Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Yeah its nice to have a functioning Android wallet lol. But its not something big like how the PoCC tried to hype it to be. Was that the time when the market started reacting positively then the trend quickly reversed when the big new was really just the Android wallet?

They should learn from the mistake and try not to disappoint next time.

Now you really start pissing us off. One more "disappoint" from you and we'll show you (as in you personally) what it means to disappoint.

I also suggest you stop using the Android wallet, delete it from your phone and instead of Burst focus on whatever that current sig ad campaign of yours is.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

Burst price not moving at all, i though new release wallet would make it to the moon.
PauperPauper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

Burst price not moving at all, i though new release wallet would make it to the moon.

Not moving at all?? The price rose exponentially the last week.

Speculation: given the fact that more and more people are getting aware of the fact bitcoin consumes enormous amounts of energy, Burst has way more functionality than bitcoin, and the PoCC is doing great work, I'd say Burst rises to (at the current Bitcoin rate) 500 Satoshi's before 2018.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:54:31 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 03:23:31 AM by pinkflower

Not moving at all?? The price rose exponentially the last week.

Speculation: given the fact that more and more people are getting aware of the fact bitcoin consumes enormous amounts of energy, Burst has way more functionality than bitcoin, and the PoCC is doing great work, I'd say Burst rises to (at the current Bitcoin rate) 500 Satoshi's before 2018.

I would not say it moved exponentially, because if it did, it would outpacing BTC and Burst should have cleared BTC.00000150 by now.

Your speculation is wrong. The market traders dont care about BTC's power consumption. They only care about money. Having said that, we should keep rallying for the cause and promote Proof of Capacity.

I hope Dymaxion would make the people discover Burst and PoC.

You can also discuss it in Burst's subreddit.
pinkflower

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:03 AM

I found that theres more interest in Burst on Twitter as seen via Stocktwits. In there, I found this chart analysis. Look and decide for yourself.

But without knowing what the Dymaxion really is, dont buy Burst. Its risky. Wait for the announcement first before investing.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

[ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0 [Old thread]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0 [New thread]

• NXT Based
• POS Removed
• PoC Based ( Proof-of-capacity = mine with your spare HDD space)
• No IPO
• No Premine
• 4 minute block time
• 2,158,812,800 coins total of which approximately 1,473,000,000 coins have been mined in the last two years
• First coin to have working smart contracts/ automated transactions (decentralised crowdfunding, lottery)
• Decentralised Escrow and subscription payments
• First cryptocurrency to do an ACCT with Qora
 and many more features

Current price: 33 sat

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_burst
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-burst

Let the speculation begin

I think it is burst coin time to awake ! many coin moving up and Burst dumping so be prepared and buy some to get some good profit from Burst coin ! i think it will be 200 sat soon with in 10 days

Thanks
Regards
pinkflower

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:50:42 AM

You are expecting too much. We dont know what the Dymaxion is. It might only be a plan on how and where to take the platform in the coming years, not an upgrade. Having said that, the Burst community might also not be happy with what they might see when the Dymaxion is revealed.

Dont buy Burst. Its risky. Wait for the announcement on December 27 first before making decisions.
rico666
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Dont buy Burst. Its risky. Wait for the announcement on December 27 first before making decisions.

I support your advice that people should not go full retard about the Dymaxion without knowing what it is.
However the notion to not buy anything before the announcement seems extreme.

If market is speculation and risk (and I believe it is just that, oblivious otherwise to the deeper information
about the objects of trade), then everyone should make some risk-assessment that would lead to some
investment between 0% and 100% of his funds.

Clearly, going %100-all-in is as crazy as %0, so please don't say 0% as advice, because that is an equally
extremist position as saying %100 (sell your house, wife, kids, but keep your post stamps).

Market analysis says upward trend. Even if there was no Dymaxion, BURST doesn't seem like a bad investment.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
pinkflower

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:58:32 AM

I'm sorry. But we know for a fact that anyone will not follow my advice anyway. My purpose on campaigning for don't buy Burst, its risky, is to discourage speculators from expecting more than what Burst is.

Another reason, we need more believers to rally the cause of Proof of Capacity. Not the usual pump and dumpers. To prove my point, look at the chart. The price is stable but going up at the same time. Thats a good and pump and dump free market.

Dont buy Burst, its risky.
rico666
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

I'm sorry. But we know for a fact that anyone will not follow my advice anyway. My purpose on campaigning for don't buy Burst, its risky, is to discourage speculators from expecting more than what Burst is.

Another reason, we need more believers to rally the cause of Proof of Capacity. Not the usual pump and dumpers. To prove my point, look at the chart. The price is stable but going up at the same time. Thats a good and pump and dump free market.

Maybe a Go away, speculators! would be more straightforward then?

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

So there is what chart are saying :

Huge compression of price level with strong accumulation sign, whale are accumulating your coin keeping it low, but the beast should be unlashed soon.
buy them cheap while they are, I am personnaly thinking very strongly to do so.

EDIT: maybe actual price is not going to be to best entry point in the future, you have to choose when to buy.

Hanging around in here after a long time and seeing this thread.

Shit, this looks like it was 5 years ago, it's been just one year.  Shocked Grin
pinkflower

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:52 AM

Maybe a Go away, speculators! would be more straightforward then?

Its not that simple lol. Maybe the correct word to use instead of speculators would be pump and dumpers. Burst doesnt need them for now because the price and volume are still low and very vulnerable to manipulation.

What Burst needs is more supporters, fighters of the PoC cause. Believers.
pinkflower

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:08 AM

The pump and dumpers have entered Burst's market. This is what I hate about them, they will pump it and make Burst overvalued until December 27 and then dump everything they hold on everyone. Dont be bamboozled into their pumps and dont buy Burst, its risky and its a bubble.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:30 AM

This is the highest I have seen BURST, can you believe I just sold a tonne of my HDD GB's because it was so low for months, now this.. always the way right?  Embarrassed
simonsaysmoney

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

This is the highest I have seen BURST, can you believe I just sold a tonne of my HDD GB's because it was so low for months, now this.. always the way right?  Embarrassed

Well hopefully you mined a bit and you will be able to cash in on the highs?
pinkflower

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:06:45 AM

I am positive that some of you have heard or read of John Mcafee's TWEET about Burst. Dont believe him. Hes using his influence to pump and dump some altcoins.

Having that said, please dont make your decisions based on whats pumping. Make them because you believe in Burst as a greener alternative for BTC.
pinkflower

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:36:10 AM

To all who bought during the high price of BTC.00000550 and up. First of all, welcome to Burst. If prices go down from here you are now trapped unless you sell and take your losses now.

Second of all, I told you Burst is risky. With the pump and dumpers entering the Burst market, its especially more risky. Dont buy Burst, you will lose.
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

@pinkflower

Could you please start your own "don't buy burst it's risky thread", as I will be deleting your posts from now on. I cannot make out whether you are just stupid or maliciously stupid. You have been regurgitating the same nonsense for a while now. Burst has gone up at least 5x since you began your risky advice.
Thank you
pinkflower

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:06 AM

@pinkflower

Could you please start your own "don't buy burst it's risky thread", as I will be deleting your posts from now on. I cannot make out whether you are just stupid or maliciously stupid. You have been regurgitating the same nonsense for a while now. Burst has gone up at least 5x since you began your risky advice.
Thank you

I am doing that to prevent Burst from looking like another scamcoin. We cant hype all the time and let the newbs become victims of the pump and dumpers.

If you check the price now, its on a free fall to whatever the market decides how low. There are also frustrated people on /r/burstcoin who are turning into trolls because they are now bagholding Burst.

https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7mh2ia/price_drop_after_huge_news_kek/
https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7miftn/pocc_is_being_unprofessional/
https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7mgupa/dymaxion_was_not_sexy_enough_for_the/

They will blame anything and anyone for their losses. Thats what I was trying to stop.

pinkflower

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

Can anyone who is a technical expert help me analyze Burst's chart? Nothing too complicated is needed. Just a good basic prediction of where it might going for the next 6 months will be good enough.

Ty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: