Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:51:35 AM

Does she represent the progressive's wet dream?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:04:58 AM

Back in 2008 I was much more of a 'progressive' than I am now.  Although I did mark his name, I was not voting for Obama (who I knew nothing about) but rather voting against Clinton.  Obama has been a loathsome disaster, but for all his faults he has not tried to do Iran.  Yet.  I did not trust the either McCain or Clinton would not have done the same.  McCain because he is a blatant war-monger, and Clinton because she'll do anything the Zionist tell her to as far as I can tell.  I wrote someone for 2012, but in retrospect I do wish that Romney had won for a variety of reasons.

Here's another amusing vid about 'Ready for Hillary.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ-yfnj-OE

Her reaction about Gaddafi shows me more than anything that she is not a normal human being and not someone we want making decisions about our lives.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:44:59 AM

She is a politician so nope.
Trustworthy politicians don't excist
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:38:23 AM

For her masters yes she is.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

Well there are no untrustworthy emails sent on her government email address Smiley.  Then again no emails were sent there.

On the other side thinking of computer security.  Each person having their own email server does make it hard to compromise everyone at once.  So she did add some security by doing it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:43:39 AM

Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:11:23 PM

Back in 2008 I was much more of a 'progressive' than I am now.  Although I did mark his name, I was not voting for Obama (who I knew nothing about) but rather voting against Clinton.  Obama has been a loathsome disaster, but for all his faults he has not tried to do Iran.  Yet.  I did not trust the either McCain or Clinton would not have done the same.  McCain because he is a blatant war-monger, and Clinton because she'll do anything the Zionist tell her to as far as I can tell.  I wrote someone for 2012, but in retrospect I do wish that Romney had won for a variety of reasons.

Here's another amusing vid about 'Ready for Hillary.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ-yfnj-OE

Her reaction about Gaddafi shows me more than anything that she is not a normal human being and not someone we want making decisions about our lives.

Great video.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:12:41 PM

Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.

Most of my topics make little sense at all. You should have known that by know

Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:15:37 PM

We are turning down people who really want to work. I mean they are here to work And a lot of them now have children who are American citizens, and they are doing the best they can to try to make a good life for themselves and their families. And you know, I think if we were to just go around this room, there are a lot of immigrant stories. All my grandparents, you know, came over here and you know my grandfather went to work in lace mill in Scranton, Pennsylvania and worked there until he retired at 65. He started there when he was a teenager and just kept going. So I sit here and I think well you’re talking about the second, third generation. That’s me, that’s you. And we are saying to all these other people who want the same dreams and the same aspirations and the willingness to work hard just like our families did that no, we’re not going to make it easy for you, we’re not going to make it legal for you. And I just think that’s such a short term, unfortunate outcome for us and well as for them.

Hillary Clinton Wrong On Family’s Immigration History, Records Show

“Her grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants,” a spokesperson says. “As has been correctly pointed out, while her grandfather was an immigrant, it appears that Hillary’s grandmother was born shortly after her parents and siblings arrived in the US in the early 1880s.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/hillary-clinton-wrong-on-familys-immigration-history-records#.heoP6z3YLV

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:28:40 PM

Not sure Politician and Trustworthy go hand in hand.  I mean...she's a politician!  Basically all snake oil salesmen.

As of right now, I'm party-less, don't side or trust any of these candidates.  Gun to head, there would be only one candidate that I'd actually vote for, and not for politics or issues:

Support what you know!  BTC talks for me.   Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:44:40 PM

She's worse than Bush, for the simple reason that Democrats don't have the stigma of accepting bribes from corps, even though they do and often, Hillary being no exception.  Obamacare was just a bribe from insurance companies to forcibly get the whole nation on some healthcare plan or another, people generally still don't realize this and some even still support it whole-heartedly; IIRC this was attempted with Nixon at some point in time, but didn't manage to go through; I guess the democrats are just that much better at disillusionment.  Then people wonder how the cost of their insurance all went up; these are your typical voters, do-do birds waiting to go extinct from their own stupidity.

Further, the "positive sexists" of our nation get wet over the idea of a female president, just for the novelty of the whole thing; doesn't matter what Hillary's policies are or what she believes in, all that matters is she's a woman and they're the "underprivileged gender" like Obama was black which is the "underprivileged race" and people "should support women as a whole" so a female president will be some sort of diplomatic apology between two groups which don't exist, namely an apology from "men" to "women"; they exist as genders sure, but not as distinct political groups, so it's baffling that people think of these things this way, like you can possibly correlate the entirety of a single gender with a collective of knowing participants.  It's all disgusting if you ask me; the ignorance of it all is beyond my mental capacities to understand.  May as well start asking for reparations at this point.

Hillary has very high potential to do incredible amounts of damage to this nation; the more trust any politician has, the more leeway they have to do fucked up shit before people get upset.  Considering Hillary is one of those identity politics types, expect a lot, A LOT of naive people with the very same sentiments to give her the benefit of the doubt for her entire presidency, no matter what she does, no matter how bad things get; it will always be someone else's fault, and it will probably all be pinned on the Republicans for one reason or another.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:53:48 PM

When will women’s-rights activists challenge Hillary on Clinton Foundation corruption?

As the Daily Beast puts it in their link to this Wall Street Journal article, the message from Clintonland is “sorry, not sorry.” Two months after revelations that the Clinton Foundation took millions of dollars from foreign governments during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, some of which represent the worst offenders of human and women’s rights in the world, the Clinton Foundation insists that they’re keeping the cash, as Mary Katharine also noted last night:

The board of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has decided to continue accepting donations from foreign governments, primarily from six countries, even though Hillary Clinton is running for president, a summary of the new policy to be released Thursday shows.

The rules would permit donations from Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and the U.K.—countries that support or have supported Clinton Foundation programs on health, poverty and climate change, according to the summary.

That means other nations would be prohibited from making large donations to the foundation. But those governments would be allowed to participate in the Clinton Global Initiative, a subsidiary of the foundation where companies, nonprofit groups and government officials work on solutions to global problems.

In other words, this is nothing but a threadbare dodge. The main foundation fund won’t take checks from oppressive regimes, but their subsidiary will. Progress! It remains to be seen whether the national news media will swallow this as some sort of improvement, or take umbrage at the assumption the Clintons clearly hold about low intellect and integrity within the Fourth Estate. I’d bet on the former, but I’m willing to be surprised.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/16/clinton-foundation-hey-well-keep-taking-money-from-foreign-donors/

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/16/clinton-foundation-hey-well-keep-taking-money-from-foreign-donors/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:02:49 PM

Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran

Is another shoe about to drop on the Clinton Foundation, and on Hillary Clinton’s problematic rollout? Newsweek’s Rory Ross reported this morning that the largest individual donor to the Clinton family business has conducted trade with Iran, perhaps in breach of US sanctions. Ukrainian energy mogul Victor Pinchuk has connections to the Clintons that go back almost a decade, and financial connections to the regime in Tehran that go much farther:

The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.

Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for “seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines” and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.

Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.

In other words, Interpipe should have been slapped with penalties and sanctions for its operations with Iran. Pinchuk’s company has a US subsidiary, which means that US sanctions apply across the entire organization. The agency for imposing penalties for sanctions violations in these cases, Ross notes, is the State Department. Who was in charge at the State Department during this period? None other than Hillary Clinton.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/18/newsweek-largest-individual-donor-to-clinton-foundation-has-trade-ties-to-iran/

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:06:53 PM

There's nothing trustworthy about this broad. Anyone who thinks so either is too ignorant of her record or is a willing ostrich that doesn't care in general.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:43:47 PM

There's nothing trustworthy about this broad. Anyone who thinks so either is too ignorant of her record or is a willing ostrich that doesn't care in general.

Even the dead agrees "there's nothing trustworthy about this broad"...

https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/589231246280110080

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:18:19 PM

That obituary request is hilarious.

My first answer to the question "Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?" is "obviously not!" Someone once called her a "congenital liar" and that fits.

But that's a bit specific because it's about trusting her to be truthful. We should expand our horizons and ask: Can Hillary Clinton to be trusted to lie?

For example, if you need to trust her to cover up Bill Clinton's rapes including visits to an underage sex slave island, then I think it's safe to say she can be trusted to do everything in her power to cover things like that up. So can the media.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:29:01 PM

Not sure Politician and Trustworthy go hand in hand.  I mean...she's a politician!  Basically all snake oil salesmen.

As of right now, I'm party-less, don't side or trust any of these candidates.  Gun to head, there would be only one candidate that I'd actually vote for, and not for politics or issues:

Now that's impressive.

Rand's the Man!

I'll join with coin!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:33:51 PM

Now that's impressive.

Rand's the Man!

I'll join with coin!

As long as you use one of your alternate wallets....

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:42:53 PM

That obituary request is hilarious.

My first answer to the question "Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?" is "obviously not!" Someone once called her a "congenital liar" and that fits.

But that's a bit specific because it's about trusting her to be truthful. We should expand our horizons and ask: Can Hillary Clinton to be trusted to lie?

For example, if you need to trust her to cover up Bill Clinton's rapes including visits to an underage sex slave island, then I think it's safe to say she can be trusted to do everything in her power to cover things like that up. So can the media.

I still cannot believe this hasn't been a full scale scandal in the press for the clinton family. This is how powerful those people are. Humans as underage sex slaves don't matter, as long as you vote for them.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:39:43 PM

http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/majority-of-voters-think-hillary-is-untrustworthy-poll/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: