Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:09:03 AM

LMAO.. you guys need to wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. you will get a big fat ZERO (0)

https://www.quora.com/Did-Mark-Zuckerberg-steal-the-idea-for-Facebook-from-the-Winklevoss-twins

I was compensated by the twins from my work, and they are protected by the attorney client privilege with respect to my efforts on their behalf. I believe I can say, ethically, that the case did involve allegations that Mark "stole the idea for Facebook from the Winklevoss twins," but, if one is talking merely about "ideas," such an allegation would rarely be actionable in a court of law. The case was more about whether a contract or other legal relationship had been formed between Mark and the Winklevoss brothers, which led to allegations of related claims.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:46:08 AM

don't forget Chris is probably one of the largest blitz holders, so if he honors the deal it might actually increase his stake in Stratis
Where would the extra Stratis come from?  Huh There can be no new Stratis.
And with no percentage ever agreed on I don't see how there could even be a deal. Just an idea that was thrown about.
How could a small group of holders do a deal for all holders?  Huh  How could they have such a right? Who gave them that right?  Huh

NO, they won't get the coins from swap, blitz is blitz, stratis is stratis, they do not have any connections. Remember Chris is a wise CEO, he won't let us(Stratis holders) down, any others are thei dreams, ignore those trolls.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:50:57 AM

don't forget Chris is probably one of the largest blitz holders, so if he honors the deal it might actually increase his stake in Stratis
And with no percentage ever agreed on I don't see how there could even be a deal. Just an idea that was thrown about.
How could a small group of holders do a deal for all holders?  Huh  How could they have such a right? Who gave them that right?  Huh

I don't have answers to any of your questions, I wasn't involved in any of these discussions, but I can see mention of them in the blitz general slack, and someone who was involved did post the proposal doc, and we know which option was selected, but not all the exact details of the agreement, but it looks beyond doubt that a vote happened. Like I said before, I trust Chris 100%, and I don't think there's any need to make knee-jerk decisions now without considering things carefully. A lot has changed since june 2016, and Stratis has exceeded most expectations so far, so the deal probably needs to be changed to reflect the current reality. Lets give the dev team time to work things out, I don't think anyone wants to shaft blitz or stratis.

Here is a transcript from blitz general slack channel from June 20 2016

DimiZb

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:04:30 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 06:48:53 AM by DimiZb

How could a small group of holders do a deal for all holders?  Huh  How could they have such a right? Who gave them that right?  Huh

I don't have answers to any of your questions, I wasn't involved in any of these discussions, but I can see mention of them in the blitz general slack, and someone who was involved did post the proposal doc, and we know which option was selected, but not all the exact details of the agreement, but it looks beyond doubt that a vote happened. Like I said before, I trust Chris 100%, and I don't think there's any need to make knee-jerk decisions now without considering things carefully. A lot has changed since june 2016, and Stratis has exceeded most expectations so far, so the deal probably needs to be changed to reflect the current reality. Lets give the dev team time to work things out, I don't think anyone wants to shaft blitz or stratis.

Here is a transcript from blitz general slack channel from June 20 2016

Yeah, fortunately you have Stratis so you don't lose money, and blitz won't be swapping to Stratis because most people didn't agree so forget that.  Smiley
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

Sounds to me Blitz holders want part of the Stratis success now.  Ain't gonna happen.  You can't just sit back and watch to see if Stratis fails or succeeds and then want part of the action.  You guys sound like the guy at the workplace who got invited into the lottery pool and denied but when the group won, you still want a piece of the pie.  It doesn't work like that.  You want some Stratis swap?  Dump your Blitz and manually swap them for some Stratis from the below links.  Peace out!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat
DimiZb

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:27:55 AM

Sounds to me Blitz holders want part of the Stratis success now.  Ain't gonna happen.  You can't just sit back and watch to see if Stratis fails or succeeds and then want part of the action.  You guys sound like the guy at the workplace who got invited into the lottery pool and denied but when the group won, you still want a piece of the pie.  It doesn't work like that.  You want some Stratis swap?  Dump your Blitz and manually swap them for some Stratis from the below links.  Peace out!

Nice tip for those people who complaint especially "cryptoXXXX", Chris claimed there is no swap to stratis because most of people didn't want that, Stratis is an ICO project, he will listen to us who joint ICO, not those blitzers, this topic is discussed by some guys for a few days, it is time to forget it and focus on Stratis again.  Smiley
boomboom

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

Yeah, fortunately you have Stratis so you don't lose money, and blitz won't be sawpping to Stratis because most people didn't agree so forget that.  Smiley

Yes, I own some stratis, but I also own 15K blitz, which is ~0.375% of coin supply, and using the offered swap rate of 1/6, my 15K blitz would have been converted (hypothetically)  to ~0.0625% of Stratis coin supply, which at today's market price would be worth $5375 USD. Now, there's no way anyone in my position can seriously claim Stratis owes me 5k USD, there's just too much water under the bridge, but that's a lot of 'spilt milk' to be sad about, and don't forget, I only became aware this deal was even offered and voted on less than two days ago, and I had no say in what happened at all, even though I owned 15K blitz, which was a pretty substantial stack. I understand why the stratis only investors might not be happy about this, but it should be obvious why I'm not too thrilled about what happened either, and until we hear more from those involved, none of us really know how this will play out, do we.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

Sounds to me Blitz holders want part of the Stratis success now.  Ain't gonna happen.  You can't just sit back and watch to see if Stratis fails or succeeds and then want part of the action.  You guys sound like the guy at the workplace who got invited into the lottery pool and denied but when the group won, you still want a piece of the pie.  It doesn't work like that.  You want some Stratis swap?  Dump your Blitz and manually swap them for some Stratis from the below links.  Peace out!

Nice tip for those people who complaint especially "cryptoXXXX", Chris claimed there is no swap to stratis because most of people didn't want that, Stratis is an ICO project, he will listen to us who joint ICO, not those blitzers, this topic is discussed by some guys for a few days, it is time to forget it and focus on Stratis again.  Smiley

That is correct.  Stratis was an ICO project and any Blitz swaps that were "suppose" to happen would have been mentioned in the ICO so investors can decide if they agree with it and still want to participate in the ICO or not.  Anyways, Blitz holders should just Blitz out of the Stratis thread.  We are tired of hearing your cries.  
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

Yeah, fortunately you have Stratis so you don't lose money, and blitz won't be sawpping to Stratis because most people didn't agree so forget that.  Smiley

Yes, I own some stratis, but I also own 15K blitz, which is ~0.375% of coin supply, and using the offered swap rate of 1/6, my 15K blitz would have been converted (hypothetically)  to ~0.0625% of Stratis coin supply, which at today's market price would be worth $5375 USD. Now, there's no way anyone in my position can seriously claim Stratis owes me 5k USD, there's just too much water under the bridge, but that's a lot of 'spilt milk' to be sad about, and don't forget, I only became aware this deal was even offered and voted on less than two days ago, and I had no say in what happened at all, even though I owned 15K blitz, which was a pretty substantial stack. I understand why the stratis only investors might not be happy about this, but it should be obvious why I'm not too thrilled about what happened either, and until we hear more from those involved, none of us really know how this will play out, do we.

Face it, there is no swap gonna happen.
DimiZb

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

That is correct.  Stratis was an ICO project and any Blitz swaps that were "suppose" to happen would have been mentioned in the ICO so investors can decide if they agree with it and still want to participate in the ICO or not.  Anyways, Blitz holders should just Blitz out of the Stratis thread.  We are tired of hearing your cries.  

Ironically, they didn't cry when ICO happened, but they are crying now because Stratis is successful after ICO and raised public awareness on the bitcoin expo. They are too greedy. Grin
boomboom

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

Ironically, they didn't cry when ICO happened, but they are crying now because Stratis is successful after ICO and raised public awareness on the bitcoin expo. They are too greedy. Grin

Guys, I've got to say your attitudes are more likely to provoke confrontation than co-operation from effected blitz investors. Please try and understand the situation from the blitz holders perspective, especially ones like myself who knew nothing of this offer and vote. If you provoke a confrontation you may not like the consequences. I'm a stratis holder too, so I want to see this resolved fairly in a way that keeps blitz and stratis in the same ecosystem, but think of a guy who hypothetically owned 60K blitz and no stratis, if you provoke that guy he only has an incentive to destroy stratis, and there is some ammunition available on the blitz side to cause some serious damage to stratis, even if the possibility of 'winning' is zero. Cool heads please.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

I`m so tired of this blitz stuff, I read this topic for Stratis technology
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

delete
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

I`m so tired of this blitz stuff, I read this topic for Stratis technology
You're right. I'm sorry I ever started posting on it...
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:06:13 AM

what the fuck is up with this blitz shit?

people were offered to be a part of stratis but the executives declined.

so take it up with those fucking execs.

this is a blitz internal matter.

nothing to do with stratis.

now fuck off you fucking shylocks
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Nice tip for those people who complaint especially "cryptoXXXX", Chris claimed there is no swap to stratis because most of people didn't want that, Stratis is an ICO project, he will listen to us who joint ICO, not those blitzers, this topic is discussed by some guys for a few days, it is time to forget it and focus on Stratis again.  Smiley

Guys, I've got to say your attitudes are more likely to provoke confrontation than co-operation from effected blitz investors. Please try and understand the situation from the blitz holders perspective, especially ones like myself who knew nothing of this offer and vote. If you provoke a confrontation you may not like the consequences. I'm a stratis holder too, so I want to see this resolved fairly in a way that keeps blitz and stratis in the same ecosystem, but think of a guy who hypothetically owned 60K blitz and no stratis, if you provoke that guy he only has an incentive to destroy stratis, and there is some ammunition available on the blitz side to cause some serious damage to stratis, even if the possibility of 'winning' is zero. Cool heads please.

Not our problem.  You want a swap.  Here it is.  
Trade in your Blitz here:  
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLITZ  
and then receive your Stratis here:  
Swap will then be complete.  Don't think I don't know that when Stratis ICO was happening, Blitz was around 3-5k sats and THAT is why you guys probably denied the swap and probably thought Stratis would be worthless.  Now that it would take 4 Blitz to get 1 Stratis, you guys want the swap.  Very funny!  You can still swap with the links I provided.  Better do it fast before it takes 100 Blitz to get 1 Stratis.    Wink
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:42:25 AM

Came for price rise celebration but have to read through this blitz stuff. Meh...

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:45:01 AM

could you please be so kind, and ban all these blitz cryers. This is stratis thread, and not "oh my god when stratis was 1k i denyed to swap. and now when it 10k i want to swap cause i can earn some free money". Go sell your blitz and buy stratis. that's it. drop the mic.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:17:50 AM

Any news of a future deal? I feel like the expo was rather fruitless for the Strat blockchain....I dont think this coin will have any meaningful pump without some kind of working deal.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

Any news of a future deal? I feel like the expo was rather fruitless for the Strat blockchain....I dont think this coin will have any meaningful pump without some kind of working deal.

Have patience mate. The London Blockchain Expo ended few days ago So there's still a lot of time for further deals. It's still too early to conclude that Stratis participation in The Expo was a failure (or fruitless rather).

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: