Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 [943] 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Atiilaa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

What's this London event? Is it general tech or blockchain specific? Any link?

https://blockchain-expo.com/global/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

Bitcoin price is getting out of hand ... The more it increases the riskier it becomes to drop down significantly and pull Straits with it. I have bought at 3.50$ and I think that it won't be a bad idea to take profits after the release of Breeze Wallet + Tumblebit on 11 Dec. I might come back when things stabilize a bit ..

Note: I am not a HODLer. And with all the releases and announcements I was expecting much more from this coin..

STRATIS was never meant to be anything more than you see right in front of you. This is not a game changer. It's a decent project with a HORRIBLE team and that will always put it behind other coins. ALWAYS. This coin is never going to touch the top 3. This isn't coming from me, it's just the way it is.

You can make some good money from STRATIS by SWINGING, but that's it. Holding this coin at anything over $1-$3 is setting yourself up for failure. $10 was it's absolute peak and right now at around $8 it's VERY overbought, so expect a huge dump in the upcoming weeks.

If the team and moderators were more professional and Chris took this thing seriously you could have been at $15 or so by now but it still wouldn't explode. I will always remain relatively cheap because of the nature of it's technology.

There is a lot of people in the team, including Chris, who have second thoughts about this entire thing now that they realize how hard it is to get big names on board.

It's a shit investment, and you'd be smart to sell at the top (now), and go invest elsewhere.
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

Bitcoin price is getting out of hand ... The more it increases the riskier it becomes to drop down significantly and pull Straits with it. I have bought at 3.50$ and I think that it won't be a bad idea to take profits after the release of Breeze Wallet + Tumblebit on 11 Dec. I might come back when things stabilize a bit ..

Note: I am not a HODLer. And with all the releases and announcements I was expecting much more from this coin..

STRATIS was never meant to be anything more than you see right in front of you. This is not a game changer. It's a decent project with a HORRIBLE team and that will always put it behind other coins. ALWAYS. This coin is never going to touch the top 3. This isn't coming from me, it's just the way it is.

You can make some good money from STRATIS by SWINGING, but that's it. Holding this coin at anything over $1-$3 is setting yourself up for failure. $10 was it's absolute peak and right now at around $8 it's VERY overbought, so expect a huge dump in the upcoming weeks.

If the team and moderators were more professional and Chris took this thing seriously you could have been at $15 or so by now but it still wouldn't explode. I will always remain relatively cheap because of the nature of it's technology.

There is a lot of people in the team, including Chris, who have second thoughts about this entire thing now that they realize how hard it is to get big names on board.

It's a shit investment, and you'd be smart to sell at the top (now), and go invest elsewhere.

Dude, how you can say that lol. All your credibility is gone now.

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

He probably bought during the first peak at around 10$, and now he's either frustrated because he sold at 4 to 'cover his losses', OR his trying to push prices down to buy in at a lower level to even out his first initial purchase. Don't pay too much attention, we won't be hearing from him again after the breeze release

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:29:41 PM

Because it is!!

You'd really understand all of this if you took your fanboy glasses off. We all know you have your dick deep in Chris's ass right now, but if you took it out and looked at this objectively versus other game changers (like ETH), you'd understand why this shit isn't going anywhere.

What makes your coin so special that it deserves top 3? Because so far your technology is OK (not bad) but definitely not something that will make people jump up and down in joy and push it to the top 3.

Furthermore, the way it's set up right now it looks like the team is hiding behind their sealed Slack, being nazi dictators on Reddit, and refuse to move to a platform like Discord where people can join and get IP banned permanently easily, so that prevents any MAJOR players investing in this.

If I had a huge company and was considering investing a HUGE amount in STRATIS or using them for my business and I saw all of this shit and the dynamics between investors and team members, sealed Slack, etc. I would LAUGH at you and forget it.

It's just pure garbage. I've seen meme coins with healthier communities.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

He probably bought during the first peak at around 10$, and now he's either frustrated because he sold at 4 to 'cover his losses', OR his trying to push prices down to buy in at a lower level to even out his first initial purchase. Don't pay too much attention, we won't be hearing from him again after the breeze release

Number of times this response has been used in this thread by butthurt fanboys: 50000000

You really need to get your head out of your ass. If it's THIS hard to believe that someone who didn't buy high and sell low is saying this stuff then you really must be more narrow minded than anyone could have known.

Also you guys have been saying you will show everyone since June. Every time you are proven wrong and your shitcoin sinks, you say it's a 'dip' and shrug it off. You literally can't admit you were wrong. This coin is going to do FUCK ALL when Breeze is released. It might push up $1-$2 and then WATCH the huge dumps.

And then when we laugh at you when Breeze gets released and your coin goes down, what will you do? You'll probably STILL be in denial. You will say "THEY WILL GO AWAY WHEN APRIL COMES ALONG DOH DOH AOMAOAMOAM"

Dude stfu. It's been 7 months trending downwards and can't even hit ATH withing 5 days of it's biggest release of the year. I call that pathetic my friend!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

Because it is!!

You'd really understand all of this if you took your fanboy glasses off. We all know you have your dick deep in Chris's ass right now, but if you took it out and looked at this objectively versus other game changers (like ETH), you'd understand why this shit isn't going anywhere.

What makes your coin so special that it deserves top 3? Because so far your technology is OK (not bad) but definitely not something that will make people jump up and down in joy and push it to the top 3.

Furthermore, the way it's set up right now it looks like the team is hiding behind their sealed Slack, being nazi dictators on Reddit, and refuse to move to a platform like Discord where people can join and get IP banned permanently easily, so that prevents any MAJOR players investing in this.

If I had a huge company and was considering investing a HUGE amount in STRATIS or using them for my business and I saw all of this shit and the dynamics between investors and team members, sealed Slack, etc. I would LAUGH at you and forget it.

They are looking at other options than slack btw.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

Because it is!!

They are looking at other options than slack btw.

They have been saying they were looking at other options since Last February. You will never meet a  lazier and more inconsistent team than this.

It just sends a very bad message when the invite system and the main CHAT is closed off. I cannot tell you how many investors you have turned away because of this childish bullshit.

I am on their Slack and there are people trying to refer their friends in AND STILL getting rejected. It's like an elite fanboy club and isn't professional at all.

They need to get their shit together and have an open invite and boarding system so that people can feel more comfortable throwing money at STRATIS.

But even if they did that without replacing the mods and main team members, ESPECIALLY people like Krushang who are very stupid and ineffective they won't go anywhere.

You need to start thinking objectively and grow up if you want this coin to succeed.

I am not FUDING. I am not even invested in STRATIS anymore, so I don't care if it succeeds or not. I am just telling you it WILL NOT at it's current state. And I will gladly run bots to psychologically fuck you guys up at every step of the way until Christopher shows me he cares.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/938476920785833984

Egemenstep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

I'm new to STRAT. It seems like a great project Smiley

I have a question though, how do I join slack? did you guys move on Discord? i'd like to be a part of the Slack!
ı have been looking for an authorized personal..slack is not working..they didnt answer my mail...if someone knows how ı can get in touch with stratis personal..please give me the solution...ı have so much question in my mind...
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

Prefect moment to buy this token we are getting close to the milestone of $10 this is happening with nice growth. I hope before Christmas we will be there it was great to buy this token at low price and now it getting stable.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

I'm new to STRAT. It seems like a great project Smiley

I have a question though, how do I join slack? did you guys move on Discord? i'd like to be a part of the Slack!
ı have been looking for an authorized personal..slack is not working..they didnt answer my mail...if someone knows how ı can get in touch with stratis personal..please give me the solution...ı have so much question in my mind...

Don't bother. They apparently need someone on the Slack to refer you in and even then you will probably get rejected. That's how fucking shit it is right now.

You really don't want to invest in a coin that handles their main communication system like this.

Also don't get fooled with the '10K' member Slack. Most of the accounts on their slack are bots.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:27 PM

No substance only vague promises. Sounds exactly like a sinking ship to me.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Prefect moment to buy this token we are getting close to the milestone of $10 this is happening with nice growth. I hope before Christmas we will be there it was great to buy this token at low price and now it getting stable.

You are highly mistaken. The perfect moment will be at $4-$5 in a few weeks so you can swing in January to $7-$8 before it goes down again. And that's IF that happens. Most likely it will move sideways for a year or two after it goes down to $4.
Egemenstep

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

wallet is not synchronized what to do
which wallet do you use?
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:44:42 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:48:21 PM by kazuya_94

Stop spreading FUD man ... what is wrong with you? It might not be a game changer but the tech is good, the team is hard-working and they have a good use case. I don't know about the moderators and I don't care to be honest. The reasons why this coin is not above 10$ are circumstances, couple of mistakes in the past and maybe the lack of hype around it. As to whether it will touch top 3 or not, I highly doubt that since it will need to compete with coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, etc. However, it doesn't have to in order to bring good ROI to investors. Would you rather invest in coins that have nothing more than a white paper and big promises? Since you are so hateful towards Stratis, maybe you can tell us which coins have you invested in?
ibracadabraaa

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

which wallet do you use?

bitcoiner909 You know what you make me do? Buy moaaar, your actions in here makes me think like.. Keep the price low, so me and my rich friends (or the just pay you)can get as many as possible for masternods when the price is down bacuse that is what will benefit the once that can afford it. Everytime you write somthing, i know just more and more it will blow up. Just keep it up, keep the FUD up. Keep the price low untill i get my next paycheck. Thx for helping me think that strat will explode Smiley
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Stop spreading FUD man ... what is wrong with you? It might not be a game changer but the tech is good, the team is hard-working and they have a good use case. I don't know about the moderators and I don't care to be honest. The only reason why this coin is not above 10$ now is because of circumstances, couple of mistakes in the past and maybe the lack of hype around it. As to whether it will touch top 3 or not, I highly doubt that since it will need to compete with coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, etc. However, it doesn't have to in order to bring good ROI to investors. Would you rather invest in coins that have nothing more than a white paper and big promises? Since you are so hateful towards Stratis, maybe you can tell us which coins have you invested in?

No no, wait. You have some misconceptions:

- The tech is PASSABLE. That is definitely not enough to do anything in this market where there are people throwing down millions to get the best rech out there.

- The team is NOT HARD WORKING. There are certain devs that work around the clock, but that does not mean they are getting shit done. They mostly shoot the shit in their fancy and expensive offices and procrastinate, as you will see if you follow their progress and their vague statements. They usually never have anything concrete, just promises of things getting done. Also, that is only on the dev side. There are other team members like Krushang who do ABSOLUTELY nothing. He is literally useless at his job.

- The reason it's not above $10 isn't one reason. It's a lot of reasons. One of them is that they delayed before, yes, but there are many more reasons. Slack sealing, nazi moderation, rude to new investors, childish communication and trolling and moon memes on Slack (which is happening right now as I type this out), bad team dynamics, lax CEO, bad comms, bad marketing, non implementable tech in this market, etc. etc.!!

- You're right, it will not be top 3 100%. Chris said it would though, so it shows how full of shit he is.

- Coins that have a solid white paper and big promises are ahead of STRATIS in the game as far as i'm concerned. Also there are plenty of coins in early development with tech MUCH better than STRATIS.

- My investments are none of your business. I'm not here to discuss portfolio's. I'm here to tell you STRATIS is a terrible investment if you think it's going to $50 or $100, because those are levels it will never get to.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:40 PM

which wallet do you use?

bitcoiner909 You know what you make me do? Buy moaaar, your actions in here makes me think like.. Keep the price low, so me and my rich friends (or the just pay you)can get as many as possible for masternods when the price is down bacuse that is what will benefit the once that can afford it. Everytime you write somthing, i know just more and more it will blow up. Just keep it up, keep the FUD up. Keep the price low untill i get my next paycheck. Thx for helping me think that strat will explode Smiley

So you're rich but waiting for your next paycheck? Tbh you sound like you are on fucking welfare  Grin Grin Grin

I assure you that your shit tiny investment isn't going to make an impact either way, so feel free to buy as much as you want baby. It will all go towards Chris's Yacht i'm sure. WHen you lose it all don't spend what you have left on drugs and booze!
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

The price is increasing everytime when you FUD.
Plsss dont stop <333 keep fudding
Pages: « 1 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 [943] 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: