Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM has seen 300,000% ROI.  (Read 1665 times)
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:49:55 AM

I got 1,000,000 NEM last year for about 75 satoshis. I deleted the folder with the client in it LOL.

Apparently this means they are gone forever. Is this true?

Also should I buy again? Pretty sure I'm about $6000 USD down right now. Fucking annoying!!!!!

This is what's cool about Nxt, you can't delete the wallet accidentally. NEM is ok but I don't really like messing around with wallet files, saving, making backups.

Are you boarding the Ardor train with some of your recent gains?

freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:11:36 PM

I got 1,000,000 NEM last year for about 75 satoshis. I deleted the folder with the client in it LOL.

Also should I buy again? Pretty sure I'm about $6000 USD down right now. Fucking annoying!!!!!

This is what's cool about Nxt, you can't delete the wallet accidentally. NEM is ok but I don't really like messing around with wallet files, saving, making backups.

No recent gains, missed the Eth train. I am boarding the Ardor train with whatever I have Smiley

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:15:48 PM

One of best profit currently in the altcoin market. The question is when to sale - now or wait some time ?
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:29:18 PM

One of best profit currently in the altcoin market. The question is when to sale - now or wait some time ?
NEM is a stable coin for the long term holders. By letting it mature, you will always win.
willyum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:47:50 AM

It was accidental. I had NXT in my wallet and I thought NEM ran on a similar system. I reset my computer because I was being cautious as I had just got into crypto and wasn't sure if I had any malware or not.

Going going to buy 1 BTC worth this week. I don't want to see it go any further without having some of it.
themte

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:16:25 AM

hi question for miners:

If you do delegated mining, does it matter which server you choose? or the profits are the same from each server?
thanks
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:59:46 PM

Hey there - TaunSew is back in the game! Now as BigSirko. Welcome back.

What are u doing these days man

~CfA~

ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:22:05 PM

NEM/XEM is a genuinely decent coin, present price rise does not seem to be a pump.I was expecting it to fall back to its earlier cheap price but seem to have stabilized.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: