Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890822 times)
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

ICONOMI is reviewing this coin ?

We have not been in contact with ICONOMI. So i have no idea.

Who is this Krushang muppet ? Does he not represent Stratis and didn't even know about the review ?
Anyway it seems it is under review and nothing certain.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:35:31 AM

I don´t get it.
The hobbits from SSC make a shillfest because of polo, waiting for a big pump and wondering why nothing happens.

Nothing has changed: Stratis is still a huge null in the air!

here we are again:

Reality check:

looking at bittrex STRAT chart it slowly becomes a fiasco.

Why? Still the same weak points like a month before:

- null zero exposure neither public nor real world businesses of upcoming possibilities
- stratis ("ceo") still acting like a dwarf under the tree root
- still only "Toys´r Us" for nerds (zero explanation what this is good for, what benefits in real world business for decisionmakers)
- still no USP communicating for bussinesses
- still developing and hoping (Nicolas Dorier is a genius developer but has nothing to do with a bussiness strategy)
- no clear and transparent professional bussiness plan or marketing (this is different from the tech roadmap)
- looking out for unity programmer via twitter in cryptospace is like searching for a physician at an institut for agriculture
- TVE gains absolutely nothing (reaching only the same crypto audience from the non paying "stratis club", like a bootstrap system)
- public announcements in media which no one can find or read is just wasting time
- zero interest for new investors (even some bigger investors of the Stratis Sauna Club[SSC] are slowly leaving)
- Ignorance, ignoring this obvious weakness does not help

more awarenes more attraction outside the SSC in Slack is needed otherwise the next debacle is the hackaton with only a handful participants
Regarding the expo in london: Just don´t expect to much, everybody in real bussiness knows,
if you don´t have the awareness before nobody is looking out for you, this needs an active part for professional communication, advertising and marketing, not only techie wish-wash, otherwise you go home with only a few bussinesscards for decorating the cellar.

time to wake up and get out from the cellar, don´t ruin a good idea!
everybody knows how this could end (nxt, supernet and so on, Jk777 is a good example)

I put it in a more illustrative way that even bandofgypsys can understand what I mean:

1. I don´t speak about finished Products
2. regardless if IPO or ICO you should have a professional communication strategy which involves awareness and attraction to potential customers.
(read carefully: I mean "potential" customers)
And if you want attract bussinesses especially outside the cryptospace it should be a substancial part of it.
This plan should gain interest and exposure:

and even the biggest idiot on the world wide web knows howto:

EXPOSURE (Light):

Luminous exposure of a surface,denoted Hv ("v" for "visual", to avoid confusion with radiometric quantities) and measured in lx⋅s, is given by
{\displaystyle H_{\mathrm {v} }=E_{\mathrm {v} }t,} H_{{\mathrm  {v}}}=E_{{\mathrm  {v}}}t,
where Ev is the illuminance of the surface, measured in lx;
t is the exposure duration, measured in s.

EXPOSURE (Advertising)
Degree to which an audience (readers, listeners, viewers, visitors to a website or video) is in receipt and understanding of a promotional message.

so to repeat, time to get out of the cellar! Don´t ruin a good idea!
nerdie time is over,
representing a ~5mill.US$ Company needs at least a minimum level of  professionalsm.

START NOW, NOT TOMORROW!

Again:

If you only took some time to research into what you are saying, the team of Stratis is probably the most professional team in cryptoland. You don't know what they are working on in the background? To get exposure for potential customers you first need a ready to use product, with use-cases and a team that can deliver it to the businesses.

First the organisation and all around it has to be ready, why would you want that they put in their resources for marketing while there isn't anything to show yet?

So you can get a quick profit? Nope, they are acting very professional and are being busy with the brand Stratis, the product Stratis and the organisation all around it. Again if you only did some research.

As a community member from the start, I know that all the things you name will come. But hey guess what everything needs time, there arent more then 24 hours in a day.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:39:56 AM

STRATIS is undervalue coin it did nice job for me on this Christmas made huge profit but still have nice amount in my bag. Development going on the positive way so it will go more high.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:49:06 AM

Who is this Krushang muppet ? Does he not represent Stratis and didn't even know about the review ?

I don't check for AMA on Reddit in regards to other projects. We have had no official contact from them.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
cryptosack

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:00:08 AM

I know reading and understanding are different parts where understanding is the difficult one.

Above: From someone that created a BCT 2 months ago. The blockchain Expo will bring great exposure to Stratis. Are you based in London? Do you have connections? I very much doubt that. If you dislike the project, why is there a need for you to comment on this thread.

Above: From someone who created a huge PR sign under his name 2 months ago. Your work as a PR  is pretty useless, copy paste links has nothing to do with PR.
Have you ever been on a bigger congress? I very much doubt that.

Here we are on the "understanding" part:
Where is written that  "dislike the project" part?

do not worry about other people needs, better learn PR.
Gss2k2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:04:48 AM

I don't check for AMA on Reddit in regards to other projects. We have had no official contact from them.

I notice a correlation between the price of a steem and waves with the holdings of iconomi fund. Eveytime there is a pump in price i see an increase in stake of the iconami fund. So this could be good for stratis if that happens.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:08:10 AM

Anyone who would like to be a member of the Stratis Sauna Club  please see the link in my signature.

To be a successful candidate, all you have to do is bring some kind of value to Stratis.

What is Value, i hear you ask.

Value is:

Being Helpful, Being constructive in your views and opinions, thoughtful and considerate.
If you have any skills such as coding, designing, promoting, thats a added bonus.

One thing i want to make perfectly clear.

There are very few Genuine Teams in Crypto, i can count them on one hand, STRATIS is one of the rare Genuine Teams,
people who join the slack chat see this, smart investors in this new blockchain world we are exploring see this.

Ignore the trolls here as these are people who will never amount to anything in life.

Join the Blockchain Revolution and enjoy the journey with the STRATIS team.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
luzamarino

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

I know reading and understanding are different parts where understanding is the difficult one.

Above: From someone that created a BCT 2 months ago. The blockchain Expo will bring great exposure to Stratis. Are you based in London? Do you have connections? I very much doubt that. If you dislike the project, why is there a need for you to comment on this thread.

Above: From someone who created a huge PR sign under his name 2 months ago. Your work as a PR  is pretty useless, copy paste links has nothing to do with PR.

Krushang is the PR person ? The face of the company ? Hope he/She are up to the job.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:18:38 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 11:32:25 AM by Krushang

Above: From someone who created a huge PR sign under his name 2 months ago. Your work as a PR  is pretty useless, copy paste links has nothing to do with PR.

Where is written that  "dislike the project" part?

Krushang is the PR person ? The face of the company ? Hope he/She are up to the job.

I exactly know my responsibilities. Always ready for a challenge and everyone is welcome to come meet me at the blockchain expo in January at Olympia in London.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:41:54 PM

And again:

If you only took some time to research into what you are saying, the team of Stratis is probably the most professional team in cryptoland. You don't know what they are working on in the background? To get exposure for potential customers you first need a ready to use product, with use-cases and a team that can deliver it to the businesses.

First the organisation and all around it has to be ready, why would you want that they put in their resources for marketing while there isn't anything to show yet?

So you can get a quick profit? Nope, they are acting very professional and are being busy with the brand Stratis, the product Stratis and the organisation all around it. Again if you only did some research.

As a community member from the start, I know that all the things you name will come. But hey guess what everything needs time, there arent more then 24 hours in a day.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:56:26 PM

Don't respond to cryptosack, he just likes hearing himself talk, he's already shown his ignorance. leave it be, can't show the blind anything beyond what's behind their own eyelids.

In regards to PR simply look at the fact that Ethan Heilman from Tumblebit made contact with Stratis and ICONOMI discovered Stratis and is doing their evaluation without direct contact through and by Krushang, or any marketing methods to get their attentions, that's a sign of a true and legit project that speaks for itself! There's only more to come hold on to your socks boy it's gonna be a a rock'n new years!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:13:45 PM

Current trend is very nice indeed, let's hope it's more than just hot air.
luzamarino

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

Don't respond to cryptosack, he just likes hearing himself talk, he's already shown his ignorance. leave it be, can't show the blind anything beyond what's behind their own eyelids.

In regards to PR simply look at the fact that Ethan Heilman from Tumblebit made contact with Stratis and ICONOMI discovered Stratis and is doing their evaluation without direct contact through and by Krushang, or any marketing methods to get their attentions, that's a sign of a true and legit project that speaks for itself! There's only more to come hold on to your socks boy it's gonna be a a rock'n new years!

I am not a troll , I am buying , however, when I buy I buy into a company and it's people. However ICONOMI discovered Stratis is not the point, PR and anyone related to this project should know.  You only need to search back a few weeks ago in this forum and there is mention of it.

The people representing this project must be 100% capable and up to the job. If they aren't and even if the tech is good they will fail.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

I am not a troll , I am buying , however, when I buy I buy into a company and it's people. However ICONOMI discovered Stratis is not the point, PR and anyone related to this project should know.  You only need to search back a few weeks ago in this forum and there is mention of it.

The people representing this project must be 100% capable and up to the job. If they aren't and even if the tech is good they will fail.

Like i've said before a true product doesn't need marketing, it speaks for itself, and the users of said product do the marketing for the product/service, hence why you don't see a lot of advertising in real world things such as things like lambos, major soda companies, because ppl just know it's good they don't need to be pitched about it Wink

If you wear apparel for example that displays the logo/brand of a product you're already doing the marketing for that company, and for free, just like posting on this thread keeps bumping stratis to keep bringing more attention to newcomers on the forum.  Cool Wink Kiss Tongue

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
luzamarino

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:35:56 PM

Like i've said before a true product doesn't need marketing, it speaks for itself, and the users of said product do the marketing for the product/service, hence why you don't see a lot of advertising in real world things such as things like lambos, major soda companies, because ppl just know it's good they don't need to be pitched about it Wink

If you wear apparel for example that displays the logo/brand of a product you're already doing the marketing for that company, and for free, just like posting on this thread keeps bumping stratis to keep bringing more attention to newcomers on the forum.  Cool Wink Kiss Tongue

True product Huh You mean like water ? Companies market soda, water etc.

How many blockchains are out there ? So this true product has no competition, so the Stratis team can just get rid of PR ?
Hell the Stratis team can just code and you and I discussing marketing here will cause a price increase because 2 more people in Reddit will see our conversation. Somehow the seed we are creating will get the technical heads of the major banks to investigate. Next FB and Google will be on the ball, because out the many blockchains out there Stratis don't need a great PR/marketing team, they are the Lamborghini of blockchains.
This is 2016 , not 8 years back when only Bitcoin existed , there are a lot of smart people with smart projects in this space and working as a bluechip company.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:43:42 PM

True product Huh You mean like water ? Companies market soda, water etc.

How many blockchains are out there ? So this true product has no competition, so the Stratis team can just get rid of PR ?
Hell the Stratis team can just code and you and I discussing marketing here will cause a price increase because 2 more people in Reddit will see our conversation. Somehow the seed we are creating will get the technical heads of the major banks to investigate. Next FB and Google will be on the ball, because out the many blockchains out there Stratis don't need a great PR/marketing team, they are the Lamborghini of blockchains.
This is 2016 , not 8 years back when only Bitcoin existed , there are a lot of smart people with smart projects in this space and working as a bluechip company.

See you already know, good job matey Smiley Practically answered your own question Smiley Exactly it is 2016 goin on 2017, technology and media marketing has advanced to phenomenal leaps and bounds from the old pony express and morse code method of communicating information. Now you just make a simple bump on this thread and thousands of potential new customers/companies/investors etc see about stratis and either they investigate more with all the resources already available to them or they move on and find smth that appeals to their needs, so far I've personally seen from what Chris_stratis has already divulged that major players in the corporate/crypto scene have taken notice to Stratis and will only be more to come  Grin

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
luzamarino

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:50:42 PM

See you already know, good job matey Smiley Practically answered your own question Smiley Exactly it is 2016 goin on 2017, technology and media marketing has advanced to phenomenal leaps and bounds from the old pony express and morse code method of communicating information. Now you just make a simple bump on this thread and thousands of potential new customers/companies/investors etc see about stratis and either they investigate more with all the resources already available to them or they move on and find smth that appeals to their needs, so far I've personally seen from what Chris_stratis has already divulged that major players in the corporate/crypto scene have taken notice to Stratis and will only be more to come  Grin

LOL ... a simple bump on this thread only attracts two or three PnD's from Polo , still you're good for a laugh. Cheers
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:56:15 PM

If you are on slack, you would know it's attracted much more than that Wink, example one individual from large pharmaceutical company came on slack to speak with the team about implementing the platform for their company employee rewards program, that said individual happen to come from seeing stratis on BCT.

I don't understand narrow minded invididuals as yourself, you only look at the negatives (which don't exist, unless you perceptually create them) and completely miss what's actually going on... silly indeed for you...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
luzamarino

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:00:04 PM

If you are on slack, you would know it's attracted much more than that Wink, example one individual from large pharmaceutical company came on slack to speak with the team about implementing the platform for their company employee rewards program, that said individual happen to come from seeing stratis on BCT.

I don't understand narrow minded invididuals as yourself, you only look at the negatives (which don't exist, unless you perceptually create them) and completely miss what's actually going on... silly indeed for you...

I look for the negatives and positives (which there are quite a few). All companies have negatives as do all people , it's how they correct and overcome them that improves them and their image.

I will join the Slack. just so I don't miss what's going on because here everything is rosy.
cryptosack

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:52:29 PM

Seriously I hope that you are not paraphrasing this motto from your stratis CEO

Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: