Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:34:54 PM

Wow Burst up almost 15% right now!
(Not even taking into account the rise in price of BTC.)
Any news/ developments?

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 05:46:46 PM

Any news/ developments?

Burst for me is a big discovery,I have been to to many altcoins but I'm not mining any of them via pow all my coins are pos algos but the discovery of Burst made me want to mine I'm planning to set up my mining rigs,it's not actually complicated because you're going only to use your hard drive to mine Burst.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

Thought I'd revive this thread a bit, because there are some interesting things coming for BURST, which I think will make people very happy.

What does everyone think about BURST in 2017, I for one, though biased, am very positive Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

Thought I'd revive this thread a bit, because there are some interesting things coming for BURST, which I think will make people very happy.

What does everyone think about BURST in 2017, I for one, though biased, am very positive Cheesy

Care to be more specific on what's coming in 2017? 
Shiroslullaby

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

Yes please post any links/ news if you have them.
I've been accumulating BURST when I can, buying on exchange and have a small mining setup running.
It is a well-developed project for a coin with such a low price. Definitely worth investing a few dollars IMHO.

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:30:55 AM

I have told everyone that I will not be doing any more pre-announcements. But There is a video that I did recently with mention of a few new platforms that I am having built now, that are almost complete.

There is much more, that I will mention more when it gets closer. But it's going to make people very pleased, I'm sure.

I've also got some very big partnerships that I'm forming, and new assets coming to the market, which will have not only a solid return, but also a price-supporting mechanism by default.

New features in the wallet, new sites with exploration for assets, statistics for assets, and a new site that has that and more for specific assets.

Promotional campaigns, and more how-to videos, and simpler interfaces are also on the list of things that are being done now. I will post more information when other things are finalized and being started.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

I have told everyone that I will not be doing any more pre-announcements. But There is a video that I did recently with mention of a few new platforms that I am having built now, that are almost complete.

There is much more, that I will mention more when it gets closer. But it's going to make people very pleased, I'm sure.

I've also got some very big partnerships that I'm forming, and new assets coming to the market, which will have not only a solid return, but also a price-supporting mechanism by default.

New features in the wallet, new sites with exploration for assets, statistics for assets, and a new site that has that and more for specific assets.

Promotional campaigns, and more how-to videos, and simpler interfaces are also on the list of things that are being done now. I will post more information when other things are finalized and being started.

Sounds great.  Thanks. 
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:02:37 PM

Any news/ developments?

Burst for me is a big discovery,I have been to to many altcoins but I'm not mining any of them via pow all my coins are pos algos but the discovery of Burst made me want to mine I'm planning to set up my mining rigs,it's not actually complicated because you're going only to use your hard drive to mine Burst.

You're going to kill your hard drive mining burst. I burned out 2 external 1TB drives, good thing they were under warranty.

After that I stopped mining burst since you're mining pennies unless you invest in 60TB or more. Its just not worth it, cheaper to buy the coins outright.
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

Any news/ developments?

You're going to kill your hard drive mining burst. I burned out 2 external 1TB drives, good thing they were under warranty.

After that I stopped mining burst since you're mining pennies unless you invest in 60TB or more. Its just not worth it, cheaper to buy the coins outright.

Sounds like you got a bad hard drive.  I've been mining 12 TB 24/7 for about the last 4 months...100k coin approximately.  Not a single hiccup.
Shiroslullaby

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

Thanks for the update crowetic.
I really like this project. We need people thinking about topics like low-energy mining if we want to advance crypto.
There are so many topics to be explored in this field. Bitcoin is only the beginning of what is possible.

JetstoBrazil

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

The asset exchange is a money making machine. Burst is supeeer undervalued right now. 300 sats by the end of 2017 at least
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

The asset exchange is a money making machine. Burst is supeeer undervalued right now. 300 sats by the end of 2017 at least

My newest asset just got listed on coinmarketcap Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/uniburst/

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the asset explorer... http://asset.burstnation.com

you should check that out as well...

Right now, it's got a few compatibility issues, only works well with chrome and chrome clone browsers, and it's not great on mobile yet, but we're getting there. Smiley

We're trying to keep the Asset Exchange as 'clean' as possible, by being as transparent as possible both with the assets that we manage, and the findings, with proof, of other assets that we think could be a little ... I guess, 'on the edge' of legitimacy?

But yea, BURST is extremely undervalued Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 05:41:13 AM

The best burst asset !!!
https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/524-asset-normal-release-now-going-on-uniburst-the-burst-universe-asset-crowetic-man/&pageNo=18
Im in on all my burst 740k !
The promo video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR1CtDGLayY&t=12s
payout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXpYiJzsls

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:22:02 AM

The support is greatly appreciated. I'm surprised at how quickly the initial release is selling on this asset, but I guess I shouldn't be... after all, it's going to be absolutely MASSIVE.

I've got some awesome ideas for the growth of this asset, and still plan to keep the ROI % VERY high throughout its life.

2017 is going to be a fantastic year, come along with us, BURST, and UniBURST asset, among many other awesome assets, and enjoy a fantastic and profitable 2017 and BEYOND.

Thank you to all who have joined BURST and our wonderful community. We will not let you down.

I've just become a legendary member here at bitcointalk, and I have always maintained a spotless trust rating. This is something that I plan to continue for the foreseeable future, and continue providing long-term, stable, growing, and profitable assets, BURST services, promotion, development, business relations, and community growth.

I've been full time crypto for just over a  year now (I think...) and it's my dream come true. I highly recommend it to those with a lot of dedication and perseverance, break free from the ties that bind in the typical system, and come to the freedom that is working for youself, controlling your own financial future, and providing the new era of financial management, communications, and various other types of decentralized next-gen computer applications.

Thanks everyone, hope you have a great rest of the year, and enjoy the fruits of the BURST team and community's labor, and we'll all celebrate together in the near future!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
JetstoBrazil

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:52:49 AM

The support is greatly appreciated. I'm surprised at how quickly the initial release is selling on this asset, but I guess I shouldn't be... after all, it's going to be absolutely MASSIVE.

I've got some awesome ideas for the growth of this asset, and still plan to keep the ROI % VERY high throughout its life.

2017 is going to be a fantastic year, come along with us, BURST, and UniBURST asset, among many other awesome assets, and enjoy a fantastic and profitable 2017 and BEYOND.

Thank you to all who have joined BURST and our wonderful community. We will not let you down.

I've just become a legendary member here at bitcointalk, and I have always maintained a spotless trust rating. This is something that I plan to continue for the foreseeable future, and continue providing long-term, stable, growing, and profitable assets, BURST services, promotion, development, business relations, and community growth.

I've been full time crypto for just over a  year now (I think...) and it's my dream come true. I highly recommend it to those with a lot of dedication and perseverance, break free from the ties that bind in the typical system, and come to the freedom that is working for youself, controlling your own financial future, and providing the new era of financial management, communications, and various other types of decentralized next-gen computer applications.

Thanks everyone, hope you have a great rest of the year, and enjoy the fruits of the BURST team and community's labor, and we'll all celebrate together in the near future!

I definitely need to get a pile of uniburst before the price gets to out of hand lol
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

I definitely need to get a pile of uniburst before the price gets to out of hand lol

I hope you ended up getting some UniBurst assets as the price did start to increase but now someone is selling some cheap just before the dividend is paid in the next day or two. This is a must have asset in anyone's Burst asset portfolio as it's only going to increase in value and also increase in dividend payments over the long term.

Also I believe 2017 is the year Burst starts to take off and now is a great time to get in on this before it starts to explode. And Burst Nation is the place to be when it does,

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:58:46 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 11:02:55 PM by Zenoru

I've been watching this coin for a while now and it seems way undervalued for its tech innovations.

Glad the price is starting to pick up even on low volume (but steadily increasing) - 126 satoshi now. It looks like a bullish flag. If we break 130 satoshi the FOMO might kick in and we may see 200-300 satoshi levels once again.

EDIT: Price already up to 142 satoshi on Poloniex, with relatively low volume of only 67 BTC. Looks like accumulation before another bull run.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:53:18 AM

I've been watching this coin for a while now and it seems way undervalued for its tech innovations.

Glad the price is starting to pick up even on low volume (but steadily increasing) - 126 satoshi now. It looks like a bullish flag. If we break 130 satoshi the FOMO might kick in and we may see 200-300 satoshi levels once again.

EDIT: Price already up to 142 satoshi on Poloniex, with relatively low volume of only 67 BTC. Looks like accumulation before another bull run.

Not to mention, we now have 6 developers working a fully revamped wallet for the next release, or the one after that if we decide to push small fixes first. There's a lot more coming as well. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

I'm so happy to finally see the price of Burst start rising now at over 150 sats and has been holding steady above 100 sats for many months now which we haven't seen before. To be honest this coins value should easily be around 500 to 1,000 sats for all the developments that have been released and with many more to come this year. So even at it's current price it's still cheap and affordable to buy for new investors. Anything under 0.01 USD for Burst is a steal in my opinion and people will look back and say I wish I got in Burst when it was at 150 sats. 2017 is the year that Burst finally breaks out and becomes a big name in the crypto industry.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

let's retest previous high Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: