Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Waves Do Something - - - that NXT+NEM can't? JAP? ARI?😱  (Read 914 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:37:19 PM by From Above

Me remembers when NXT & l8er NEM were beginning with dem alphas. Then LOTS got added on top

Waves now can send/receive using lite client. That's features it has for end users now.

Is it JAP?
Just Another Platform?

Or is it ARI?
A Real Innovator?

I have some Wave and I like my Wave
I had lots and lots of NXT and liked my NXT
I had many stakes of NEM and liked my XEM
Back in the day

~CfA~

BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:49:15 PM

NEM has produced 300,000% ROI for adopters.  WAVES cannot do that.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:48:48 PM

The amount of possibilities behind a decentralised platform are huge.

This could be the 3.0 of the blockchain tech. by inclusion of the blockchain into the everyday life.
Waves is going to be the platform for this.

But without going to deep into the details you shouldn't forget that Tech is not everything.
Actually it's only a part of the entire system.

Nokia Had a Touchscreen Phone 7 Years Before the iPhone
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nokia-lumia-iphone-ipad-touchscreen,16351.html

It depends on how you manage the projects. Is now Waves Apple and Nxt Nokia? Probably.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:22:27 AM

NEM has produced 300,000% ROI for adopters.  WAVES cannot do that.

Nice that you created a brand new account to lure poor suckers in

SmirkinPepe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:40:07 AM

300000% roi for early adoptors is not a selling point to late adoptors...
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:30:32 PM

Nobody has posted anything specifically about Waves

Simple Question

can and will waves enable users to do something NXT+NEM can't do- right now?

is the only difference between the two : fiat gateways, crowdfunding focus?

can NEM implement this too on existing platform?

is not NEM very much on forefront when comes to real world usage in financial industries?

~CfA~

Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:38:03 PM

Nobody has posted anything specifically about Waves

Simple Question

can and will waves enable users to do something NXT+NEM can't do- right now?

is the only difference between the two : fiat gateways, crowdfunding focus?

can NEM implement this too on existing platform?

is not NEM very much on forefront when comes to real world usage in financial industries?

~CfA~

I think this is the wrong question if a second coin could do the same.
As I said earlier it's not about the technology it's about selling it.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:46:40 PM

I think this is the wrong question if a second coin could do the same.
As I said earlier it's not about the technology it's about selling it.

U r in the wrong thread my nifty boy.  this thread is about the technology.

~CfA~

yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:58:13 PM

Me remembers when NXT & l8er NEM were beginning with dem alphas. Then LOTS got added on top

Waves now can send/receive using lite client. That's features it has for end users now.

Is it JAP?
Just Another Platform?

Or is it ARI?
A Real Innovator?

Back in the day

~CfA~

Well, first of all there is a really big and i will say again with capital letters BIG DIFFERENCE between NXT and WAVES. Waves has received a huge initial investment compared to NXT and this makes all the difference with marketing and future development, etc. Right now you only have the basics implemented, but so far they have managed to do interesting things like creating an easy to use lite wallet that runs on almost any browser and which can also be installed on chrome. It also runs on Scorex platform wich is a high level framework which stands for easy and fast development. I believe the potential will come when the fiat tokens will arrive, which was what Sasha tried to do with coinomat, but with almost no funding.

I like to compare waves with Nasdaq as i have seen some saying here on bitcointalk. It brings simplicity to the crypto world, something that was missing for a long time. There will be also a voting mechanism in the future so you can trade assets with well known users, but actually you should join the Slack chatroom to ask more about Waves, there are many people there talking about it.

As an investor i believe in the project for my own reasons which might me insufficient to convince you or anyone else. I will not talk about NXT and why Sasha left the project, you can ask him about it or watch the AMA videos available on the internet. But Waves was born with this vision, to bring the crypto to the masses and simplicity is the key here.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

Is it JAP?
Just Another Platform?

Or is it ARI?
A Real Innovator?

Back in the day

~CfA~

Well, first of all there is a really big and i will say again with capital letters BIG DIFFERENCE between NXT and WAVES. Waves has received a huge initial investment compared to NXT and this makes all the difference with marketing and future development, etc. Right now you only have the basics implemented, but so far they have managed to do interesting things like creating an easy to use lite wallet that runs on almost any browser and which can also be installed on chrome. It also runs on Scorex platform wich is a high level framework which stands for easy and fast development. I believe the potential will come when the fiat tokens will arrive, which was what Sasha tried to do with coinomat, but with almost no funding.

I like to compare waves with Nasdaq as i have seen some saying here on bitcointalk. It brings simplicity to the crypto world, something that was missing for a long time. There will be also a voting mechanism in the future so you can trade assets with well known users, but actually you should join the Slack chatroom to ask more about Waves, there are many people there talking about it.

As an investor i believe in the project for my own reasons which might me insufficient to convince you or anyone else. I will not talk about NXT and why Sasha left the project, you can ask him about it or watch the AMA videos available on the internet. But Waves was born with this vision, to bring the crypto to the masses and simplicity is the key here.

Thank u for posting this elaborated comment -  I c that this sheds light on what Waves is trying to build.

~CfA~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: