Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:35:23 AM

I wonder how many visitors to the stratis booth know about BLITZ and FIBRE projects getting abandoned? Maybe a few will check this thread and ask ... if they get any news, please report back here. Old investors from previous projects of the stratis dev get nothing anymore, treated like dirt, ignored for half a year. Be warned!

You are crazy, blitz is not abandoned, token is trading on bittrex, TVE token is trading on NXT exchange. Fibre was listed from polonoex, but its roadmap has been done. They didn't adandon without something left. They make a new project, aka stratis, why thry can't?

bitshares' founder dan made another project steem, do you think he abandoned bts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

It's been brought up and replied to many times read through. Hey or go to the conference and ask? See how well passive agressive acusations go in real life.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:50:17 AM

The way I see all this is:
1. Krushang is taking off his coat - we are at 25K on POLO
2. Dan is pulling down the zip of his vest - we are at 50K on POLO
3. Vin Diesel is rolling up his shirt sleeves - 300K on POLO

Grin Cheesy

Time for fun is over. Amazing job Team. Very impressive.

thanks for sharing the picture, the team looks very busy hope you get lots of rest for day 2 tomorrow  Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

I wonder how many visitors to the stratis booth know about BLITZ and FIBRE projects getting abandoned? Maybe a few will check this thread and ask ... if they get any news, please report back here. Old investors from previous projects of the stratis dev get nothing anymore, treated like dirt, ignored for half a year. Be warned!

You are crazy, blitz is not abandoned, token is trading on bittrex, TVE token is trading on NXT exchange. Fibre was listed from polonoex, but its roadmap has been done. They didn't adandon without something left. They make a new project, aka stratis, why thry can't?

bitshares' founder dan made another project steem, do you think he abandoned bts?

I check BLITZ slack every few days, nothing, no news for months. Went from communication daily, to nothing, and that includes the so called 'executives-lounge' ... absolutely nothing, not a word, same in the BLITZ thread ... those communication channels are abandoned,  that's a fact. Many promises were made, particularly in the blitz slack, but all BS. So the blitz wallet still works, what about the reason for the coin existing, the blockchain delivery network? Show me any serious public discussion about the BDN since the stratis ico was announced ... nothing! You might all be excited by the promises of stratis, but the history of BLITZ is very unethical imo.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

The blockchain delivery network project that blitz coin holders are waiting for is abandoned,  if it's not, then why no news or updates for all this time?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.msg9449037#msg9449037
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

It's been brought up and replied to many times read through. Hey or go to the conference and ask? See how well passive agressive acusations go in real life.

Show me a reply that has any content on what's being planned for blitz since the stratis ico, bet you can't find one. So you're saying the stratis::blitz devs should only communicate with supporters of their past projects face to face? I'm certainly not being passive aggressive here, just pissed off at being fobbed off for six months.
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

Show me a reply that has any content on what's being planned for blitz since the stratis ico, bet you can't find one. So you're saying the stratis::blitz devs should only communicate with supporters of their past projects face to face? I'm certainly not being passive aggressive here, just pissed off at being fobbed off for six months.

Go and find yourself,  Grin  when price is going up, there are many haters come here to spread FUD.  Angry Angry   That is why I hate the bitcoin forum.  Angry
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

Go and find yourself,  Grin  when price is going up, there are many haters come here to spread FUD.  Angry Angry   That is why I hate the bitcoin forum.  Angry

I can't find what doesn't exist, and either can you, or you would have (bet you looked too).

Stratis is getting some attention, so it's a good time to try and pressure the blitz::stratis dev team into doing the right thing. Embarrassing people with the truth can sometimes get results, there's no FUD here, blitz has been abandoned, if not point me to some updates in the last six months ... you can't, coz there hasn't been any, if there was someone would have posted it, wouldn't they!

Shame and embarrassment from casting light on the truth isn't fud, but it's what happens when you ignore people, and betray their trust. What other way to proceed do you suggest, beg? Stratis investors can still make a good return from unethical devs, but maybe some will feel uncomfortable, through nothing more than rational self interest at how they may be treated themselves in the future.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

Stratis is getting some attention, so it's a good time to try and pressure the blitz::stratis dev team into doing the right thing. Embarrassing people with the truth can sometimes get results, there's no FUD here, blitz has been abandoned, if not point me to some updates in the last six months ... you can't, coz there hasn't been any, if there was someone would have posted it, wouldn't they!

Shame and embarrassment from casting light on the truth isn't fud, but it's what happens when you ignore people, and betray their trust. What other way to proceed do you suggest, beg? Stratis investors can still make a good return from unethical devs, but maybe some will feel uncomfortable, through nothing more than rational self interest at how they may be treated themselves in the future.
What specific promise was made to you? Please don't be vague. Thank you
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Is the stratis team formally responsible for Blitz?
I wasn't aware of this.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

I saw many improvements on Stratis, a really big project compliments. I downloaded the new wallet, very fast.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

What specific promise was made to you? Please don't be vague. Thank you

Chris aka killakem was the lead dev of Blitz, and if you owned 30k blitz you were entitled to designation as an executive with access to a restricted slack channel. In the first half of 2016 he was active in blitz slack, the roadmap include the TVE fitalise, and earlier the Block Delivery Network. I bought 30k blitz with the promise that that would allow me to run a BDN node and earn revenues from providing the BDN service. You can see what was planned in the original blitz thread which is locked now.

In june2016 chris/killakem made posts in the executive lounge of the blitz slack outlining a proposal. Unfortunately those messages are gone now with the 10k slack limit for messages. He posted a document in the executive lounge that had two options, and he asked for opinions from the +30k blitz holders.

The proposition was this, from memory - chris was committed to blitz as his crypto project, but he was only able to work part time. He proposed starting a new coin with a higher coin cap, letting existing blitz holders swap over to the new coin, with the excess coins being sold in an ico to fund chris so he could work full time on blitz. So what was presented was the same project, blitz, but with two options

1 -no coin cap increase,  no dilution, chris works part time, same blitz roadmap, basically no change
2- new coin with increased coins, blitz swap 1:1,  excess coins sold, chris working full time, BUT same blitz roadmap

I argued for option 2-, but most just saw dilution and voted for 1-

My complaint is this, what chris presented in the blitz executive lounge mentioned nothing about starting a new project stratis, the choice was between part-time chris with no dilution of blitz, or full-time chris with dilution of blitz so coins could be sold in an ico to fund chris. My accusation is Chris did not make it clear that there was a third option, which is what happened - Chris would have an ico anyway for stratis, stopall work on blitz original roadmap, and blitz bag holders would get nothing.

He asked for a 'vote', but didn't stick by the outcome. If the blitz executives knew of option 3, they obviously would have voted for the dilution of blitz, as that would have included the swap. I believe Chris presented his two options knowing people would vote with self interest for no dilution, so he could have the stratis ico without a fair swap for blitz holders. I think he played everyone, and he knew he was going to start stratis, and he wanted a way to avoid doing what jl777 has had to do with btcd swap for komodo.

I was provably a supporter of Chris and blitz, as I bought 30k blitz and followed the blitz slack daily. I assure you since the stratis ico all activity related to blitz is 100% off the radar. I can find no updates of what is going on, but stratis is obviously Chris' new project, but in june 2016 he was saying blitz was still his main focus, part-time or full-time. I believe he lied, and everything he's done since backs that up.
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Is STRATIS going to help FIBRE stay alive? same developer, right?

Chris_stratis is killakem,right? I'm not particularly impressed. I see what happens to fibre and it doesn't sound good for Stratis.

Chris is killakem.

Chris is the only member of the team that still has any time for Fibre.

Fibre also forked a few weeks ago which Chris got resolved. I assume you are not in the Fibre channel on slack? The whole Fibre team were volunteers and did not receive any funding but still managed to deliver more innovative features in 2 months than most projects do in their life time. Unfortunately people working for zero pay do not usually stick around so all the other team members have abandoned the project, if you join the Fibre slack you will see that Chris is still active.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

Chris never told you he abandoned the project, why FUD here? And Stratis is his current devotion, why he can't have one more project?
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

Chris never told you he abandoned the project, why FUD here? And Stratis is his current devotion, why he can't have one more project?

No FUD, just an account of what happened to blitz. If Chris is working on blitz, great, but after 8 months I see absolutely no evidence of that. He should have been up front, said he was doing a new coin, and offered a swap like jl777 has done with btcd and komodo. The whole executive lounge vote was a ruse, so blitz holders could get shafted. I'm sure there are a few other blitz 30k holders who can verify what I'm saying, but only a few. I guess most bought enough stratis not to speak up.
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:13:18 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:23:31 AM by lenyro

No FUD, just an account of what happened to blitz. If Chris is working on blitz, great, but after 8 months I see absolutely no evidence of that. He should have been up front, said he was doing a new coin, and offered a swap like jl777 has done with btcd and komodo. The whole executive lounge vote was a ruse, so blitz holders could get shafted. I'm sure there are a few other blitz 30k holders who can verify what I'm saying, but only a few. I guess most bought enough stratis not to speak up.

Let him concentrate on Stratis platform. But before ICO, there was no swap, I think no swap will happen in the future.

EDIT: this is stratis thread, you deliberately attack stratis here,  Angry Angry Angry  The price is 8400 low today after your accusation. We don't welcome the price troll, why you don't ask when the price was in 6k? But when the price is 9k?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

Swap may be a good choice, but let him concentrate on Stratis platform. But before ICO, there was no swap, I think no swap will happen in the future.
On what basis should there be a swap? Why would a swap be good?

There are always two sides to any story, and unfortunately we don't have any hard evidence of what happened.
Were things promised or just proposed?  Are peoples memories accurate if all we have is memories?

I don't know the answers.

Crypto is one of the most speculative things you could possibly gamble on. I have lost plenty on different coins which are no longer active.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Swap may be a good choice, but let him concentrate on Stratis platform. But before ICO, there was no swap, I think no swap will happen in the future.

There are always two sides to any story, and unfortunately we don't have any hard evidence of what happened.
Were things promised or just proposed?  Are peoples memories accurate if all we have is memories?

Crypto is one of the most speculative things you could possibly gamble on. I have lost plenty on different coins which are no longer active.

Can old  slack logs be made accessible again? If so, the evidence is in the blitz executive lounge from june 2016.
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

Were things promised or just proposed?  Are peoples memories accurate if all we have is memories?

Can old  slack logs be made accessible again? If so, the evidence is in the blitz executive lounge from june 2016.

no dickhead, and you know full well.
join the slack, attention seeking assholes all welcome
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: