Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

I could use some drama right now... my buy order hasnt been filled yet lmao..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

M'eh. Someone was tossing around some ideas. There is no evidence of any "agreement".
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

Whether we like it or not, or whether it was public knowledge or not, it does look like there was an agreement made to pay some % of Stratis profits to Blitz, the issue is whether it would ever be legally enforceable.

Stratis Group Ltd is a legal entity now, so this *might* be a problem down the track, depending on if the proposal document posted is authentic and would count as a form of contract. For a legal business this isn't just fud, we really need a person with some legal background to comment.

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/10550333/stratis-group-ltd?page=overview

The company only incorporated on Jan 7, so maybe the prior agreement isn't legally valid, but it looks like there was an understanding between the parties, some blitz execs and Chris. Need someone with contract law expertise to comment.

disclosure: I own some Blitz and some Stratis
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:33:36 AM

oh please stop it, first of all this is crypto.. second.. it was a written proposal and ideas and NOTHING was SIGNED by neither side. understand?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

I think the blitz subject can end on the note there was not legal (written / verbal) contract until something is produced to verify this. otherwise this subject needs to close.

More interesting is that the Expo was a great success, a lot of exposure, Chris learned some new things, and gave ppl an awesome impression of Stratis and it's team, big things to come from this !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:08:53 AM

Stratis is getting some attention, so it's a good time to try and pressure the blitz::stratis dev team into doing the right thing. Embarrassing people with the truth can sometimes get results, there's no FUD here, blitz has been abandoned, if not point me to some updates in the last six months ... you can't, coz there hasn't been any, if there was someone would have posted it, wouldn't they!

Shame and embarrassment from casting light on the truth isn't fud, but it's what happens when you ignore people, and betray their trust. What other way to proceed do you suggest, beg? Stratis investors can still make a good return from unethical devs, but maybe some will feel uncomfortable, through nothing more than rational self interest at how they may be treated themselves in the future.
What specific promise was made to you? Please don't be vague. Thank you

Chris aka killakem was the lead dev of Blitz, and if you owned 30k blitz you were entitled to designation as an executive with access to a restricted slack channel. In the first half of 2016 he was active in blitz slack, the roadmap include the TVE fitalise, and earlier the Block Delivery Network. I bought 30k blitz with the promise that that would allow me to run a BDN node and earn revenues from providing the BDN service. You can see what was planned in the original blitz thread which is locked now.

In june2016 chris/killakem made posts in the executive lounge of the blitz slack outlining a proposal. Unfortunately those messages are gone now with the 10k slack limit for messages. He posted a document in the executive lounge that had two options, and he asked for opinions from the +30k blitz holders.

The proposition was this, from memory - chris was committed to blitz as his crypto project, but he was only able to work part time. He proposed starting a new coin with a higher coin cap, letting existing blitz holders swap over to the new coin, with the excess coins being sold in an ico to fund chris so he could work full time on blitz. So what was presented was the same project, blitz, but with two options

1 -no coin cap increase,  no dilution, chris works part time, same blitz roadmap, basically no change
2- new coin with increased coins, blitz swap 1:1,  excess coins sold, chris working full time, BUT same blitz roadmap

I argued for option 2-, but most just saw dilution and voted for 1-

My complaint is this, what chris presented in the blitz executive lounge mentioned nothing about starting a new project stratis, the choice was between part-time chris with no dilution of blitz, or full-time chris with dilution of blitz so coins could be sold in an ico to fund chris. My accusation is Chris did not make it clear that there was a third option, which is what happened - Chris would have an ico anyway for stratis, stopall work on blitz original roadmap, and blitz bag holders would get nothing.

He asked for a 'vote', but didn't stick by the outcome. If the blitz executives knew of option 3, they obviously would have voted for the dilution of blitz, as that would have included the swap. I believe Chris presented his two options knowing people would vote with self interest for no dilution, so he could have the stratis ico without a fair swap for blitz holders. I think he played everyone, and he knew he was going to start stratis, and he wanted a way to avoid doing what jl777 has had to do with btcd swap for komodo.

I was provably a supporter of Chris and blitz, as I bought 30k blitz and followed the blitz slack daily. I assure you since the stratis ico all activity related to blitz is 100% off the radar. I can find no updates of what is going on, but stratis is obviously Chris' new project, but in june 2016 he was saying blitz was still his main focus, part-time or full-time. I believe he lied, and everything he's done since backs that up.

I have a copy of killakem's proposal document, for the sake of clarity I'll post it here.

The choice for blitz executives was much clearer than you remember @Cryptosporidium, the ICO option which became stratis was outlined in some detail, so arguing that killakem tried to mislead the community about his plans for Stratis is complete BS. It was however restricted to just a handful of blitz whales knowing about it, and in retrospect that was a mistake. Every blitz investor should have known what was being planned, and had a chance to vote, but killakem did not conceal his intentions or trick any of the blitz whales.

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

Thank you @kjadB, people can now make up their own mind. That's basically the details of what I remembered, to understand the situation those with no prior knowledge of Blitz need to realize that the first paragraph describing the new project is basically describing the original Blitz Blockchain Delivery Network BDN, so the new project that became stratis wasn't new at all, it's really an extension of the original blitz roadmap. To verify that check the original Blitz OP which is now locked, I posted a link yesterday.

I know Chris didn't start Blitz, but trying to claim he was just a freelance dev is disingenuous.  Chirs took over Blitz, same as jl777 took over btcd. Anyone involved with blitz in 2015 knew Chris was in charge.

Anyway, I've said enough. Having read the proposal again I can see my personal criticism of Chris might be too harsh, so I apologise for calling you a scum bag, but I do think the blitz bag holders got a raw deal. You should have done what jl777 did with btcd and komodo, just organise the swap and make it compulsory, the secretive vote for just a handful of whales was unfair, especially when the new project you outlined appeared to be just a repackaged version of the blitz BDN, but reading the proposal today I think you didn't conceal everything as I first thought yesterday.
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

Whether we like it or not, or whether it was public knowledge or not, it does look like there was an agreement made
Not really. It looks like there were two so called, "agreements". If B is an agreement then A must be an agreement.

But there is no evidence either is actually an agreement. Just two different ideas that were aired to a small number of people

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

Me too, need to fill my MEGA BAGS of STRATIS more. 

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

the secretive vote for just a handful of whales was unfair,
How can it be unfair when neither A nor B actually happened?
Neither of the options allegedly put to some whales happened. What happened was different to both of the options
NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

blitz what

come on guys - do not be so naive

go over to their thread and shill them , this has nothing to do with STRATIS
i never even heard of that bliz thingi  Wink
remember , developers change teams , and when they do you better know what you are doing with your investments
this is crypto after all , so go with the program

NASdaq

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

Whether we like it or not, or whether it was public knowledge or not, it does look like there was an agreement made
Not really. It looks like there were two so called, "agreements". If B is an agreement then A must be an agreement.

But there is no evidence either is actually an agreement. Just two different ideas that were aired to a small number of people

Contracts can be verbal if there are witnesses to the agreement. We've seen the options document, and a vote happened, and krushang confirmed the outcome of the vote, so there is a contract.

If there's any doubts about the agreement, ask the parties, if they disagree, then it comes down to witnesses, if they contradict, you go to court.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:49:38 AM

Claiming any legal argument about this is pure fantasy no matter how thick your hyperbole is.

Chris definitely has plans for a sidechain and blitz. If you'd do some basic research you'd find this out. HINT it's in the whitepaper.. Literally in the whitepaper.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

A good read for the ones who missed it:

Stratis Ledger Wallet now available: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/01/18/stratis-and-the-ledger-wallet/

Stratis Bitcoin Full Node Daemon Alpha Released: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/01/19/stratis-bitcoin-full-node-daemon-alpha-released/
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:43:58 AM

Just hit the ignore button on the trolls guys.
You think it's a coincidence that he posts this at the time the Expo was running and he knows a lot of new people will come have a look at the thread?
Everyone would like theirselves some cheap Stratis. Some take desperate measures to reach their target. To me that is more unethical than what Chris did.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

You think it's a coincidence that he posts this at the time the Expo was running and he knows a lot of new people will come have a look at the thread?
Everyone would like theirselves some cheap Stratis. Some take desperate measures to reach their target. To me that is more unethical than what Chris did.

Couldn't agree more dev0tion!
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

I don't understand the cry here - Stratis was almost the best ICO investment prev year.  The price will definitely increase with time, be fking patient.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:45:37 AM

A good read for the ones who missed it:

Stratis Ledger Wallet now available: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/01/18/stratis-and-the-ledger-wallet/

Stratis Bitcoin Full Node Daemon Alpha Released: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/01/19/stratis-bitcoin-full-node-daemon-alpha-released/
Can someone tell me what is the difference between the Full Node Daemon and the QT wallet?

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:49:35 AM

Claiming any legal argument about this is pure fantasy no matter how thick your hyperbole is.

Chris definitely has plans for a sidechain and blitz. If you'd do some basic research you'd find this out. HINT it's in the whitepaper.. Literally in the whitepaper.

it's all just gossip, why not just ask chris.
blitz code lives at stratisproject github (scroll to bottom) - https://github.com/stratisproject
maybe we should be buying more and thanking this guy, who knows eh
KLONE

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

Couldn't agree more dev0tion!

Couldn't disagree more actually, this info about blitz getting a revenue share from stratis and secret votes is news to me, and from what I can tell it looks credible, and very relevant. Blowing these guys off as mindless trolls trying to drop a few coins from weak hands is naive in the extreme. If you want to apply pressure and get answers from a guy who's evading scrutiny you don't squeeze his pinky finger, you grab him by the cock & balls when it's most uncomfortable and eyeball the fucker up close, make it hurt a little, let him know you mean business, like when he's at a convention glad handing contacts. I expect the stratis dev will respond to this guy asap, he's done good work, he's got their attention, and it's much more enteretaining than pages of mindless pump bullshit.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

You have had weeks/months to buy and you choose the time when it's on the up to buy, sounds legit.
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: