Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

Volume is huge - 15 million dollars.

Thats bigger than NEM ( number Cool
IOTA (number 11) LISK (number 13)

This is going back up.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

this is so unfair to Stratis, because the price does not reflect how good the tech is. this is damaging the credibility and momentum of Stratis and it is far from being a shitcoin unlike some other coins who are valued much more ... but what can you expect from a community that only knows how to spam lambo, hodl, moon, etc.. two really good news wasted for nothing .. so angry atm.
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:04:59 AM

this is so unfair to Stratis, because the price does not reflect how good the tech is. this is damaging the credibility and momentum of Stratis and it is far from being a shitcoin unlike some other coins who are valued much more ... but what can you expect from a community that only knows how to spam lambo, hodl, moon, etc.. two really good news wasted for nothing .. so angry atm.
i think those guys who spam lambo already dumped their bag , dont worry about the price man  now we still in alpha running on testnet , Breeze + masternodes run on mainnet is the real deal.
Just stop looking at the price/chart for 1-2 months , relax yourself , i think its will get alot better, i truly believe in Stratis longterm.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:05 AM

Calm down my friend, we're currently nearing the end of the flag pattern. Patterns are actually self fulfilling prophecies, so people are selling right now so they can buy at around 3$, waiting for the breakout. I predict we'll see it climb back up at the beginning of next week, getting to about 5,5$ before the third week of november is over

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

Project Breeze / Masternodes

A lot of questions from the community were about Project Breeze and the ‘Masternodes’. We are happy to finally share the requirements to run a master node with all of you. The requirements for a master node are 250,000 STRAT. The 250,000 Stratis requirement for the master node is not something that we put in place. It’s something that is dictated by the technology. Tumblebit works best with a smaller number of servers. It provides privacy through obfuscation. If we have a large number of servers, the technology just will not work, so it’s not something that’s been put in place because we want a whale club or because we want to reward the large holders of Stratis. This is a technical requirement that’s in place. We’ve said we don’t want more than twenty nodes, and by having this minimum amount of 250,000, we hope to never go above above that amount (twenty servers).

There’s going to be several master nodes in the future that provide functionality across the Stratis Platform, and our goal is to have a node tier for every level of holders, so that even people who have a 1,000 Stratis, 10,000 Stratis or 100,000 Stratis can run a node as well.

Let me understand:
20 x 250.000strat = 5Mio. Coins for Masternode Server
So is naturally, someone will dump strat price to get more Nodes!

What will happen, if more than 20 people hold more than 250k Strat?
Who choice, wo will be a Masternode?
How much can you earn with one Masternode?
chain green

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:16:46 AM

Had faith in tech and potential of Stratis when it was around 7$, and still buying.
The last updates they made didn't help the price much and clearly indicated that it's going some huge ways after the 2nd fork.
Well, at least if some kind of a second coming of China or Dimon are not around the corner.
I believe in a month people who didn't stock up top alts on those dips gonna regret.
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

A lot of questions from the community were about Project Breeze and the ‘Masternodes’. We are happy to finally share the requirements to run a master node with all of you. The requirements for a master node are 250,000 STRAT. The 250,000 Stratis requirement for the master node is not something that we put in place. It’s something that is dictated by the technology. Tumblebit works best with a smaller number of servers. It provides privacy through obfuscation. If we have a large number of servers, the technology just will not work, so it’s not something that’s been put in place because we want a whale club or because we want to reward the large holders of Stratis. This is a technical requirement that’s in place. We’ve said we don’t want more than twenty nodes, and by having this minimum amount of 250,000, we hope to never go above above that amount (twenty servers).

There’s going to be several master nodes in the future that provide functionality across the Stratis Platform, and our goal is to have a node tier for every level of holders, so that even people who have a 1,000 Stratis, 10,000 Stratis or 100,000 Stratis can run a node as well.

Let me understand:

Good questions!!!!
I am really interested in the answers to the last 3 questions.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Let me understand:

Good questions!!!!
I am really interested in the answers to the last 3 questions.

Good question, maybe they will choose 20 only? Or they allow more than 20 masternodes? They should listen to the community. But actually I don't think there will be more than 250k STRAT.
mandenrick

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

I believe in this project...hold hold hold
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

i can not hear it anymore - hold, hold, HOLD, H O L D..... tell us something new........
MiBambino

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

i can not hear it anymore - hold, hold, HOLD, H O L D..... tell us something new........

Here's something new, they updated the masternodes registration https://stratisplatform.com/2017/10/30/masternode_registration_protocol/
Right now most alts are still recovering from the bitcoin craze, stratis is one of them. We're in a classic flag pattern, so we should see a breakout by the end of the week. From there it'll probably go up to about 5.5$ before it meets any resistance

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

dump, dump , DUMP, DUPM ...
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

Im glad that i sold all of it before the price was heading back again to the 50,000 satoshi value. Im just wait out till the next dip to occur and i will be waiting to buy back again
mycotoxin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

As price is this low , keep on timing and waiting for the right price to bag more. So next that we will be waiting is the mainnet implementation of Breeze Wallet which is I think is just around the corner. Bagging some more.

Price this low?  this coin was .005-.10 cents for 7 months lol
man these coins fucking overpriced ...
im waiting for strat back to 10cents , bitcoin 500$ , and eth back to 10$ so i can load some more.

Sorry to inform you but you'll be waiting for the rest of your life and it still won't happen.  Those low priced cryptocurrency days are now long gone.  The prices you see today are already cheap for most of the altcoins.  

@krazy89 has a good point and is probably correct .  The graph of BTC looks more like a bubble which can bust. The *big* money coming into the coins is not from us humble citizens, its  mostly from Hedge funds and they will cash out sooner or later and the price will correct. The Big funds are in crypto space to make a profit, not make us rich as many believe. They are operating a business.  Look at the monthly BTC graph,switch to the monthly view and the corrected price of BTC is around 900.00, so the price has been inflated since may of 2017 and will correct - Hard in my opinion to around $1000 or less  
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/S4OqLU6q/ .

What we are observing with BTC  is 'crowd psychology'    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology) at  play. Incited by free shiny BTC shekels the crowd is following blindly ------  The real coins to be chasing are the quality ones  that are dropping such as STRATIS, they will be going up very high . Give it  a few weeks (or early next year ) and the  BTC hard correction will play out .
MiBambino

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

As price is this low , keep on timing and waiting for the right price to bag more. So next that we will be waiting is the mainnet implementation of Breeze Wallet which is I think is just around the corner. Bagging some more.

im waiting for strat back to 10cents , bitcoin 500$ , and eth back to 10$ so i can load some more.

Sorry to inform you but you'll be waiting for the rest of your life and it still won't happen.  Those low priced cryptocurrency days are now long gone.  The prices you see today are already cheap for most of the altcoins.  

@krazy89 has a good point and is probably correct .  The graph of BTC looks more like a bubble which can bust. The *big* money coming into the coins is not from us humble citizens, its  mostly from Hedge funds and they will cash out sooner or later and the price will correct. The Big funds are in crypto space to make a profit, not make us rich as many believe. They are operating a business.  Look at the monthly BTC graph,switch to the monthly view and the corrected price of BTC is around 900.00, so the price has been inflated since may of 2017 and will correct - Hard in my opinion to around $1000 or less  

What we are observing with BTC  is 'crowd psychology'    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology) at  play. Incited by free shiny BTC shekels the crowd is following blindly ------  The real coins to be chasing are the quality ones  that are dropping such as STRATIS, they will be going up very high . Give it  a few weeks (or early next year ) and the  BTC hard correction will play out .

You are partially correct, bitcoin will experience a correction sooner than later, dropping back most likely into the low 5000's, but never will it go back to 500$. Same goes for ethereum, it might drop abck to 200, but I don't think it'll go any lower. There are still a lot of people investing and setting buy orders at low prices, and whales do the same. If one whale unloads, another one picks up the pieces, driving prices back up. Now, about Strat, it's clearly in a flag, which is gonna break out in a matter of days, and it'll go up to 5.5$ (my estimate given recent rises and earlier resistance lines)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

100% agree!
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

so now a hand selected 20 masternodes from a centralized authority, This means all the users who tried to accumulate stratis throughout the year to acquire 250k coins will still not have the chance to run a masternode; smh, this is getting worse and worse.  is POS going away too? I wouldn't be surprised.
chakipipa

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

Make Crypto Great Again!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

-24%

Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Let me understand:

Please explain how someone dumps price to get more nodes?

Sure they can sell their shares and hope to buy lower but that's a risky game, they could easily end up with LESS nodes.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

-24%

Relax, the flag is nearly finished, buy more at around 3$ and enjoy your fast profits when the flag breaks up and the uptrend is restored. it shouldn't take longer than 4 - 7 days before it's back at 4$

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: