Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin will pass 1000 usd again ?  (Read 10724 times)
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:30:46 AM

I think the 1000 dollar will be reached this month but further than that I cannot honestly say about it because no one can predict this.
The bitcoin has a good future so that is at first sight already good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinci.com (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:27:00 AM

the new target is 1800  usd in 3 months
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:31:20 AM

the new target is 1800  usd in 3 months

Then go ahead and go all in Bitcoin at the current price. You'll make an insane profit in such a short time.  Grin
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:48:12 AM

The 1000 dollar will be reached at the end of the next month without any doubts, the bitcoin has a great future.
In the next month the halving will also take place and due to that it will rise to this amount.
I hope that the Bitcoin can pass $1000 this year so that I can sell some coins this year because to be honest this year has been pretty boring.
When the rise was coming it was a little exciting but it ended to quick.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitcoinci.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 12:13:35 AM

we entered last road  to the halving
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:16:34 AM

The 1000 dollar will be reached at the end of the next month without any doubts, the bitcoin has a great future.
In the next month the halving will also take place and due to that it will rise to this amount.
I hope that the Bitcoin can pass $1000 this year so that I can sell some coins this year because to be honest this year has been pretty boring.
Bitcoin price recently made a break lower from a consolidation pattern but popped up higher once more. If this continues to act as a ceiling, bitcoin price could pass $1000 soon.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:15:18 AM

it will happen this year. bitcoin has already shown that it is ready to go up and get over 1000 USD again but it needs some more time before the rise starts. every rocket needs some fuel to start before the launch to the moon.

Buying the dip...
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:46:14 PM

it will happen this year. bitcoin has already shown that it is ready to go up and get over 1000 USD again but it needs some more time before the rise starts. every rocket needs some fuel to start before the launch to the moon.
yes, most likely this year bitcoin prices will reach $ 1,000. however, it is uncertain, as the price of bitcoin is now quite high, and maybe if bitcoin prices rise, I think it would survive back at the price of $ 800. but let's hope bitcoin prices will stabilize in the $ 1000 price

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:57:35 PM

yes, most likely this year bitcoin prices will reach $ 1,000. however, it is uncertain, as the price of bitcoin is now quite high, and maybe if bitcoin prices rise, I think it would survive back at the price of $ 800. but let's hope bitcoin prices will stabilize in the $ 1000 price

reaching $1000 this year as the highest price level of this year is definitely possible, but there is no way the price will settle above $1000 directly as people will grab every opportunity to start selling like there is no tomorrow. if we do happen to touch the $1000 price level, then i think the price will settle between $700-$800 for a while. don't think many people will complain about that.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 03:22:05 PM

reaching $1000 this year as the highest price level of this year is definitely possible, but there is no way the price will settle above $1000 directly as people will grab every opportunity to start selling like there is no tomorrow. if we do happen to touch the $1000 price level, then i think the price will settle between $700-$800 for a while. don't think many people will complain about that.

i totally agree.
that is why i also have plans to sell if bitcoin price passes $1000 mark. because it is like a big target for every single bitcoin holder and they will start selling there and price would obviously fall after it. but the good news is that there will be so little sell below 1000 like around $800-900 ish so the rise can happen easily. 

--looking for signature--
bearglyph

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:38:18 PM

we entered last road  to the halving

Honestly, and I joined the board specifically to post this response, I think the effect of the halving is grossly overstated.

The oft-cited factoid I see thrown around is that since the supply is going to go down, naturally the price must go up.

However, it seems that people are ignoring the 15-some-odd million bitcoins currently in circulation. They're not going to disappear after the halving.

Now, that said, I am a bull (currently own a bit over 4 BTC, break-even price is at 681 because I waited too long to jump in), so my most realistic prediction would have to be May 2017 for our next $1000.

I think it will max at $750-$800 next month, and I intend to sell when I can. Brexit didn't give us the boost I was hoping for, and the markets (for now) seem too placid for any large-scale jump-ships from traditional markets to cryptos.

I don't think we're going to see a straight shot to $1000 from this point by any means, but I've been wrong before.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:53:13 PM

the market has been trying to force the price increase but what is done by the trader is selling when the prices just start to rise a little bit, because that is the price of sitting quietly at the current price.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:40:22 PM

yes please give your ideas and  make comments but please be realistic

i hope  1 week before halving .

well if we will be lucky after halving then yeah we can see 1000$, but only if we will be lucky, and by that i mean that there will be no price fall after halving but there probably will

and other good date for that would be xmas because people will buy  many bitcoins to gift them to others, so then price will rise and it can be larger then 1000$ i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinci.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:20:50 AM

nothing to wait . its good timing to buy
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

$1k is easily achievable now and I don't think we need to wait longer to see that price, may be we will see that price at the time of halving.
It is possible for the Bitcoin price to pass $1000 this year but for that to happen the price has to rise again. We first have to wait what the price is going to be like after the halving.
Then we can see if it is going to be possible to reach $1000 this year.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:22:17 AM

$1k is easily achievable now and I don't think we need to wait longer to see that price, may be we will see that price at the time of halving.
It is possible for the Bitcoin price to pass $1000 this year but for that to happen the price has to rise again. We first have to wait what the price is going to be like after the halving.
Then we can see if it is going to be possible to reach $1000 this year.

It will depend on what price we see at the time of halving, if price crosses $800 mark at halving then we may see $1k price in the end of this year.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:33:11 AM

I would not get over-excited with passing 1000$.
This moment will come surely,the problem is when the banks and big players are going to get in again.
I would say it may be in 2 months,700$ is already a big price i dont think we can get 1000$ fast.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:39:44 AM

majority of bitcoins nowadays are controlled by china, and chinese people are hopeful that their bitcoin domination would save their ailing economy. eu and americans won't allow the chinese people to dominate in bitcoin industry. so the best thing to do is they wolud stop engaging in bitcoin trading and that would make the bitcoin impossible to hit 1000 or more, unless the eu and americans controlled the bitcoins, there are possibilities that the bitcoin would rise up to the moon.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:54:44 AM

I would not get over-excited with passing 1000$.
This moment will come surely,the problem is when the banks and big players are going to get in again.
I would say it may be in 2 months,700$ is already a big price i dont think we can get 1000$ fast.

$1k price is not at all easy to achieve we need to wait for long time and also need to have great level of patience in holding our coins till we see that high price.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:24:22 PM

I am also hoping that the price of the bitcoin is going to happen anytime soon now because I really want to sell some coins. I still think that it is possible for the price to reach $1000 this year but the price has to rise allot then for it to happen this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: