Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ YuTü.Ço.in ★★ Signature Campaign (All BCT users welcomed; Much Such-such WoW!)  (Read 2989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eugeney

Activity: 1036
Merit: 599

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:57:23 PM

Please timestamp me!
wazzap

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

Please timestamp me if is this still available.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:53:04 PM

Please timestamp me!
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:06:29 AM

Do you have a website?
Do you have a business plan that you can share with us with what the plan is for this currency?
May I also ask why you chose ~5.9 years as a limit of determining the price? I'm
Not really sure how that works so maybe you could explain it to me first Smiley

Thanks
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:38:56 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:31:52 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

Do you have a website?

YuTü.Ço.in linked in the OP (now at its top): YuTü.Ço.in
YuTü.Ço.in's dedicated thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378

Do you have a business plan that you can share with us with what the plan is for this currency?

The plan if thoroughly laid out on the website and thread linked above. yAłtçoins are YouTubers' crypto-commodity to be traded akin to any other commodity whether conventional- or crypto-based.

May I also ask why you chose ~5.9 years as a limit of determining the price? I'm
Not really sure how that works so maybe you could explain it to me first Smiley

128 Coins (shares/yãłtz) per Block X 30 Blocks per Hour (exactly every 2 minutes) X 24 Hours (per day) X 365 Days (in a year) x 5.945586 = 200,000,000.102, round down to 200M equating to U$2M at U$.01 per yãłtz.

Of that U$2M, a YouTuber affiliated with our program would earn no less than U$250,000 worth of their stock shares over the course of ~5.945586 years.

Thanks

Please ask further questions if desiring to fully understand YuTü.Ço.in and our intent, thanking you kindly for your inquiries to date.

Post #2 of this thread is now updated depicting all those to date partaking in our such-such wow lucrative signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:06:06 PM

I must confess that i dont understand this very much but it look quite interesting.
Please timestamp me
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:46:26 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 03:58:30 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

I must confess that i dont understand this very much but it look quite interesting.
Please timestamp me

Thank you, pcoin. You've been included on the list maintained in the second post of this thread.

Please note the updates to the OP located at the top of its page. We believe we are the first to allow the transferring of sigs of signature campaigns to other users of which won't incur any penalties (read: not starting anew) provided our Conditions (see OP) are maintained. Early signature campaigners may opt to sell their potentially such-such wow lucrative sig for an immediate return, in whichever case we'd be more than happy to aid in facilitating the transfers, including updating the table depicting queue positions of future rewarded timestamp PÅQs.

Of the 15 users who've already signed up, 7 have yet to embed sigs. If after 48 hours (originally 24, so to be fair) since registering they've yet to commit, the users queued after them will move up accordingly, thus making their in-the-future-owned favorable timestamp PÅQ that much more valuable.

The following example depicts how a favorable timestamp PÅQ could be used:

On our exchange a Lÿnspinz' (YouTube creator) stock (crypto-commodity) starts rising in value due to the creator's general popularity increasing worldwide thanks, in part, to recent content uploaded on his/her YouTube channel. Since the maximum 100 PÅQs are already in place hashing the yAłtçoin (stock), astute PÅQers have joined the queue in hopes of they, too, getting a chance to hash the stock (yAłtçoin) with expectations of it rising even further. Since all PÅQs are timestamped, PÅQers joining the queue late would be able to bump ahead of the queue depending on their PÅQ's timestamp. In essence, a PÅQ earned via our sig campaign would have more value than those purchased upwards to U$500 once YuTü.Ço.in is outta Beta.

Hence why our use of the term such-such wow. Please ask questions if anything pertaining to YuTü.Ço.in et al. needs further clarification.

YuTü.Ço.in will eventually play a vital role in the crypto-commoditization of YouTuber brands. Feel free to support us in any capacity you see fit during our nascent stage of development and beyond. Thank you.

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:57:43 AM

How is this going to look like since there is no payment address, this is very confusing but the idea seem good unless that no one can point out how, where and when we shall receive payment.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 07:24:34 AM

How is this going to look like since there is no payment address, this is very confusing but the idea seem good unless that no one can point out how, where and when we shall receive payment.

Rewardment (payment) for signature campaigners will be in the form of PÅQs having a lucrative timestamp attribute, hence not requiring payment addresses from or to users. Early PÅQers will be able to hash the first YouTuber's crypto-commodity, and later having queue-positioning power as more desirable/profitable YouTubers enter into the program.

The worst positioned sig campaigner earning PÅQ ID200 would have only 199 PÅQs outranking his, but would outrank eventually tens of thousands of paid-for PÅQs at a maximum price point of U$500 each. Think of it as cloud mining, but with a built-in trust factor thwarting nefariousness.

ricku

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:48:12 AM

Rewardment (payment) for signature campaigners will be in the form of PÅQs having a lucrative timestamp attribute, hence not requiring payment addresses from or to users. Early PÅQers will be able to hash the first YouTuber's crypto-commodity, and later having queue-positioning power as more desirable/profitable YouTubers enter into the program.

The worst positioned sig campaigner earning PÅQ ID200 would have only 199 PÅQs outranking his, but would outrank eventually tens of thousands of paid-for PÅQs at a maximum price point of U$500 each. Think of it as cloud mining, but with a built-in trust factor thwarting nefariousness.
Honestly i dont understand but the idea seems to rotates around youtube, the website in your personal message does not open, may be visiting your website may clear some things to me.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:23:16 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:01:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

Honestly i dont understand but the idea seems to rotates around youtube, the website in your personal message does not open, may be visiting your website may clear some things to me.

<Due to Newbie restrictions, I replied via Gleb so that the image below would render.>

Don't know what you mean by "the website in your personal message does not open" for clearly seen above http://yutu.co.in/ is indeed live. Please let me know if you're referring to something else, whereupon your concern can be addressed accordingly.

EDIT: YuTü.Ço.in's new temporary home is http://yutubopolis.com/ while going through a metamorphosis.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:28:12 AM

Please time stamp me. I am interested. Thank you

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
YuTubopolis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

Please time stamp me. I am interested. Thank you

Thank you kindly, xavier. The table has been update reflecting your participation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430 Your future rewarded PÅQ will be timestamped 116 unless its bumped up (115, 114, etc.) due to those currently ahead of you bowing out of our such-such wow lucrative signature campaign, of which, unfortunately [for them], looks highly likely.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:40:21 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 06:31:36 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

The following table maintained in the second post of this thread will be updated after midnight (CST) to allow users in Queue - Q - a little extra time to embed the required sig based on their BCT ranking. If not accomplished within the extended timeframe, those complying to our signature campaign Conditions (see OP) will move up accordingly, thus making their futurely owned YuTü.Ço.in PÅQs that much more valuable.

EDIT: The table has been updated currently depicting the below in the second post of this thread.

Table Ledger:

TS: Timestamp [ID#] of PÅQ
User: BitcoinTalk (BCT) User Name
R: BCT Ranking: (N)ewbie; (J)r. Member; (M)ember; (F)ull Member; (S)r. Member; (H)ero; (L)egendary; (SN)
A/Q: Status: Active or Queued (N for Nonactive if warranted)
Start D/T of A: Start Date/Time (CST) of initial Activity
IPC: Initial Post Count at start of compliance

107 105 (e.g.): Highlighted if moved up one (rarely more) position so not to have more than two (N)ewbies in a row (first 50 enrollees), quasi-thwarting gaming of the [more than fair] Conditions expressed in the OP; PHS and wazzap are most likely the same person, of which we have no qualms with such being the case, albeit unless embedding of the required sig isn't soon implemented, the user(s) accounts will be removed from their current favorable timestamp position

111 108 is a special case inclusion (follow the link)

TS
User
R
A/Q
Start D/T of A
IPC
101 Accountbr(J)
A
June 21 05:20:22 AM  43
102Noctis Connor(J)
A
June 21 05:53:29 AM42
103blockman(J)
A
June 21 06:16:03 AM32
104Pab(H)
A
June 21 06:43:12 AM2218
schooling(N)
N
June 21 07:08:02 AM7
uige2016(N)
N
June 21 08:40:42 AM5
105 PHS(F)
Q
June 21 09:44:23 AM341
SellBuyAcc(N)
N
June 21 08:48:18 AM9
106V.Lace(S)
Q
June 21 09:44:23 AM695
107mishra1994u(M)
A
June 21 01:06:53 PM126
108btcking101(N)
A
June 21 01:10:59 PM2
109eugeney(M)
Q
June 21 01:57:23 PM102
110wazzap(F)
Q
June 21 02:01:42 PM1021
111btvGainer(S)
A
June 21 04:53:04 PM919
112pcoin(J)
A
June 22 10:06:06 AM63
113xavier77(F)
A
June 23 03:28:12 AM218

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:46:31 AM

Three horses have been scratched from the race as seen in the post above which virtually mirrors the second post of this thread, thus moving subsequent enrollees up accordingly with further movement forthcoming if users fail to comply to our Conditions in the OP, losing out on the Such-such WoW! lucrative timestamped PÅQ rewarded upon completing of our signature campaign.

ricku

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:21:40 AM

<Due to Newbie restrictions, I replied via Gleb so that the image below would render.>

Don't know what you mean by "the website in your personal message does not open" for clearly seen above http://yutu.co.in/ is indeed live. Please let me know if you're referring to something else, whereupon your concern can be addressed accordingly.
Newbie accounts have series of limitations.
This makes better sense now with the pics i will check your blog in order to read more about this your unique idea.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:41:35 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:02:49 PM by Gleb Gamow

EDIT: YuTü.Ço.in's new temporary home is http://yutubopolis.com/ while going through a metamorphosis.
Newbie accounts have series of limitations.
This makes better sense now with the pics i will check your blog in order to read more about this your unique idea.

Please ask any questions if unsure of anything.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:52:20 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 10:58:01 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/24/quoine-raises-16-million-for-bitcoin-exchange-of-exchanges/

According to cryptocurrency portal Coinhills’ real-time ranking of global bitcoin exchanges in volume of transactions, Quoine is ranked in 7th place following Chinese six exchanges in a craze of speculation. This list obviously indicates Quoine being Japan’s largest bitcoin exchange followed by BtcBox and bitFlyer as well as one of the world’s leading bitcoin exchanges. Given that the annual amount of foreign-exchange(FX) trading in Japan has reached about $50 trillion, Kayamori predicts about 10% of these transactions being replaced by cryptocurrencies in the future. Quoine transacts bitcoins worth of $50 million a day, but he thinks it will be able to expand up to 100 times that of today.The latest funding was obviously swayed by the perspective that the demand for bitcoin will grow exponentially upon Japanese parliament’s recent enactment of a bill for regulating cryptocurrency exchanges.

It's a given that crypto-commodities will make up a large part of those cryptocurrencies projected in the ~10% of transactions of foreign-exchange(FX) trading in Japan, virtually indicative of future trading on other nation-states' FX exchanges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commoditization

In social sciences, particularly anthropology, the term is used interchangeably with commodification to describe the process of making commodities out of any thing that did not used to be available for trade previously.

As the [linked-to cropped] image below illustrates, YuTübopołis' YuTü.Ço.in commodifies YouTube creators' brands into crypto-commodities trading on our proprietary exchange, perhaps (predicated on performances) to eventually trade on legacy (or soon-to-be thereof) FX exchanges alongside myriad cryptocurrencies or on some standalone platform specifically designed for the trading of such, ingraining the soon-to-be.

YuTü.Ço.in <I, the founder, took literally weeks to create the linked-to table as a vehicle to aid in eliciting emotions for YuTü.Ço.in et al.>

BCT users opting to participate in our Such-such Wow! lucrative signature campaign will earn one YuTü.Ço.in PÅQ at the end of the 30-day campaign providing the not-burdensome Conditions (see OP) are adhered to. Each uniquely timestamped PÅQ will have the ability to hash 262,800 shares* of YouTuber creators' brands' stocks per year, each share trading at no less than U$.01 on our exchange.

* Hashed yAłtçoin blocks rewarded exactly every 120 seconds (2 minutes) over the course of ~5.945586 years (200M shares/yãłtz total) on our permissioned blockchain network (What is a Permissioned Blockchain Network?).

PÅQers will have the ability to redirect their PÅQs at will if one of the maximum 100 slots of the hashable [YouTuber] stock/commodity is available, otherwise they'll have to wait in queue for the next available opening [while still hashing the Lÿnspinz' yAłtçoin it'll be currently directed towards]. The better the PÅQ's timestamp, the better position in the queue the PÅQ will be able to attain (placement processed by a fair, fully disclosed algorithm).

For instance, a PÅQer may opt to redirect their PÅQ from hashing shares (yãłtz) of Nikola Danaylov's yAłtçoin having the ticker symbol 1on1 to either the YouTube brands Numberphile - #PHILE - and/or* Ray William Johnson's Equals Three Studios - =3 - (clarifying: - ticker symbols (TiçSÿms) -) because market conditions became more favorable to hash the expressed YouTubers' yAłtçoins. Again, due to their PÅQ's early timestamp, the exampled PÅQer will be more apt to obtain head-of-the-line positioning in hopes of soon hashing the newly desired yAłtçoin once one of the 100 slots is vacated by another PÅQer retargeting their PÅQ to what they deem to be a more rewarding yAłtçoin.

* and/or because PÅQers can queue their PÅQs toward more than one YouTuber yAłtçoin, whereupon once rewarded an available slot the other yAłtçoins they are in line for will be nullified or remain in queue depending on the PÅQers' settings.

As alluded to, YuTü.Ço.in will act as a proving ground of sorts for YouTubers' crypto-commodities trading on our platform to one day trading the exact PÅQers-own shares on some formidable legacy exchange where the commodities would be readily available to a wider audience trading shares beyond U$1.00 each thanks in part, perhaps, to having them included in the likes of cryptocurrency-based 401K plans (etc.), a reasonable reality given the direction cryptocurrencies are trekking (read: fuck To-the-moon!, thanks to YouTube stars and upcoming creators lending their brands to our endeavor, YuTübopołis is heading to the stars in all quadrants of the Milky Way, with sights set on those of Canis Major Dwarf).

As a further incentive to garner support for our current signature campaign, those who participate and earn PÅQs will be first in line to participate in our future affiliate program earning 20% of actual sales of PÅQs that'll be immediately credited to their set-up accounts via viable cryptocurrency of choice [or possibly fiat depending on the program's functionality]. ALL other affiliates will earn 10% of sales for their affiliate participation commencing no less than 60 days after initiating the program so to give our cherished sig campaigners a footing.

In closing, we wish to thank current and future BCT users partaking in our Such-such WoW! signature campaign specifically designed so to garner more eyeballs to our official BCT thread and website, in turn gaining further support from the community in hopes of quickening development of what's envisioned, for I, its creator and founder, don't possess any of the skill sets required to build the myriad technical aspects in seeing the venture to fruition, not to mention going alone wouldn't be prudent for all concerns even if I did or faked accolades.
YuTubopolis

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 12:49:09 AM

The maintained list of current sig campaigners has been updated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430
YuTubopolis

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 12:44:49 AM

The maintained list of our Such-such WoW! signature campaign has been updated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.msg15303430#msg15303430

As mentioned, BCT users enrolled in our currently running campaign will not only earn YuTübopołis' YuTü.Ço.in early-timestamp PÅQ, but will be able to participate in our future affiliate program earning 20% per sale of PÅQs, all others earning 10% of sales. Also, you'll be able to sell the affiliate ID aspect to some other if you're not planning on participating in such a program. ONLY 100 20%-off discount codes will be available, thus worth U$100 per sale after we exit Beta.

Perhaps, sweetening the pot some more is in order. How about a brand new Tesla Roadster to the the affiliate having the most PÅQ sales? Would that be worth your wild? Tentatively speaking, the prize would be base on no less than 1,000 affiliated sales or 1,500 PÅQs sold in total during a TBD timeframe. A special fund held by some non-associate of YuTü.Ço.in et al. in escrow would guarantee the rewarding of either a custom order Tesla Roadster valued at no more than U$125,000 or accepting an immediate payment of U$80,000 payable via crypto or fiat[-based means].
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: