Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:24:45 PM

Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to the next great update.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chainger

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:36:40 PM

too to wait for payment for bounties in September?
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

Very good news!

I don't understand people that couldn't wait a few days....
kellendil

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:21:53 PM

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

BitSynq Modern Wallet v1.1.6

Change Log:

-BitSynq Modern Wallet update to v1.1.6
-No Fixes
-Added SynqCraft Single Demo for Testing.
-No additional changes at this moment.

Note: Please always Uninstall Old versions First before running the Setup.

My Apology to the Community:

I had some real life events to take care of, thats why i was not able to be online as i supposed to.
I will be back online as normal when i get things stabilized on my side by Sept 5th.
I will proceed with my work on here and make a another update for both Modern and Standard Wallets.
I will get the Masternodes released and will continue with the road map where I left off.
I will get back on track with BitSynq Project and you can be assured that Im not running away on anything like that.

When I get our next release out, I will completely update OP and I will be willing to work with Exchanges to get
BitSynq listed so that at least serious Trading can start, which will reflect on the Progress of the development.
Please keep staking and allow me until Sept 5th to get back on track. I will check and reply to all PMs

Thank you for your Support and Interest in BitSynq Project.

Regards,

Zaph3t

Thats great dev thanks
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:22:44 PM

Excited about the new wallet! thanks

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:14:03 AM

I do apologize for doubting the dev.  I've seen this type of behavior far too often in the crypto scene and assumed it was just like every other instance.  I have to say i am pleasantly surprised it is different.  I've restarted my wallet and am up and running and staking again.  Thanks for letting us know and i hope your situation works itself out.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:22:05 AM

i just want to make some info if i have old wallet to i have to upgrade or it will work still even you have a new wallet just want to use this as long as this wallet still working okay for me, and thanks dev for showing back at least you give some light to us who already doubting your project, good luck to you and hoping still for the best of this project.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:24:51 AM

i just want to make some info if i have old wallet to i have to upgrade or it will work still even you have a new wallet just want to use this as long as this wallet still working okay for me, and thanks dev for showing back at least you give some light to us who already doubting your project, good luck to you and hoping still for the best of this project.

Nothing regarding how blockchain works has been changed as only modern wallet was updated with synqcraft game so there is no need to update currently.

Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:04:41 AM

Welcome back dev, great to read a message from you again.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:21:12 AM

Real life events to take care of that would not allow you to update the thread warning of your "real life event" your so full of shit and anyone that trusts this fool deserves to lose money. It took me 15 seconds to write this post to put in perspective how long it would have took the nugget of a dev to update.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:06:15 PM

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Change Log:

-No Fixes

I had some real life events to take care of, thats why i was not able to be online as i supposed to.
I will be back online as normal when i get things stabilized on my side by Sept 5th.
I will proceed with my work on here and make a another update for both Modern and Standard Wallets.
I will get the Masternodes released and will continue with the road map where I left off.
I will get back on track with BitSynq Project and you can be assured that Im not running away on anything like that.

When I get our next release out, I will completely update OP and I will be willing to work with Exchanges to get
BitSynq listed so that at least serious Trading can start, which will reflect on the Progress of the development.
Please keep staking and allow me until Sept 5th to get back on track. I will check and reply to all PMs

Regards,

Zaph3t

Welcome back dev, I hope you can solve all problems before you apply to this project.
I hope it was only a temporary problem and you can solve all Wink
thanks for update!
kellendil

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:51:38 PM

İm still staking and i hope for good updates.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:49:41 PM

İm still staking and i hope for good updates.
let see how the dev deliver as we all missed him for not giving some updates but now that he came back i think all of our question will be answer from time to time still hoping for the best dev good lucka and let us know if you have incoming plan and new project to launched.

emmarose

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:40:08 PM

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Change Log:

-No Fixes

Regards,

Zaph3t

LOL, you are back, welcome, I dumped my coin already, damn, you should be back earlier. Hope you won't run away
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Change Log:

-No Fixes

Regards,

Zaph3t

Hy, zaph3t : happy to "see" you again :-).
tobeyrowe

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:09:33 PM

I am so glad the dev didn't leave and I didn't think he would considering that he actually stayed around after the ICO which if it was a scam he wouldn't have done that.  I figured there was something going on in his life that prevented him from being on. Also I'm trying to test the SynqCraft demo but it keeps crashing like it will pull up a blank page and then just crash. Now my wallet isn't completely synced yet so that may be the issue but I just wanted to go ahead and say that it was happening to me and see if anyone may know what I need to do to fix it if its not because my wallet isn't all the way synced yet.
emmarose

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:04:14 AM

I am so glad the dev didn't leave and I didn't think he would considering that he actually stayed around after the ICO which if it was a scam he wouldn't have done that.  I figured there was something going on in his life that prevented him from being on. Also I'm trying to test the SynqCraft demo but it keeps crashing like it will pull up a blank page and then just crash. Now my wallet isn't completely synced yet so that may be the issue but I just wanted to go ahead and say that it was happening to me and see if anyone may know what I need to do to fix it if its not because my wallet isn't all the way synced yet.

Yeah, he is back, he is honest, but had some real life issues to solve, fortunately he is bavk now, although i have dumped this coin, i still wish you guys good luck
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:31:45 AM

Yeah, he is back, he is honest, but had some real life issues to solve, fortunately he is bavk now, although i have dumped this coin, i still wish you guys good luck

Meh, sorry to hear that. Good luck.
emmarose

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:57:11 AM

No volume at there, ico was 200 sat, I dumped at 50 sat.  Sad  Luckily I didn't invest much here.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

No volume at there, ico was 200 sat, I dumped at 50 sat.  Sad  Luckily I didn't invest much here.
holding still and wait if dev will showed up again and let us know what's his plan about
this ico project hoping for the best and success of this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: