Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:37:42 AM

So there is what chart are saying :

Huge compression of price level with strong accumulation sign, whale are accumulating your coin keeping it low, but the beast should be unlashed soon.
buy them cheap while they are, I am personnaly thinking very strongly to do so.

EDIT: maybe actual price is not going to be to best entry point in the future, you have to choose when to buy.

Now is the time to buy before the price starts rising. Well it has been rising the past few days but hasn't broken out as of yet. I think all that will change once the PR campaign starts. I will be buying all the way up to 100 sats and try and accumulate as much Burst as I can at these levels and invest it into the assets. One of my family members just purchased a nice amount of assets yesterday and is looking at buying a lot more next week.

Great. This is exactly what I'm doing. Also accumulating a lot more power for BSilver asset.

Just got 5 370 GPUs, and multiple 24core xeon servers, also 4 480s coming in, and multiple orders for silver. 

Actually have to get more power run to my place to run all the miners I'm building. LOL first world problems.

Also going to get a new office next week for more miners. Cheesy

I would say this asset should be one of the strongest on BURST within the next couple months, I'm very excited about it.

http://burstcoin.online - BSILVER asset info.

ASSET ID - 11249475790449858086

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:44:22 AM

So there is what chart are saying :

Huge compression of price level with strong accumulation sign, whale are accumulating your coin keeping it low, but the beast should be unlashed soon.
buy them cheap while they are, I am personnaly thinking very strongly to do so.

EDIT: maybe actual price is not going to be to best entry point in the future, you have to choose when to buy.

Now is the time to buy before the price starts rising. Well it has been rising the past few days but hasn't broken out as of yet. I think all that will change once the PR campaign starts. I will be buying all the way up to 100 sats and try and accumulate as much Burst as I can at these levels and invest it into the assets. One of my family members just purchased a nice amount of assets yesterday and is looking at buying a lot more next week.

Great. This is exactly what I'm doing. Also accumulating a lot more power for BSilver asset.

Just got 5 370 GPUs, and multiple 24core xeon servers, also 4 480s coming in, and multiple orders for silver. 

Actually have to get more power run to my place to run all the miners I'm building. LOL first world problems.

Also going to get a new office next week for more miners. Cheesy

I would say this asset should be one of the strongest on BURST within the next couple months, I'm very excited about it.

http://burstcoin.online - BSILVER asset info.

ASSET ID - 11249475790449858086

great, let's see how it pans out. this compression will not hold for much longer.
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

Ladies and gents, get your spacesuits ready  Cheesy
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:31:16 PM

Uhm why would we ? Cheesy What i've missed ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:45:17 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 01:53:52 PM by Dafar

2.1B coins total and 1B has already been mined... hmmm...

Before I invest in this, any reason this coin should appreciate in price? What's the use for this?

The only reason do want to put some BTC in it is because I want to take a risk getting into something cheap (currently ~60 sats)

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:01:46 AM

Before I invest in this, any reason this coin should appreciate in price? What's the use for this?

The only reason do want to put some BTC in it is because I want to take a risk getting into something cheap (currently ~60 sats)

There are many reasons for mining, trading and holding burst, most of which have been extensively discussed in other threads and the burst-team forum, however one of the most impressive feats of this coin is its adoption rate which has been growing steadily from the beginning of the year and at an even faster rate since may. and I will give you some stats to back that up:

windows wallet downloads from 2016-06-01 to 2016-08-29: 7656
windows wallet downloads from 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31: 1729

Number of full nodes: 2027
Number of wallets: 36409
Number of transactions: 3530733
Number of trades on Burst decentralised asset exchange: 7845
Number of users registered on http://forums.burst-team.us:4567 : +1000 (I stopped counting after 1000 was reached)
http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/ page views: 07-2016 : 272553
                                                                      08-2016:  397607
http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/ unique visitors: 2067

Network hash rate: averaging +10PB

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:42:10 AM

There are many reasons for mining, trading and holding burst, most of which have been extensively discussed in other threads and the burst-team forum, however one of the most impressive feats of this coin is its adoption rate which has been growing steadily from the beginning of the year and at an even faster rate since may. and I will give you some stats to back that up:

Number of users registered on http://forums.burst-team.us:4567 : +1000 (I stopped counting after 1000 was reached)
                                                                      08-2016:  397607

Your statistics are greatly appreciated!

The above, plus this...

BURST to develop a truly decentralized coin exchange portal, which at first won't be great for day trading, but we will likely carve a nice niche listing active coins that didn't have the volume to stay listed on 'typical' exchanges.

Also, BURST and extended BURSTKORE teams are working on several business models which will all be fully decentralized, if not released that way. These services will provide many useful things to the people who use them, in a totally unhackable fashion.

BURST will be doing a PR campaign in which it will challenge the world to hack one of its Smart Contracts, with over 100 Million BURST coins in it, donated partially from myself, and partially from other true BURSTcoin believers.

BURST to release the 'Decentralize Your World' campaign, in which it will show the benefits of decentralization on a completely attack vector free system.

There will be companies built on top of BURST in multiple ways, from email to Decentralized person to person Marketplace (which is already in existence, but will have a nicer UI, support team for resolution of issues that decentralized automated escrow that BURST has can't take care of, and much more.)

We are very serious about our project, and so are the members of the world wide team of professionals that are dedicated to the project.

We are pitching a few of our company ideas to Angel Investors soon too, as well as starting assets and crowdfunds to get more funding for development and promotion. Promotion being the key thing we haven't had a ton of funding for until more recently.

Since the coin was released without IPO, or premine, every coin that the team has was either bought, mined, or acquired by offering a service on BURST chain, or a mining pool.

We believe this is the right way to do things. This leads to more trust, and leads to the understanding that the people working on the project, are ones who truly believe in it. Which also leads to more trust.

The team as it sits is diverse, extremely intelligent, and extremely capable. There is nothing stopping us from providing a truly world-class solution to multiple problems that we see both inside and outside the crypto space.

The Smart Contracts that BURST has, are more secure, and more rigorously tested than the ones that ETH bring to the table, and it is my wholehearted belief that the Smart Contract system that BURST has will be bringing some truly revolutionary things to the table, such as some of the world firsts that have already been completed...

1. FIRST coin to have Smart Contracts period.

2. FIRST coin to have decentralized automated lottery bulit on the chain

3. FIRST coin to do a direct cross-blockchain transfer with QORA (of which I have now also taken over leadership of the team for QORA)

4. FIRST coin to be actually MINED via hard drive space, utilizing almost no electricity, and securing the chain better than PoW traditional, and of course better than PoS.

These things above are not widely known, and we're working on that. Once this comes to the minds of the people, they research the coin, and find out that everything I have always said was true, see how things are going now, the massive uptick in users, and various statistics all in BURST's favor... you'll see the sleeping giant come awake, at this point the news outlets will pick up stories on BURST free of charge.

Until that point, we're getting more PR out there, and making sure people notice the coin that innovated so many world firsts that others are now trying to claim as their own, and BURST will get mention when Smart Contracts are mentioned, as being the FIRST to have them working, over a year before ETH did.

Thanks everyone, and a prosperous future for BURST!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:01:51 AM

08-2016:  397607

Your statistics are greatly appreciated!

The above, plus this...

BURST to develop a truly decentralized coin exchange portal, which at first won't be great for day trading, but we will likely carve a nice niche listing active coins that didn't have the volume to stay listed on 'typical' exchanges.

Also, BURST and extended BURSTKORE teams are working on several business models which will all be fully decentralized, if not released that way. These services will provide many useful things to the people who use them, in a totally unhackable fashion.

BURST will be doing a PR campaign in which it will challenge the world to hack one of its Smart Contracts, with over 100 Million BURST coins in it, donated partially from myself, and partially from other true BURSTcoin believers.

BURST to release the 'Decentralize Your World' campaign, in which it will show the benefits of decentralization on a completely attack vector free system.

There will be companies built on top of BURST in multiple ways, from email to Decentralized person to person Marketplace (which is already in existence, but will have a nicer UI, support team for resolution of issues that decentralized automated escrow that BURST has can't take care of, and much more.)

We are very serious about our project, and so are the members of the world wide team of professionals that are dedicated to the project.

We are pitching a few of our company ideas to Angel Investors soon too, as well as starting assets and crowdfunds to get more funding for development and promotion. Promotion being the key thing we haven't had a ton of funding for until more recently.

Since the coin was released without IPO, or premine, every coin that the team has was either bought, mined, or acquired by offering a service on BURST chain, or a mining pool.

We believe this is the right way to do things. This leads to more trust, and leads to the understanding that the people working on the project, are ones who truly believe in it. Which also leads to more trust.

The team as it sits is diverse, extremely intelligent, and extremely capable. There is nothing stopping us from providing a truly world-class solution to multiple problems that we see both inside and outside the crypto space.

The Smart Contracts that BURST has, are more secure, and more rigorously tested than the ones that ETH bring to the table, and it is my wholehearted belief that the Smart Contract system that BURST has will be bringing some truly revolutionary things to the table, such as some of the world firsts that have already been completed...

1. FIRST coin to have Smart Contracts period.

2. FIRST coin to have decentralized automated lottery bulit on the chain

3. FIRST coin to do a direct cross-blockchain transfer with QORA (of which I have now also taken over leadership of the team for QORA)

4. FIRST coin to be actually MINED via hard drive space, utilizing almost no electricity, and securing the chain better than PoW traditional, and of course better than PoS.

These things above are not widely known, and we're working on that. Once this comes to the minds of the people, they research the coin, and find out that everything I have always said was true, see how things are going now, the massive uptick in users, and various statistics all in BURST's favor... you'll see the sleeping giant come awake, at this point the news outlets will pick up stories on BURST free of charge.

Until that point, we're getting more PR out there, and making sure people notice the coin that innovated so many world firsts that others are now trying to claim as their own, and BURST will get mention when Smart Contracts are mentioned, as being the FIRST to have them working, over a year before ETH did.

Thanks everyone, and a prosperous future for BURST!

I agree crowetic

Don't worry I know that BURST will become a household name in the near future and right now it's at a bargain price at just 56 sats. I've been buying as much as I can each week, I'm even now using my Dogecoins to bet with and the profits I make I sell for Burst coins and then I invest those coins into assets. Last week I made a 19,790 Dogecoins profit from betting on Football matches and I was able to sell them Dogecoins for Burst coins and then into assets. As I have said many times before it's only the start of big things to come in Burst so now is the time to get in.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:47:56 PM

i really have trust in burst... who know if we are gonna reach the high levels of 2 years ago ? i hope eheh speaking from the top of my 5 milions bursts....
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:53:35 PM

Well well well...... 60 sats seems so cheap now!  Cheesy

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

I think the days of double digits are behind us, I'm looking to swoop more coins between 150-180 while I can. I don't think those prices will last much longer either! Seems BURST is finally getting the attention it deserves. Smiley

People finally realizing that it was the FIRST to have Smart Contracts. Wink So much more too. 2017 will be the year of BURST.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

I think the days of double digits are behind us, I'm looking to swoop more coins between 150-180 while I can. I don't think those prices will last much longer either! Seems BURST is finally getting the attention it deserves. Smiley

People finally realizing that it was the FIRST to have Smart Contracts. Wink So much more too. 2017 will be the year of BURST.

I forgot to thank you guys for replying to my question... so thank you Ihasweakhandz, vella85 and  crowetic

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:08:59 AM

iam not believed burst coin
last week up veryhigh this precentage

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:07:16 AM

is there any good movement to wait again guys i just got in here because i was curious how the price went up like this 2 days ago can somebody give some insight again with the price speculation if how much it will go up or down so i can place good position. thanks
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:36:14 AM

if you can make a good profit with burstcoin, why not? this is what i am think when i am starting to trade in bitcoin and altcoins because i am not a big fans of any coins so if there is any good chance to make my bitcoin grow, i will buy and sell it to get profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

if you can make a good profit with burstcoin, why not? this is what i am think when i am starting to trade in bitcoin and altcoins because i am not a big fans of any coins so if there is any good chance to make my bitcoin grow, i will buy and sell it to get profit.

But not with Burstcoin. The bubble already popped and is deflating.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

Train left station, as we all know it would  Wink
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:46:28 PM

But not with Burstcoin. The bubble already popped and is deflating.

If you think that over 3x higher than it was about a month ago, is bad... I'm not sure what to say about that.

Everyone who trades knows that the pumps lead to a downtrend and then to another pump. This would be the time to buy in anticipation of the next uptick. IMO.

I've bought from 125-150 and will continue to do so.

The company I'm working as CTO for will start using BURST and our other coins to do worldwide money transfers of large amounts in the near future, and I've also got a meeting on Monday to bring in the first brick and mortar company to accept BURST as payment. They've never accepted anything but cash in over 40 years of business, so it's a pretty big deal for them.

Here's also, a new PR video for BURST - https://youtu.be/b1cF_a9kSbE

I wrote the music for it, and will be starting a CrowdFund for more videos like this in the future when I get back from my errands today. Thanks!

here's to the future!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:47:51 AM

burstcoin trading is open on livecoin.net

"Dear clients, new market #BURST/#BTC are available for trading #livecoin "

https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/780335319359098880

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=BURST%2FBTC
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:15:16 AM

burstcoin trading is open on livecoin.net

"Dear clients, new market #BURST/#BTC are available for trading #livecoin "

https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/780335319359098880

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=BURST%2FBTC

This is good to see Burst on another exchange site. The more exchanges Burst is on the better for the coin and gives people more options to buy and sell Burst coins.

Burst is holding strong at above 100 sats which is good to see and that's what I was hoping for. Once more updates and developments are released will see the price rise some more and maybe this time it can hit 200 sats and hold at that price. The future looks bright at Burst and it's still a good buying opportunity at these low levels.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: