Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neteller To Bitcoins  (Read 1800 times)
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

Am new to Neteller and the way I can pay anyone is by the person providing his " neteller merchant code ". Having a merchant code means you have enabled neteller payment on your website. I will send funds to you via the merchant code then you give me btc.
I want to exchange from $100-$170.
Waiting offers. Thanks.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:43:11 PM

Is there anyone here who has automatic neteller payment enabled on his website?
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:53:01 PM

If you have anything you want to buy online or invest in hyip, FOREX and they accept neteller...I will make payment for you and you pay me btc. Or you provide your neteller merchant code I will send neteller funds through that and you pay me btc. Hope have explained this well.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

HAve PM

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Foref1982

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

I have a neteller account but I don't know how this merchant stuff works, if you know a way to get the merchant ID then we might be able to work out a deal.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:51:54 PM

I've a Neteller VIP account, so if someone would trade could contact me.

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Mexicantrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:57:10 PM

Hello friend, please sent me a Private message if still need the neteller exchange.  I have paypal for U.S too.

Have a nice day.

Please contact me for do some bussines.

How can i help you?

Cheers.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:05:17 PM

Hello friend, please sent me a Private message if still need the neteller exchange.  I have paypal for U.S too.

Have a nice day.

How can i help you?

Cheers.
Pm sent
Mexicantrader

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:26:01 PM

Have a nice day.

How can i help you?

Cheers.
Pm sent

thanks for the PV, im waiting for the reactivation for my merchant code but i  have a few questions that i have to do in public for all the interested people.

if you are new in Neteller why you need the " neteller merchant code "?, when youre new in neteller you can pay with email without problems...

Neteller can refund a paymant and reverse it in cas of fraud.. so youre cover if you sent the money with a valid email..

i have to wait 48 hrs for my code, please answer this questions and if in the next 48 hrs no body helps you we can do bussines...

Cheers
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:34:08 AM

Quite confused why OP is only willing to pay via merchant code, can't you just send neteller to another neteller email. TO get merchant code we need to setup working platform and should have merchant account.  Huh

EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:51:44 AM

Have a nice day.

How can i help you?

Cheers.
Pm sent

thanks for the PV, im waiting for the reactivation for my merchant code but i  have a few questions that i have to do in public for all the interested people.

if you are new in Neteller why you need the " neteller merchant code "?, when youre new in neteller you can pay with email without problems...

Neteller can refund a paymant and reverse it in cas of fraud.. so youre cover if you sent the money with a valid email..

i have to wait 48 hrs for my code, please answer this questions and if in the next 48 hrs no body helps you we can do bussines...

Cheers

Neteller has no cover for you when you pay from email to email. I have lost money two times.
Why I need to pay to a merchant is that in case anything will go wrong neteller will see it and will try resolve the case. They take merchant issue serious more than ordinary person. There is also less risk involved working with a merchant because he knows he won't mess up. Its very easy once you got your merchant code.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:01:25 AM

Quite confused why OP is only willing to pay via merchant code, can't you just send neteller to another neteller email. TO get merchant code we need to setup working platform and should have merchant account.  Huh

Sorry that's the option I can use for payment.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:01:09 PM

I think OP has a US account. Neteller US accounts don't have the option to transfer money, they can only use the Netelle physical card or transfer to merchant accounts.
Am I right ?

EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

I think OP has a US account. Neteller US accounts don't have the option to transfer money, they can only use the Netelle physical card or transfer to merchant accounts.
Am I right ?

Yes your right Grace.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:19:48 PM

Still in need of this.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:39:25 PM

Still in need of this.

I doubt you will find someone here that will help you, we are mostly normal users, we do not have merchant accounts, maybe if you transfer to a Skrill account. I believe Skrill USA offers transfers account to account.

EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:36:53 PM

Still in need of this.

I doubt you will find someone here that will help you, we are mostly normal users, we do not have merchant accounts, maybe if you transfer to a Skrill account. I believe Skrill USA offers transfers account to account.

Unfortunately I do not have option to transfer to skrill.
Still need this... Thanks all.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:51:25 PM

Am new to Neteller and the way I can pay anyone is by the person providing his " neteller merchant code ". Having a merchant code means you have enabled neteller payment on your website. I will send funds to you via the merchant code then you give me btc.
Waiting offers. Thanks.
Check here : https://magneticexchange.com/?p=137560 or https://magneticexchange.com
They are certified neteller merchant : http://prntscr.com/bhanzi

Mexicantrader

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:23:30 AM

Waiting offers. Thanks.
Check here : https://magneticexchange.com/?p=137560 or https://magneticexchange.com
They are certified neteller merchant : http://prntscr.com/bhanzi

you dont need that.

i check for you.

He is asking that because in transfer one of the options is neteller merchant code, but if you sent the bitcoins to an email you dont need that.

you have to check this and sent me a PV for send you the BTC  lol   (just sent some Btcs from my Skrill im waiting the feedback)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhJKhKUQ9KI

Cheers.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:01:50 AM

I can only sent with merchant code.
That's my act status.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: