Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:03:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Plutus [PLU] — Earn 3% Back in Crypto on Every Debit Card Payment  (Read 97543 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
David_Plutus

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:21:57 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 11:59:40 AM by David_Plutus

It's 2.5% to convert BTC to pounds using the Coinbase card. Can we be assured that Plutus will be cheaper?

The full Plutus fee schedule is being released prior to the roll out of Plutus 2.0, which is likely just a matter of weeks.

I can't comment on what those fees will be, though I agree that 2.5% is particularly high for cryptocurrency conversion throughout the industry.

A matter of weeks ago you also said that.

You also said full launch would be in Q1. We are now almost in Q3

Hey Doulon,

We try to avoid mentioning exact dates, as this has proven to backfire in the future.

As you may know, we have a small number of dedicated Plutus Community members who already have access to some aspects of Plutus 2.0 as well as having a Plutus Debit Card in their walelts.

There has been delays along the way, most of which are due to third party issues outside of our control. What we've got to highlight is that Plutus is developing new technology from the ground up, within an emerging industry. Plutus 2.0 is right around the corner, we're excited to share it all with you and the general public  Cheesy
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:24:24 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 01:16:14 PM by David_Plutus

Will you offer debit card in future, how and where we earn. Do you have any demo site.

Hey Allegos,

The Plutus Debit Card is already in the hands of some of our most dedicated users, as part of a pilot testing phase we are currently undergoing. We expect the full public roll out to be sometime soon - weeks, rather than months.

Each time users top up their Plutus Debit Card, with crypto or fiat, they are awarded up to 3% cashback in our native rewards token, PLU.

You can find more information on our website, here

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know  Grin
BTCCoaster

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:30:33 PM

Discussion - The Psychology Behind Bank Card Designs

A great piece from our Social Media and Content Marketer, Marcus Soulsby, on the psychology behind bank card designs. Read the full article here

Discussing the rise of bank cards, the impact of colour in their design, and the landscape vs portrait design argument.

You can see our final design for the upcoming Plutus Debit Card featured in the article, too!  Cheesy

What do you think is important to good card design? Are there any cards which have caught your eye recently?

How about metal cards? I think they are cool.
Plutus design seems good, portrait style cards are a little different too
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

Agreed, BTCCoaster, metal cards do look awesome! It's been something the team have discussed in the past, you might well see them become an addition to Plutus in the future as the company grows  Cheesy

I think the Plutus card design is great, it took the team a little while to find just the right colour but I think they've done an amazing job! It really stands out, and helps the logo 'pop'.
Decentralites

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:26:41 PM

Vertical is a little different - like it! Very blue.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:50:38 AM

Vertical is a little different - like it! Very blue.

We think so too, Decentralites. Hope to see you ordering a card come our public roll out  Cheesy

I think it would look awesome in a wallet, and when paying!
DEX-Champion

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:52:55 AM

Looking forward to the decentralised nature of it. What is needed for KYC? I use other decentralised exchanges without passing KYC.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:45:28 AM

Looking forward to the decentralised nature of it. What is needed for KYC? I use other decentralised exchanges without passing KYC.

As we offer more than just an exchange service, our users are required to pass KYC in order for us to be 100% compliant with national, and international, AML regulations.

In order to pass KYC our users will need to provide details such as:

- Name and address
- Supporting document image
- 'Selfie'

We treat all of our user data in the most secure manner possible. Our KYC checks are ran by a market leading, trusted third party in the industry.
DEX-Champion

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:41:06 AM

Thanks! So I need to pass kyc and order a card before using the exchange?
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:57:55 PM

Thanks! So I need to pass kyc and order a card before using the exchange?

That's right - all our users will be able to order a Plutus Debit Card and will be required to pass KYC in order to protect themselves, and others, from fraud  Cheesy

When you create an account you'll get access to our full range of services! Including use of the Plutus Debit Card, access to our decentralised exchange, and some of the benefits of our rebate systems  Cheesy

David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

Article - The Return of the Bitcoin Bulls

Another great piece from our Social Media and Content Marketer, Marcus, on the return of the Bitcoin Bulls

What do you think are some of the core reasons behind this uptick in the industry?
BTCCoaster

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

I am discussing a similar topic on another thread at the moment. I am hoping we see a new ATH by mid 2020 latest
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:06:54 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 01:36:37 PM by mprep

I am discussing a similar topic on another thread at the moment. I am hoping we see a new ATH by mid 2020 latest

Due to the volatility of the markets, I think it's difficult to say what we'll see in the future. However, with Plutus you'll be able to spend those assets regardless of their immediate value  Cheesy

Plutus at the PayTech Awards

We're proud to announce that we've been shortlisted under two categories in the 2019 PayTech Awards!

Nominations include ‘Best Consumer Payments Initiative’ and ‘Top Paytech Innovation’. We’re honoured to be competing alongside innovative FinTech companies such as TandemBank and Curve. We look forward to hearing the results at the prestigious awards ceremony on July 5th.

Find out more here
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 12:27:57 PM

Yep! We're proud to be alongside some great companies in the FinTech industry!
PLUTUSit (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:16:26 PM

Plutus Bi-Monthly Report — Card Production (Jun 1/2)

Welcome back to our bi-monthly report, the team has made some great progress in recent weeks and hit several internal milestones.

Pinned Announcements

- Access to features is available to team accounts and members of our Pilot Programme.
- The aim of the Pilot is to gather feedback from our community in order to provide an improved platform for the wider audience.
- Our site and a new app will be available to the wider public once the pilot ends, unveiling our new live features.

Development Update

Crypto Buy/Sell
The tech team demonstrated the new and improved PlutusDEX internally last week and it received overwhelmingly positive responses. We have designed an incredibly intuitive trading platform with a slick frontend interface that even technical newbies will be able to use.

We are currently testing the crypto buy/sell feature internally and we will shortly be rolling it out to our pilot programme users. The team are excited to reveal the progress that’s been made.

Marketing Update

Award Nominations
Plutus has received two nominations for the PayTech Awards 2019, which strengthens our position as a truly innovative brand within the finance sector. Nominations include ‘Best Consumer Payments Initiative’ and ‘Top Paytech Innovation’. You can view the rest of the categories and nominations here. The results will be announced on July 5th.

Press Announcement Schedule
The marketing team has put together a schedule of potential press announcements to release over the coming weeks and first drafts of several announcements have already been written up. With the product quickly coming together, the team can begin to unveil partnerships, new features, marketing and more.

USP’s
The marketing team has been evaluating our messaging in order to clarify our unique selling proposition (USP). We have identified several features that are yet to be achieved by anyone else and we aim to engrain these in the minds of consumers. Most prominently, that Plutus is the most secure crypto finance app in the world.

Discord Rewards
Our Discord channel has quickly become the central hub for all Plutus related discussions. We have ordered and received several Plutus-branded prizes to give away to active members of our Discord community at the end of each month. Our first winner was announced this week, join us here and engage in conversations for a chance to win.

General Update

Card Production & Packaging
The Plutus Debit Cards are officially in production! All elements have been confirmed (design, layout, weight, etc.) and we are now awaiting the manufacturers to deliver. The card packaging and mailer have also been finalised and the team are now negotiating prices before entering development.

PLU Rewards
The team has been discussing ways to add further utility to PLU so users can get the most out of their earned rewards. After considering all eventualities including costs, longevity, PLU price, scalability and more, the team identified an appropriate solution. The team are in discussions with a 3rd party rewards partner and we are preparing for front-end integration; the backend functionality of our Rebate Programme is ready.

Enhanced Due Diligence
Plutus is in the planning phase of implementing an enhanced due diligence process where applicable, such as dealing with Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). Our long-term plan is to automate the process as much as possible and ensure its user-friendly as well as highly secure. We have the procedures in place but upgrading the system to combine automated processes and manual oversight will offer the best user experience from a compliance perspective.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Fact: Less than 3% of Bitcoin addresses contain one Bitcoin or more — the percentage of Bitcoin users may be slightly higher as the figure doesn’t take into account those who leave their crypto-assets on centralised exchanges. The richest Bitcoin address in the world is owned by Bittrex exchange and contains 120,000+ BTC. You can find out more on the distribution of Bitcoin here.

Centralised exchanges are prone to hacks as they pool user funds and act as a honeypot for cyber-attackers. We have integrated a decentralised exchange into our finance app to avoid the possibility of malicious activity.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —— — — — — —

Join us on Discord and read the full update on our Medium page.
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:14:36 PM

Pilot Card Update

Our pilot testing scheme is well underway!

I'm happy to say that, currently, we're bugless! The development team have resolved every bug which has been reported by our testers so far.

The next phase is crypto functionality. In a short while our pilot card testers will have access to the PlutusDEX and will be able to top up their card using their crypto funds  Cheesy

BTCCoaster

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:25:06 AM

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it closes soon and i can get a plutus credit card  Shocked
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:14:55 AM

The Importance of Community in Crypto

Hey all! Here's a little article I wrote up about community within the cryptocurrency industry.

What do you guys think the role of a community is within a project these days? There's no doubt in my mind a solid community provides immeasurable benefits to any project. Let us know what you think in the thread  Cheesy

Come along and join our community on Discord!
Decentralites

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:06:07 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 03:50:28 PM by Decentralites

Community is almost as important as the product itself
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:08:19 AM

Community is almost as important as the product itself

For sure! Without the dedicated community rallying behind BTC and ETH back in the day, we wouldn't be where we are today  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: