Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H. Clinton: destroy Syria for Israel  (Read 930 times)
pawel7777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 07:47:15 PM

Let me just dump it here:

A newly-released Hilary Clinton email confirmed that the Obama administration has deliberately provoked the civil war in Syria as the “best way to help Israel.”

http://newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
Video commentary: https://youtube.com/watch?v=giPOGLacPZY

Will this break to the mainstream media?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:38:42 PM

Clinton Email: We Must Destroy Syria For Israel

A leaked Hillary Clinton email confirms that the Obama administration, with Hillary at the helm,  orchestrated a civil war in Syria to benefit Israel.

The new Wikileaks release shows the then Secretary of State ordering a war in Syria in order to overthrow the government and oust President Assad, claiming it was the "best way to help Israel".

Newobserveronline.com reports:

The document was one of many unclassified by the US Department of State under case number F-2014-20439, Doc No. C05794498, following the uproar over Clinton's private email server kept at her house while she served as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

Although the Wikileaks transcript dates the email as December 31, 2000, this is an error on their part, as the contents of the email (in particular the reference to May 2012 talks between Iran and the west over its nuclear program in Istanbul) show that the email was in fact sent on December 31, 2012.

The email makes it clear that it has been US policy from the very beginning to violently overthrow the Syrian government—and specifically to do this because it is in Israel's interests.

"The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad," Clinton forthrightly starts off by saying.

Read more at http://yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:43:53 PM

Killary is only part human:

She likes certain parts.  Cheesy

Let me just dump it here:

Hillary doesn't care what we think, since she can get away with almost anything.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:11:32 PM

<>

Hillary doesn't care what we think, since she can get away with almost anything.

Wilikon is wise. He has been posting less and less, lately. I think he might be backing out of the conversation before it becomes so hot that Hitlery starts to take some of us out.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

That makes sense. The whole world knows that Israel wants more land, and seizing a part of Syria is something it has already tried to do. We'll have to see if Israel supports the idea of a free Kurdistan. That would involve breaking up Syria, which would give the opportunity to redraw all borders.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:37:30 AM

I think that if your only going to talk about ONE email by Clinton then it is a waste, there is literally a treasure trove of new information/emails that have been leaked that totally shine her in  the worst light possible. I dunno how many lies she has to get caught in before she drops out, but between her, sanders and trump, I think its just a lost cause
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:15:41 AM

Here's a thought: Syrians were so fed up with Assad that may they just decided enough was enough and rose up to overthrow him. Maybe, just maybe, it had nothing to do with America or other superpowers - there have been many similar uprisings in the past. If you treat people like crap, eventually they will have enough and challenge you back. Clinton may have said this, it doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:39:08 AM

That makes me sad.  I didn't believe in email controversies that throw against her but after reading the email, I see a woman with evil desire.  She is just fueling and heating up other countries problem.  I regret that I defended her before on one of the forums here. Sad
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:09:55 AM

Hasn't the US learnt its lesson after removing Gaddafi. Removing Assad would increase the problem 10 fold, and bring it into direct confrontation with the Russian peacemakers. Maybe it's time we got out of NATO as well as the EU.

Please could the US rename their Department of Defence, and call it the  department of Offence. They don't seem to be defending anything.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 07:14:59 PM

Here's a thought: Syrians were so fed up with Assad that may they just decided enough was enough and rose up to overthrow him. Maybe, just maybe, it had nothing to do with America or other superpowers - there have been many similar uprisings in the past. If you treat people like crap, eventually they will have enough and challenge you back. Clinton may have said this, it doesn't mean she knows what she's talking about.

Let me reply to this in the following way:

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%86%D1%8B+%D0%B2+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%BA%D1%83+%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0

The search text is "Syrians in support of Assad"

This does not look like fed-up people...

Maybe the Obama/Clinton regime is jealous of the Assad's administration popularity?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

That makes me sad.  I didn't believe in email controversies that throw against her but after reading the email, I see a woman with evil desire.  She is just fueling and heating up other countries problem.  I regret that I defended her before on one of the forums here. Sad

Please do not be sad, be very happy that you have found this out for yourself, now please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026037.0
Then tell everyone you know, especially those that think the sun shines out of her rear end.

And its gone.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:24:04 AM

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%86%D1%8B+%D0%B2+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%BA%D1%83+%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0

Maybe the Obama/Clinton regime is jealous of the Assad's administration popularity?

Not that I agree with him completely but he has some reason. Americans didn't create the opposition to assad from nowhere. They helped it grow, then trained it, armed it, etc. But it would have been much harder to do that if assad wasn't a dictator. And oppressed his own people and used sectarian tensions to stay in power.

Please could the US rename their Department of Defence, and call it the  department of Offence. They don't seem to be defending anything.

Could go back to calling it the war department. Used to be called that until after the second world war.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:12:13 AM

https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%
86%D1%8B+%D0%B2+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%BA%D1%83+%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0

You little dishonest worm... You know full well the truth. Assad is a dictator son of his father the great butcher who declared a surprise and nefarious and vicious war against Israel.

Once his father friends got their ass wiped (but still having killed many Israelis) they knew that their fate sealed. No hope only death at the end. So they feasted on the people of Syria on an ethnic basis. Them the allawites exploited every other ethnic and religious groups while using a few controllable minorities to achieve their parasitic extraction on the wealth of the people.

And you subtrash and subhuman you know that it's the same shit in Ukraine against ethnic Russian. But you are so worthless as a human being that you can't for the sake of honesty see the truth.

So then the people, commoners, Sunnis sawing the uprising decided to free themselves from the shackles of the Assad family and his clan (the guy with the nice houses and palaces in the suburbs of Damascus and Latakia) but got jailed, tortured and executed. Then sawing the depressions using unleashed violence they came to wage the Jeehaad against the indidels and kuffars aka the all awaited and their allied in Russia and Iran... It's just beginning.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:14:33 AM

It might be true. There is no doubt that she loves Israel more then her home country and she is very vocal about the same

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:16:18 AM

Hillary and the us admin are nobodies in this war. They didn't had a nation when it started.

for me the best solution is consolidating Kurdistan using their narrative, honesty of the Warriors aka no corruption or as low as in the us and then make the real Kurdistan happen with the tools of war unleashed. Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria who ever stand in the path got badgaded. So once the Kurds under strict management have their lands secured, safe and prosperous expansion to secure Sunnis heartland with same warrior doctrine. Lie, stealing money, using bribes or what ever of this kind of unethical behavior means death by American hands. Once secure moving to liberate (or ash) Shia... Meanwhile isreal defend itself.

All these blood bath in Syria is because of China and Russia who are afraid of a popular uprising at home and destroyed all hopes when they vetoed the popular uprising... One day they will pay with so much... Islam can't forget.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:36:29 AM

You know dates? The fruit of the palm tree... It takes a long time for revenge to occurs... Those having planted the seed will not be the one seeing the fruit of the tree. China shall wipe Iran and Syria for their own sake. Imagine that a group of Asian were oppressing the Hans... This is what is done to Sunnis. If you believe that the Sunnah is weaker than the Hans you have been lied to and you will learn. The bamboo dies in the Arabian sun...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: