Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *SCAMMED* $100 by GREEN TRUST Member! User = kirch || UID = 92027  (Read 2819 times)
Benoit2

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

hey kirch why you can response here and not my PMs?
This guy is ignoring me since 2 days i sended him alot of PMs waiting for a response dont know what i did wrong.
i guess this user is a Big BIG Timewaster and apparently a scammer.

Shut the fuck up..have I bought anything from you ??
you offered me to sell chaturbate account with 4000 tokens and told me that it was your own account and want to sell as you need urgent cash..but when I asked you to send me order proofs,you bought tokens and send me the screenshot..and you have admitted that you have bought with a stolen credit cand assured  that they will not be reversed..I said I I am not interested in carded stuff..still you were begging to buy it..I told you to contact me later as I was not interested..you have PMed me begging to buy..I chose to IGNORE..

I have not bought anything from you nor sold any.NOW shut the fuck up and  don't bug me again

Dont be disrespectful just because your a scammer.
I did not say you have bought anything from me just made my point that your a big timewaster. Defend yourself right!
Even if your not buying it you should have PMed me back to let me know that your not buying but appearently your were to busy with scamming people.
You said himself that your buying it in 2days if the tokens are still on the account and its still is and it will forever. (and look you dont mention this one haha) got screenshots from skype. So why you fucking waste my time instead of letting me know that your not buying?

Again a big timewaster here who doesnt care shit about peoples Pms.
Hopefully you get banned for scamming people.
Dont you think ignoring people is enough? Now you steal money,giftcards whatever from others and ignoring them too.
Scum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:25:54 PM

Despite the trust, if you notice on the right its only +1 marker.

Usually if youre making a deal with low trusted rep like that - its still for escrow. Anyone trusted known will have minimum of +14 rep or more.

Leave (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:35:14 PM

This guy is ignoring me since 2 days i sended him alot of PMs waiting for a response dont know what i did wrong.

you offered me to sell chaturbate account with 4000 tokens and told me that it was your own account and want to sell as you need urgent cash..but when I asked you to send me order proofs,you bought tokens and send me the screenshot..and you have admitted that you have bought with a stolen credit cand assured  that they will not be reversed..I said I I am not interested in carded stuff..still you were begging to buy it..I told you to contact me later as I was not interested..you have PMed me begging to buy..I chose to IGNORE..

I have not bought anything from you nor sold any.NOW shut the fuck up and  don't bug me again

How about you stay on topic and repay the $80 Bitcoin you owe me?
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:44:30 PM

It sucks, but talking to him wont help you get the btc back.

Just hope you have btc to buy in now or have btc still and make up the loss of difference when the halving hits to make up the scammed loss.

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:07:36 PM

Yes,you will get it once it s confirmed by the bank
But mind..once it is confirmed..I will not send directly to you ..but to a escrow and before releasing it and you will be contacting everyone you told to leave me  neg rep and asking them to remove it

My first condition for the deal was ,payment only only confirmation from my bank or release after confirmation  with escrow
You have not waited and chose to open a scam report.I don't mind it.But as it has gone far..I will be paying only when the funds are in my account

Leave (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:28:22 PM

Yes,you will get it once it s confirmed by the bank
But mind..once it is confirmed..I will not send directly to you ..but to a escrow and before releasing it and you will be contacting everyone you told to leave me  neg rep and asking them to remove it

My first condition for the deal was ,payment only only confirmation from my bank or release after confirmation  with escrow
You have not waited and chose to open a scam report.I don't mind it.But as it has gone far..I will be paying only when the funds are in my account

I'm good. All the people who left you trust, including me, are active users who will promptly remove their neg rep upon payment.

Leave (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:12:35 PM

Just about 4 full days and no payment!
kirch

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:24:26 PM

I am not going anywhere..the funds are not in my bank account yet
I will wait for end of the day .I would appreciate if you can call giftrocket and find out the status 
Leave (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:27:40 PM

I am not going anywhere..the funds are not in my bank account yet
I will wait for end of the day .I would appreciate if you can call giftrocket and find out the status 

Yea.. no. It's cool, this scam report is staying up. It's clear that you'll just ditch the account if the trust stays, which shows untrustworthy behaviour in and of itself. You would not payback unless trust gets removed? That's a joke.
kirch

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:02:22 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:23:27 AM by kirch

This is the official email I have received from gift rocket after intense follow up.

It says that they have cancelled the card (for obvious reasons ) and informed the sender,the day I contacted gift rocket (June 18th)

IF OP WAS THE  GENUINE RECIPIENT,HE WOULD HAVE GOT THE EMAIL FROM GIFT ROCKET ON 18TH JUNE

Now ,everyone know who's the scammer !

BTW,I am open to show the email on teamviewer to any mod or OP
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:56:27 PM

carded giftcard, this explains why the OP was so i hurry to get the BTC. OP is a newbie account selling carded giftcards which are 100% not going to be cashed out. OP is scamming people with this method and even he is opening scam reports against his victims Shocked
Leave (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:33:01 PM

carded giftcard, this explains why the OP was so i hurry to get the BTC. OP is a newbie account selling carded giftcards which are 100% not going to be cashed out. OP is scamming people with this method and even he is opening scam reports against his victims Shocked

Not carded at all! kirch is still a scammer
kirch

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:22:23 PM

Not carded at all! kirch is still a scammer

LOL..WTF !
Are you out of your mind Huh

You or any mod can teamview my email account

PROVE ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT SCAMMED ME..
You are really shameless fucking scammer..I showed you all proofs and I am even ready to l deposit 200% in escrow ..but you have backed out

Have life ..go beg..don't steal !
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

@leave and @kirch The problem you both , resolve your problem on the PM , can not hear the word dirty word here Wink

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kirch

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:38:08 PM

@leave and @kirch The problem you both , resolve your problem on the PM , can not hear the word dirty word here Wink
"hear" LOL..close your ears !
There is nothing else to be resolved .I have already made my point and proved ..Scammer scammed me opened a scam accusation thread  and calling me Scammer .
Even after showing all official proofs ,the OP is not shutting up and accepting the truth !
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:05:10 PM

Just saw this thread and remembered the guy. 2 months back I bought a starbucks card from him. It was already claimed. It actually happened twice, but since Starbucks can block cards , he wouldn't have got anything by scamming me.

here is the thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450129.msg14655290#msg14655290
While my matter was resolved, this thread seems to be a similar case.
kirch

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:52:22 PM

Just saw this thread and remembered the guy. 2 months back I bought a starbucks card from him. It was already claimed. It actually happened twice, but since Starbucks can block cards , he wouldn't have got anything by scamming me.

here is the thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450129.msg14655290#msg14655290

LOL..You know that you used the cards and wanted to get free cards..I know it but still refunded you !
I have sold over 100 x$10 SB cards that I got from a promotion and NOT carded or cracked cards..I still have the cards with proofs.I not even know who has really bought them cos I sold them on slut.io.But as CLAIMED that you bought card..i replaced first time as good will..I checked the card before sending ..but still again you came back saying that it has not worked..I refused to replace..and you were threatening me that you will open scam thread (and opened too)..I then refunded you again (eve though you asked for a replacement)

NOW go and shit some where !

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:00:42 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 11:16:26 AM by erpbridge

LOL..You know that you used the cards and wanted to get free cards..I know it but still refunded you !
I have sold over 100 x$10 SB cards that I got from a promotion and NOT carded or cracked cards..I still have the cards with proofs.I not even know who has really bought them cos I sold them on slut.io.But as CLAIMED that you bought card..i replaced first time as good will..I checked the card before sending ..but still again you came back saying that it has not worked..I refused to replace..and you were threatening me that you will open scam thread (and opened too)..I then refunded you again (eve though you asked for a replacement)

NOW go and shit some where !
I will .. on your face. I can't help it if your site where you hosted your cards scammed you. But seeing this thread and almost a similar trend, I am now more sure it was you who was trying to do a quick scam then and refunded because you didn't want to see that green trust turn red. I am not even going to reply to your immature rant here, so go cry somewhere else. I am obviously ignoring you from now on.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

Just because the account had a green trust on doesn't mean you should trust him. Anyone can scam you any time. The only reason he had a green trust was because of favdesu's rating and it was just a simple deal a year ago. But anyway, him being a green trust member shouldn't be a big deal in this conversation. It just seems to me that OP trusted him because of his trust rating.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:43:20 PM

Just because the account had a green trust on doesn't mean you should trust him. Anyone can scam you any time. The only reason he had a green trust was because of favdesu's rating and it was just a simple deal a year ago. But anyway, him being a green trust member shouldn't be a big deal in this conversation. It just seems to me that OP trusted him because of his trust rating.
Light green trust accounts are being sold for affordable prices on the forum so they should never be used as an indicator of trust.

Even Dark green trust accounts are being sold too. (Not for an affordable price)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: