Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:00 AM

Can anyone who is a technical expert help me analyze Burst's chart? Nothing too complicated is needed. Just a good basic prediction of where it might going for the next 6 months will be good enough.

Ty.

Thinking about the chart the price may increase to higher value but the thing in crypto at the same time team should develop the product which they mentioned in road map because without any progressing from the team it is useless.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

Can anyone who is a technical expert help me analyze Burst's chart? Nothing too complicated is needed. Just a good basic prediction of where it might going for the next 6 months will be good enough.

Ty.

Thinking about the chart the price may increase to higher value but the thing in crypto at the same time team should develop the product which they mentioned in road map because without any progressing from the team it is useless.

Check the PoCC's Github. It is very active and it almost looks like they are in a hurry or something lol.

The Dymaxion will release by the 4th quarter this year and I am confident they will bring it and nail it.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

BURST one of the most promising projects for 2018. Do you think that can make even the X50 for a year. Very strong project with a good team. Many events ahead? stunning roadmap 2018. Expect a good profit

High risk high payoff
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

BURST one of the most promising projects for 2018. Do you think that can make even the X50 for a year. Very strong project with a good team. Many events ahead? stunning roadmap 2018. Expect a good profit

x50? not a chance in france. Its a good idea in some aspects, but to me it look like a coin that is trying too hard, it should try and do one thing and do it really well, and instead it is a many layers deep and confusing to newbies, making investment difficult, thus making mass adoption hard. just my 2 cents.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
pinkflower

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

x50? not a chance in france. Its a good idea in some aspects, but to me it look like a coin that is trying too hard, it should try and do one thing and do it really well, and instead it is a many layers deep and confusing to newbies, making investment difficult, thus making mass adoption hard. just my 2 cents.

While I do agree that 50x might not be possible, I disagree with you that the PoCC is trying too hard. Their implementation of a top layer with added features for privacy and other things have already been discussed by developers in the past. Side chains, Drive chains, Raiden and Lightning are examples of that. Why would you think the Dymaxion is "trying too hard"? Its not.
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

BURST a great project I think will make many x's, but of course the train to enter lost a bit risky to go after X7.
Perhaps now will be the rollback. around 300 sat if the price drops you can buy.

High risk high payoff
pinkflower

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

BURST a great project I think will make many x's, but of course the train to enter lost a bit risky to go after X7.
Perhaps now will be the rollback. around 300 sat if the price drops you can buy.

Do you have some data to back up your claim that Burst will roll back to BTC.0000300, or is that just your opinion? Because in my opinion, Burst is about to make another rally again. Watch it happen in the next few days.
pinkflower

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

Big crash on Burst yesterday, following BTC and the other altcoins. Anyhow, Artmen007, we may see Burst crashing to BTC.00000300 lol. The riddle would now be, is it good to buy or should we stay away for the time being?
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
Merited by pinkflower (1)

Weekly Burst Report #28

The Weekly Burst Report is a report published every Sunday meant to centralize and outline the important Burst information of the week.

The BRS 2.0.0 core wallet is finally released! You can download it on GitHub. I also recommend everyone to read the official release statement by the PoC Consortium. The 2.0.0 version is the foundation of the upcoming forks, a complete refactoring of the core wallet – not a single line of code was left untouched.

Because of the magnitude of this task, it appears that 2.0.0 still has a few issues and bugs here and there that are going to be fixed in the very near future with a 2.0.1 release. The 2.0.X line will continue to receive security updates and bugfixes should they become necessary until the next major version arrives.

The PoC Consortium anticipated this situation and actually asked the community to transition gradually to the new version in the release statement. “Let’s see how this new bird behaves in the wild, how it behaves when there are more and more of them.” The PoC Consortium insists that pool operators should not update yet.

Qbundle users need to wait a little more to have their one-click upgrade to 2.0.0 – it will be available very soon. It will mark the beginning of the main transition phase for the community.

The next major version is already underway : “the first commits on 2.1.0 (now the master branch) poured in, so we are on the way to 2.2.0” explains PoC Consortium rico666. 2.2.0 will be the pre-Dymaxion hard fork including PoC2 and dynamic fees & block size.

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/03/19/weekly-burst-report-28/
pinkflower

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

Burst might have already hit its floor and it might be going up from here. Does anyone who is good in charting share their thoughts? I know it still looks weak, but it is also showing the signs that the selling has stopped and some build up is already starting.  
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Guys! We need system like masternodes with rewards!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Burst might have already hit its floor and it might be going up from here. Does anyone who is good in charting share their thoughts? I know it still looks weak, but it is also showing the signs that the selling has stopped and some build up is already starting.  

unfortunately, i this market, i mean the cryptocoin market, it is not adeguate to do charting, if for charting you are meaning technical analysis.
The volume is too low.
Maybe could be ok on BTC or ETH, but not in other alt coins.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

unfortunately, i this market, i mean the cryptocoin market, it is not adeguate to do charting, if for charting you are meaning technical analysis.
The volume is too low.

Totally agree, who the hell is still doing technical analysis on this kind of market when there are not hundreds thousands of dollars worth of volume? Came on guys, dont be so dumb.. Burst is a good coin, but it still need some time to provide a huge return.

pinkflower

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

The volume is too low.

Totally agree, who the hell is still doing technical analysis on this kind of market when there are not hundreds thousands of dollars worth of volume? Came on guys, dont be so dumb.. Burst is a good coin, but it still need some time to provide a huge return.

Ok then what trading strategy is the best to use? Buy low and keep holding until it is BTC.0001 per Burst?

By the way, POC2 and dynamic nodes are coming maybe in the next 3 months. Pump it lol.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

The volume is too low.

Ok then what trading strategy is the best to use? Buy low and keep holding until it is BTC.0001 per Burst?

By the way, POC2 and dynamic nodes are coming maybe in the next 3 months. Pump it lol.

right now, i do not understand if there will be an hard fork.
i read everywhere "no hard fork" but i'm not sure.
Anyway, POC Consortium seems doing a great work!
time will tell

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
pinkflower

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

right now, i do not understand if there will be an hard fork.
i read everywhere "no hard fork" but i'm not sure.
Anyway, POC Consortium seems doing a great work!
time will tell

The will be a hard fork but the difference is it will not happen if it is a contentious hard fork. If the hard fork happens with all the miners and 85% - 90% of full nodes agreeing, then this should be considered more as an update than a hard fork.

90% of nodes are for the PoCC's plans and so are most of the miners. The update to PoC2 and dynamic nodes will happen through a hard fork without creating a "Burst Classic".
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

90% of nodes are for the PoCC's plans and so are most of the miners. The update to PoC2 and dynamic nodes will happen through a hard fork without creating a "Burst Classic".

mmmmmm...
ok for the hark fork, but if it will be, there will be two chains for sure.
Maybe the old one, i mean Burst Classic, will have a value near zero, but there will be for sure!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
pinkflower

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:38:11 AM by pinkflower

mmmmmm...
ok for the hark fork, but if it will be, there will be two chains for sure.
Maybe the old one, i mean Burst Classic, will have a value near zero, but there will be for sure!

Yeah but 90% of full nodes already are supporting the hard fork, more miners are supporting the hard fork and as far as the community is concerned, Bittrex, Poloniex and all the small exchanges that have Burst support the hard fork.

Its coming and no one can stop it. But if some of you dont support the Dymaxion upgrade, then you risk being left behind holding a worthless coin with no team of developers behind it. Dawallet and the rest of the old team are now part of and supporting the Proof of Capacity Consortium.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Weekly Burst Report #28

The Weekly Burst Report is a report published every Sunday meant to centralize and outline the important Burst information of the week.

The BRS 2.0.0 core wallet is finally released! You can download it on GitHub. I also recommend everyone to read the official release statement by the PoC Consortium. The 2.0.0 version is the foundation of the upcoming forks, a complete refactoring of the core wallet – not a single line of code was left untouched.

Because of the magnitude of this task, it appears that 2.0.0 still has a few issues and bugs here and there that are going to be fixed in the very near future with a 2.0.1 release. The 2.0.X line will continue to receive security updates and bugfixes should they become necessary until the next major version arrives.

The PoC Consortium anticipated this situation and actually asked the community to transition gradually to the new version in the release statement. “Let’s see how this new bird behaves in the wild, how it behaves when there are more and more of them.” The PoC Consortium insists that pool operators should not update yet.

Qbundle users need to wait a little more to have their one-click upgrade to 2.0.0 – it will be available very soon. It will mark the beginning of the main transition phase for the community.

The next major version is already underway : “the first commits on 2.1.0 (now the master branch) poured in, so we are on the way to 2.2.0” explains PoC Consortium rico666. 2.2.0 will be the pre-Dymaxion hard fork including PoC2 and dynamic fees & block size.

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/03/19/weekly-burst-report-28/

so I hope and expect that this will bring some good news for the investor burst and it will give a good impact for the price to increase. burst itself still in undervalued coin but have a good project and I think I will keep my burst and no matter how long, I can wait for the price. like another coin which have an upgrade to a new system, the price will increase later.
pinkflower

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

Burst will hard fork, or should I say, will upgrade on block 500,000. That will be 6 weeks from now according to the PoCC's estimates. The news was taken very well by the community and the traders. Look at them now lol. Burst is up by more than 20%!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: