Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Passes $750 to Hit 28-Month High  (Read 5586 times)
o_o (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:01:32 PM

The price of bitcoin broke $750 today, building on recent gains to hit a 28-month high.

Bitcoin prices reached $750.37 during the day's session, the highest since 7th February, 2014, CoinDesk USD Bitcoin Price Index (BPI) figures reveal. The digital currency exceeded its latest milestone of $750 after surpassing $700 early on 13th June, and then nearing $720 later that day.

Of late, bitcoin has benefited from a multitude of factors, including concerns about China’s economy, anticipation surrounding the upcoming halving and fear of a Brexit, and this momentum is showing signs it is continuing to build.

The digital currency suffered a notable drop on 14th June, falling more than 8% and coming within a few percentage points of a correction. While such a decline might have prompted concerns it had become overvalued, the digital currency’s recent gains support the position this was merely a temporary pullback.

Going forward, bitcoin could easily enjoy further appreciation, as data provided by bitcoin trading platform Whaleclub indicates short interest has dwindled to practically zero while long interest has hit an all-time high.

Past that, the digital currency could easily benefit from the visibility that blockchain technology has been generating.

A wide range of market participants, central banks and other entities have been examining this distributed ledger’s potential uses, and as the technology draws more attention, it may draw mainstream traders to the nascent market.

While market experts have provided various explanations for bitcoin’s recent price appreciation, one variable they are pointing to as having key importance is the upcoming halving of network rewards.

For more on the upcoming halving, read our full guide here.

Charles L. Bovaird II is a financial writer and consultant with strong knowledge of securities markets and investing concepts.

Follow Charles Bovaird on Twitter here.

Little boy with kite image via Shutterstock

In your opinion what's happening in this moment?  It will be a dump after the halving? What you expect in the next month? New ATH will be reached?

In my opinion price will reach 1100$, then there will be a drop to 700$, and price will be stable around that price.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:15:46 PM

Who knows?  Not I...

The whole price jump was a surprise (for me), in that this seems (SEEMS!) to somewhat unconnected to The Halving, as we have been discussing that for months.  My guess is that the Chinese are the added new demand for BTC, hence the sharp price increase. 

The Halving has been predictable, no new information for any of us.  Usually when there is predictability, there is typically nothing new that happens DUE TO THAT, as "everybody knows".

$750 is nice, I cashed out some BTC earlier ($691) for gold, so perhaps my timing was not the best, but at least part of my BTC stash got cashed-out at a profit.  But, $750 is not a game changer.

What would be a game changer for me?  $5000, say...
o_o (OP)

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:01:59 PM

Who knows?  Not I...

The whole price jump was a surprise (for me), in that this seems (SEEMS!) to somewhat unconnected to The Halving, as we have been discussing that for months.  My guess is that the Chinese are the added new demand for BTC, hence the sharp price increase. 

The Halving has been predictable, no new information for any of us.  Usually when there is predictability, there is typically nothing new that happens DUE TO THAT, as "everybody knows".

$750 is nice, I cashed out some BTC earlier ($691) for gold, so perhaps my timing was not the best, but at least part of my BTC stash got cashed-out at a profit.  But, $750 is not a game changer.

Think that my time was at 582$, absolutely not good, but I've made a great earnings anyway Wink

IMHO I don't think that a new ATH will be reached, maybe we'll arrive to 1000$ but is really hard to reach the new ATH, because at the moment we require other 4B of market cap  Shocked
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:06:14 PM

Who knows?  Not I...

Think that my time was at 582$, absolutely not good, but I've made a great earnings anyway Wink

IMHO I don't think that a new ATH will be reached, maybe we'll arrive to 1000$ but is really hard to reach the new ATH, because at the moment we require other 4B of market cap  Shocked

People are busy in buying at a moment hoping that they will make good profits at halving, and if the demand is more then it will take price of bitcoin to higher level.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:17:21 PM

Who knows?  Not I...

People are busy in buying at a moment hoping that they will make good profits at halving, and if the demand is more then it will take price of bitcoin to higher level.

Yeah. I am quite sure that people who sent money from their bank to their exchange account are getting frustrated to the bone as it takes a few days to post. In that time the price has gone up like $50-80 again. I am glad I don't have to rush anything as I bought my coins at below $400 prices.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:19:26 PM

In your opinion what's happening in this moment?  It will be a dump after the halving? What you expect in the next month? New ATH will be reached?
In my opinion price will reach 1100$, then there will be a drop to 700$, and price will be stable around that price.
make sense,if you wish and predict bitcoin will reach $1100. but as we know this is the highest price since last two years,and after that year we never see bitcoin price reach this leve,its why i think this is almost top of price,i guess it only stable in $600 and have highest price at $1000.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:55:14 PM

My opinion, before halving happened btc price will reach $1000, and after halving, btc price would be down to $700-$800 and then stable because people dumped their btc and they think thats the best time for sell, and maybe some people still hold their btc hoping the price will be going up again.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:03:30 AM

My opinion, before halving happened btc price will reach $1000, and after halving, btc price would be down to $700-$800 and then stable because people dumped their btc and they think thats the best time for sell, and maybe some people still hold their btc hoping the price will be going up again.

it is very possible that if prices continue to rise very rapidly we could touch $1000 before halving occurs. but if we decreased again and sometimes stable, I think we will not reach $1,000 within the next 2 weeks

Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:21:49 AM

Well For now I think it will hit above 800$ before halving but after the rise thats happening now I know there's are sudden fall. It will fall back maybe back to 500$ or more but I dont think it will go beyond than that.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:43:00 AM

Bitcoin is higher than ever now, if you consider that the latest ATH had bot volume, now its real volume. We will be at 1,000 + very soon, and this time we are ready.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:40:50 AM

I expect a massive price change before the half occurs. Many people have been saying that this will be a drop in price. I'm not too sure myself.  Lips sealed
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:52:18 AM

No... I don't think that is going to happen this time. Remember the last halving? The BTC prices were going at around $10 per coin at the time of the block reward halving in 2013 January (from BTC50 per block to BTC25 per block). However, it took another year for the exchange rates to climb to $1,200 per coin (in 2013 December).
Sniper44

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:57:09 AM

yeah surely there will be a dump after $1000-$1100 which will make the price go down a little bit.

but i do believe that this is not the end and price will continue going higher again.

to the moon with bitcoin...
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:11:08 AM

It's hard to tell what will happen because it depends a lot on human emotion. Panic selling or panic buying can drive the price either way. I'm surprised at how high it has gotten at this point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:41:47 AM

It's hard to tell what will happen because it depends a lot on human emotion. Panic selling or panic buying can drive the price either way. I'm surprised at how high it has gotten at this point.

Price will not to back now, it will keep on moving up till we reach to the halving stage, so if you can afford to buy go for it and if not then hold the coins that you have.
Doms

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:56:36 AM

So much speculation going on. Everybody has a guess as to how the price has climbed this high. Exciting as this ride has been, the surge would be hard to sustain past the $1000 range. If the price hits four digits, that could trigger a huge selloff and could bring the price back to more reasonable ranges, maybe between $550 to $650. But I don't really know. I 'm just another person trying to guess what's going to happen.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:04:12 AM

So much speculation going on. Everybody has a guess as to how the price has climbed this high. Exciting as this ride has been, the surge would be hard to sustain past the $1000 range. If the price hits four digits, that could trigger a huge selloff and could bring the price back to more reasonable ranges, maybe between $550 to $650. But I don't really know. I 'm just another person trying to guess what's going to happen.

Majority of people who are predicting about the price of bitcoin is just an speculation, no one is sure what will be the exact price at the time of halving.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:08:08 AM

At this rate we are looking at a 1000$ mark easily before halving. But we never know, the price can suddenly drop it's unlikely but possibly.
JarBinks

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:16:42 AM

IMHO
Since the large mining companies will make 1/2 the BTC when the halving occurs their profits would be cut in half if the BTC prices stayed the same
I think the current rise we are seeing is somewhat related to them manipulating the price to maintain their profitability.

I am not sure how high it will go, I originally thought 700-800 USD but we are already close to that so I would say not much higher.

It also benefits all of us holding BTC as we see our value go up.  Grin
Bitcoin Brazil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:21:07 AM

I believe the prices will go to 1000s in max 2 weeks time, people will then sell, and halving will approach... All of this may cause the price to fall back to 500-700. 

I don't intend to sell bitcoins to be honest. I believe in bitcoin reaching a stupendous price in 2-5 years. I want to gain as many as possible
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:23:37 AM

I believe the prices will go to 1000s in max 2 weeks time, people will then sell, and halving will approach... All of this may cause the price to fall back to 500-700. 

I don't intend to sell bitcoins to be honest. I believe in bitcoin reaching a stupendous price in 2-5 years. I want to gain as many as possible

Its really good if you have that high level of patience to hold it for that long time, as majority of users are waiting for halving to sell their coins and earn quick profits.
JarBinks

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:31:10 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 04:54:35 AM by JarBinks

I think the current rise we are seeing is somewhat related to them manipulating the price to maintain their profitability.

Can you prove that miners are manipulating the price, or is that just an conspiracy fantasy from your imagination?

LOL, No proof, not a conspiracy fantasy and yes from my imagination.

To me it just makes sense that they have the means and the desire to manipulate the markets to maintain the profitability they are accustomed to.
How they maybe doing it? Dunno, I bet there is some way to analyze the blockchain to determine part of the story.
Not saying it's a bad thing, or a good thing, it just is.  To me it's no different than what happens in other markets all around the world everyday.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:31:31 AM

Can you prove that miners are manipulating the price, or is that just an conspiracy fantasy from your imagination?
Although it is impossible to tell if miners are doing anything to boost BTC price (personally I doubt any direct miners hidden agenda),
but from the other hand it is certain that Chinese market is the main factor responsible for recent price surge.

But this time it is Chinese + everybody else. Europe in fear of markets destabilization by brexit, US because negative economic forecast of FOMC and of course, last but not least - the halving.
Bitcoin Brazil

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:31:46 AM

Its really good if you have that high level of patience to hold it for that long time, as majority of users are waiting for halving to sell their coins and earn quick profits.

Well, I will sell some for a bit profit just in case, because you never know... But as you know high risk high profit.
ironbit

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

Although it is impossible to tell if miners are doing anything to boost BTC price (personally I doubt any direct miners hidden agenda),
but from the other hand it is certain that Chinese market is the main factor responsible for recent price surge.

But this time it is Chinese + everybody else. Europe in fear of markets destabilization by brexit, US because negative economic forecast of FOMC and of course, last but not least - the halving.

Exactly. Right now there are an escape of goods from China to bitcoin, and middle/little investors are selling everything in way to enter into bitcoin protocol. Then, as we can see, there will be the halving, so, price can only rise from now to the start of july !
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:14:38 AM

is it the price will continue to rise to $ 800 on a stop at this level? this time I experienced tremendous turmoil.
continue to hold my bitcoin or sell it now? what do you think?
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:22:36 AM

maybe not miners, but chinese are buying en mass, this is certain, and chinese are also miners

lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:59:47 AM

The price of bitcoin broke $750 today, building on recent gains to hit a 28-month high.

Bitcoin prices reached $750.37 during the day's session, the highest since 7th February, 2014, CoinDesk USD Bitcoin Price Index (BPI) figures reveal. The digital currency exceeded its latest milestone of $750 after surpassing $700 early on 13th June, and then nearing $720 later that day.

Of late, bitcoin has benefited from a multitude of factors, including concerns about China’s economy, anticipation surrounding the upcoming halving and fear of a Brexit, and this momentum is showing signs it is continuing to build.

The digital currency suffered a notable drop on 14th June, falling more than 8% and coming within a few percentage points of a correction. While such a decline might have prompted concerns it had become overvalued, the digital currency’s recent gains support the position this was merely a temporary pullback.

Going forward, bitcoin could easily enjoy further appreciation, as data provided by bitcoin trading platform Whaleclub indicates short interest has dwindled to practically zero while long interest has hit an all-time high.

Past that, the digital currency could easily benefit from the visibility that blockchain technology has been generating.

A wide range of market participants, central banks and other entities have been examining this distributed ledger’s potential uses, and as the technology draws more attention, it may draw mainstream traders to the nascent market.

While market experts have provided various explanations for bitcoin’s recent price appreciation, one variable they are pointing to as having key importance is the upcoming halving of network rewards.

Charles L. Bovaird II is a financial writer and consultant with strong knowledge of securities markets and investing concepts.

Yeah perhaps what you expect to see the price down to around $700 it can happened, imo now trader had trying build new bottom for the place when they dump a price after halving.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:02:36 AM

is it the price will continue to rise to $ 800 on a stop at this level? this time I experienced tremendous turmoil.
continue to hold my bitcoin or sell it now? what do you think?

If current price is allowing you to earn profits then you should sell your coins as we never know what will be the price in next few days, so why to miss the opportunity of earning profits.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

bought 0.5 btc when it was $550 , now i'm not really sure to hold or to release

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1024

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:00:06 AM

etheruem is crashing because of big secureity hole, now bitcoin will rise more, because everyone will move fund there, bitcoin is the turly safe even!

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:41:28 PM

you can choose to secure small profits like 0.1 btc just to be on the safe side. the rest you can keep holding with an increasing price as target.
Pab
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:44:23 PM

750$ and we have weekend coming,will i wake up sunday morning with price above 800$
previous price rice was during weekends

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dinda22
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

you can choose to secure small profits like 0.1 btc just to be on the safe side. the rest you can keep holding with an increasing price as target.

during the hold before halving it was good in my opinion, because of the potential increase will continue. but if after halving I do not think it would be good to continue to hold. there will definitely be a big dump
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:54:26 PM

Bitcoin price can reach 1000 USD and even stay there. Nowadays all BTC users are happy - from 450 USD to 750 USD in three weeks time.  Grin
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:42:55 PM

I don't blame the people who have taken some profit already, I bought something using bitcoin that cost 100€ as the price is high, so I only had to spend 0.17btc.
I am lucky that I don't really need to sell any time soon, but I have a plan already.

I reckon that when the price rises, I will probably be too scared of missing out on a better price to sell a good amount of my bitcoin, but I will definitely be happy to get a few ounces of gold in a 1 for 1 swap Smiley
JarBinks

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:45:35 PM

One strategy you could take is to sell enough to cover your costs and then you will be only holding profit.
This would leave you free to determine when to cash out and not be worried about loosing.

So some math.
This is just an rough estimate based on price right now and does not include any fees (Trading, Withdrawal or Transfer)

550 * .5 = 275(Total cost), 275(Total Cost) / 750(Current Price) = .37, .5 - .37 = .13(Remaining Investment), .13(Remaining Investment) * 750(Current Price) = 100(Current Profit)
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

Bitcoin price can reach 1000 USD and even stay there. Nowadays all BTC users are happy - from 450 USD to 750 USD in three weeks time.  Grin

Let's wait and see if some bearish activity will take place when the price reached again $1000 or nearer to it's ATH.

Look at what happen earlier around $770+, one big bear dumps then it really dragged away the other resulting to dipping point at $720.

But the resistance is good since hours later we are back again at $750 range.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Carlsen

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:09:01 PM

Of course there will be a dump. A big one. How else would it be explainable that the price is rising that much right before halving?
A lot of people buy now because they expect the price to rise after halfing. When that won't happen (why should it) they start selling.
Fear, panic, big downward spirale shortly after halving.

It's me!!!
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:05:13 PM

I think bitcoin price will rise $1000 before halving or after halving.
Now I like to read news about bitcoin Smiley
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:17:40 PM

That price seems to be possible to achieve now as price is rising so quickly so we can expect that price before the halving or at the time of halving.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:28:35 PM

i think so,  but seems that wouldnt be happened in this week, i 'm predict that would be happened in the end of this month / next month, and after that btc price will be stable
Rizky Aditya

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:29:31 PM

I don't see anything in the way of Bitcoin. I hope that the price continues to rise and after halving, I hope that it goes to $1000 or more.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:30:59 PM

I think this is a possibility but also think its more likely the halvening will be the reason it goes over 1k
Rizky Aditya

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:36:55 PM

I think this is a possibility but also think its more likely the halvening will be the reason it goes over 1k
Yeah I really doubt that it will reach $1000 before halving. Halving will probably be that little push that Bitcoin needs to reach $1000.

By the way, I think it's halving, not halvening.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:38:56 AM

Damn, 28 month high is some serious stuff right here. We're literally talking about the highest price we've seen in more than two years! Tongue Well, halving is doing great for BTC.

Might be the final push BTC needs now.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:40:41 AM

Yeah I really doubt that it will reach $1000 before halving. Halving will probably be that little push that Bitcoin needs to reach $1000.

By the way, I think it's halving, not halvening.

If we touch $800 by the end of next week then I think we will reach to $1k very soon, as it is predicted that it will be the price at the time of halving.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:45:11 AM

i hope that halving will make the price go up over 1 thousand dollars per bitcoin though anything can happen as bitcoin price is stable for a while at the moment so im afraid that it might be dumped soon

i think bitcoin price might keep on going up for a while or at least being stable, but after the halving most of the people will want to take out profit thus dumping a lot of their bitcoins
JarBinks

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:46:21 AM

I don't think we are done with the rise yet either, though I am not sure we will see $1K.
IMHO, this rise is all about the halving and not other external factors I have seen mentioned on other threads.
In the mean time I am very happy to watch it in the 700's when I was use to 400's and 200's before that!!
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:33:19 AM

Damn, 28 month high is some serious stuff right here. We're literally talking about the highest price we've seen in more than two years! Tongue Well, halving is doing great for BTC.

Might be the final push BTC needs now.

Push for Bitcoin to get going or push BTC over the cliff?  Tongue
Building such high expectations about the halving can be dangerous for bitcoin if those expectations are not met.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:26:42 AM

I don't see anything in the way of Bitcoin. I hope that the price continues to rise and after halving, I hope that it goes to $1000 or more.
Yeah thatt is possible because even it's not halving now the price is near to $800 per piece so i think that it's not hard for bitcoin to reach that kind of price. We just need to be patient and don't join the panic sellers after halving to maintain the price.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

I think it is just beginning of a new era so that price is going higher like crazy, this month is very important and will set the more higher value for it after a long time of waiting for such kind of wonderful rise, very soon it will cross $1000 as like so many positive news around us.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:40:12 AM

#

It will not be that fast. I think just after halving, the price will be around $800 to $900. The year end price could be $1000.
rektDude

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:55:20 PM

You can already see now that the value of Bitcoin is becoming higher so that is really nice for the people who wants to make an investment because the time will be soon.
And the halving is also coming towards to us and that is also really nice so we have a nice future I think.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

there will always be a lot of dumps after a rise, a lot of people will sell because some price is their target for profit and some will sell because they are doing it for short profit and then buy back again in the dip.

it is good to have some price in your mind and sell some when it reached and take some profit.
i also believe there will be a rise to $1100 and then more after that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jiefes

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:10:42 PM

There is a rule that price as quickly climbs so rapidly falls when  the opposite trend begin.  I personally would prefer to have a smooth growth that will generate reassurance and more confidence.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:39:37 PM

There is a rule that price as quickly climbs so rapidly falls when  the opposite trend begin.  I personally would prefer to have a smooth growth that will generate reassurance and more confidence.
Yes, there is a big possibility that it will also rapidly falls but i think it will not fall lower tahn $600 now .instead after that it will continue to rise and to fluctuate on some price.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:24:13 PM

Yes that is normal to happen because when price reaches high as more people are buying and when it reaches certain height people start selling them and which leads to price drop ! Just be patience and hold your coins Wink
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:37:26 PM

#

It will not be that fast. I think just after halving, the price will be around $800 to $900. The year end price could be $1000.
Only a probability, but who knows that's why many prediction giveaways are running in other sections because of this doubtfulness. We just need to be calm and hold our coins for the next 4 years and it will pay us all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:47:33 PM

For that to happen, needs multiple things which drives fear to the market.

It would mean something serious happened, or a serious dump of no where starts a wave for people to see a reason to sell.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:07:04 PM

I was very surprised when I saw bitcoin at $750. It just always goes up and up. I'd expect however that it's going to go back down once it goes up. So it will probably go for around $500-700 before it starts to stay at one price.

We can only wait and see what happens.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:14:29 PM

till today bitcoin still stable at $700 above and in my opinion probably the prices will increase to $800 next month
and after halving we will see new peak for bitcoin and it could be worth $1000 or above
Kellor

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:12:31 AM

till today bitcoin still stable at $700 above and in my opinion probably the prices will increase to $800 next month
and after halving we will see new peak for bitcoin and it could be worth $1000 or above

The price dropped to $670 today. I think it is a good healthy correction. It needs to hoviering around that level to absorb profit taking.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

The price dropped to $670 today. I think it is a good healthy correction. It needs to hoviering around that level to absorb profit taking.

I haven't noticed that, when I had first look at the prie today I saw $710 and I think it will start rising again from that point or maybe it will stabilize around $700 which is not bad also.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:26:40 AM

I haven't noticed that, when I had first look at the prie today I saw $710 and I think it will start rising again from that point or maybe it will stabilize around $700 which is not bad also.

Google is showing the price of $711 at a moment, and I think its a really good price for those who bought at the price of $500 as they have already made some good profits.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:11:34 PM

Lets hope that the price can go even higher because I am sure that there are some people that want to sell some of there coins before the halving comes in.
The price is already at $750 and I did not know that it was possible for the price to rise that fast.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:15:26 PM

There is a rule that price as quickly climbs so rapidly falls when  the opposite trend begin.  I personally would prefer to have a smooth growth that will generate reassurance and more confidence.

For that to happen, needs multiple things which drives fear to the market.

It would mean something serious happened, or a serious dump of no where starts a wave for people to see a reason to sell.
The value of Bitcoin is now rising indeed and that is nice to see because we waited a long time for it so that would be now nice for us.
But of course it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future but that is the risk that you should take.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

Well For now I think it will hit above 800$ before halving but after the rise thats happening now I know there's are sudden fall. It will fall back maybe back to 500$ or more but I dont think it will go beyond than that.

We cannot predict what will be the price at halving as you can see price is already start decraesing once it crossed 750$. Now the price is near 650$. Not sure if it will rise again  or go down more.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

We cannot predict what will be the price at halving as you can see price is already start decraesing once it crossed 750$. Now the price is near 650$. Not sure if it will rise again  or go down more.

We saw the decline of $100 in two days, now its been really confusing scenario and not sure what will be the price at halving, we were expecting $800 soon, and price is $650 now, its difficult to predict anything.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:06:28 AM

Definitely a great high for us right now and there will be more to come in a few weeks/months. We definitely haven't seen the top price of bitcoin yet; we are still a long way off that.

But yes, 28 month high is something that we should be proud of.
Kellor

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:40:45 AM

Definitely a great high for us right now and there will be more to come in a few weeks/months. We definitely haven't seen the top price of bitcoin yet; we are still a long way off that.

The bitcoin price already dropped from the 28 months high. It is having a rest now. It will be higher in a few months.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:44:00 AM

The bitcoin price already dropped from the 28 months high. It is having a rest now. It will be higher in a few months.

Not really a problem since we are still much higher than the well known $400-$450 levels that we have seen for quite a long time.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:46:27 AM

Unfortunately the price has dropped significantly to $674 at the moment. I think many people who bought at $250-$400 made a good profit selling their coins and that's a good thing. Now if most of them sold most of their coins already the price will start rising again.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
skierchewing

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

Unfortunately the price has dropped significantly to $674 at the moment. I think many people who bought at $250-$400 made a good profit selling their coins and that's a good thing. Now if most of them sold most of their coins already the price will start rising again.

Yes, that's sad. We had a 100$ drop in one day. Now I have to wait in order to sell my coins, since I wanted to do it at 700$+.
Kellor

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:02:42 AM

Yes, that's sad. We had a 100$ drop in one day. Now I have to wait in order to sell my coins, since I wanted to do it at 700$+.

If you believe the bitcoin will rise in the future, there is no need to worry. I will hold my bitcoin for the long term.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:13:52 AM

100 drop after a 350 rise, is still a great achievement, and in the end what i see is a 250 rise
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:27:41 AM

I was very surprised when I saw bitcoin at $750. It just always goes up and up. I'd expect however that it's going to go back down once it goes up. So it will probably go for around $500-700 before it starts to stay at one price.

We can only wait and see what happens.
At the moment the Bitcoin price is rising and that is a good thing because it is attracting allot of attention.
But after the halving I think that the price is going to drop again which is also not a bad thing because then people will be able to buy coins again.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:13:31 AM

100 drop after a 350 rise, is still a great achievement, and in the end what i see is a 250 rise

It's great for bitcoin but it also just did tank to around $550 usd sadly i hope that it will shoot back up eventually to around $950 even maybe $1000 just to have that money would be amazing for me.

It's always good to have that hope because if you dont have the want for it to go up it never will.
Pab
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:36:02 AM

Price is 580$ at Coindesk now,fast pump fast dump,i hope price will pass 620$ and will be traded above
if not i see battle at 520$,lets see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:53:47 PM

Price is 580$ at Coindesk now,fast pump fast dump,i hope price will pass 620$ and will be traded above

Price is going down now on continuous basis, so I think we may see price drops in coming days too, better to buy some coins now or just hold the existing ones for halving.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:14:34 PM

Seeing the current price dip i wonder when then halving pump will start. I fear maybe we dont get high prices of bitcoins this year or maybe i am wrong and we see a high rise  near the last few days of halving. We have to wait and see whats goes on for the value of bitcoins in the coming days. I am anticipating the price increase but i am not seeing the trend in that way.
Kellor

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

Seeing the current price dip i wonder when then halving pump will start. I fear maybe we dont get high prices of bitcoins this year or maybe i am wrong and we see a high rise  near the last few days of halving. We have to wait and see whats goes on for the value of bitcoins in the coming days. I am anticipating the price increase but i am not seeing the trend in that way.

We shall get $1000 in the next 6 to 12 months. We just need to be patient. The big price rise will come after the block size increase.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

Price is going down now on continuous basis, so I think we may see price drops in coming days too, better to buy some coins now or just hold the existing ones for halving.
I don't think we will still continue to go down, as what I see on the price that it's already slowly rising again. I hope we'll jump again with $700 value.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

I don't think we will still continue to go down, as what I see on the price that it's already slowly rising again. I hope we'll jump again with $700 value.

If we reach to $700 in next few days then I will surely sell some of my coins and secure the profits, as you never whether price will  go above or below after that level.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:47:42 PM

Price is now 620$ but I think price of bitcoin have a jump again and it can hit 800$ in the coming days.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:51:10 PM

Price is now 620$ but I think price of bitcoin have a jump again and it can hit 800$ in the coming days.

Yup, try to buy as much as you can now as price will surely rise at the time of halving which will allow you to make good profits if it reaches to $800.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:01:50 PM

As you know btc did go to $750 but it also has dropped very low like to $550 but now it is slowly rising back to $700 as it is $627 right at this moment and those fluctuations in my opinion are really awesome.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

As you know btc did go to $750 but it also has dropped very low like to $550 but now it is slowly rising back to $700 as it is $627 right at this moment and those fluctuations in my opinion are really awesome.

Yes now it is stable at around $660 usd and it will shoot up from the halving. With the halving you'll see that btc will go up in the near future because it's a strong sign that half of btc will dissapear and that will make supply and demand go crazy.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:33:43 AM

As we speak the value of bitcoin is about 673 USD according to preev. I hope it will continue to rise more in this week and reach 1000$ later. If that would happen it will be nice.

Yeah, I'm sure bitcoin price will keeps rising until the time of halving.
The price was going down a couple days ago, but now it's going back to rise up again. And, at the time of halving comes, I hope it will reach 1000$ or even more.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

The price of Bitcoin has pretty down since, but it still remains above 600$.
Let's just hope the price will not increase to decrease after halving.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

As we speak the value of bitcoin is about 673 USD according to preev. I hope it will continue to rise more in this week and reach 1000$ later. If that would happen it will be nice.

It's pretty hard to think now that bitcoin will rise to $1,000 because many things are happening like halving, brexit etc. The price is trying to stay above $600 but it is very unstable. It passed $750 but fast was decreased to $600, hope this halving will increase the price back to $750.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:59:02 PM

It's pretty hard to think now that bitcoin will rise to $1,000 because many things are happening like halving, brexit etc. The price is trying to stay above $600 but it is very unstable. It passed $750 but fast was decreased to $600, hope this halving will increase the price back to $750.

It would be really disappointing if price don't touch to $750 at halving, as people are hoping to see the price of $1k at halving and it will be really frustrating if it even reach  to  $750.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

It would be really disappointing if price don't touch to $750 at halving, as people are hoping to see the price of $1k at halving and it will be really frustrating if it even reach  to  $750.
Yeah but i think i believe that th price of bitcoin will still hit in this value and more price increase after block halving..
In $1k value for now its iimpossible right now to think that the price of bitcoin will hit in 1k value if we see that the price is increase and hit to 900 value
Expect for 1k value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

Yeah but i think i believe that th price of bitcoin will still hit in this value and more price increase after block halving..
In $1k value for now its iimpossible right now to think that the price of bitcoin will hit in 1k value if we see that the price is increase and hit to 900 value
Expect for 1k value..

Not sure man btc is going to SKYROCKET after the halving, it could take a month but it definitely will go up in price, the price range im estimating is $950 but $1000+ is more than possible because of the price value now i expect 1000% increase.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:25:30 PM

Expect for 1k value..

Not sure man btc is going to SKYROCKET after the halving, it could take a month but it definitely will go up in price, the price range im estimating is $950 but $1000+ is more than possible because of the price value now i expect 1000% increase.

Don't expect price hike after the halving as majority of community feels that price will fall back after the halving, so if you want to secure profits then selling before or at the halving is the best time.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Expect for 1k value..

Don't expect price hike after the halving as majority of community feels that price will fall back after the halving, so if you want to secure profits then selling before or at the halving is the best time.

I also expect the price to plummet once the block halving has taken place. It's not that unusual as people are hyping up the block halving like it's the only thing left for Bitcoin that can make the price increase.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:47:35 PM

Expect for 1k value..

I also expect the price to plummet once the block halving has taken place. It's not that unusual as people are hyping up the block halving like it's the only thing left for Bitcoin that can make the price increase.

Looking at the current situation I don't think that we will see higher price at halving, as price rise is too slow and it can definitely wont take to $1k price.

Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:35:04 AM

Expect for 1k value..

Looking at the current situation I don't think that we will see higher price at halving, as price rise is too slow and it can definitely wont take to $1k price.

Do you guys know anything about economics? please explain why you think that it's going to go down, surely you cant give me a good reason, but i can give you a good reason why bitcoin is surely going to go up after the halving. SUPPLY GOES DOWN DEMAND GOES UP. The end.
JarBinks

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:50:50 AM

Expect for 1k value..

Do you guys know anything about economics? please explain why you think that it's going to go down, surely you cant give me a good reason, but i can give you a good reason why bitcoin is surely going to go up after the halving. SUPPLY GOES DOWN DEMAND GOES UP. The end.

lots o quotes!!

I agree! While we may see some adjustments as we go I am quite bullish.
Not only will the newly minted supply decrease due to the halving, the larger miners need to maintain their profitability so they will do what they can to keep the BTC price at current levels, or probably higher.
Now before anyone beats me up about that last statement, again, I am not saying it is a conspiracy or collusion or they are bad, I am just saying larger miners have a decent amount of resources, I.E. Tools, at their disposal to help them maintain their margins and I believe they would use them.  I would if I was them!
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:23:11 PM

Expect for 1k value..

lots o quotes!!

I agree! While we may see some adjustments as we go I am quite bullish.
Not only will the newly minted supply decrease due to the halving, the larger miners need to maintain their profitability so they will do what they can to keep the BTC price at current levels, or probably higher.
Now before anyone beats me up about that last statement, again, I am not saying it is a conspiracy or collusion or they are bad, I am just saying larger miners have a decent amount of resources, I.E. Tools, at their disposal to help them maintain their margins and I believe they would use them.  I would if I was them!

I think that the miners are making plenty of money to keep on funding btc as a project, they're what makes btc run as strong as it does, without them btc wouldnt even be here because we wouldnt be able to get any block clears or anything.

Good luck and hope this helps you guys out because the price WILL keep on rising bigger and bigger.
Cyaren

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:01:46 AM

Yes it s pretty hard to think that it will hit that high, but come to think of this, if the halving should push through, the demand for bitcoin will surely go high because the supply is down. it is just a law of supply and demand... Am I right? Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:10:26 AM

Yes it s pretty hard to think that it will hit that high, but come to think of this, if the halving should push through, the demand for bitcoin will surely go high because the supply is down. it is just a law of supply and demand... Am I right? Smiley

Demand won't be high. Without the block halving the price would struggle to keep itself even above $500 with the current over supply. The block halving will make sure the supply and demand levels will come closer to each other, that's it.
Kellor

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:45:13 PM

Demand won't be high. Without the block halving the price would struggle to keep itself even above $500 with the current over supply. The block halving will make sure the supply and demand levels will come closer to each other, that's it.

The main factors driving the price higher is the mass adoption. If there are not many people using it, the price will be low.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:48:23 PM

The main factors driving the price higher is the mass adoption. If there are not many people using it, the price will be low.
I highly doubt that.   It's speculators with deep pockets,  it always is.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:00:42 PM

You gotta factor some stuff though, the demand not be high now, but what if the twins actually get the ETF finally started.

This would be mean demand would come from possible traditional investors who dont got a clue of the btc exchange, but still can be a part of it without having to do what we do.
Kellor

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:40:41 AM

You gotta factor some stuff though, the demand not be high now, but what if the twins actually get the ETF finally started.

This would be mean demand would come from possible traditional investors who dont got a clue of the btc exchange, but still can be a part of it without having to do what we do.

ETF is just for the investors. It is zero sum game. It is better for the bitcoin to be used widely by people.
newcoins1978

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:49:23 PM

I want the price to reach $800 in 2016 because we almost reached a 2 weeks ago but the price dropped before we were able to reach it.
That was pretty bad because I was looking forward to that happening.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:08:41 PM

I want the price to reach $800 in 2016 because we almost reached a 2 weeks ago but the price dropped before we were able to reach it.
Yeah i remember that peak very well,i had like 2 bitcoin's back then,and i was waiting for it to get the 800$,but i haven't sold any,
what was my mistake.I could really earn a lot,but i just was too greedy i guess,i could sell them earlier.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:15:34 PM

Yeah i remember that peak very well,i had like 2 bitcoin's back then,and i was waiting for it to get the 800$,but i haven't sold any,
what was my mistake.I could really earn a lot,but i just was too greedy i guess,i could sell them earlier.
Now with  less circulating the chances are that now  that price is reached again soon.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

Good times but i didn't sell my coins this day, i hope it will happen againe to us cause i really want to make some profit. This halving i was not lucky  Sad

lightyard12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:35:04 AM

Too bad that BTC price is now at $654/btc. It's quite a drop form $750/btc.

Kellor

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:14:55 PM

It depends on how you look at the price.6 months ago, the price was around  $400. Now the price is $650.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

I highly doubt that.   It's speculators with deep pockets,  it always is.
well yeah, speculators usually have a lot of influence on price and unfortunately we cannot do anything about it, in my opinion the price is going to grow really soon once again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:39:04 AM

There will be no more price decrease this year only price increase. China, Japan, Australia and other countries have started to make bitcoins at home to their people everyday users increase, activity increases, demands increases, difficulty increases and rewards decreases. With this observation there is a high potential that bitcoin is going up more and it will not go down the current price today.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

It depends on how you look at the price.6 months ago, the price was around  $400. Now the price is $650.
The thing is that even really big time frame,is only a part of even the bigger time frame.
What means that the trend you see on chart,might be just some pullback in the other one,much more bigger than the one you are thinking about.
outatime1

Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:30:49 AM

Apparently the $750 price was high even for the halving. We may be settling in to the new stable price around $650 after the halving event. It wouldn't surprise me to still see some movement either way though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:30:59 AM

Apparently the $750 price was high even for the halving. We may be settling in to the new stable price around $650 after the halving event. It wouldn't surprise me to still see some movement either way though.

The price of bitcoin is stable on $650+ right now and i think it will continuous increase slowly but sure to the $750. After the halving, the bitcoin's price not increase so high though.
Xester

Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:53:23 AM

In my opinion the price will stay at the current price, the expected increase will possibly happen next year. That makes a good news to us since we will have more time to earn and save bitcoin for the future breakout. But I hope my idea is wrong and there will be an intense price inflation increase this year three times higher than the current price today.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:04:12 AM

My expectation to Bitcoin price that it would increase this year or year 2017. I'll guess it would reach 1000$ or more. Well,no one know when it would happen but for sure it would benefit us all especially to those who hold their Bitcoin and waiting for the right time to exchange.

mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:08:38 AM

My expectation to Bitcoin price that it would increase this year or year 2017. I'll guess it would reach 1000$ or more. Well,no one know when it would happen but for sure it would benefit us all especially to those who hold their Bitcoin and waiting for the right time to exchange.
I dont think it will happen that soon.Halving has happened and nothing happened till now.No price increase and bitcoin has a stable price till now.
Yes it will increase in future but no that soon.
ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:03:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is stable on $650+ right now and i think it will continuous increase slowly but sure to the $750. After the halving, the bitcoin's price not increase so high though.
Bitcoin’s price will have a chance to reach at least $740-750 within this year end. If it fall to the long-term level of $500, it needs to break through the accumulated volume line of $580. A fortification at that mark will indicate a lack of interest from bulls, because the $580 price is profitable for them. Consequently, that lack of interest could provoke a further fall down to $500.
Kellor

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:06:13 PM

Bitcoin’s price will have a chance to reach at least $740-750 within this year end. If it fall to the long-term level of $500, it needs to break through the accumulated volume line of $580. A fortification at that mark will indicate a lack of interest from bulls, because the $580 price is profitable for them. Consequently, that lack of interest could provoke a further fall down to $500.

The bitcoin will be around $750 in August or Speptember. By the year end, the price could be around $1000.
Deepcleen

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:25:30 PM

The bitcoin will be around $750 in August or Speptember. By the year end, the price could be around $1000.

That depends on the mass adoption of the bitcoin. When more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise very high.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:21:57 AM

That depends on the mass adoption of the bitcoin. When more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise very high.

There is a relation towards the amount of people who use bitcoin and the price, but as we all have seen the price is mainly manipulated by large holders (whales).
It's them who determine the price of bitcoin. In fact i am positive it's 100% of their plan which defines the price.
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:33:07 AM

Note not the whales manipulating bitcoin price, but the big miners, that has several thousands of dollars to make pression into bitcoin. Sure whales can make a bit pression but isnt at their hands to manipulate the bitcoin price, my predictions for this year is bitcoin at 800 dollars, and next year i believe it can reach the 900 mark and stand stable for a while.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:14:49 AM

Note not the whales manipulating bitcoin price, but the big miners, that has several thousands of dollars to make pression into bitcoin. Sure whales can make a bit pression but isnt at their hands to manipulate the bitcoin price, my predictions for this year is bitcoin at 800 dollars, and next year i believe it can reach the 900 mark and stand stable for a while.

The whales are the big miners, the other investors are actively busy to manipulate the price.
At this time they are waiting how this all will be played out.
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:04:29 PM

The whales are the big miners, the other investors are actively busy to manipulate the price.
At this time they are waiting how this all will be played out.

In the past, the miners could be big whales. But after the last halving, miners have few bitcoin to sell.
2legit2

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

I dont think it will happen that soon.Halving has happened and nothing happened till now.No price increase and bitcoin has a stable price till now.
though do you remember the last halving event? the price jumped way after the halving so i think still everything is possible and we might see new heights in price soon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=mintdice.com/game/casino/slots?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Hero][size=9pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2ebe5f]MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER.[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][font=Arial][color=#838282]Introducing[size=7pt]  [/size]the[size=7pt]  [/size]world's[size=7pt]  [/size]best[size=7pt]  [/size]fully[size=7pt]  [/size]featured[size=7pt]  [/size]cryptocurrency[size=8pt]  [/size]casino[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=facebook.com/MintDiceOnline/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url]
[url=instagram.com/mintdice/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=twitter.com/MintDice][color=#838
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:54:43 PM

though do you remember the last halving event? the price jumped way after the halving so i think still everything is possible and we might see new heights in price soon
Honestly we don't know what will happen in the future but i feel that the price will increase these following month if you compare the price of bitcoin last year it just like the same graph.. and i think more price will come this following months.
dinda22
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:22:12 PM

Honestly we don't know what will happen in the future but i feel that the price will increase these following month if you compare the price of bitcoin last year it just like the same graph.. and i think more price will come this following months.
yes the last few years after bitcoin prices dropped from $1000, no major changes, and even tend to be stable. but by 2016 the price has reached the highest price of $760. I am also sure that this year and next year we will have better outcomes. because users continue to increase every year.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:05:16 PM

although the price of bitcoin currently trading in 570$ round about , actually it has fall down to a very very low level after the  bad news about bitfinex. the people started selling of bitcoin in a low price, if the bitcoin was not fall down to such a low level i think bitcoin will be trading about 750$ in present time but still i am hopeful that very soon the price of bitcoin to cross 750$ but also all time high level. we just need to become calm and wait.
Kellor

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:01:07 PM

although the price of bitcoin currently trading in 570$ round about , actually it has fall down to a very very low level after the  bad news about bitfinex. the people started selling of bitcoin in a low price, if the bitcoin was not fall down to such a low level i think bitcoin will be trading about 750$ in present time but still i am hopeful that very soon the price of bitcoin to cross 750$ but also all time high level. we just need to become calm and wait.

I bought bitcoin a few years ago and hold since that time. There are price ups and downs in the meantime, but I do not care.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:15:32 PM

yeah, the price is going to increase a lot pretty soon when more people will be using it, i hope that 590 is just the beginning and we will soon reach a new all time high
Doamader

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

I bought bitcoin a few years ago and hold since that time. There are price ups and downs in the meantime, but I do not care.

Well i dont wanna know the ammount, but for how long will you store those coins? Are you waiting some magical number like 1000 dollars or above to sell those coins, or you will hold for more years? The bitcoin should become stronger year by year.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:02:09 PM

Well i dont wanna know the ammount, but for how long will you store those coins? Are you waiting some magical number like 1000 dollars or above to sell those coins, or you will hold for more years? The bitcoin should become stronger year by year.

Many people are holding their coins waitnig to hit the price of 1000$ again or even more. Some of them are waitnih a price of 10000$ although I think this is not very realistic. But I beleive that is good for Bitcoin to circulate nad be on the market not just to sit idle in your wallet. And we don't actually know how many are people out there who have a certain, maybe even big amount of Bitcoins but they never use it in any way.

Deepcleen

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:21:23 AM

Many people are holding their coins waitnig to hit the price of 1000$ again or even more. Some of them are waitnih a price of 10000$ although I think this is not very realistic. But I beleive that is good for Bitcoin to circulate nad be on the market not just to sit idle in your wallet. And we don't actually know how many are people out there who have a certain, maybe even big amount of Bitcoins but they never use it in any way.

I hold most of the coins, and use 10% of the coins to buy things, Then I will buy more bitcoin to hold and use.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:44:19 PM

We have already experienced a fall from $750 to $600 (and we all know it was because of hacking incident). I still think we might see such low figures without any incident in future and there will be fluctuation in price for the next whole year. Bitcoin is still evolving and still in experimental phase and till we reach at a good user base level, we won’t see any stability. Although $750 was 28 month high, it could break 50 month high too during this fluctuation.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:16:49 PM

Its a really good thing if all bitcoin would circulate the market but we  cant do anything for those who  hold large amount of bitcoins in their wallet and waiting for the price to rise up in numbers. Well, lets wait for the development of bitcoins price in future, For sure it wouldnt let us down to our expectations i guess.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

We will see 3000 dollars per coin next year, all indicators are saying up and only up. A lot of the long awaited features for Bitcoin are getting added in 2017. We will possibly see segwit before 2017 even, maybe during xmas, this will clear the pat for 2017 to be the sidechain year. Expect a massive price increase.
useless4

Activity: 389

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

We will see 3000 dollars per coin next year, all indicators are saying up and only up. A lot of the long awaited features for Bitcoin are getting added in 2017. We will possibly see segwit before 2017 even, maybe during xmas, this will clear the pat for 2017 to be the sidechain year. Expect a massive price increase.
i hope that you are right such big price would be really great for bitcoin, i think that the price might be even bigger and more people would get into it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:45:06 PM

i hope that you are right such big price would be really great for bitcoin, i think that the price might be even bigger and more people would get into it
Yup, the high price will make people curious about bitcoin and they will be keen to use it.
look like in 2013, when prices reached $1,000, the number of adopters bitcoin increased drastically. I hope bitcoin soon reached the highest price, in order to grow faster.
Kellor

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:01:22 PM

Yup, the high price will make people curious about bitcoin and they will be keen to use it.
look like in 2013, when prices reached $1,000, the number of adopters bitcoin increased drastically. I hope bitcoin soon reached the highest price, in order to grow faster.

After the Bitfinex hack, people will be more careful about investing in the bitcoin. The price will just rise slowly.
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:24:22 PM

After the Bitfinex hack, people will be more careful about investing in the bitcoin. The price will just rise slowly.

The bitcoin price actually dropped since your posts. Maybe it is summer or people have lost interest in the bitcoin for the time being.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:41:30 PM

The bitcoin price actually dropped since your posts. Maybe it is summer or people have lost interest in the bitcoin for the time being.

i don't think so, it's because of bitfinex hack and okcoin chinese exchange that was proclamed illegal, so this caused fud and panic dump and the price dropped, it will recover just be patient, i guess at the end of the year we will see another crazy pump

Kellor

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:44:38 PM

i don't think so, it's because of bitfinex hack and okcoin chinese exchange that was proclamed illegal, so this caused fud and panic dump and the price dropped, it will recover just be patient, i guess at the end of the year we will see another crazy pump

The Bitfinex hack happened two weeks ago. The price rose to $598 after the hack. But it is dropping again to $560.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:03:38 PM

it would be though there is a decent chance that we will never reach it i hope that this year we will see the 700 price coming back as i bought at about 670 dollars
Kellor

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:40:05 PM

it would be though there is a decent chance that we will never reach it i hope that this year we will see the 700 price coming back as i bought at about 670 dollars

I think the bitcoin price will reach $900 by the end of the year if the 2MB block size in introduced in the next Core Client.
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:09:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price will reach $900 by the end of the year if the 2MB block size in introduced in the next Core Client.

Increasing the block size may not be good for some developers' companies. Some developers are employed by companies trying to do fast transaction not using the main chain too much.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:29:38 PM

you might be right about it, it is sad that such thing can affect bitcoin community that easily and the bitcoin price, i hope that this will never happen again

Kellor

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:31:40 AM

you might be right about it, it is sad that such thing can affect bitcoin community that easily and the bitcoin price, i hope that this will never happen again

We need the bitcoin exchanges and business to have proper liability insurance. So that it will compensate users when bad things happen.
Aamir1

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:40:02 AM

Your prediction is quite right about being stable but it is not stable around $700 but it is quite stable these days around $600 or so but it also could not reach $1100 mark after halving but it went just around $800-$780 but not higher.
dragunfly

Activity: 162

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:34:12 PM

The Bitfinex hack happened two weeks ago. The price rose to $598 after the hack. But it is dropping again to $560.
its way higher right now at 610 dollars and i think it is not going to stop growing any time soon to be honest, i think that bitcoin is really strong now
Kellor

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:23:38 AM

Your prediction is quite right about being stable but it is not stable around $700 but it is quite stable these days around $600 or so but it also could not reach $1100 mark after halving but it went just around $800-$780 but not higher.

I think the price stable around $620 is already very good. The next push up could be around $800 to 900.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: