Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashocean[.]com Best Cloud Mining Operator World Wide?  (Read 642 times)
Ethey (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:38:06 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 04:05:20 AM by Ethey

Hi there Guys,

wanne to ask you what you think over Hashocean?
How much did you guys already invested and much did u ROI?

Let me pls know it Wink

regards

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:45:19 AM

First your are not suppose to put your referral link in this forum, please read the house rules, edit your post and remove the link

Second this is not about mining speculation so you posted in the wrong section, hashocean is cloud mining and we cant even say if they really are mining since they cant show proof that they are

Third there's a lot of threads already about hasocean, just ask your question there, I posted the link below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362477.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379338.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979634.0
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:45:27 AM

Never heard of it until you mentioned. Most likely a scam site. Don't go near it, stay away, far away, do not send them any bitcoins or money. Even the legitimate ones rip you off. Cloud mining is a joke, a cruel joke to separate you from your hard earned money.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:01:45 AM

Never heard of it until you mentioned. Most likely a scam site. Don't go near it, stay away, far away, do not send them any bitcoins or money. Even the legitimate ones rip you off. Cloud mining is a joke, a cruel joke to separate you from your hard earned money.

It is one that magically started getting people to post here for it.  It started in beginner forum I suspect it is shill account's related to site.  For the past week or two they have been posting a decent amount of it.  They mark repayment as 2 months.... or 1-2 months.    So all signs point to scam - https://hashocean.com/pricing/ .  Anyone that has a timeline like that just is not realistic and trying to attract suckers.

Hashnest remains the king of cloud mining.   If you want cloud mining just go there and you stand a chance at ROI, compared to scam sites.  You actually get hash ... and it's real and legit.   
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

this just changed because of the bitcoin price and the payouts are very stable to the difficulty. i Could not say so far why its not a good cloud mining Opportunity.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:50:29 AM

this just changed because of the bitcoin price and the payouts are very stable to the difficulty. i Could not say so far why its not a good cloud mining Opportunity.

They just do not have the trust there like say hashnest. I think of hashocean as a scam site I don't see anything that proves they have hardware they can fake mining.  All signs point to them being scammy such as 2 month ROI mentioned.

Also look at their calculator on repayment - https://hashocean.com/repayment/ .  They have up to two years with out difficulty change... having.... etc.   For $6.20 they say in 2 years I will have  $78.31 paid to me.  Sound unrealistic? I think so... so again scammy.   Add to this the recent amount of post's it seems like a gorilla tactic on advertising lately.
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:57:26 AM

They just do not have the trust there like say hashnest. I think of hashocean as a scam site I don't see anything that proves they have hardware they can fake mining.  All signs point to them being scammy such as 2 month ROI mentioned.

Also look at their calculator on repayment - https://hashocean.com/repayment/ .  They have up to two years with out difficulty change... having.... etc.   For $6.20 they say in 2 years I will have  $78.31 paid to me.  Sound unrealistic? I think so... so again scammy.   Add to this the recent amount of post's it seems like a gorilla tactic on advertising lately.

i just heard over a big and stable use in brazilia. also u can see people investing several thousand of btc and several btcs every day by day. they making huge profits already with roi since 500%+
if this would all be a scam. this would be the sickest scam ive ever seen and made as fuck. This have been made out of an mathematical professor or something to get this so far going if this is scam?

i mean the site is paying for now over 2 years?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:01:36 AM

i just heard over a big and stable use in brazilia. also u can see people investing several thousand of btc and several btcs every day by day. they making huge profits already with roi since 500%+
if this would all be a scam. this would be the sickest scam ive ever seen and made as fuck. This have been made out of an mathematical professor or something to get this so far going if this is scam?

To be clear I'm not trying to be mean it is just the math does not add up.  You will not make the same about of BTC this week as you will in say 2 weeks (a different difficulty period).   Their calculator makes it seem you make the same per week for 2 years which is not going to happen.  It just is never going to be that simple that we make the same without any difficulty rising for 2 years.

I find it to be a scammy site due to payback time, calculator, etc.  I personally would not invest there some may have made big ROI... but I don't think it will be with this site.   And that is my opinion.  I do find it funny how much it has been mentioned in past week or two (specifically in beginner forum) seems to be shills again my opinion.
spiz0r

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:48:40 AM

The domain registered in 2015 January. They state on their news section, that they changed the domain to hashocean.com because the old domain was too long.
There is no reference what was the old domain. (I bet there was no old domain.)

spiz0r

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

To be clear I'm not trying to be mean it is just the math does not add up.  You will not make the same about of BTC this week as you will in say 2 weeks (a different difficulty period).   Their calculator makes it seem you make the same per week for 2 years which is not going to happen.  It just is never going to be that simple that we make the same without any difficulty rising for 2 years.

I find it to be a scammy site due to payback time, calculator, etc.  I personally would not invest there some may have made big ROI... but I don't think it will be with this site.   And that is my opinion.  I do find it funny how much it has been mentioned in past week or two (specifically in beginner forum) seems to be shills again my opinion.

Exactly. 2 months ago I made the math, and it seemed they mine ethereum with free power. But after the crash of ETH they kept paying the same amount in btc.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

The domain registered in 2015 January. They state on their news section, that they changed the domain to hashocean.com because the old domain was too long.
There is no reference what was the old domain. (I bet there was no old domain.)

There are many "odd" things for lack of better term.  One of biggest is recent jump in how often they are being mentioned, specifically in beginner forum.  Is it do to having best service or most trusted?  Of course not so leads me to believe shills or possibly owner of site pushing it.

I challenge anyone to make sense of the 2 year payout calculator... with ROI in  two month's.  It is scam or ponzi in my mind.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:20:24 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 06:40:20 AM by lottery248

referral program? stay out immediately, it is the explicit sign of ponzi, and most of us knows how ponzi scams.
some scam site detector like www.badbitcoin.org is stating the fact.

even if you don't mind on that, you should take a look of the interest at least, and see if they have any sign of red flags, always remind you that real cloud mining sites come with various mining equipment and even allows you to mine in your pool.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: