Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ YuTü.Ço.in ★★ Signature Campaign (All BCT users welcomed; Much Such-such WoW!)  (Read 2977 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:18:23 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 09:57:21 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

YuTü.Ço.in's dedicated thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378.0
YuTü.Ço.in's [current] official website: YuTü.Ço.in
YuTü.Ço.in's signature campaign sig transfer thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526930.0

YuTü.Ço.in is the brand with a corresponding website, its URL identical - YuTü.Ço.in (currently at yutubopolis.com).
YuTüÇoin (YTÇ) is its PoW currency predominantly used for procuring shares of YouTube creators' crypto-commodity (yAłtçoin) trading on our bespoke exchange - YTÇ-SX; YuTüÇoin (YTÇ) [and our Proof-of-Burn (PoB) ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ)] will trade on legacy cryptocurrency exchanges.

Paramount updates and notes related to the signature campaign will be presented here above the OP's original content (including minor changes [for clarity]) remaining visible below the double horizon line thingies.

Update: Only 17 19 of the 20 20 Newbie positions are still currently available (see 2nd post). The count will be updated as further Newbies join or opting out to no longer participate whether by them removing the sig or displaying lack of interest by having their user account sit idle longer than four days whereupon we'll consider them no longer active, they having to start afresh if a slot remains available, indicative for non-Newbie enrollees.

Update: Users have the ability to transfer the embedded sig to another account of theirs or some other without losing the PÅQ's lucrative queue position provided, of course, the slack Conditions are abided by. In essence, some may opt to sell their sig campaign so to earn an immediate income oppose to taking a slight gamble and earning thousands down the road via the PÅQ hashing YouTuber crypto-commodities during its lifetime. We'll be more than happy to help felicitate such transfers if our assistance is required.

Note: During and after our signature campaign, it may become evident that initial enrollees have bowed out of the program, the list maintained here (2nd post of this thread): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430 In the event of such occurrence, the users' names and their stats in the table will include a strikethrough (as demonstrated), resulting in those listed below the former participates moving up accordingly, thus gaining a more favorable such-such wow timestamped YuTü.Ço.in PÅQ.

Announcement:

Firstly, for those seeking an actual [conventional] regular payout for participation, this may not be your cup of Earl Grey [hot], but please continue reading so to perhaps not miss out on a potentially such-such wow lucrative offering.

Secondly, some folks may have shown interest in participation prior to this thread going live, whereupon they would rank earlier than those enrolling via this thread. Ref.: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378.msg15301214#msg15301214 Did not apply.

Nextly, we nor any of our alt accounts (known or otherwise by YuTü.Ço.in's founder et al.) will be participating in YuTü.Ço.in's sig campaign so to take advantage of its such-such wow lucrativeness. Any immediate or future audits of our concerns will borne out that truism, e.g., theymos perusing the IP addresses of participants [of this forum] if nefariousness is suspected, reporting back to the community the paid for results his honest assessment if his assistance is requested.  Cool

YuTü.Ço.in's signature campaign will be limited to a maximum of 100 BitcoinTalk users regardless of rank (Newbie --> Legendary), albeit limited to ONLY 20 Newbie members.

Rewardment:

The lucky 100 participants of this such-such wow lucrative signature campaign will be rewarded a YuTü.Ço.in PÅQ having a potential value of no less than U$15,625 over the course of ~5.945586 years (U$2,628/yr) [and beyond], along with its soon-to-be-highly-sought-after early timestamp attribution that'll outrank others paying U$50 to U$500 per PÅQ in garnering similar results. Only 100 PÅQ owners paying U$25 each would have an earlier timestamping so to give paid-for early adapters an incentive to partake in our endeavor, using the initial U$2,500 such would generate to fund incorporating and other nominal startup costs like new underwear and tooth(singular)brush. <me's such funny guy!>

Important Note: There are no daily, weekly, etc., payouts via cryptocurrencies or fiat, with the ONLY promised reward for participation is a potentially lucrative YuTü.Ço.in PÅQ when the project comes to fruition. Bear in mind that no other entity is pursuing the commodification of YouTube content creators' brands except YuTübopołis' YuTü.Ço.in, but even if there were, rest assured that their conceived concepts wouldn't be as lucrative for YouTubers, their clients, nor affiliates including sig campaigners if they even consider employing said practice.

Implementation:

- Newbies will embed the following in their signatures:

Code:
YuTüÇoin: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378

Generating the following as demonstrated (not centered) in the sig of our YuTubopolis user account:

YuTüÇoin: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378

- Jr. Member and beyond will embed the following in their signatures:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378.0][b]YuTü.Ço.in[/b][/url]: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$[/center]

Generating the following as demonstrated (centered) in the sig of my Boi qaaf* user account:

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$

* I, the creator and founder of YuTü.Ço.in [et al.], maintain the Boi qaaf BCT user account, and, again, I personally (or otherwise) WILL NOT be rewarding myself a single soon-to-be highly valuable PÅQ.

Conditions:

The rules are fairly simple, where even if you slightly miss the mark due to a minor infraction(s) you'll be able to make it up at the end of the signature campaign by extending your involvement for no more than a week accordingly (different minor penalties for different folks depending on the infraction; such folks won't lose their rewarded PÅQ's highly valuable timestamp position). Bottom line, participate according to the following few rules and nobody will get hurt:

• Absolutely no cell phones!
  • Limited to ONLY 100 maximum BCT users
  • 20 Newbie members maximum allowed to enroll, accounts must be older than 48 hours of age from the timestamp of this OP [of this thread] - June 21, 2016, 04:18:23 AM (CST)
  • To deter the gaming of the rules/system due to some folks desiring the earliest timestamped PÅQs, of the first 50 enrollees, no more than 2 consecutive Newbies in a roll, to be broken up by placing the first non-Newbie between them; no more than 4 Newbies enrolling in a row thereafter
  • Multiple signature campaigns by BCT users are allowed, restricting only consecutive Newbies accounts as stated above
  • The corresponding [transferable] signature (see Implementation above) must remain in place for 30 days from the time of embedding the sig
  • Pen a minimum of 100 constructive on-topic posts (144+ characters) in any section spread out over the 30-day campaign (monitored by an anonymous fair-minded campaign manager)
  • Post no fewer than 3 times a day (at any time) during the entire 30-day period
  • You can incorporate the appropriate sig with any other content provided we're able to read it via the default BCT theme; We'll kindly privately inform you if encountering an issue, whereupon we're sure you'll rectify the matter or we'll cook up a mess of al dente noodles for the administering of 314 lashes
  • Queue positions are determined by who posts their commitment first (given 48 hours to embed the appropriate sig) in determining the timestamp of the PÅQ (have we yet mentioned how valuable the timestamping aspect is?)

At the end of the campaign, you'll be able to register your PÅQ via its associated email address on YuTü.Ço.in.

Selling your PÅQ or Trading your Sig:

One should have no problem selling their rewarded PÅQ with its favorable timestamp for no less than what the average value is for standard signature campaigns. If need be, we would be more than happy to assist in any such attempts, making sure that the appropriate email account is affiliated with the new PÅQ owner.

Users desiring to trade the sig to some other user, please visit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526930.0 - and publish your intent, PMing us (not required, for we'll check the thread periodically) to bring such course of action to our immediate attention.

Disclosure:

In spite of the injection of humor, this is a serious signature campaign where all participants will be rewarded as promised with one caveat: rewards are predicted on YuTübopołis' YuTü.Ço.in coming to fruition. With the combined efforts of those participating in this campaign bringing further awareness to YuTü.Ço.in, we believe failure is a moot issue.

Feel free to get in queue then ask questions, allowing 48 hours to remain in queue prior to fully committing.

Post the following as seen (in code brackets) if desiring to be included in the queue or opted to immediately start participating, demonstrated by the embedment of the required sig, whereupon your participation will be included on the table in the second post of this thread.

Code:
Please timestamp me!

We reserve the right to amend this OP for mostly clarifications purposes only, acting fairly for all concerns.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

EDIT: Below the fold of the OP reserved for addressing questions and concerns mirroring the initial responses.

potential value of no less than U$15,625 over the course of 5.945586 years (U$2,628/yr

Holy moly, I found a gold mine!!!!!!

Darn tootin'! And that's at only U$.01 per share, for if eventually trading at U$1.00 per share you'll need to add two more 0s like thus: U$1,562,500. And Also, that's for hashing a singular PÅQ during its lifetime, with still being able to hash additional PÅQs ad infinitum.

So this will pay with bitcoin or yutucoin?

Shoot! I had a feeling I forgot something, albeit quasi-implied [for those versed in PÅQs].

Actually, neither, but with yAłtçoin (yAŁT) yãłtz via dowzing (mining) by transferable PÅQs. A yAłtçoin is a YouTuber's branded crypto-commodity trading on our exchange - YTÇ-SX. On YuTü.Ço.in's platform, an affiliated YouTuber is referred to as a Lÿnspinz. Yãłtz (shares) will be worth no less than U$.01 (1 U$ penny; 1 cent) each, with a total of U$2M worth of yãłtz per yAłtçoin per YouTuber allocated over the course of 5.945586 years. Blocks are generated exactly every 120 seconds (2 minutes).

Visit our Gloššexicőin page if you're not versed with our neologisms.

Another thing I forgot to mention is for those desiring to be included in the queue, post the following as seen (including code brackets):

Code:
Please timestamp me!

<updated the OP reflecting the above>

EDIT: I meant to pen (including code brackets) not (in code brackets). No penalty assessed for those not incorporating such having already simply posted "Please timestamp me!" (nor will I penalize anybody in the future for violating this minor infraction). I only requested such to act as a visual aid so to quickly see who's committing, a moot issue since I'll be thoroughly reading each and every post regardless.

so one thing i need know how you went pay via btc? payment is weekly or how?

With apologies, your queries have been addressed in the OP and further in the responses below. But please ask again or other questions if still at sea. Thanks in advance, bitdoger, for appreciating the not-meant-to-be-rude stance.

I tried to understand your explanation, but unfortunately I did not understand the most important:
Rate per post or per limit of posts?

There is no "rate" per post, with the rewardment being for a singular prize, namely a PÅQ.

Is it 100 per 30 days? What if someone will post less or more?

100 posts spread out over 30 days as stipulated in the OP. Knock your socks off if desiring to post beyond said threshold. Posting less than 100 posts within 30 days would result in a 1-week (7 days) penalty period being added to the 30-day campaign so to satisfy the required post count.

And how much it is?

Again, there is no dollar et al. amount for participating in this signature campaign, with the reward being a singular PÅQ having a favorable timestamp.

Are you just predicting price of your coin and on that base you offer rates?

More than just a prediction since the minimum U$.01 (1 U$ penny/cent) mentioned is hard-coded on our platform akin to what the bare minimum is for commodities trading on legacy stock exchanges in the US and abroad.

(It would be better to guarantee the minimum in $$)

We did guarantee the minimum in $$ - U$15,625. That's the max-min a PÅQ would generate after its initial ~5.945586 years dowzing a singular yAłtçoin (YouTuber crypto-commodity). More, when taking into consideration that a PÅQ will continue to dowze beyond ~6 years and is not constricted to dowzing a specific yAłtçoin, hence the importance of its timestamp feature, allowing PÅQers to position their PÅQs ahead of other PÅQs having a later timestamp (according to YuTü.Ço.in rules/ToS). And, up-to-double the U$15,625 stated minimum (U$31,250) if the directed-toward yAłtçoin trades at U$.02 (2 U$ pennies/cents) due to the YouTube enjoying a sizable fanbase thanks to the content they've provided. If a yAłtçoin trades at U$.10 on our exchange, then the minimum would be upwards to U$156,250. It's feasible for some YouTuber's yAłtçoins to eventually trade beyond U$1.00 per share (yãłtz), thus the exampled minimum would equate to U$1,562,500 if favorable-timestamped PÅQs were positioned accordingly.

When you start counting posts (30 days period) from the enrollment day, or from starting this thread?

From day of enrollment starting when the required signature is in place. Tracking can be seen in post two of this thread maintained by another account of ours.

How you want guarantee payment after one month? (In one month campaign, and the fact you are Newbie, for me escrow is a must!)

As stated in the OP there is no guarantee because the project is only in its conceptual stage, hence this campaign to bring further awareness to it. There's no escrow because no moneys are being offered or paid for participation. Yes, this is a Newbie account, but I assure you that I'm not a Newbie in this space. Perhaps you've heard of me.

Thank you kindly for your questions. Feel free to provide further inquiries. This reply, along with all questions, will be mirrored in the OP below the fold.

Do you have a website?

YuTü.Ço.in linked in the OP (now at its top): YuTü.Ço.in
YuTü.Ço.in's dedicated thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378

Do you have a business plan that you can share with us with what the plan is for this currency?

The plan if thoroughly laid out on the website and thread linked above. yAłtçoins are YouTubers' crypto-commodity to be traded akin to any other commodity whether conventional- or crypto-based.

May I also ask why you chose ~5.9 years as a limit of determining the price? I'm
Not really sure how that works so maybe you could explain it to me first Smiley

128 Coins (shares/yãłtz) per Block X 30 Blocks per Hour (exactly every 2 minutes) X 24 Hours (per day) X 365 Days (in a year) x 5.945586 = 200,000,000.102, round down to 200M equating to U$2M at U$.01 per yãłtz.

Of that U$2M, a YouTuber affiliated with our program would earn no less than U$250,000 worth of their stock shares over the course of ~5.945586 years.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTubopolis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:21:17 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 08:55:45 PM by YuTubopolis

YuTüÇoin's signature campaign participants and their projected PÅQ timestamp ranking, accordingly queue positioned (PÅQs numbered 1 to 100, inclusive, reserved for early adapters paying only U$25 for the privilege).

Spreadsheet Ledger:

TS: Timestamp [ID#] of PÅQ
User: BitcoinTalk (BCT) User Name
R: BCT Ranking: (N)ewbie; (J)r. Member; (M)ember; (F)ull Member; (S)r. Member; (H)ero; (L)egendary; (SN)
A/Q: Status: Active or Queued (N for Nonactive [or No longer active] or X if scheduled for N in ~24 hours when warranted)
Start D/T of A: Start Date/Time (CST) of initial Activity
IPC: Initial Post Count at start of compliance
END: Post counts on July 13, 2016, at ~3:30 PM

107 105 (e.g.): Highlighted if moved up one (rarely more) position so not to have more than two (N)ewbies in a row (first 50 enrollees), quasi-thwarting gaming of the [more than fair] Conditions expressed in the OP; PHS and wazzap are most likely the same person, of which we have no qualms with such being the case, albeit unless embedding of the required sig isn't soon implemented, the user(s) accounts will be removed from their current favorable timestamp position

C: Charity entities which the users' reward PÅQs will have a limited queuing aspect when desiring to hash other YouTube creators' crypto-commodities if a line has already formed. Inclusions do not affect the 100 anticipated sig campaigners. All C participants will be included at the bottom of the Spreadsheet.

111A 108A 106A 105A 104A is a special case inclusion (A for Alternate; follow the link)

This signature campaign is being discontinued prematurely. The following 8 users WILL be awarded 2 PÅQs at some TBD time having the corresponding timestamps 101-116, inclusive, for spending their valuable time to date in helping to bring attention to YuTübopołis et al.

• 101 & 109: Accountbr
  • 102 & 110: Noctis Connor
  • 103 & 111: blockman
  • 104 & 112: Pab
  • 105 & 113: mishra1994u
  • 106 & 114: btvGainer
  • 107 & 115: pcoin
  • 108 & 116: btcking101
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:23:53 AM

potential value of no less than U$15,625 over the course of 5.945586 years (U$2,628/yr

freepick

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:34:30 AM

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:58:04 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 07:21:39 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Darn tootin'! And that's at only U$.01 per share, for if eventually trading at U$1.00 per share you'll need to add two more 0s like thus: U$1,562,500. And Also, that's for hashing a singular PÅQ during its lifetime, with still being able to hash additional PÅQs ad infinitum.

Shoot! I had a feeling I forgot something, albeit quasi-implied [for those versed in PÅQs].

Actually, neither, but with yAłtçoin (yAŁT) yãłtz via dowzing (mining) by transferable PÅQs. A yAłtçoin is a YouTuber's branded crypto-commodity trading on our exchange - YTÇ-SX. On YuTü.Ço.in's platform, an affiliated YouTuber is referred to as a Lÿnspinz. Yãłtz (shares) will be worth no less than U$.01 (1 U$ penny; 1 cent) each, with a total of U$2M worth of yãłtz per yAłtçoin per YouTuber allocated over the course of 5.945586 years. Blocks are generated exactly every 120 seconds (2 minutes).

Visit our Gloššexicőin page if you're not versed with our neologisms.

Another thing I forgot to mention is for those desiring to be included in the queue, post the following as seen (including code brackets):

Code:
Please timestamp me!

<updated the OP reflecting the above>

EDIT: I meant to pen (including code brackets) not (in code brackets). No penalty assessed for those not incorporating such having already simply posted "Please timestamp me!" (nor will I penalize anybody in the future for violating this minor infraction). I only requested such to act as a visual aid so to quickly see who's committing, a moot issue since I'll be thoroughly reading each and every post regardless.

3.14 ~ (3 + 1 = 4)
3.141 ~ (4 - 3 = 1)
3.1415 ~ (1 + 4 = 5)
3.14159 ~ (4 + 5 = 9)
3.141592 ~ (1 + 1 = 2)
3.1415926 ~ (1 + 5 = 6)
3.14159265 ~ (1 + 4 = 5)
3.141592653 ~ (1 + 2 = 3)
.1415926535 ~ (1 + 4 = 5)
4159265358 ~ (2 + 6 = Cool
1592653589 ~ (1 + 8 = 9)
5926535897 ~ (5 + 2 = 7)
9265358979 ~ (2 + 7 = 9)
2653589793 ~ (6 - 3 = 3)
6535897932 ~ (5 - 3 = 2)

Accountbr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:20:22 AM

Please timestamp me!

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:53:29 AM

Please timestamp me!

Thank you! Smiley
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:16:03 AM

Please timestamp me.

I want to join your campaign.

Thanks!

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:43:12 AM

Hi
I have visited your site,cool project,i like it

Please timestamp me!

Will you have sig for hero

Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
schooling

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:08:02 PM

I would like to join this campaign so please enroll me Grin
Please timestamp me!
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:21:19 PM

uige2016

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

Please timestamp me!
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:48:18 PM

Please timestamp me!
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:54:22 PM

I tried to understand your explanation, but unfortunately I did not understand the most important:
Rate per post or per limit of posts? Is it 100 per 30 days? What if someone will post less or more? And how much it is?
When you start counting posts (30 days period) from the enrollment day, or from starting this thread?
How you want guarantee payment after one month? (In one month campaign, and the fact you are Newbie, for me escrow is a must!)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PHS

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:44:23 PM

I visit your website and it's cool,

Please timestamp me

I want to join your campaign

Thanks!

BITSYNQ  █  A NEW KIND OF FREEDOM
══════════  P2P Cloud  ■  SynqCraft Game  ■  P2P Casino  ══════════
PHASE II ICO ENDS JULLY 15th  █  TEST OUR WALLET
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:30:00 PM

Time stamp me

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:53:43 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 07:00:37 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

With apologies, your queries have been addressed in the OP and further in the responses below. But please ask again or other questions if still at sea. Thanks in advance, bitdoger, for appreciating the not-meant-to-be-rude stance.

Rate per post or per limit of posts?

There is no "rate" per post, with the rewardment being for a singular prize, namely a PÅQ.

Is it 100 per 30 days? What if someone will post less or more?

100 posts spread out over 30 days as stipulated in the OP. Knock your socks off if desiring to post beyond said threshold. Posting less than 100 posts within 30 days would result in a 1-week (7 days) penalty period being added to the 30-day campaign so to satisfy the required post count.

And how much it is?

Again, there is no dollar et al. amount for participating in this signature campaign, with the reward being a singular PÅQ having a favorable timestamp.

More than just a prediction since the minimum U$.01 (1 U$ penny/cent) mentioned is hard-coded on our platform akin to what the bare minimum is for commodities trading on legacy stock exchanges in the US and abroad.

We did guarantee the minimum in $$ - U$15,625. That's the max-min a PÅQ would generate after its initial ~5.945586 years dowzing a singular yAłtçoin (YouTuber crypto-commodity). More, when taking into consideration that a PÅQ will continue to dowze beyond ~6 years and is not constricted to dowzing a specific yAłtçoin, hence the importance of its timestamp feature, allowing PÅQers to position their PÅQs ahead of other PÅQs having a later timestamp (according to YuTü.Ço.in rules/ToS). And, up-to-double the U$15,625 stated minimum (U$31,250) if the directed-toward yAłtçoin trades at U$.02 (2 U$ pennies/cents) due to the YouTube enjoying a sizable fanbase thanks to the content they've provided. If a yAłtçoin trades at U$.10 on our exchange, then the minimum would be upwards to U$156,250. It's feasible for some YouTuber's yAłtçoins to eventually trade beyond U$1.00 per share (yãłtz), thus the exampled minimum would equate to U$1,562,500 if favorable-timestamped PÅQs were positioned accordingly.

From day of enrollment starting when the required signature is in place. Tracking can be seen in post two of this thread maintained by another account of ours.

As stated in the OP there is no guarantee because the project is only in its conceptual stage, hence this campaign to bring further awareness to it. There's no escrow because no moneys are being offered or paid for participation. Yes, this is a Newbie account, but I assure you that I'm not a Newbie in this space. Perhaps you've heard of me.

Thank you kindly for your questions. Feel free to provide further inquiries. This reply, along with all questions, will be mirrored in the OP below the fold.

mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:06:53 PM

Really liked your project
Please timestamp me

I want to join your campaign

Thanks! Smiley
btcking101

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:10:59 PM

Please timestamp me!
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:53:11 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 01:45:26 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

Please timestamp me!

From the desk of Houston, we have an eager-beaver problem!:

Name:   btcking101
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 20, 2016, 12:56:09 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:10:50 PM

• 20 Newbie members maximum allowed to enroll, accounts must be older than 48 hours of age from the timestamp of this OP [of this thread] - June 21, 2016, 04:18:23 AM (CST)

Even though it's clear that the creation of your account is within the expressed 48 hours, here's what we propose just for you (no such considerations allocated for others if similar occurs):

You'll be put first in line on a reserve list to earn a PÅQ if one person out of the 100 fails to fulfill their commitment over the course of the next 30 days (including extensions), and you, yourself, fulfill the requirements outlined in the OP for awardment. Further, you won't lose your favorable PÅQ timestamp currently set at 111 (nice number, eh?).

Is it a deal? (I'll PM you so to make you aware of this reply) Meanwhile, thank you for your participation.

EDIT: A PM reply was received expressing that the user's keen on the deal. The second post of this thread has been updated reflecting his intent: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: