Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:16:50 AM

As long as the Bitcoin exist, we still have time to achieve and reach that amount  which is 21BTC. For sure every member in bitcoin world have their own goal to achieve the amount of bitcoin that we want to get it. But with that amount 21btc I think 2 years is enough to achieve it.

that is right but you don't have forever to get that much bitcoin, as you can see from the history so far, the price has beer rising up and higher so you can't really say it will stay at the same price. so in the future it becomes harder to have 21BTC as it becomes more expensive

to the moon with bitcoin...
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:54:54 PM

As long as the Bitcoin exist, we still have time to achieve and reach that amount  which is 21BTC. For sure every member in bitcoin world have their own goal to achieve the amount of bitcoin that we want to get it. But with that amount 21btc I think 2 years is enough to achieve it.

that is right but you don't have forever to get that much bitcoin, as you can see from the history so far, the price has beer rising up and higher so you can't really say it will stay at the same price. so in the future it becomes harder to have 21BTC as it becomes more expensive
you would need a really long time to collect that much bitcoins without trading or something like that and in trading you need to be really lucky
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:14:22 PM

I feel 21 bitcoin is very big amount. Honestly for me that not everyone same, looking for bitcoin and achieve 21 bitcoin is very hard. Because i not too master in trading, I think if i can be a professional trader i will earn bitcoin More easy rather than nowadays.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

zend7

Activity: 658

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

I feel 21 bitcoin is very big amount. Honestly for me that not everyone same, looking for bitcoin and achieve 21 bitcoin is very hard. Because i not too master in trading, I think if i can be a professional trader i will earn bitcoin More easy rather than nowadays.

21 bitcoin is a big amount but not that big in todays economy and salaries of western developed countries. We can arrive at this target only if we stop gambling and collect every single satoshi cause even if we don't make to 21 bitcoin there is a big chance price of the bitcoin to go up through the years and we would be the real winners then.
ournem

Activity: 63
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:28:10 PM

21 is a lot.  there is always 2.1
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

I think that everybody is going to reach the 21 bitcoin goal and you will only reach that when you invest allot of time into it you know so when you are really having fun dealing with bitcoins you are doing great and you will seriously hitting the amount of 21 bitcoins for sure believe in it.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:11:48 PM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
I think it needs a lot of time before you achieve that, maybe if you have a real job that pays you big bitcoin every month? if you have a big capital to invest bitcoin and bitcoin unexpected raise up x2 in current price maybe you can achieve that XD

gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:18:00 PM

It was my wish to get a lot of bitcoins from online world, but due to some issues I was stuck for a month and because of that my earning procedures reduced much lower, I hope I will sooner start working for earning bitcoins and I hope that one day I will collect a good amount of bitcoins.
Umister

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:32:46 AM

It was my wish to get a lot of bitcoins from online world, but due to some issues I was stuck for a month and because of that my earning procedures reduced much lower, I hope I will sooner start working for earning bitcoins and I hope that one day I will collect a good amount of bitcoins.

Earning bitcoin is a long term process. As long as the bitcoin price does not skyrocket, you can earn a lot in the near future.
bias

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:39:34 AM

If the market price of bitcoins  raises to an acceptable rate I will be interested and probably services around Bitcointalk will start to pay well aswel.
So as for now am just a bitcoin price vigilante
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:44:05 AM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.

wow 21 Bitcoins goal. To get this 21 Bitcoin for me is 0.000000000000001 chance. Getting 1 Bitcoin is very hard for me already . It took me 9 months to get my 1 Bitcoin . If only i doesn't gamble much and always lose maybe now i already have 2-3 whole Bitcoins.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:48:19 PM

well it depends on what you do, if you are just getting bitcoins from a faucet you will not collect 21 in 5 life times i think trading is the best thing to do now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:53:41 PM

lmao actually i am not having a goal on reaching a certain amount of BTC , and i really don't have time to think about it because there would be a choices for me whether it is having a bad grades from my subjects because of that goal or focus what i really needed to do  Grin Grin but still i am open to do that thing whenever i have enough free time .
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

well it depends on what you do, if you are just getting bitcoins from a faucet you will not collect 21 in 5 life times i think trading is the best thing to do now
Exactly trading can help us in achieving that goal of 21 btc in near future as I don't find any other reliable way to get there and gambling is not my cup of tea so I will prefer to stay away from it.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

I use bitcoin already 3 years, and I've reached the 21 BTC more. results that give me the highest is by way of trade altcoin. really unexpected, sometimes coins can be increased up to 200% in a short time.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:33:53 PM

I probably won't be one of the 21 BTC holders since It's getting hard at the moment while the price is increasing and It's going to get harder once the halving block reward happens. Honestly , I'm fine with how much I have at the moment but I wouldn't mind seeing a price decrease so I can buy more.

Totally agree i would love to stock up on a few more and doubt i will get anywhere near 21, what goel to have tho and it would be class.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:13:27 PM

I use bitcoin already 3 years, and I've reached the 21 BTC more. results that give me the highest is by way of trade altcoin. really unexpected, sometimes coins can be increased up to 200% in a short time.

Yeah its possible to achieve with altcoin trading as there are major pumps in it which can double your coins in quick time but risk will always follow you in altcoin trading.
Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:44:59 PM

This is an interesting target, but should be achieved in this way but there are other ways
Such as a web project or online sales shopping site selling the product but I want to be successful you have to make body building supplements
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

I think yes I have a chance of making 21 btc. I know 21 btc is a lot. I know bitcoin last 1 year. And in 1 year I learn many thing about bitcoin.Already I am earning a decent amount using bitcoin. I am earning by signature campaign, Twitter campaign, simple task and also trading. I think if all goes nicely I will make 21 btc for sure.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:07:42 PM

I think yes I have a chance of making 21 btc. I know 21 btc is a lot. I know bitcoin last 1 year. And in 1 year I learn many thing about bitcoin.Already I am earning a decent amount using bitcoin. I am earning by signature campaign, Twitter campaign, simple task and also trading. I think if all goes nicely I will make 21 btc for sure.
just by signature and twitter campaign and so one you will have a very hard time to make it to 21 bitcoin. and keep in mind that most of us expect the bitcoin price to rise in the future, which makes it even harder to reach that goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: