Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which are you?
Hodl to Spend (Type 1) - 63 (54.8%)
Hodl to Sell (Type 2) - 52 (45.2%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two types of Bitcoiners, Which are you?  (Read 11210 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:37:05 PM

Type 1, "I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can buy a new Lamborghini with my Bitcoin."

Type 2
, "I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can sell my bitcoin and buy a new Lamborghini."

(Just want to clarify that the car isn't important in these two statements, but rather the Spend VS Sell)

I don't have a lot of choices to spend my bitcoin regarding to a few of online stores accepted bitcoin and none in real world accept it for now.
I prefer to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise so I can sell my bitcoin and spend it as fiat money.
I think the problems facing users today is that we have trouble in spending bitcoin and very rare merchants who accept bitcoin. I do not know why this is still happening. probably due to slower adoption so that merchants do not see a lot of interest from bitcoin users and make them reluctant to accept bitcoin

drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:52:52 PM

I'm a hold to sell in terms of bitcoin. I don't want to buy a thing when bitcoin is as its lowest rate. I'll wait til the bitcoin price is at its peak then that's the time that I will sell it. You can have extra money if you wait.
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:31:53 AM

I think both of the two because I hold bitcoin to spend in trading , mining and investing to grow my bitcoin fastly and safely .
I hold also bitcoin to sell I'm waiting bitcoin price become high and I sell it my bitcoin to make profit and wait again to dump the price to buy like a cycle .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:56:27 AM

I don't see any differences as you at the end result , as both needs to sell their Bitcoin for a Lamborghini. Or are you trying to refer directly spending bitcoin to buy a Lambo? If that is the case it is still the same but Type 2 is the plausible among the both of them. And oh  yeah I am neither of the 2 as I am not a spender, I am an investor.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:05:34 AM

i think i will hold it until i see the price is stable and i don't want to get rush to sell all my bitcoin. i don't want to feel regret when i sell for now and after next one hours the price going to go up than now.

for spend to buy altcoin, i think i am not yet buy altcoin first because i've made mistake analyze, and now i am stuck in high price for altcoin. i see that almost all altcoin is going to down, its make me sad but never mind, i am sure the price of altcoin will be up follow with price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:21:47 AM

I prefer to sell them rather then spending them, and I don't have many choices to spend it so I convert it to my local currency and then spend.

We have the same page dude!, for sure most of the member here too will choose to sell their bitcoins compare spending them. and that's the only thing we can to convert it into cash as practicality.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:38:15 AM

I don't see any differences as you at the end result , as both needs to sell their Bitcoin for a Lamborghini. Or are you trying to refer directly spending bitcoin to buy a Lambo? If that is the case it is still the same but Type 2 is the plausible among the both of them. And oh  yeah I am neither of the 2 as I am not a spender, I am an investor.

I don't have much enough money to make investment with bitcoin. I always prefer little spending on bitcoin. So that I use to buy some goods for bitcoin and do trading with that.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:23:45 AM

I prefer to sell them rather then spending them, and I don't have many choices to spend it so I convert it to my local currency and then spend.

We have the same page dude!, for sure most of the member here too will choose to sell their bitcoins compare spending them. and that's the only thing we can to convert it into cash as practicality.
the fact that people still confusing about how to use bitcoin and where to spend bitcoin on something that people usually bought used cash. bitcoin merchants are still limited to a low number offline stores around the world and still growing online (and it was a slow growth).

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:38:06 AM

I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can spend my bitcoin to treat my family.

This was all what i wanted ever since i started accumulating bitcoins Wink

I dont want lambo i cant afford that lol.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:40:14 AM

maybe i am a both type 1 and type 2 of bitcoiner , because i don't see any difference between the two choices it would be the same situation that you are going to sell your bitcoin just to buy a lamborghini . you are only going to end up selling bitcoin so you are able to buy something .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:54:26 AM

I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can spend my bitcoin to treat my family.

So, how will you spend your coins? would it be directly as it is or you're going to sell it to fiat so you could treat your family? I think OP is talking about how you will spend your coins...  Smiley But anyway, as I've said before, I still have no choice since I can't spend it as it is, no place yet to use it so I need to cash it out to fiat except if I am going to buy digital goods...  Smiley

yeah man that's true , we have the same situation i still need to convert it to fiat and then cash it out in order to spend it or buy some stuff because there are no place to spend it as bitcoin there are still no shop and restos' that are accepting bitcoin as medium of transaction . we can only buy some digital good with bitcoin as of now .
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:03:13 AM

the fact that people still confusing about how to use bitcoin and where to spend bitcoin on something that people usually bought used cash. bitcoin merchants are still limited to a low number offline stores around the world and still growing online (and it was a slow growth).
Merchants do care for their products to be sold but does not want to take the risk of the price fluctuations of bitcoin. If I were the merchant I would not also do it risking my sales for the day and just bear with the loses every time the price falls back. What is important is the liquidity and we cannot be liquid when we are risking.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:07:08 AM

Type 1, "I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can buy a new Lamborghini with my Bitcoin."

Type 2
, "I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can sell my bitcoin and buy a new Lamborghini."

(Just want to clarify that the car isn't important in these two statements, but rather the Spend VS Sell)

earlier i thought that i am a bitcoiner of the type first but actually i am the bitcoiner of the type second because i made sell of my bitcoin by my fault without see the fluctuations in the bitcoin price .
i sold about $80 of btc and after , i made sell the price increases a about $40/ btc .
coynedterm

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:20:11 AM

Type 2

earlier i thought that i am a bitcoiner of the type first but actually i am the bitcoiner of the type second because i made sell of my bitcoin by my fault without see the fluctuations in the bitcoin price .
i sold about $80 of btc and after , i made sell the price increases a about $40/ btc .

since there are many people who made sell there btc when the price of bitcoin rise up because there was no stable prediction that the price will keeo increase more , so it is not a mattet your are thinking that you are bitcoiner of type first.  this is ony mistake .
well i am a bitcoiner of type second and made many time 30-40% profit by holding btc .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:36:55 AM

Likewise, am neither of the two, as he may never buy a new Lamborghini unless the price of bitcoin rises to the level on his calculation to enable him accomplish that. What if the price of bitcoin plummates, so his dream of a Lambo is buried. Well I go with the flow of bitcoin and and I got more bitcoin than I started out with, whenever a need arises, it is met and life goes on.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:10:27 AM

Likewise, am neither of the two, as he may never buy a new Lamborghini unless the price of bitcoin rises to the level on his calculation to enable him accomplish that. What if the price of bitcoin plummates, so his dream of a Lambo is buried. Well I go with the flow of bitcoin and and I got more bitcoin than I started out with, whenever a need arises, it is met and life goes on.

I'm also neither of the the two.

It all boils down to what happens to bitcoin in the future, when the time comes that I finally have some big plans with what I have.

hase0278

Merit: 544

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:51:25 PM

If I were to choose between the two, I think im like the type 2 bitcoiner. I prefer selling my bitcoin and converting it to fiat before buying some items I want to buy since I just don't trust the online shops that accepts bitcoin yet. Sometimes though I use bitcoin to buy items in the internet but it only happens once in a month or maybe three. That purchases I made in the internet also are for buying in game items in some games I play not physical items.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:06:54 PM

So, how will you spend your coins? would it be directly as it is or you're going to sell it to fiat so you could treat your family? I think OP is talking about how you will spend your coins...  Smiley But anyway, as I've said before, I still have no choice since I can't spend it as it is, no place yet to use it so I need to cash it out to fiat except if I am going to buy digital goods...  Smiley

yeah man that's true , we have the same situation i still need to convert it to fiat and then cash it out in order to spend it or buy some stuff because there are no place to spend it as bitcoin there are still no shop and restos' that are accepting bitcoin as medium of transaction . we can only buy some digital good with bitcoin as of now .
But some pizza coffee and i forget the one, that accepts bitcoin as payment, i dont have atleast 1 Bitcoin but still i can buy some to treat my family Wink

I heard some car bramd accepts bitcoin as payment.
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:58:18 PM

I cant wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise so I can buy a new Lamborghini with my Bitcoin.

I am this type of Bitcoiner  Cheesy
Making money online is a very good opportunity.

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 11:44:00 PM

Type 3:  I can't wait until fiat falls and the government falls and bitcoin rises
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: