Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:18:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
home alone

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

yes i am hopeful that i have reach to 21BTC goal on time.
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

You have wrote that like everybody know about 21 BTC goal challenge, but for example I even didn't hear something alike. Anyway for me this target seems unbelievable, cause I am not saving my bitcoins, I cash it out from time to time when I need money. And if you hope that the price for bitcoin will stop to go up - I hope to it doesn't stop.

If you think it will go up then you should try to hold instead of converting. Unless you're earning your life with BTC and convert what you need to pay for groceries, rent etc.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:18:35 PM

You have wrote that like everybody know about 21 BTC goal challenge, but for example I even didn't hear something alike. Anyway for me this target seems unbelievable, cause I am not saving my bitcoins, I cash it out from time to time when I need money. And if you hope that the price for bitcoin will stop to go up - I hope to it doesn't stop.

If you think it will go up then you should try to hold instead of converting. Unless you're earning your life with BTC and convert what you need to pay for groceries, rent etc.

Its better to hold for some more months instead of selling at this stage as price is not too high and it will go higher in future so selling at that stage would be the better option.
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

everyone hopes for that but i think you would need a decent business to reach such a goal, in my opinion i will be possible to make such big profit
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

everyone hopes for that but i think you would need a decent business to reach such a goal, in my opinion i will be possible to make such big profit

You don't need a descent business but you will need a descent capital to invest to reach that goal and if you have capital then you can make it with trading.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:12:19 PM

I can not get more than 20$ in Bitcoin because I will spend it right away when I get it. I only earn from minor game trading and signature campaigns so I will not be even a 1 BTC holder soon. But I am still young, if the price does not get like 1000$ by the time I get to work I may think of having it as a goal. Good luck to anyone who has it as a goal though.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:22:16 PM

I can not get more than 20$ in Bitcoin because I will spend it right away when I get it. I only earn from minor game trading and signature campaigns so I will not be even a 1 BTC holder soon. But I am still young, if the price does not get like 1000$ by the time I get to work I may think of having it as a goal. Good luck to anyone who has it as a goal though.

As you said that you are still young so you have enough time to achieve that goal, just keep on trying as much as you can earn as whatever you will hold will give you higher benefits in future when price goes higher.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:46:26 PM

I believe that I can still reach the 21 BTC goal because I have faith in myself and I'm doing everything that I can do to accumulate bitcoin. Though I can acquire only a little amount from time to time but after years of hard work and my BTC will be accumulated then I can reach that amount. There are different ways of earning BTC and it is just up to me if I will act or just let the opportunity pass by.
I have the determination to try and reach the 21 bitcoins dream, but I also believe that I would not be able to do that, unless I have any special skill that I can offer. I do only trades but I do not really profit from it so much and I usually do not gamble for the risk of losing my bitcoins. But I plan for running an bitcoin exchange with some innovative features.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:58:43 PM

21 BTC only? That's not enough even if I really think in 10/15 years this bitcoin thing will go to the moon for good.
Anyway, I'd say why stopping at 21 BTC?  Smiley
kidoseagle0312

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:21:14 PM

If bitcoin prices remains at this level or increase more, will be very difficult for me to reach the 21 BTC amount. This will be a nice goal, but i will be happy if i reach a lower goals, like 12,5 btc.

Your statement is true, it will be very hard for us to reach that amount of bitcoin at the price we had now in btc. But we can make it as a motivation to ourselves for us to reach that amount.
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:25:10 PM

If bitcoin prices remains at this level or increase more, will be very difficult for me to reach the 21 BTC amount. This will be a nice goal, but i will be happy if i reach a lower goals, like 12,5 btc.

Your statement is true, it will be very hard for us to reach that amount of bitcoin at the price we had now in btc. But we can make it as a motivation to ourselves for us to reach that amount. Unless the price value was 100$ that can achievable to reach 21btc. Grin
bitsoldiers

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:26:21 PM

I have more time to reach that goal...been on network always to hit to that and to see that happen..spending my time on btc its fun.....
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:18:59 PM

The total ammount  i had of bitcoin were around 2 bitcoins, i had spent all of them already, i doubt i will be able to reach the 21 btc goal, i will with luck reach 10 btc maybe.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:39:35 AM

The total ammount  i had of bitcoin were around 2 bitcoins, i had spent all of them already, i doubt i will be able to reach the 21 btc goal, i will with luck reach 10 btc maybe.

I think you should have saved some part of it or should invested in trading as 2 btc is really good amount to start trading and you would have grown your coins in quick time.

tigerclub

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:29:59 AM

21 BTC only? That's not enough even if I really think in 10/15 years this bitcoin thing will go to the moon for good.
Anyway, I'd say why stopping at 21 BTC?  Smiley

Yeah, people should have large appetite and bigger dream, my target and dream is to have 1k btc or 10k.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:00:40 PM

Mostly of us here would have  the wish or desire  to earn or reach even more than 21 BTC because of the dream or goals in the future that we dream of. It isnt impossible to reach 21btc goal it really depends on your hard work and dedication on the way how you earn it either on having investments or  either doing in freelancing works.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:16:16 PM

to be honest im pretty sure that i will reach such a mount of bitcoins sooner or later, i think that in the future i will be rich with bitcoins i have now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:16:36 PM

Actually if bitcoin makes you rich then buying more bitcoins will be really expensive.

Right now I can buy 21BTC, even 42. If bitcoin was suddenly 5000$, I'd be happy as I would have generated several dozen thousands of $, but on the other hand I could only afford to buy 4 or 5 bitcoins.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:54:17 PM

Actually if bitcoin makes you rich then buying more bitcoins will be really expensive.

Right now I can buy 21BTC, even 42. If bitcoin was suddenly 5000$, I'd be happy as I would have generated several dozen thousands of $, but on the other hand I could only afford to buy 4 or 5 bitcoins.

This is why its a race against the clock. WE must reach the 21 BTC mark before its too late, otherwise the point of entry for that amount will be only available for the people that are already wealthy.
Unikol

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:22:44 PM

I have already reached the 21 bitcoin goal. My aim is to reach the 210 in about 3 months from the trading and saving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: