Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin will pass 1000 usd again ?  (Read 10724 times)
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:58:45 AM

yes please give your ideas and  make comments but please be realistic

i hope  1 week before halving .

No. You be realistic..

The next 24 hours are critical!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:57:25 PM

I am sure that it is going to happen soon, at the last rise the price was close to $800 but is was rising fast.
I think that the price is soon going to be $1000, I predict that it is going to happen at the next rising.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:27:19 PM

I am sure that it is going to happen soon, at the last rise the price was close to $800 but is was rising fast.
I think that the price is soon going to be $1000, I predict that it is going to happen at the next rising.

I think the price could be $1000 late this year or early next year. If there is no good news, could be late next year.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:04:59 AM

I am also hoping that the price of the bitcoin is going to happen anytime soon now because I really want to sell some coins. I still think that it is possible for the price to reach $1000 this year but the price has to rise allot then for it to happen this year.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:24:23 AM

Now we are closer to that goal, one year should be enough.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:25:45 AM

I think we need a few more months for touches 100 USD. I believe the beginning of the year 2017 could be the beginning bitcoin reach that number. bitcoin is currently priced at 650 USD. need 350 USD again and it was quite hard going in the near future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6216

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:26:47 AM

Until now, all I predicted in this subforum in 2016 came true. I predicted a pre-halving pump in the 700s. It got as high as 780. And I predicted also that after the halving things would slow down. The only thing I missed was that I predicted more volatility in July - I thought it would go faster to the bottom, which I expect to be at 400-450$.

Now, to go back to the topic: I expect we will see $1000 in the timeframe between mid-2017 and mid-2018. Why?

First, the little halving bubble must deflate now. It will go at least as low as 550-580, if not dip into the 400s. But if Bitcoin stays above $400, then the general expectations are bullish. Then we have managed to hold a significantly higher price level than in 2015, and this will build up confindence in the current price levels. But such a process is slow and we have no halving and no other "significant" event in the next years. But in mid-2017, if we still are above 400, confidence in this price level will be so high that we'll see more buyers again and probably a buildup to 1000. In bull markets, the halving really could become significant, because when there are few sellers the miners' supply will be crucial.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:31:48 AM

Until now, all I predicted in this subforum in 2016 came true. I predicted a pre-halving pump in the 700s. It got as high as 780. And I predicted also that after the halving things would slow down. The only thing I missed was that I predicted more volatility in July - I thought it would go faster to the bottom, which I expect to be at 400-450$.

Now, to go back to the topic: I expect we will see $1000 in the timeframe between mid-2017 and mid-2018. Why?

First, the little halving bubble must deflate now. It will go at least as low as 550-580, if not dip into the 400s. But if Bitcoin stays above $400, then the general expectations are bullish. Then we have managed to hold a significantly higher price level than in 2015, and this will build up confindence in the current price levels. But such a process is slow and we have no halving and no other "significant" event in the next years. But in mid-2017, if we still are above 400, confidence in this price level will be so high that we'll see more buyers again and probably a buildup to 1000. In bull markets, the halving really could become significant, because when there are few sellers the miners' supply will be crucial.
I hope you are right - the price is too high for me right now to justifying an investment - I have a lot of (speculative) buy orders waiting around the 400 mark for if the price does drop.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Isn't it possible that we might see $1000 by the end of this year? Bitcoin is getting more popular these days.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:57:12 AM

Isn't it possible that we might see $1000 by the end of this year? Bitcoin is getting more popular these days.

It certainly has a very small possibility of happening, but I wouldn't trust too much on it. I think a nice price target for this year is to reach another over 2 year high by hitting $800 again.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:44:54 AM

It certainly has a very small possibility of happening, but I wouldn't trust too much on it. I think a nice price target for this year is to reach another over 2 year high by hitting $800 again.

there is no argument about the possibility of reaching $1000 again because it will happen some day. but when? it is not possible to tell that.

so i think we can't say anything at this point until price starts moving up and after testing the waters we can give a more proper answer to this based on how much resistance bitcoin is gonna see on the way up.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:49:29 AM

there is no argument about the possibility of reaching $1000 again because it will happen some day. but when? it is not possible to tell that.

so i think we can't say anything at this point until price starts moving up and after testing the waters we can give a more proper answer to this based on how much resistance bitcoin is gonna see on the way up.

I think the bitcoin price could reach $1000 in the next 6 to 15 months. If there are more users, the price will be even higher.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:00:08 PM

Surely, and guess what? It will happened this year alone. Actually, I am glad with the current price fall back because this just prove my doubts that the price is not a bubble, surely this price will rise again also as expected and as what happened in the past. We are more stronger now, so we will be back to normal in few days.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:24:11 AM

Surely, and guess what? It will happened this year alone. Actually, I am glad with the current price fall back because this just prove my doubts that the price is not a bubble, surely this price will rise again also as expected and as what happened in the past. We are more stronger now, so we will be back to normal in few days.

I think the $1000 price could be achieved in the middle of next year. If the SegWit is out soon, the price could be higher.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:09:30 PM

I think the price could be $1000 late this year or early next year. If there is no good news, could be late next year.
i think the good news is that there is n no bad new. in the present uncertain condition it is difficult to predict that when will the price cross the psychological  brier of 1000 USD level, because there is still panic in the market and the price is not going to stable so far. but i am still hopeful that the present downfall is a temporary and the market is going to  increase in next few days.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:39:18 PM

next halving in 2020, when it was supposed price is above $1000, but I wish it had come sooner, in the next year.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:53:30 PM

next halving in 2020, when it was supposed price is above $1000, but I wish it had come sooner, in the next year.
Well, I think in 2020 it was still a very long time, I also wanted to get it to happen, and in fact I expect it to be at the end of the year, but it seems it will be difficult. I guess we can only hope on halving that will occur in 2017, hopefully it will bring bitcoin prices rise very high, and even get past the $ 1000 price
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:23:55 PM

I thought before this halving It may touch the 1000$ but i am seeing price after halving Its simply droping only. There is no big pump and from past 2 weeks Its getting drop more than 50$. Hoping for the best values in upcoming months.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:44:46 PM

For now its very impossible that the price will still hit at 1k value because the price right now is crash from 650 to 530 right now i dont expected it but its happening someone told that bitcoin will fall and this is time again for new journey to rise back again..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:23:25 PM

For now its very impossible that the price will still hit at 1k value because the price right now is crash from 650 to 530 right now i dont expected it but its happening someone told that bitcoin will fall and this is time again for new journey to rise back again..
no i do not think that it is impossible, if the price of bitcoin can fell down from 660 to 500 or below then is is possible that the price of bitocin can raise to 1000 $ over a night, i think the price of bitcoin will stay here around 550 but will no go down any more, and very hopeful that within a week or so the price of bitcoin will reach to its previous position, and after that it has to raise further more and will raise to 1200$ at the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: