Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Passes $750 to Hit 28-Month High  (Read 5586 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:14:34 PM

Price is 580$ at Coindesk now,fast pump fast dump,i hope price will pass 620$ and will be traded above
if not i see battle at 520$,lets see

Seeing the current price dip i wonder when then halving pump will start. I fear maybe we dont get high prices of bitcoins this year or maybe i am wrong and we see a high rise  near the last few days of halving. We have to wait and see whats goes on for the value of bitcoins in the coming days. I am anticipating the price increase but i am not seeing the trend in that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

Price is 580$ at Coindesk now,fast pump fast dump,i hope price will pass 620$ and will be traded above

Seeing the current price dip i wonder when then halving pump will start. I fear maybe we dont get high prices of bitcoins this year or maybe i am wrong and we see a high rise  near the last few days of halving. We have to wait and see whats goes on for the value of bitcoins in the coming days. I am anticipating the price increase but i am not seeing the trend in that way.

We shall get $1000 in the next 6 to 12 months. We just need to be patient. The big price rise will come after the block size increase.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

Price is going down now on continuous basis, so I think we may see price drops in coming days too, better to buy some coins now or just hold the existing ones for halving.
I don't think we will still continue to go down, as what I see on the price that it's already slowly rising again. I hope we'll jump again with $700 value.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

Price is going down now on continuous basis, so I think we may see price drops in coming days too, better to buy some coins now or just hold the existing ones for halving.
I don't think we will still continue to go down, as what I see on the price that it's already slowly rising again. I hope we'll jump again with $700 value.

If we reach to $700 in next few days then I will surely sell some of my coins and secure the profits, as you never whether price will  go above or below after that level.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:47:42 PM

Price is now 620$ but I think price of bitcoin have a jump again and it can hit 800$ in the coming days.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:51:10 PM

Price is now 620$ but I think price of bitcoin have a jump again and it can hit 800$ in the coming days.

Yup, try to buy as much as you can now as price will surely rise at the time of halving which will allow you to make good profits if it reaches to $800.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:01:50 PM

As you know btc did go to $750 but it also has dropped very low like to $550 but now it is slowly rising back to $700 as it is $627 right at this moment and those fluctuations in my opinion are really awesome.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

As you know btc did go to $750 but it also has dropped very low like to $550 but now it is slowly rising back to $700 as it is $627 right at this moment and those fluctuations in my opinion are really awesome.

Yes now it is stable at around $660 usd and it will shoot up from the halving. With the halving you'll see that btc will go up in the near future because it's a strong sign that half of btc will dissapear and that will make supply and demand go crazy.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:33:43 AM

As we speak the value of bitcoin is about 673 USD according to preev. I hope it will continue to rise more in this week and reach 1000$ later. If that would happen it will be nice.

Yeah, I'm sure bitcoin price will keeps rising until the time of halving.
The price was going down a couple days ago, but now it's going back to rise up again. And, at the time of halving comes, I hope it will reach 1000$ or even more.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

The price of bitcoin broke $750 today, building on recent gains to hit a 28-month high.

Bitcoin prices reached $750.37 during the day's session, the highest since 7th February, 2014, CoinDesk USD Bitcoin Price Index (BPI) figures reveal. The digital currency exceeded its latest milestone of $750 after surpassing $700 early on 13th June, and then nearing $720 later that day.

Of late, bitcoin has benefited from a multitude of factors, including concerns about China’s economy, anticipation surrounding the upcoming halving and fear of a Brexit, and this momentum is showing signs it is continuing to build.

The digital currency suffered a notable drop on 14th June, falling more than 8% and coming within a few percentage points of a correction. While such a decline might have prompted concerns it had become overvalued, the digital currency’s recent gains support the position this was merely a temporary pullback.

Going forward, bitcoin could easily enjoy further appreciation, as data provided by bitcoin trading platform Whaleclub indicates short interest has dwindled to practically zero while long interest has hit an all-time high.

Past that, the digital currency could easily benefit from the visibility that blockchain technology has been generating.

A wide range of market participants, central banks and other entities have been examining this distributed ledger’s potential uses, and as the technology draws more attention, it may draw mainstream traders to the nascent market.

While market experts have provided various explanations for bitcoin’s recent price appreciation, one variable they are pointing to as having key importance is the upcoming halving of network rewards.

For more on the upcoming halving, read our full guide here.

Charles L. Bovaird II is a financial writer and consultant with strong knowledge of securities markets and investing concepts.

Follow Charles Bovaird on Twitter here.

Little boy with kite image via Shutterstock

In your opinion what's happening in this moment?  It will be a dump after the halving? What you expect in the next month? New ATH will be reached?

In my opinion price will reach 1100$, then there will be a drop to 700$, and price will be stable around that price.
The price of Bitcoin has pretty down since, but it still remains above 600$.
Let's just hope the price will not increase to decrease after halving.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

As we speak the value of bitcoin is about 673 USD according to preev. I hope it will continue to rise more in this week and reach 1000$ later. If that would happen it will be nice.

It's pretty hard to think now that bitcoin will rise to $1,000 because many things are happening like halving, brexit etc. The price is trying to stay above $600 but it is very unstable. It passed $750 but fast was decreased to $600, hope this halving will increase the price back to $750.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:59:02 PM

It's pretty hard to think now that bitcoin will rise to $1,000 because many things are happening like halving, brexit etc. The price is trying to stay above $600 but it is very unstable. It passed $750 but fast was decreased to $600, hope this halving will increase the price back to $750.

It would be really disappointing if price don't touch to $750 at halving, as people are hoping to see the price of $1k at halving and it will be really frustrating if it even reach  to  $750.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

It would be really disappointing if price don't touch to $750 at halving, as people are hoping to see the price of $1k at halving and it will be really frustrating if it even reach  to  $750.
Yeah but i think i believe that th price of bitcoin will still hit in this value and more price increase after block halving..
In $1k value for now its iimpossible right now to think that the price of bitcoin will hit in 1k value if we see that the price is increase and hit to 900 value
Expect for 1k value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

Yeah but i think i believe that th price of bitcoin will still hit in this value and more price increase after block halving..
In $1k value for now its iimpossible right now to think that the price of bitcoin will hit in 1k value if we see that the price is increase and hit to 900 value
Expect for 1k value..

Not sure man btc is going to SKYROCKET after the halving, it could take a month but it definitely will go up in price, the price range im estimating is $950 but $1000+ is more than possible because of the price value now i expect 1000% increase.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:25:30 PM

Expect for 1k value..

Not sure man btc is going to SKYROCKET after the halving, it could take a month but it definitely will go up in price, the price range im estimating is $950 but $1000+ is more than possible because of the price value now i expect 1000% increase.

Don't expect price hike after the halving as majority of community feels that price will fall back after the halving, so if you want to secure profits then selling before or at the halving is the best time.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Expect for 1k value..

Don't expect price hike after the halving as majority of community feels that price will fall back after the halving, so if you want to secure profits then selling before or at the halving is the best time.

I also expect the price to plummet once the block halving has taken place. It's not that unusual as people are hyping up the block halving like it's the only thing left for Bitcoin that can make the price increase.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:47:35 PM

Expect for 1k value..

I also expect the price to plummet once the block halving has taken place. It's not that unusual as people are hyping up the block halving like it's the only thing left for Bitcoin that can make the price increase.

Looking at the current situation I don't think that we will see higher price at halving, as price rise is too slow and it can definitely wont take to $1k price.

Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:35:04 AM

Expect for 1k value..

Looking at the current situation I don't think that we will see higher price at halving, as price rise is too slow and it can definitely wont take to $1k price.

Do you guys know anything about economics? please explain why you think that it's going to go down, surely you cant give me a good reason, but i can give you a good reason why bitcoin is surely going to go up after the halving. SUPPLY GOES DOWN DEMAND GOES UP. The end.
JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:50:50 AM

Expect for 1k value..

Do you guys know anything about economics? please explain why you think that it's going to go down, surely you cant give me a good reason, but i can give you a good reason why bitcoin is surely going to go up after the halving. SUPPLY GOES DOWN DEMAND GOES UP. The end.

lots o quotes!!

I agree! While we may see some adjustments as we go I am quite bullish.
Not only will the newly minted supply decrease due to the halving, the larger miners need to maintain their profitability so they will do what they can to keep the BTC price at current levels, or probably higher.
Now before anyone beats me up about that last statement, again, I am not saying it is a conspiracy or collusion or they are bad, I am just saying larger miners have a decent amount of resources, I.E. Tools, at their disposal to help them maintain their margins and I believe they would use them.  I would if I was them!
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:23:11 PM

Expect for 1k value..

lots o quotes!!

I agree! While we may see some adjustments as we go I am quite bullish.
Not only will the newly minted supply decrease due to the halving, the larger miners need to maintain their profitability so they will do what they can to keep the BTC price at current levels, or probably higher.
Now before anyone beats me up about that last statement, again, I am not saying it is a conspiracy or collusion or they are bad, I am just saying larger miners have a decent amount of resources, I.E. Tools, at their disposal to help them maintain their margins and I believe they would use them.  I would if I was them!

I think that the miners are making plenty of money to keep on funding btc as a project, they're what makes btc run as strong as it does, without them btc wouldnt even be here because we wouldnt be able to get any block clears or anything.

Good luck and hope this helps you guys out because the price WILL keep on rising bigger and bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: