Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

I am holding my btc want get some free Bitcoin Gold.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
octobersun

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

waiting forever.  Sad
But still I believe. cheer up
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:16:40 AM

Last quarter for f the year would really be interesting for stratis platform. Low price now is opportunity for us to bag more Stratis tokens.

Yeah now great price to stock stratis!

i really hope that startis will bounce back to the normal price, like @130k sats. lol
cause i just bought mine @115..  Sad
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:00:03 AM

You guys will find bitcoin gold will be worthless, come on, don't sell stratis for this worthless btcg, stratis will have huge gain after the btcg fiasco.  Angry
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

You guys will find bitcoin gold will be worthless, come on, don't sell stratis for this worthless btcg, stratis will have huge gain after the btcg fiasco.  Angry

You mean after segwit2x

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:10:36 AM

You mean after segwit2x

Yeah, I forgot there is another shit storm of bitcoin's btcg fork and bt1 bt2 fork, damn the fiasco makes me sick, I prefer bitcoin is stable and stratis keeps above 0.004 btc. I miss the ATH very much, when it will be back?
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

No one know if and when we will back to 400k sat. The only think that i'm doing is to accumulate in deep in order to reduce the average cost, and HODL, wait, STRATIS team work on technology and not control the price. The HF of 25 Oct. is the "issue" because all people go out from alt in order to obtain BTC gold so many alt are touching the deep. HODL and if you have the possibility buy more and wait. This is long term investment.

orpel

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

Looks like since the beginning of August the price is just falling.
Do you think it's worth buying more at this price?

bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

It will continue to fall. Everyone is selling because the team are complete idiots. They made a lot of money in such a short period of time and have stopped caring entirely.

This coin will never go anywhere thanks to the incompetence and stupidity of Chris and anyone else he has under his employment.

There are two kinds of rich people on this planet. Bottom feeders like Chris who make some money and just give up and start partying and actual innovators who use their wealth to make more wealth and to ensure a solid legacy.

Chris is not only unsuitable as CEO, he's also unfit to be janitor. He drove the entire coin into the ground and pissed in investors faces.

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:59:50 PM

It will continue to fall. Everyone is selling because the team are complete idiots. They made a lot of money in such a short period of time and have stopped caring entirely.

This coin will never go anywhere thanks to the incompetence and stupidity of Chris and anyone else he has under his employment.

Funny how people are saying this before two MAJOR alpha releases.

First MAJOR alpha release is in less than a week.

Don't listen to capitalising fuders like this one. They just one cheaper strats.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

Don't listen to capitalising fuders like this one. They just one cheaper strats.

But you're a complete idiot though. Alpha releases in the past have done nothing for the prices. People are selling not because of Alpha but because the team keeps delaying and STRAT as a coin only copies innovation from other coins. It's useless and a huge sign that the team is incapable of innovating on it's own.

This isn't FUD you fuckwit, look at the price and see for yourself that nearly everyone agrees with me.

Anyone reading this idiots posts, don't buy any more STRAT and consider selling at a loss, because goof's like this guy encourage you to buy so he can sell at $5 when he bought because he's literally eating shit right now by hodling.

bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

But you're a complete idiot though. Alpha releases in the past have done nothing for the prices. People are selling not because of Alpha but because the team keeps delaying and STRAT as a coin only copies innovation from other coins. It's useless and a huge sign that the team is incapable of innovating on it's own.

This isn't FUD you fuckwit, look at the price and see for yourself that nearly everyone agrees with me.

Anyone reading this idiots posts, don't buy any more STRAT and consider selling at a loss, because goof's like this guy encourage you to buy so he can sell at $5 when he bought because he's literally eating shit right now by hodling.

You remind me of the noobs who were fuding about bitcoin when it went down from $10 to $3.

Now look where it is. ALPHA is being released in less than a week fro both breeze and masternodes.

End of conversation.

You mean the ALPHA's that were due in Q2?  Grin Grin

You sound so fucking stupid right now, I can't stop laughing at you, man. Sorry,I can't take you seriously.

It's so obvious you bought high and are begging people to buy so you can sell and move on. Won't happen.

This coin will drop down to $1 and remain there for a year or more. Only retarded people like you continue to hold, that's why it's $2, because there are so few of you.
capt.biggles

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

Hi bitcoiner909, just like I allready said last week. Listen to your doctor idiot, you must take your pills in time ,otherwise you keep on talking crap. So come on take a double doses of pills and I hope you take enough, so it will be quiet overhere again.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

You remind me of the noobs who were fuding about bitcoin when it went down from $10 to $3.

Now look where it is. ALPHA is being released in less than a week fro both breeze and masternodes.

End of conversation.

You mean the ALPHA's that were due in Q2?  Grin Grin

This is how i know that you don;t know anything,

The alpha breezeis actually Btc and Strat which makes that Q3!!

Your going to cry when strat reaches stratisphere
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Hi bitcoiner909, just like I allready said last week. Listen to your doctor idiot, you must take your pills in time ,otherwise you keep on talking crap. So come on take a double doses of pills and I hope you take enough, so it will be quiet overhere again.

LMFAO, it's so pathetic that only you and like 4 other people are left on here trying to defend this shit. You can't even argue because you HAVE no counter argument. You're just here trying to cuss at me and failing at it like you failed in investing.

You should skip the meds and go straight for the razors buddy. No one will miss your sorry, broke ass.

Your previous coin is still on a downtrend LMFAO. You look so dumb defending it.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

STR NOV $5-$6
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

End of conversation.

You mean the ALPHA's that were due in Q2?  Grin Grin

This is how i know that you don;t know anything,

The alpha breezeis actually Btc and Strat which makes that Q3!!

Your going to cry when strat reaches stratisphere

LOL YOU RETARD. BREEZE (LIKE THE ENTIRE THING WITH STRAT AND BTC) WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE 3 MONTHS AGO LMFAO. Are you retarded?

It's no wonder they made money scamming when idiots like you gobble it all up without actually paying attention. They are walking all over people like you and laughing at you when you are crying and begging for the coin to go up while they vacation with your money  Grin

Here's a tip man, sorry you had to hear it: This coin will NEVER go to the stratosphere. The project might be scrapped entirely or it will underperform and stay around #20 on the coin charts.

The tech behind STRAT is copied from other places. If you knew anything about anything, you would know this and wouldn't have invested at all. But lucky for the team, you're a complete dumbass who throws his money randomly at shitcoins.
stratiswhale12

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

Every single one of this new users post is negative towards stratis.

Investors beware!!!!!! This is a shill account in order to manipulate the market.

Do not trust him, he might be looking for cheaper stratis for the masternode!
TuckTuck00

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:17:27 PM

this looks like an interseting project, will deff be keeping an eye out
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

Every single one of this new users post is negative towards stratis.

Investors beware!!!!!! This is a shill account in order to manipulate the market.

Do not trust him, he might be looking for cheaper stratis for the masternode!

INVESTORS BEWARE. This is a new account with one post and is probably made by one of the cocksucking mods. They are this childish, believe it or not.

Don't listen to him as this coin will continue to go down. I am looking out for your best interests.
Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: