Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:06:26 PM

So tell me.. how many bitcoin forks and clones are there available. And why is BTC still the golden digital currency?

Forks and clones are complementary to the original code. Do you know how many open source linux OS clones are available for instance?
Because Bitcoin was first cryptocurency ,one have other not.
Stratis is the first of it's kind too. It's basically Lisk in quadruple, except Stratis is fully coded in C#, and Lisk in Java. Eventually Stratis will also install java in their tech.

You mean JavaScript.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

Glad to see good things are still happening here, just posting to show my appreciation!

Good work guys, keep it up Smiley

scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:10:38 PM

Here is the meat and potato's.  Stratis is open source as it should be.  I'm not denigrating the technology.  Dorier is a spectacular developer.  He's awesome.  There is no denying his coding skills.  They are proven.  I'm not disputing that fact.  What I am disputing is any financial gain from holding Stratis coins.  Why would any company, and they claim-to be targeting the corporate market, buy coins from the bag holders when they can fork the open source solution and amend it to their needs?

What possible incentive do they have to even bother with the existing chain?  Think about that.  That logic applies to all of the other open source platforms that these scammers are shilling.  Why use an existing chain when it's open source?  Answer that question.  You can't.  
You can speculate on some altcoin exchange but the reality is that any entity adopting blockchain technology is just going to fork an existing solution leaving your holdings on one chain meaningless.  How am I wrong with my assertions? It's not just Stratis but all of the other so called revolutionary platforms for financial, data storage, historical data, etc..  Most are open source and if adopted by any entity will do nothing to bring value to any existing chains.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

Here is the meat and potato's.  Stratis is open source as it should be.  I'm not denigrating the technology.  Dorier is a spectacular developer.  He's awesome.  There is no denying his coding skills.  They are proven.  I'm not disputing that fact.  What I am disputing is any financial gain from holding Stratis coins.  Why would any company, and they claim-to be targeting the corporate market, buy coins from the bag holders when they can fork the open source solution and amend it to their needs?

What possible incentive do they have to even bother with the existing chain?  Think about that.  That logic applies to all of the other open source platforms that these scammers are shilling.  Why use an existing chain when it's open source?  Answer that question.  You can't.  

Simple not all companies will have a tech team to fork and develop their own version. So they'll want to hire in this case Stratis Consultancy to develop/administer/support the Blockchain/app at the technical level, rather than hiring their own in-house team. Many companies contract 3rd parties for various company projects and goals. It's significantly cheaper hiring an outside Service Provider than having someone internally on the company payroll.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:33:52 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 08:45:29 PM by scam_exposer

Simple not all companies will have a tech team to fork and develop their own version. So they'll want to hire in this case Stratis Consultancy to develop/administer/support the Blockchain/app at the technical level, rather than hiring their own in-house team. Many companies contract 3rd parties for various company projects and goals. It's significantly cheaper hiring an outside Service Provider than having someone internally on the company payroll.
You're obviously naive.   C# is one of the easiest OOP languages to learn.  There are hundreds of thousands of people more than capable of programming in C# just in the state of New York.  It's nothing special.  The reason nobody's ported bitcoin to C# is because they're making money doing other things.  You could make a bitcoin daemon in Fortran.  It doesn't mean it's any better than what's already out there.  There is already a coin written in Pascal.  And I bet if someone wanted to waste the time they could do it in many other languages.  Pascal is one that comes to mind because there is a coin written in that language.  It doesn't make it any kind of game changer.
I don't see the need for a bitcoin client written in C#.  You can run the current bitcoin daemon and access it with RPC calls.  Why reinvent the wheel?  A C# implementation of the bitcoin daemon achieves basically nothing.
Nothing to see here.  But feel free to contribute your bitcoin for nothing.  Might as well just book a flight to Las Vegas and play Roulette.  Because your're not investing your gambling.

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:38:01 PM

I'll bring this back up to remind people of my previous warnings.

900+ BTC
Where did it go?

You've been had.  I laid out the facts.  If you can't see them you're blind.

Where are the devs?

173.84775614 BTC

cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:39:29 PM

You can speculate on some altcoin exchange but the reality is that any entity adopting blockchain technology is just going to fork an existing solution leaving your holdings on one chain meaningless.  How am I wrong with my assertions? It's not just Stratis but all of the other so called revolutionary platforms for financial, data storage, historical data, etc..  Most are open source and if adopted by any entity will do nothing to bring value to any existing chains.

So which project do you see worth investing in, if Stratis is just scam?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

You can speculate on some altcoin exchange but the reality is that any entity adopting blockchain technology is just going to fork an existing solution leaving your holdings on one chain meaningless.  How am I wrong with my assertions? It's not just Stratis but all of the other so called revolutionary platforms for financial, data storage, historical data, etc..  Most are open source and if adopted by any entity will do nothing to bring value to any existing chains.

None.  
Do you actually believe that any of these ICO projects will ever be anything more than a transfer of wealth?

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:43:19 PM

You can speculate on some altcoin exchange but the reality is that any entity adopting blockchain technology is just going to fork an existing solution leaving your holdings on one chain meaningless.  How am I wrong with my assertions? It's not just Stratis but all of the other so called revolutionary platforms for financial, data storage, historical data, etc..  Most are open source and if adopted by any entity will do nothing to bring value to any existing chains.

None.  
Do you actually believe that any of these ICO projects will ever be anything more than a transfer of wealth?

Why are you here?  Roll Eyes

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:46:37 PM

None.  

To tell the truth

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

I'll bring this back up to remind people of my previous warnings.

900+ BTC
Where did it go?

You've been had.  I laid out the facts.  If you can't see them you're blind.

Previous warning and revelation about SCAM:

Where are the devs?

173.84775614 BTC

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:48:57 PM

None.  

Bring some sanity to crypto

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:50:32 PM

Why use an existing chain when it's open source?  Answer that question.  You can't. 

No answer because one doesn't exist.

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:52:01 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 09:02:20 PM by dleader

I just want to say Personally I think your awesome, really you've straight up slayed some real douche bags in the past.

I'll try and answer you the best I can, honestly you can ask the CEO directly on the Slack I think a lot of what you question has been asked and discussed with him. The team is really approachable, you can even follow the  #csharp_development on slack with Nic and Chris and dangershoney. And they take suggestions openly.

You bring IMO one of crypto's real undiscussed problems is how in the hell are all these open source projects going to make investors in coins that have 20million - 100 million coins profitable?? Is there a single coins yet that has achieved this? I think Factom is on the way, but it's really hard to get the data to back it up publicly.

One thing that is not mentioned are the personal business networks, FCT obviously had good connections in the real world and are able to turn these into real business.

I think, and this is just my observation from hanging out on the slack and assuming Dorirer has insane connections lol, i get the feeling (i know how reassuring is that)  this team in real life is very well connected in London. Outside of that I don't know.

How Chris plans on making the coins and tech viable he has expressed several times that he is obsessed with the notion.
The sidechains will cost, the 1 way and two way pegging will cost in stratis. (I'm really bad at this part so bare with me I'll post a reddit link to the Q&A) Also a major part of their business plan is consulting fees with clients. Yes there will always be ppl that will just fork, kind of like how i'll just fix my own car. But there will always be ppl who don't want any hassle and they will hire the source company to roll it out for them. He's expressed that there will be basically commissions or a kind of dividend to the holders.

The world is full of managers who just get paid to make things happen, these ppl hire who they perceive "are the best" or whomever they can afford.

Of course this stage of the crypto adoption is 99% speculation in terms of will the real world use it brings, i'm not an idiot lol.
In the world of speculation i'm betting this team has got what it takes based on years of being around coins and teams and progress.

Please give them a chance before you write them off just off the WP, things have progressed a lot since it was published the scope of the project is bigger.

Come to the slack be civil ask them some tuff questions then make a judgement.

Mind if I ask which coins you think are winners?  

p.s some really great ppl around this coin too

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/5fdmr4/ama_stratis_questions_and_answers_about_stratis/
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:59:07 PM

You're obviously naive.   C# is one of the easiest OOP languages to learn.  There are hundreds of thousands of people more than capable of programming in C# just in the state of New York.  It's nothing special.  The reason nobody's ported bitcoin to C# is because they're making money doing other things.  You could make a bitcoin daemon in Fortran.  It doesn't mean it's any better than what's already out there.  There is already a coin written in Pascal.  And I bet if someone wanted to waste the time they could do it in many other languages.  Pascal is one that comes to mind because there is a coin written in that language.  It doesn't make it any kind of game changer.
I don't see the need for a bitcoin client written in C#.  You can run the current bitcoin daemon and access it with RPC calls.  Why reinvent the wheel?  A C# implementation of the bitcoin daemon achieves basically nothing.
Nothing to see here.  But feel free to contribute your bitcoin for nothing.  Might as well just book a flight to Las Vegas and play Roulette.  Because your're not investing your gambling.

Something else either you had an oversight on or don't get the concept:

Also, by forking Stratis code base and utilizing it internally they do not benefit from the security and the decentralization provided by the Strat blockchain so they may may as well just use SQL.

Privatizing the blockchain using their own devs doesn't provide security measure of a decentralized network. Regardless if they know/can code C# or any other language for that matter.

You miss the point, it's about how it's used on the application level where the dominant corporate business software language is in C#, Therefore it makes rapid application development to port to bitcoin much more efficient and secure for the service the blockchain is provided for. Why try porting Java applications to C++, rather than Java to Java, so and so forth. like you said don't reinvent the wheel, it's not reinventing, it's adapting Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

Rule number one when it comes to exposing scams.
It really is a rock solid rule.

Coin developer remains anon.

Who's Stratis developer Mr Chris Tree.  You can find lots of info about him on the internet and it all good, he has also made several interviews, in which clearly he knows what he is talking about. He a public person.

So Mr scam buster, you could not be more wrong about this coin, even pros fumble and this fumble you made, this.massive.mistake just cost you the super bowl.

And talking about public person, who are you? You are too afraid to be public and you have good reason, if I was a coin dev that is genuine, hard working and honest and you started throwing accusations like this around, I'd sue you, make no mistake about that.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:07:38 PM

I just want to say Personally I think your awesome, really you've straight up slayed some real douche bags in the past.

I'll try and answer you the best I can, honestly you can ask the CEO directly on the Slack I think a lot of what you question has been asked and discussed with him. The team is really approachable, you can even follow the  #csharp_development on slack with Nic and Chris and dangershoney. And they take suggestions openly.

You bring IMO one of crypto's real undiscussed problems is how in the hell are all these open source projects going to make investors in coins that have 20million - 100 million coins profitable?? Is there a single coins yet that has achieved this? I think Factom is on the way, but it's really hard to get the data to back it up publicly.

One thing that is not mentioned are the personal business networks, FCT obviously had good connections in the real world and are able to turn these into real business.

I think, and this is just my observation from hanging out on the slack and assuming Dorirer has insane connections lol, i get the feeling (i know how reassuring is that)  this team in real life is very well connected in London. Outside of that I don't know.

How Chris plans on making the coins and tech viable he has expressed several times that he is obsessed with the notion.
The sidechains will cost, the 1 way and two way pegging will cost in stratis. (I'm really bad at this part so bare with me I'll post a reddit link to the Q&A) Also a major part of their business plan is consulting fees with clients. Yes there will always be ppl that will just fork, kind of like how i'll just fix my own car. But there will always be ppl who don't want any hassle and they will hire the source company to roll it out for them. He's expressed that there will be basically commissions or a kind of dividend to the holders.

The world is full of managers who just get paid to make things happen, these ppl hire who they perceive "are the best" or whomever they can afford.

Of course this stage of the crypto adoption is 99% speculation in terms of will the real world use it brings, i'm not an idiot lol.
In the world of speculation i'm betting this team has got what it takes based on years of being around coins and teams and progress.

Please give them a chance before you write them off just off the WP, things have progressed a lot since it was published the scope of the project is bigger.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/5fdmr4/ama_stratis_questions_and_answers_about_stratis/

Awesome post.
I'm not lying when I say that you are one of the smart people.
You obviously are looking through the window with the blinders rolled up.

Still didn't answer the question though but gave it a good try.
Holding a good chunk of Stratis obviously.  You have to be diplomatic to protect your investment.

scam_exposer

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:08:49 PM

Something else either you had an oversight on or don't get the concept:

Also, by forking Stratis code base and utilizing it internally they do not benefit from the security and the decentralization provided by the Strat blockchain so they may may as well just use SQL.

Privatizing the blockchain using their own devs doesn't provide security measure of a decentralized network. Regardless if they know/can code C# or any other language for that matter.

You miss the point, it's about how it's used on the application level where the dominant corporate business software language is in C#, Therefore it makes rapid application development to port to bitcoin much more efficient and secure for the service the blockchain is provided for. Why try porting Java applications to C++, rather than Java to Java, so and so forth. like you said don't reinvent the wheel, it's not reinventing, it's adapting Smiley
You obviously have no clue.  I was that way once.  You'll learn.  I think you have it in you.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:13:19 PM

enlighten me then, because let's say one day stratis makes it big, their tech/services get implemented with big name companies etc etc, guess what you're trying to say here, will be moot

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:17:22 PM

Awesome post.
I'm not lying when I say that you are one of the smart people.
You obviously are looking through the window with the blinders rolled up.

Still didn't answer the question though but gave it a good try.
Holding a good chunk of Stratis obviously.  You have to be diplomatic to protect your investment.

Hats off to you good sir, thanks for the discussion I appreciate your personal opinions and thoughts.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: