Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 11:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Games.net - scam!  (Read 4971 times)
CASlO
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 549
Merit: 500


YES, im an idiot.


View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:32:17 PM
 #21

Need proof? Check it. Make 97% win rate and play))
Lose only..

What kind of proof that? He was means did you have any proof example like screenshot (but i think this useless too because everyone can edit it with inspec element). Really dude, stop your lying here. No one will believe you

yes he can use inspect element, but if he also provides the bet links, the screenshot can be use to verify that the "97%! 10 lose in row" did happen.
anyway, unless he can provide both, his basis for this scam accusation is pointless. Smiley

1542411306
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542411306

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542411306
Reply with quote  #2

1542411306
Report to moderator
1542411306
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542411306

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542411306
Reply with quote  #2

1542411306
Report to moderator
1542411306
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542411306

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542411306
Reply with quote  #2

1542411306
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1542411306
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1542411306

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1542411306
Reply with quote  #2

1542411306
Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1464

Lest we forget


View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:44:46 PM
 #22

Need proof? Check it. Make 97% win rate and play))
Lose only..

What kind of proof that? He was means did you have any proof example like screenshot (but i think this useless too because everyone can edit it with inspec element). Really dude, stop your lying here. No one will believe you

yes he can use inspect element, but if he also provides the bet links, the screenshot can be use to verify that the "97%! 10 lose in row" did happen.
anyway, unless he can provide both, his basis for this scam accusation is pointless. Smiley
Even if the bet links are provided, unless the provably fair hashes don't match up, it still isn't a scam. Even if he lost 10 times in a row at 97%. The chance of that happening is 3 in 5 quadrillion. Very, very, very rare, but still possible. If the hashes match up (and his claim is real, which I doubt), then he is the unluckiest person in the world. Losing 10 times in a row will happen eventually, like with every other gambling site. If the site is played on infinitely, every outcome will occur.

For OP: You forgot to neg me for making a scam accusation against you with your other alt, HackerBoss. Grin

btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:29:51 AM
 #23

read about scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160574.0
scam too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260509.0
btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:36:50 AM
 #24

who has been scammed Crypto-Games.net too?
please post here..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1759


Trust my feedback, I'm a cunt.


View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:59:37 AM
 #25

Am I missing something here?  Why did I not receive 1.0585 Litecoins in return?  Otherwise people be wary of playing at http://crypto-games.us/ltcdice.php
Crypto-Games.us? Yeah, those guys where indeed scammers. Don't know why you start pulling them into your smear campaign against me though.
You should try annoying the cryptogames.io staff aswell, official thread over here.
Or even better, why don't you just extend your field and accuse every gambling provider you can find on this forum?
I bet alot of people would love the attention you're currently giving to me.
Carry on, honey. <3


▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████



             ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

       ██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    ██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

  ██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
CASlO
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 549
Merit: 500


YES, im an idiot.


View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:04:15 AM
 #26


ok so...

link #1 = is a complaint against an entirely different site (crypto-games.us NOT crypto-games.net) so thats useless..

link# 2 = offers no evidence same as you, just complaints.

so, do you have any evidence from your own experience or not?  Smiley

btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:12:04 AM
 #27


ok so...

link #1 = is a complaint against an entirely different site (crypto-games.us NOT crypto-games.net) so thats useless..

link# 2 = offers no evidence same as you, just complaints.

so, do you have any evidence from your own experience or not?  Smiley

#1 Owner crypto-games.us is Lutpin too..

#2 i said you. change win rate 97% and play..
and check seed! then bet big amount, him provably fair change seed and you lose!!!
btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:20:30 AM
 #28

Am I missing something here?  Why did I not receive 1.0585 Litecoins in return?  Otherwise people be wary of playing at http://crypto-games.us/ltcdice.php
Crypto-Games.us? Yeah, those guys where indeed scammers. Don't know why you start pulling them into your smear campaign against me though.
You should try annoying the cryptogames.io staff aswell, official thread over here.
Or even better, why don't you just extend your field and accuse every gambling provider you can find on this forum?
I bet alot of people would love the attention you're currently giving to me.
Carry on, honey. <3

you made big mistake when post false and scam about me!

i will start signature campaign about your fucking scam site!
and twitter campaign too!

think about it. idiot!

if you don't want have problem.. pay me and i leave this idea.

mishra1994u
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:24:57 AM
 #29

i think its only your bad luck that you lost 10 in a row in which chance of winning was 97%...but thats questionable 10 in a row where chance of winning is 3%..dont know cant say anything
btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:41:33 AM
 #30

i think its only your bad luck that you lost 10 in a row in which chance of winning was 97%...but thats questionable 10 in a row where chance of winning is 3%..dont know cant say anything

it's not bad luck.
this is fake and cheat provably fair
TwitchySeal
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 570



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:47:06 AM
 #31

i think its only your bad luck that you lost 10 in a row in which chance of winning was 97%...but thats questionable 10 in a row where chance of winning is 3%..dont know cant say anything

it's not bad luck.
this is fake and cheat provably fair


OP please clarify:

Are you claiming this site is unprovably unfair, provably unfair or unprovably fair?  Is your claim provable; if so please prove.



this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!



Or are you just claiming their provably fair system is not provable?

btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:33:58 AM
 #32

i think its only your bad luck that you lost 10 in a row in which chance of winning was 97%...but thats questionable 10 in a row where chance of winning is 3%..dont know cant say anything

it's not bad luck.
this is fake and cheat provably fair


OP please clarify:

Are you claiming this site is unprovably unfair, provably unfair or unprovably fair?  Is your claim provable; if so please prove.



this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!



Or are you just claiming their provably fair system is not provable?

Yes, not provable!
Cheater system!
Accountbr
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 10


View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:38:51 AM
 #33

You cannot even show proof  Grin nobody believes the bullshit your spouting out of your ass. Go back and go shill for some scammers.

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1759


Trust my feedback, I'm a cunt.


View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 01:29:46 PM
 #34

OP is blackmailing me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1514310.0
In case you didn't already know they were full of shit.



Are you claiming this site is unprovably unfair, provably unfair or unprovably fair?  Is your claim provable; if so please prove.
Neither, OP is trying to get revenge on me for exposing their scam (fastbitroulette) and for leaving them and their alts negative feedback.


▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████



             ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

       ██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    ██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

  ██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
shirackjs
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 634
Merit: 254



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:34:43 PM
 #35

this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!

i played dice, and chance to win 97%. but 10 lose in a row!

lost all my money!

don't play with Crypto-Games.net!

they catch your bet and change seed! it's f***ing scammers!


SCAM!


you have also their signature !
seems a doubt conduct Wink

W12.io












Blockchain       
protocol
█████ F O L L O W  U S █████....
TELEGRAM........[/glow]
.
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER...............
.
FACEBOOK.
  Built.......
.F O R :
           ,o████o. dd████o
          d████████d████████.
          ██████████████████b
          Y█████████████████'
           Y███████████████P
            Y████████████P'
              `████████P'
                `Y███P'
        ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.] ,____  _▄██'
     ,d██████████████████b▄██P'
  ,d███████████████PP▀██████P
   Y██████████████████████P
    `█████PPP██████████P'
      Y█P'     '`""PP'
CHARITY
m    a    r    k    e    t
        ,oo█████████oo.
      ,█████████████████.
    ,█████████████████████.
   ,███████████████████████.
  ,███  ██       ██      ███.
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  Y███  ██  ███████  ██  ███P
  `███  ██       ██      ███'
   `███████████████████████'
    `█████████████████████'
      `█████████████████'
        `YP█████████PP'
.
ICO
     d██████b                   ,d█████L
    ]████████'                  ████████b
     Y███████                   Y███████'
       `""'Y██. ,oo██████oo.  ,o██Y███P'
            `Y███P"'7oo.'`Y██d█P'
            ,██P   ,d██bo.  Y██p
           ,██'  d████████   `██p
           ██P   Y███o._`'    Y██
           ██[    `Y█████o    ]██[
   ___     ██b   ,o__'Y███b   d██
 d█████bood███.  Y████████P  ,██'
d████████"''`██o_ '"Y██P'  _o██b
`███████P     Y██bo..  L,od██PY██o.,ooo.
 `Y███P'        '"██████PP"'    `████████.
                 ,██'            ████████b
               _od█P             Y██████P
             ,██████b              `"""'
             ████████b
             Y███████
CROWD -
FUNDING
....Token sale is LIVE.....
.
.R E G I S T E R  for the 
.....TO K E N  S A L E 
janggernaut
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:02:46 PM
 #36

this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!

i played dice, and chance to win 97%. but 10 lose in a row!

lost all my money!

don't play with Crypto-Games.net!

they catch your bet and change seed! it's f***ing scammers!


SCAM!


you have also their signature !
seems a doubt conduct Wink

what do you mean "have also their signature"? its not CG.net's signature.

 
| 
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale Aug, 1  |  ANN THREAD  |  BOUNTY THREAD
  [    ]
btcmasterZ
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 100



View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:10:39 PM
 #37

this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!

i played dice, and chance to win 97%. but 10 lose in a row!

lost all my money!

don't play with Crypto-Games.net!

they catch your bet and change seed! it's f***ing scammers!


SCAM!


you have also their signature !
seems a doubt conduct Wink


what do you mean "have also their signature"? its not CG.net's signature.


see my signature niger Grin Grin Grin
this is their new signature Grin
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1759


Trust my feedback, I'm a cunt.


View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 04:30:47 PM
 #38

niger
Niger (/ˈnaɪdʒər/ or /niːˈʒɛər/; French: [niʒɛʁ]), officially the Republic of Niger, is a landlocked country in Western Africa, named after the Niger River. Niger is bordered by Libya to the northeast, Chad to the east, Nigeria and Benin to the south, Burkina Faso and Mali to the west, and Algeria to the northwest. Niger covers a land area of almost 1,270,000 km2, making it the largest country in West Africa, with over 80 percent of its land area covered by the Sahara Desert.



▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████



             ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

       ██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    ██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

  ██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
KingOfBet
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:46:08 PM
 #39

niger

I have new signature!
thanks for new design Grin
Avirunes
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1092


View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:59:10 PM
 #40

niger

I have new signature!
thanks for new design Grin

Main aim of signature is to promote something or to send a message to whole bitcoin community. Your signature doesn't has any proof. Anyone watching that signature will always consider as a troll and nothing else. Better at this point of time you accept the scam accusation against you instead of creating drama which only shows how much butthurt and devastated you are.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!