Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-SALE Bitcoin Penny™ Canvas Bank Bags (100 Coins)  (Read 3521 times)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

Aloa Chris  !

Any news about those preorders ?  when do you think  you would  able to deliver  please ?  Roll Eyes

Kind regards

defcon23

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:14:30 PM

Aloa Chris  !

Any news about those preorders ?  when do you think  you would  able to deliver  please ?  Roll Eyes

Kind regards

defcon23

Just waiting to hear back from the mint. (It seems this is minting season. LOL) The canvas bags are here, and they look great! Super excited about filling them very soon! Wink

By the way, a couple of these Canvas Bank Bags are still available, if anyone else is interested. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:09:39 PM

UPDATE: I've spoken with the mint, and the coins re-order should be here by the time I've arrived back home on August 10. (Only about one week past the estimated lead time, so I'd say we're still on fair schedule.) Give me a couple days to settle and fill the orders, and your new Bitcoin Penny™ Canvas Bank Bags (filled with ONE HUNDRED 2016 DAVE coins) should be in the mail by the 12th! Grin

And for anyone who missed the original pre-order offer, we'll still have two (2) Canvas Bank Bags available for sale. (Remember, we're only issuing TEN of these limited edition Bitcoin Penny™ Canvas Bank Bags for 2016, so get them while you can.)

Regards,
Chris Smiley

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:14:55 PM

Nice!
Can't wait to receive them. Smiley
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:08:19 PM

I'll reserve one!

Just gotta have this Cheesy

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:31:14 PM

I'll reserve one!

Just gotta have this Cheesy

Good call on that!!!  Especially if this is your first Bitcoin Penny purchase.... you will not be disappointed!! Cheesy

thanks

Yeah it is my first Bitcoin Penny purchase Smiley, looking forward to it.

Trying to secure some BTC currently by purchasing various coins and collectibles. Seems like a good move so far Smiley

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:00:00 AM

If you still had 2 bags left that is?

Would love a reply  Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:01:01 AM

Would love a reply  Grin

I think he's traveling until the 10th or so, IIRC ?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:12:12 AM

Would love a reply  Grin

Oh, I see I see, Well if possible I'd like to reserve the last two bags with this post Smiley

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 12:33:41 PM

Would love a reply  Grin

Oh, I see I see, Well if possible I'd like to reserve the last two bags with this post Smiley

Sorry for the late reply. Owlcatz speaks the truth. I'm leaving again (just got back Monday) in a few minutes for NY, but I'll be back on the 10th. Then no more trips for a long while. Smiley

The last two bags are reserved for you, Hhampuz. Wink

Thanks for all the support on this new project, everyone. You guys rock! See you in a week.

Regards,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:37:26 PM

Would love a reply  Grin

Sorry for the late reply. Owlcatz speaks the truth. I'm leaving again (just got back Monday) in a few minutes for NY, but I'll be back on the 10th. Then no more trips for a long while. Smiley

The last two bags are reserved for you, Hhampuz. Wink

Thanks for all the support on this new project, everyone. You guys rock! See you in a week.

Regards,
Chris

Awesome!

Thank's for the update.

Sending the btc today and updating with the txid later tonight Smiley.

Enjoy your trip!

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:11:00 PM

Awesome!

Thank's for the update.

Sending the btc today and updating with the txid later tonight Smiley.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks, Hhampuz! It's been a very busy two days of catching Pokemon with my daughter. And with the calzones we'll be having for dinner tonight, life couldn't be any better. Wink

Regards,
Chris

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:41:13 AM

If anyone wants to sell me their bag, or half a bag (with the canvas bag included please let me know
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:36:56 AM

If anyone wants to sell me their bag, or half a bag (with the canvas bag included please let me know

I have not actually paid for the 2 i reserved, so you can take one of them Smiley

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 01:23:52 PM

I have not actually paid for the 2 i reserved, so you can take one of them Smiley

Killyou72, feel free to send the funds to the addy in the original post, and I'll reserve that Bank Bag for you. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:25:23 PM

Killyou72, feel free to send the funds to the addy in the original post, and I'll reserve that Bank Bag for you. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Do you want me to pay now BitcoinPenny? Just figured I'll wait until you are back, but I'll pay straight away so you don't feel that I'm dishonest

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:26:48 PM

Regards,
Chris

Do you want me to pay now BitcoinPenny? Just figured I'll wait until you are back, but I'll pay straight away so you don't feel that I'm dishonest

it's a pre-sale .. so everyone who have reserved a bag have already paid for it .. ( that's how pre-orders works. )
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:28:16 PM

Regards,
Chris

it's a pre-sale .. so everyone who have reserved a bag have already paid for it .. ( that's how pre-orders works )

Yeah I know how it works but he said he was going to travel and not be able to talk here to us. So figured I could wait a couple of days until he is back. Sorry if I were mistaken.

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 01:40:55 PM

What? I would never think you're dishonest for waiting a few days. Don't be silly. Smiley

As for the pre-sale, yes. Originally, we were waiting for the funds to arrive before reserving the Bank Bags. At this stage, I'd be inclined to simply reserve one without payment; However, I'm not sure if that's particularly fair to those who had to pay in advance before we placed the order. Just to be on the fair / safe side, let's go ahead and require payment in advance as we did with the other customers.

In the meantime, we have two (2) of the Canvas Bank Bags still available, and I expect that one will be pre-sold to you, and perhaps the last one to killyou72. I'll definitely keep this thread posted with the availability updates.

Thanks again, Hhampuz. And if you have any more questions, please feel free to post here or PM me. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:45:26 PM

What? I would never think you're dishonest for waiting a few days. Don't be silly. Smiley

As for the pre-sale, yes. Originally, we were waiting for the funds to arrive before reserving the Bank Bags. At this stage, I'd be inclined to simply reserve one without payment; However, I'm not sure if that's particularly fair to those who had to pay in advance before we placed the order. Just to be on the fair / safe side, let's go ahead and require payment in advance as we did with the other customers.

In the meantime, we have two (2) of the Canvas Bank Bags still available, and I expect that one will be pre-sold to you, and perhaps the last one to killyou72. I'll definitely keep this thread posted with the availability updates.

Thanks again, Hhampuz. And if you have any more questions, please feel free to post here or PM me. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Appreciate it! Smiley

Have sent the payment now. Just waiting for the txid and will update it once I have it.

Once you are back home again, feel free to shoot me a PM so I can update you with shipment info Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: