Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling disease  (Read 1858 times)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:54:32 AM

yeah, it can be a disease i guess.

gambling addiction is very dangerous because it makes the person rely on gambling as their main source of income. they believe that gambling can make them rich. and because of this belief the more they wager, the higher the bet, the higher the risk because they believe they will have a higher return. and why not, it's tempting. maybe they heard stories from someone that a certain someone hit the jackpot, or somebody got rich from gambling this and that. but not anybody can be a winner.

and you have a point in investing. it may be unstable and may take time but it can bring profit in the long run. i guess some people don't just have that kind of patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:06:26 AM

gambling addiction is very dangerous because it makes the person rely on gambling as their main source of income. they believe that gambling can make them rich. and because of this belief the more they wager, the higher the bet, the higher the risk because they believe they will have a higher return. and why not, it's tempting. maybe they heard stories from someone that a certain someone hit the jackpot, or somebody got rich from gambling this and that. but not anybody can be a winner.

and you have a point in investing. it may be unstable and may take time but it can bring profit in the long run. i guess some people don't just have that kind of patience.

if someone starts gambling thinking it as their main source of income then i would call them the biggest fool and a lazy cow because he cannot go for normal job Grin ,if anyone is planning to become an instant millionaire through gambling it is just a myth,if that is so easy you could see many millionaires around the world
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:00:56 AM

As i read many people who gambling with btc.
they looking for easy way to gain btc or even to become rich.
but some people just wasting their btc,
have some guts and confident that they will win big and bigger,
but ended with lost everything they have.
why people always trying to gambling ?
investing can be a good way to gain more but it need time.

is gambling become disease or illness that cant be cured from people mind?
Yes Bro Gambling Is Like a illness Of Mind Which Will Ruin the Person's Life Who is Doing Gambling....
He Will Lose More than he Invest In Gambling And According To me No One Become Rich With Gambling....
If Gambling Made Someone Rich then The Person Will Be Rich For a Short Term and Then He Will Be Poor and Poor Again.......
So I Suggest That Gambling is Shit Game Based On Pure Luck and I Suggest Everyone That Stay Away From Gambling Like Poker, Roullete.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: