Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

You FUDsters are fucking sick, and you spread FUD, now is 8300 sat, your fucking willing is done, it is dumped by you fucking retarded.  Angry Angry  You will cry when the price goes up again. FUCK YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't some people understand that there is market dynamics, the price must move up and  down and then find it floor. When the price was moving up, I don't see you crying foul

If that guy was not posting those negative here, definitely the price would not hit 8200 sat. His fud made some people panic sold.

It's not FUD, it's what happened, and ask yourself this, if I was following chris when he was active on blitz, and I owned a +40k bag of blitz out of a total coin cap of 4M (I.e I was a big supporter), how many stratis do you think I got in the ICO? My stratis bags are full, I only finally came to the conclusion about what happened in dec last year, up until then I was concerned but I still held out some hope that Chris would do the right thing by blitz investors, especially the so called executives who had big bags in the hope of running a BDN node. I don't trade, so ups and downs mean nothing to me, and I went all in during the ico, so from a purely self interested stand point I want stratis to succeed, but I don't trust chris anymore, and I think he lied to avoid an ethical but costly blitz swap. To me he's dishonest and ruthless, but so was steve jobs, and I don't doubt he might make stratis a success, but imo he's an unethical scum bag, like steve jobs was. I guess I saw those pics of him today and realised that's what a ruthless asshole in business looks like, same as steve jobs. I never fell for the hero worship of that guy, he was a selfish prick, and treated people like dirt. When I saw Chris' face I saw the same attitude, so yeah, some can kiss his ass and talk 'moon' and cheer for stratis profits, but I see something different.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:49:06 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 02:59:44 PM by CryptoSporidium

@CryptoSporidium

Just read through your anecdote. To summarize it:

• Everything you claim is only evidenced by a non-existent Slack archive
  • Investors had a chance to vote on future of Blitz, So where is and how was this vote tallied?
  • You say you had 30,000 Blitz, which in June/July 2016 was worth 0.9 - 1.65BTC; You didn't sell your stack? What was your original investment, and did you have ROI, or are you still holding?
  • Why haven't any other Blitz investors brought this up (if it's true)? Can you find others to support your claims?

Otherwise, your rant today was an enjoyable bathroom reader. Hope you can produce some evidence. Or if you still want to pursue this, why don't you have the chutzpah and take it to slack in the #alt_coin thread, and call Chris out instead of being on BCT where you KNOW Chris does not post responses to here. Also interesting why you chose the time of the expo to do your crying dance  Roll Eyes

Let's see if other blitz 'executive-lounge' people respond with any recollections,  it's hard to deny blitz has been abandoned, or at the very least moth balled with zero communication for 8 months. I bet you 10 bitcoins chris wont deny my account that he proposed the two options as I outlined, then ignored the result of the vote and went with an undisclosed third option, I.e stratis ico with no apparent ongoing connection to blitz

Edit:you guys have to understand that the blitz executive lounge was restricted, so maybe 8-10 guys at most posting. Chris posted a word doc with his two options for the future of blitz and asked for opinions. As the two options were about blitz future, one with dilution and an ico, the other no dilution and no ico there wasn't a vote as such with a tally, more over 24 hours a bunch of responses anti dilution (as you would expect), and then Chris was able to declare almost unanimous support for option with no dilution of blitz, no ico, and no coin swap ... then within a couple of weeks this stratis ico thread appeared
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

@CryptoSporidium

• Investors had a chance to vote on future of Blitz, So where is and how was this vote tallied?
  • You say you had 30,000 Blitz, which in June/July 2016 was worth 0.9 - 1.65BTC; You didn't sell your stack? What was your original investment, and did you have ROI, or are you still holding?
  • Why haven't any other Blitz investors brought this up (if it's true)? Can you find others to support your claims?

Otherwise, your rant today was an enjoyable bathroom reader. Hope you can produce some evidence. Or if you still want to pursue this, why don't you have the chutzpah and take it to slack in the #alt_coin thread, and call Chris out instead of being on BCT where you KNOW Chris does not post responses to here. Also interesting why you chose the time of the expo to do your crying dance  Roll Eyes

Let's see if other blitz 'executive-lounge' people respond with any recollections,  it's hard to deny blitz has been abandoned, or at the very least moth balled with zero communication for 8 months. I bet you 10 bitcoins chris wont deny my account that he proposed the two options as I outlined, then ignored the result of the vote and went with an undisclosed third option, I.e stratis ico with no apparent ongoing connection to blitz

Edit:you guys have to understand that the blitz executive lounge was restricted, so maybe 8-10 guys at most posting. Chris posted a word doc with his two options for the future of blitz and asked for opinions. As the two options were about blitz future, one with dilution and an ico, the other no dilution and no ico there wasn't a vote as such with a tally, more over 24 hours a bunch of responses anti dilution (as you would expect), and then Chris was able to declare almost unanimous support for no dilution of blitz with ico and coin swap ... then within a couple of weeks this stratis ico thread appeared

How much you lose? only 40k, you cry like a baby? And don't forget jl777's coin are all dead, even his supernet price is 20% of ICO price, do those holders cry like you?
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

@CryptoSporidium

Edit:you guys have to understand that the blitz executive lounge was restricted, so maybe 8-10 guys at most posting. Chris posted a word doc with his two options for the future of blitz and asked for opinions. As the two options were about blitz future, one with dilution and an ico, the other no dilution and no ico there wasn't a vote as such with a tally, more over 24 hours a bunch of responses anti dilution (as you would expect), and then Chris was able to declare almost unanimous support for no dilution of blitz with ico and coin swap ... then within a couple of weeks this stratis ico thread appeared

How much you lose? only 40k, you cry like a baby? And don't forget jl777's coin are all dead, even his supernet price is 20% of ICO price, do those holders cry like you?

No, I'm not crying like a baby, just explaining the back story of stratis for the record. If stratis succeeds, good for me as an investor, but it doesn't change the facts.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:02:25 PM

@CryptoSporidium

@CryptoSporidium

You changed your story from 30K Blitz to +40K. And you didn't answer my questions about whether you had ROI, sold your stack, or still keep them. Status: still FUD

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

You FUDsters are fucking sick, and you spread FUD, now is 8300 sat, your fucking willing is done, it is dumped by you fucking retarded.  Angry Angry  You will cry when the price goes up again. FUCK YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't some people understand that there is market dynamics, the price must move up and  down and then find it floor. When the price was moving up, I don't see you crying foul

If that guy was not posting those negative here, definitely the price would not hit 8200 sat. His fud made some people panic sold.

It's not FUD, it's what happened, and ask yourself this, if I was following chris when he was active on blitz, and I owned a +40k bag of blitz out of a total coin cap of 4M (I.e I was a big supporter), how many stratis do you think I got in the ICO? My stratis bags are full, I only finally came to the conclusion about what happened in dec last year, up until then I was concerned but I still held out some hope that Chris would do the right thing by blitz investors, especially the so called executives who had big bags in the hope of running a BDN node. I don't trade, so ups and downs mean nothing to me, and I went all in during the ico, so from a purely self interested stand point I want stratis to succeed, but I don't trust chris anymore, and I think he lied to avoid an ethical but costly blitz swap. To me he's dishonest and ruthless, but so was steve jobs, and I don't doubt he might make stratis a success, but imo he's an unethical scum bag, like steve jobs was. I guess I saw those pics of him today and realised that's what a ruthless asshole in business looks like, same as steve jobs. I never fell for the hero worship of that guy, he was a selfish prick, and treated people like dirt. When I saw Chris' face I saw the same attitude, so yeah, some can kiss his ass and talk 'moon' and cheer for stratis profits, but I see something different.

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

I said enough, had my say, so no more on this from me on this issue. If one of the other 6-10 old blitz executive slack members want to chime in with their recollections, either way, go for it!
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

I said enough, had my say, so no more on this from me on this issue. If one of the other 6-10 old blitz executive slack members want to chime in with their recollections, either way, go for it!

Amazing how low some ppl will go and twist the actual story to discredit someone, ty @Krushang for dropping the mic on this Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

@CryptoSporidium

No, I'm not crying like a baby, just explaining the back story of stratis for the record. If stratis succeeds, good for me as an investor, but it doesn't change the facts.

The fact is very normal, why one dev can't have another project? Since he admitted that, I don't think there is something to hide, everything is public and people know this.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Ty Krushang,
Cryptosprodium, crawl back into what ever hole you came out from.

Go Go Stratis !
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Thanks for clarification, now that FUD can shut up, Stratis team goes to the moon, let that guy will face and challenge the future, why they didn't cry on August but cry now when we have big success on expo and polo? Because they are fomo and want to get cheap Stratis.
KemotTM

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

Please remind me, what was the price ICO?
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:35:26 PM

Please remind me, what was the price ICO?

It was 1129 sat.  Smiley
seektree

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

kind of a noob question.  after I downloaded the wallet, do I want to keep it locked or unlocked for staking purposes? 
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

kind of a noob question.  after I downloaded the wallet, do I want to keep it locked or unlocked for staking purposes? 

You need to encrypt your wallet with a password, then unlock it and make sure to check 'for staking' only. and leave wallet open 24/7

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
seektree

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

thank you. 
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

thank you. 

Happy staking!
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.
Do you understand Chris was just a freelance developer?
belowizard

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

reading through all this, I get confirmed that bitcointalk is a big mess of stupid mooners who dont want to have anybody raise questions that might be interessting or at least worth explaining without immediately accusing people of fud. very mature. plus some guys really believe that bitcointalk affects polo price ..... you're ridiculing yourselves
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: