Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

Hey guys,

We've just had a great Q&A. You can rewatch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg
There will be a transcript available in the next few days as well.
Thanks for watching!

FYI, the Stratis Slack invite app is currently in maintenance, the owner is currently travelling, it will be resolved soon.
I've temporary set up another one here: https://stratis-invite.herokuapp.com

Great Q&A, excellent to see all the ongoing development and clear vision to grow further!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HAXONIC

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Sorry if you find my question as novice, but I have been looking all around the forum and google and still I am not able to understand how to earn STRATIS. Can anyone help me and out and point me to the right direction?

I came to know about STRATIS at the New Delhi, India meet-up/conference.
kece

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Sorry if you find my question as novice, but I have been looking all around the forum and google and still I am not able to understand how to earn STRATIS. Can anyone help me and out and point me to the right direction?

You can buy STRATIS via various Cryptocurrency exchanges.
For example you can buy STRATIS via Bitcoin on https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat.

I don't know if you can buy STRATIS directly via FIAT.
You can buy Bitcoin with fiat on various platforms like Coinbase, Kraken, btc-direct etc.

I don't know what the easiest place is to buy BTC from when you are living in India.
HAXONIC

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

For example you can buy STRATIS via Bitcoin on https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat.

You can buy Bitcoin with fiat on various platforms like Coinbase, Kraken, btc-direct etc.

I don't know what the easiest place is to buy BTC from when you are living in India.

Only option is to buy? Can't it be mined like other coins? I heard that if you keep your wallet open on your system, you can get credited automatically!
Isn't there any way to get STRATIS without investing money into it?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Only option is to buy? Can't it be mined like other coins? I heard that if you keep your wallet open on your system, you can get credited automatically!

You are late!! Back when days of ICO, you could use via theviralexchange.com to accumulate. Now you have to buy 10k stratis put it on your wallet and start staking and may be earn .4 to .6 strats a day
Zauberlehrling

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

If you have already invested, there is this option:
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/03/14/staking-stratis-on-a-raspberry-pi/
-
If you want to buy over fiat, i heard of https://www.litebit.eu/ ( haven't personaly tried it, but looks legit )

HAXONIC

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:14:45 PM

You are late!! Back when days of ICO, you could use via theviralexchange.com to accumulate. Now you have to buy 10k stratis put it on your wallet and start staking and may be earn .4 to .6 strats a day
OK thanks for the info, I think I will drop STRATIS then!
Thank you again for saving my time!
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

if you can buy a whole lot of STRATIS  and make it a master-node for the breeze wallet...it will earn you more than u could dream
kece

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

You don't really need 10K at this moment. I only have around 1K coins and I'm also staking and earning 1 stratis every couple of days :-).
But you need some stratis before you can stake, it can't be mined!
Zauberlehrling

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

It isn't to late yet...
Personal prediction 12/17 STRATIS: 7,50  Grin Grin

Hard working dev. team and lots of implementations  Cheesy

STRATIS to the moon !
HAXONIC

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:31:28 PM

if you can buy a whole lot of STRATIS  and make it a master-node for the breeze wallet...it will earn you more than u could dream

I wish I could do that, but I am just a student pursuing my graduation. So, I wont be able to invest funds in anyway. I am currently mining for Monero[XMR] on my GPU and CPU as I don't have to pay electricity bill.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:19:28 PM

You don't really need 10K at this moment. I only have around 1K coins and I'm also staking and earning 1 stratis every couple of days :-).
yes its pos so its all about staking the more you have stratis inside your wallet the bigger rewards will be added to your account
better to start accumulating as the price will continue rising working dev always impressing the community.

rejoin

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

Just curious. How much stratis or Money could you earn daily with a masternodes?

kece

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Just curious. How much stratis or Money could you earn daily with a masternodes?

I think that will vary with the amount of masternodes online at the current time. So there is no saying
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/854806615148638209

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/854807781471342593

Retweet and like if you want, spread the word of Stratis.
imab

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:33:02 PM

Hey hi,how is that you are staking 1 stratis every couple of days? i have like 5 k and been staking for like 5 days = 0 stratis? what is going on here? what im doing wrong?
kece

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

Hey hi,how is that you are staking 1 stratis every couple of days? i have like 5 k and been staking for like 5 days = 0 stratis? what is going on here? what im doing wrong?

Well it's all completely random and based on luck so. Are you sure your wallet is staking? At the bottom left corner, the second icon from the left. Hover over it and check what it says. It should say: 'Staking. Your weigh is....'
imab

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:35:29 AM

Well it's all completely random and based on luck so. Are you sure your wallet is staking? At the bottom left corner, the second icon from the left. Hover over it and check what it says. It should say: 'Staking. Your weigh is....'
Yes,it is staking for sure, and everyday adds one more day to the reward.... staking since 13-4 :/ i feel so unlucky now....
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

You guys dumped after Q&A? Not good to sell so low now. But it is great opportunity to buy more for setting up a masternode.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

I need help with wallet can't synchronize.
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: