Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⬢ Free Profitable Tips! ⬢⬢ 91.42% Winrate ⬢  (Read 2532 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:23:32 AM

even its a small winnings but if this all wins we can collect good profits, i think this OP really doing well just needed to pay more attention
with his tips and have some extra coins and start to win good luck mate and to OP hope we win with this tips,.

Thanks, we are working now on a horsebet strategy, so we are quite busy nowadays. However I will post the new bets tomorrow, stay tuned lads!

I also want to bet on horses. Is horse racing fun to watch. The OP knows his stuff I can't believe his record of wins wow. Very helpful good tips.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:34:38 AM

hi OP any new update coming from your strategy its been a week now, did you open another thread or just busy enjoying your earnings?
hope you can share again some of your sure bet even in a small odd worth to follow. good luck mate.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1456

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:58:22 AM

I have succesfully demonstrated in my previous thread that I can make +491% profit in just a few days. We have modified the strategy a little bit, my brother found a way to have even higher accuracy with sportsbets. In this thread I would like to test out our new strategy, this would be the 2.0 version with even higher profits. Previously we had only 79% winrate, here we aim for +90%! All tips here are FREE because it's still a test version, so only bet small amounts if you want to follow us.

If you want to learn more about our betting secrets: GET THE PROFITABLE BETTING GUIDE HERE!

Profit: +17%

Winrate: 92.6%
Wins: 25
Losses: 2
Tips: 27

How much do you bet per game? Does it vary depending on the odds? Or do you bet the same amount everytime?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:05:56 AM

When I saw the title I was really impressed at 91.42% winrate but when I saw that odds were of average 1.05 per game, you have to bet 1 btc to get 1.05 btc which honestly is great if the winnings keeps coming without being interrupted by any loss, but since 2 loss have already happened here, I am doing a bit of calculations 25x0.05 (average odd 1.05 maybe bit lower, a bit higher and base bet of 1 btc) so 25x0.05 btc equals to 1.25 btc, 2 losses x 1 btc equals to 2 btc 1.25 btc wins - 2 btc loss its equal -ve 0.75 btc. So this strategy I am afraid is not working with high base bet. Statistics says it clear.

Edit: This strategy could have been a winning one if average bet of 1.10 as 25 wins means 2.5 btc -2 btc from 2 losses equal to +ve 0.50 btc.
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:41:24 AM

I will continue giving tips soon, but nowadays we are very busy testing our new strategy. Once it becomes final, we will have ever more accurate bets.

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:05:44 AM

I will continue giving tips soon, but nowadays we are very busy testing our new strategy. Once it becomes final, we will have ever more accurate bets.
i will wait for this i hope the new system/strategy will be shared as well good luck mate
and thank you for it in advanced.
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:23:15 AM

i will wait for this i hope the new system/strategy will be shared as well good luck mate
and thank you for it in advanced.

We have decided to release it, it is now final and has passed all the tests, and made already big profits. We have decided to withdraw from the forum after we give out our strategy to 3 chosen people. We will be too busy to make real money, so the free tips will end.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548563.0

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: