Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]► BITVERTISE.NET ◄►FREE $75 ads credit ◄► Bitcoin Advertising network ◄  (Read 13437 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:17:46 PM

@rkandrades

You should code that instead, virus linked, and blocked here by Eset smart security.

And its gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:46:41 PM

@rkandrades

You should code that instead, virus linked, and blocked here by Eset smart security.

Shit... I just turned off those crap ads.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:55:46 PM

@rkandrades

i turned off the bitvertise too, i earned zero per day and now if the ads contain viruses it's very bad for reputation of the website if it gets a red mark as unsafe because of ads, bye bye adsense Sad
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 05:16:45 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 05:35:31 AM by superiorus

@rkandrades

i turned off the bitvertise too, i earned zero per day and now if the ads contain viruses it's very bad for reputation of the website if it gets a red mark as unsafe because of ads, bye bye adsense Sad

This is the best joke until now: "i earned zero per day"  Smiley
What is your username/website?
Maybe you have 0 to low visitors on your website ...

What virus contain those ads?
I think you are paranoic ...
Do you know what a virus is?
We dont have any virus or something else, there are just ads.
Nobody install something on your PC.
Those are just popups (e new page with an ad opened)

PS: regarding Adsense:  I give you a good advice:  forget about Adsense on faucets/other incentive websites. Soon they will ban all this type of websites.

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 05:26:37 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 05:37:42 AM by superiorus

Some ads are redirect website to other site without clicks. Its not acceptable. Also would like to ask were is the profit from this kind of ads?  Smiley

Just refresh a my website and get redirect to this :

http://screenaddict.thewhizproducts.com/?chid=100&oid=624&crid=4886&subid=adkm_rJepGVw9UBrWP5vVZ-IoxrSXswB5-zwvw0xZJRDw5FxXuMCgdiyJLReTfpRfCviDW9yusuN-7TsFsbjqsV4gNvYxCHKojTnrDb2JXUwBzC4_LkfiB9d0BX6w8ErEIi96lERAt0AvnmCHgRh64cIOe17ElZp33GbITWDomTZzynAB7ZhZtR5letvcZLC6cHXWthJRKZTCmdbgBizDyaDndqRTdufYc901ui7Qd-0BC9Vf79wg6IdiL8OO0Qy9ptlm8ViJ_nOrek1pPKWXZYuQlWVh6lD4qrNts-EHYWCAOFXS3dGrXOhPDGjb5RdMHaodtfe_jQ1Upav0tGrNYYNWaOFL5Hwj_YWapx8X9s95jHqrr4YikG5aI2_5e9zW_iJK1z1cxM8cEqL3F-sm96-qs7z5O8GFAubeLqPgHrYq6Hfcqr_AFgPhHwEiYPLSSf8uSL1HzJmHkpLJShOf_7HnwuzoOniw6LGgMaRfWh4IfCw6c1lCk2v8y879JJV19z9YNTzFIvcx

https://www.skybet.com/skybet?offer=153&btag=a_11700b_561c_CA-LR-SharonM

http://lp.ladbrokes.com/sports/en/football-euro2016-semi-final-portugal-v-wales-money-back

http://landing.zurichprime.com/und/second_income/?lang=en&utm_campaign=yep&utm_subcampaign=yep_secondincoem_EN&utm_creative=second_income&utm_dynamic=_O6taqy43r0nuZF1be8ShAiNtBiInTkHyj0Z-Du0ydOv3sWZcniljWjnUc706f0Uu9PTgq09dw19O8t-0g8Ak5EGXRzO_x-BPYr99khqupXcOo58T8BeAhkqd-c43t2-yGsFYZcaqn0AkCsjr0cbW_JSmB1-2KvbPFnRCm6bJE2cSnxJ-ERxX9yHZa-j-FAkkxOueNymfDoyYYdvId-Uzv_gAHK-k3s-IK5yjuuTBBjtgvUvVm3ULSANoATAHYON8D48iC6QAvwn3BWVEYDyxDx1qEJ1-RsE4ofHeEWXGx2WNwfSNng9Vv6CsN9vMzWP26gC8_G7CHpcopNFUzvpzhUapFqu0wpl1SlAXTMhNssOeBeOFIQ22W5zj_Ce0jVg-5oIQVDpqtzkjWRHiy33fBWFlqShhT8_dr_qgByfih0ux8o_tsYoSeqTZbs68mawH9spcKa2W3CsmPIHZPEp6f8I0UCDRT3ZhpB7rty4eT5h_jgK3FfRfZujXezw-kIY7

Ok its plenty of them. What is the problem?

There is no problem.
Those are just ads.
You are paid as CPM for those.
And you are paid very high since you got 20$ in just 2 days Smiley
I know it will be better for you just to send fake traffic and be paid without show any ads.
This will be the dream network for all publishers: get paid without ads, but is not possible Smiley

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:19:05 AM

lol this was not a joke for my anti virus, take a look at screen shot

https://i.imgur.com/sDlxdBk.png

And its gone.
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:36:25 AM

Good day OP!

I submitted a site for approval as a publisher and I also requested an advertiser account, username: theeye23

Thanks in advance.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:41:42 AM

Some ads are redirect website to other site without clicks. Its not acceptable. Also would like to ask were is the profit from this kind of ads?  Smiley

http://screenaddict.thewhizproducts.com/?chid=100&oid=624&crid=4886&subid=adkm_rJepGVw9UBrWP5vVZ-IoxrSXswB5-zwvw0xZJRDw5FxXuMCgdiyJLReTfpRfCviDW9yusuN-7TsFsbjqsV4gNvYxCHKojTnrDb2JXUwBzC4_LkfiB9d0BX6w8ErEIi96lERAt0AvnmCHgRh64cIOe17ElZp33GbITWDomTZzynAB7ZhZtR5letvcZLC6cHXWthJRKZTCmdbgBizDyaDndqRTdufYc901ui7Qd-0BC9Vf79wg6IdiL8OO0Qy9ptlm8ViJ_nOrek1pPKWXZYuQlWVh6lD4qrNts-EHYWCAOFXS3dGrXOhPDGjb5RdMHaodtfe_jQ1Upav0tGrNYYNWaOFL5Hwj_YWapx8X9s95jHqrr4YikG5aI2_5e9zW_iJK1z1cxM8cEqL3F-sm96-qs7z5O8GFAubeLqPgHrYq6Hfcqr_AFgPhHwEiYPLSSf8uSL1HzJmHkpLJShOf_7HnwuzoOniw6LGgMaRfWh4IfCw6c1lCk2v8y879JJV19z9YNTzFIvcx

http://lp.ladbrokes.com/sports/en/football-euro2016-semi-final-portugal-v-wales-money-back

http://landing.zurichprime.com/und/second_income/?lang=en&utm_campaign=yep&utm_subcampaign=yep_secondincoem_EN&utm_creative=second_income&utm_dynamic=_O6taqy43r0nuZF1be8ShAiNtBiInTkHyj0Z-Du0ydOv3sWZcniljWjnUc706f0Uu9PTgq09dw19O8t-0g8Ak5EGXRzO_x-BPYr99khqupXcOo58T8BeAhkqd-c43t2-yGsFYZcaqn0AkCsjr0cbW_JSmB1-2KvbPFnRCm6bJE2cSnxJ-ERxX9yHZa-j-FAkkxOueNymfDoyYYdvId-Uzv_gAHK-k3s-IK5yjuuTBBjtgvUvVm3ULSANoATAHYON8D48iC6QAvwn3BWVEYDyxDx1qEJ1-RsE4ofHeEWXGx2WNwfSNng9Vv6CsN9vMzWP26gC8_G7CHpcopNFUzvpzhUapFqu0wpl1SlAXTMhNssOeBeOFIQ22W5zj_Ce0jVg-5oIQVDpqtzkjWRHiy33fBWFlqShhT8_dr_qgByfih0ux8o_tsYoSeqTZbs68mawH9spcKa2W3CsmPIHZPEp6f8I0UCDRT3ZhpB7rty4eT5h_jgK3FfRfZujXezw-kIY7

There is no problem.
Those are just ads.
I know it will be better for you just to send fake traffic and be paid without show any ads.
This will be the dream network for all publishers: get paid without ads, but is not possible Smiley

Im not signed for this kind of shit. And please, stop acting that we will sell our mooms for that 20usd.And in not in two days..
Can I block this kind of ads?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:46:39 AM

And if I paid CPM for those, I earn around 1.20usd per day and its not worth.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:41:39 AM

There is no problem.
Those are just ads.

Im not signed for this kind of shit. And please, stop acting that we will sell our mooms for that 20usd.And in not in two days..
Can I block this kind of ads?

I can help you to stop using Bitvertise (I can delete your account)
And I think I will do it, because you use this kind of language ... (we deliver ads, not shit)

Here are your payments as publisher (with all the fake traffic you sent)

rkandrades

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

Superiorus...

I was liking your ad network. I was at your side. But that kind of ad is a big trash.

I'm sorry to say that.

Those ads aren't popups or popunders. In my site, they redirect my user taking him off from my site. I'm loosing visitors this may.

If an advertiser targets USA, United Kingdom and European users, I will lose my most precious traffic.

Other ads network like Bidvertiser and Adfly let you disable this kind of ad. You should think about this. So I can return to you netowrk!

Golden tip: I gave you this tip before and I give it again. Look for some viruscan API from some reliable site and create an automatic script which checks every URL linked by your advertises. Cut off malware advertisers, please.

atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

fiscorcle

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:20:41 PM

do you accept brand new domains too? What is the min requirement for the website to be approved?
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

do you accept brand new domains too? What is the min requirement for the website to be approved?

We could accept nw domains too, if it does not already have 20 ads and 0 content.
For example: we do not accept a new domain with a faucetbox script and 0 original content.

fiscorcle

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:35:26 PM

We could accept nw domains too, if it does not already have 20 ads and 0 content.
For example: we do not accept a new domain with a faucetbox script and 0 original content.
thank you, i'm just asking because many networks accept new domains like a-ads, adhitz, adsense, coinurl..but most have high restrictions too on the other side. IMO now when the MellowAds are loosing their ranking and reputation it's a good time to accept all faucets.  Huh
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:38:48 PM

thank you, i'm just asking because many networks accept new domains like a-ads, adhitz, adsense, coinurl..but most have high restrictions too on the other side. IMO now when the MellowAds are loosing their ranking and reputation it's a good time to accept all faucets.  Huh

A-ads, adhitz, coinurl are useless ...
Forget about Adsense (they wont accept ever a faucet and soon they will ban all those websites)
If you have a website, apply and we will check it.
We pay much , much better than MellowAds.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:35:28 PM

Superiorus...

I was liking your ad network. I was at your side. But that kind of ad is a big trash.

I'm sorry to say that.

Those ads aren't popups or popunders. In my site, they redirect my user taking him off from my site. I'm loosing visitors this may.

If an advertiser targets USA, United Kingdom and European users, I will lose my most precious traffic.

Other ads network like Bidvertiser and Adfly let you disable this kind of ad. You should think about this. So I can return to you netowrk!

Golden tip: I gave you this tip before and I give it again. Look for some viruscan API from some reliable site and create an automatic script which checks every URL linked by your advertises. Cut off malware advertisers, please.
I had same issue redirect ads like this I will loosing visitors.

at lest set a disable option for a publisher he wont  disable this kind of ad.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
rkandrades

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:55:22 PM

Superiorus...

I'm sorry to say that.

I had same issue redirect ads like this I will loosing visitors.

at lest set a disable option for a publisher he wont  disable this kind of ad.

Exactly.

If you provide an option to disable those bad CPM ads, I will get back to your network. Smiley

atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

fiscorcle

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

thank you, i'm just asking because many networks accept new domains like a-ads, adhitz, adsense, coinurl..but most have high restrictions too on the other side. IMO now when the MellowAds are loosing their ranking and reputation it's a good time to accept all faucets.  Huh

A-ads, adhitz, coinurl are useless ...
Forget about Adsense (they wont accept ever a faucet and soon they will ban all those websites)
If you have a website, apply and we will check it.
We pay much , much better than MellowAds.
thank you for accepting my site, I can only agree that Adhitz is the waste of time they have the hardest click filter Smiley I'm satisfied with a-ads and coinurl though, I can't use adsense on my site I would get banned very quickly and I need that account for other sites.
foodtoshi.ga

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:29:30 AM

Thanks for the fast payment. I have earned $11.33 in just two days. This ad network bitvertiser.net is better than bitmedia and coinad.

Kudos Admin.

Here's my proof

https://i.imgur.com/uGy5WRA.png
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:17:52 PM

Thanks for the fast payment. I have earned $11.33 in just two days. This ad network bitvertiser.net is better than bitmedia and coinad.

Kudos Admin.

Here's my proof

Thank you for your feedback!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: