Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

Hope you have been loading up on them cheap coins  Grin . My guess is that the price will hover around 260 sat for a day or a few and then bounce back up to above the 300's and then up to the 500s. If the 500's hold, The old BTC ATH will be the next target. Whoever is selling (few million plus coins) won't get the chance to buy them back cheaper. I could be totally wrong though  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

Hope you have been loading up on them cheap coins  Grin . My guess is that the price will hover around 260 sat for a day or a few and then bounce back up to above the 300's and then up to the 500s. If the 500's hold, The old BTC ATH will be the next target. Whoever is selling (few million plus coins) won't get the chance to buy them back cheaper. I could be totally wrong though  Grin

I am worried in the very low trading volume in Bittrex and Poloniex after the preDymaxion and the PoC2 hard forks. I hope the low volumes will not turn Burst to a candidate for delisting. Especially in Poloniex lol.

There was also one holder who dumped millions of coins in Bittrex. What was that? An exit?
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Burstcoin makes it easy to exploit your hard drive, so it will naturally be more hierarchical. Normally we need a huge financial commitment to start exploiting Bitcoin co-efficient, but with Burstcoin you're free to start exploiting coin on both Android phones. There is no evidence that BURST speculation
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

I am worried in the very low trading volume in Bittrex and Poloniex after the preDymaxion and the PoC2 hard forks. I hope the low volumes will not turn Burst to a candidate for delisting. Especially in Poloniex lol.

There was also one holder who dumped millions of coins in Bittrex. What was that? An exit?

In terms of volume, I would NOT worry about Burst being delisted, it is still well above the bottom 10 at least. On the other hand, I wouldn't be worried about Burst being delisted AT ALL, on any exchange. Burst is a truly unique project that has a real world use case and could actually be a potential alternative to different cryptocurrencies.

Burstcoin makes it easy to exploit your hard drive, so it will naturally be more hierarchical. Normally we need a huge financial commitment to start exploiting Bitcoin co-efficient, but with Burstcoin you're free to start exploiting coin on both Android phones. There is no evidence that BURST speculation

The above comment simply makes no sense. Report it as spam if you can.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

The price of the coin slipped of course significantly, hold on I think BURST waiting for a surge. Smiley
pinkflower

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

In terms of volume, I would NOT worry about Burst being delisted, it is still well above the bottom 10 at least. On the other hand, I wouldn't be worried about Burst being delisted AT ALL, on any exchange. Burst is a truly unique project that has a real world use case and could actually be a potential alternative to different cryptocurrencies.

The above comment simply makes no sense. Report it as spam if you can.

Okay but what is the main reason why exchanges delist a cryptocurrency? Is it more on how high the rate of commits and pull requests are in Github?

Maybe he is talking about the time memory tradeoff attack. That attack was already mitigated in PoC2 hard fork.
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

After the arrival of the FPGA, the mining at the GPU will die.
However, BURST will continue to live! It's great!

Cool Cool Cool
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Great, but even better if the BURST after Dymaxion hard fork lived more productively.Smiley
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

Great, but even better if the BURST after Dymaxion hard fork lived more productively.Smiley

Although Burstcoin has been used for over 3 years, it is still unknown to many people. I do not hold it, but my cousin believes that BURST is great. Here is the video about the alt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DfPCORgTLw
pinkflower

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

Although Burstcoin has been used for over 3 years, it is still unknown to many people. I do not hold it, but my cousin believes that BURST is great. Here is the video about the alt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DfPCORgTLw

Many people dont know about it because the community is small, and in that small community, many are not putting in the effort to help "spread the word" about it.

But that will change soon once soon. I know there are services that are interested in Burst.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

Many people dont know about it because the community is small, and in that small community, many are not putting in the effort to help "spread the word" about it.
But that will change soon once soon. I know there are services that are interested in Burst.

You can share your information about the near future or this confidential information will be some time?
 I really wanted this to happen in the near future, the crypto market is stagnating this year, and BURST deserves more than he has now.
pinkflower

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

You can share your information about the near future or this confidential information will be some time?
 I really wanted this to happen in the near future, the crypto market is stagnating this year, and BURST deserves more than he has now.

Sorry but there is no confidential information, but there are some services that have queries to my suggestions on including Burst acceptance for their sites. But no positive news.

We also shouldnt be overly enthusiatic because that will make us like token scammers lol.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

It's a pity until all sad to be patient until better time. Smiley
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

Weekly Burst Report #48

The Weekly Burst Report is a report published every Sunday meant to centralize and outline the important Burst information of the week.
https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/08/20/weekly-burst-report-48/
pinkflower

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

It's a pity until all sad to be patient until better time. Smiley

All our patience will be rewarded in the next bull market. The PoCC has already started the engine. The Burst community has the responsibility to be certain that the car keeps running in a favorable direction.
pinkflower

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

Watch this interview with one of the earliest miners of BTC who is also a Burstcoin supporter, contributor and conference speaker, nixops.

Nixops Podcast interview

The future is bright with people like him supporting the project.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

It's nice to see how BURST is going against the current right now against the background of the fall of the altcoins market, I would like to believe that it will continue. Smiley
0,00000158 BTC (5,23%)
pinkflower

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

It's nice to see how BURST is going against the current right now against the background of the fall of the altcoins market, I would like to believe that it will continue. Smiley
0,00000158 BTC (5,23%)

Thats because there were some good news from app community development to outside business adoption this week. There may be some new investors buying Burst carefully without causing it to pump.

The investors might be themselves be the people behind the business adoption lol.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

Yes you are right of course, but this year we are in a protracted fall will soon be a year since the last Pampa BURST need really very positive news and announcements for us all.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Bitcoin has decided to conquer more than 60% of the space of the cryptocurrency market will not it be as lonely as in 2010? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: