Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:27:21 PM

This goal is pretty high to have 21 bitcoin. I don' t think I will reach that.
The reason for that is because I don't think I put enough money into bitcoin to be able to reach that and freelance jobs don't pay that good just a few. So probably I will hover around 15 before it reaches 1k cause I'm almost there already. But there's no super rush can still earn them when they are a little bit more expensive aswell.
most probably im not going to reach that either unfortunately, the price of the bitcoin is really high right now and it is hard to earn it now

Yes, it's hard to reach but I don't agree if someone say it's impossible to reach. Altcoinn trading is a very good way to increase btc. if luck goes with you,  you can earn huge btc in short time.so, it's possible, just do it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:35:49 PM

The reason for that is because I don't think I put enough money into bitcoin to be able to reach that and freelance jobs don't pay that good just a few. So probably I will hover around 15 before it reaches 1k cause I'm almost there already. But there's no super rush can still earn them when they are a little bit more expensive aswell.
most probably im not going to reach that either unfortunately, the price of the bitcoin is really high right now and it is hard to earn it now

Yes, it's hard to reach but I don't agree if someone say it's impossible to reach. Altcoinn trading is a very good way to increase btc. if luck goes with you,  you can earn huge btc in short time.so, it's possible, just do it.

Nothing is impossible, but earning that much in altcoin trading would only be possible if you have a good enough capital to start trading with because in trading your profit depends on the value of your capital.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:36:09 PM

I would rather choose to be outdoor than getting soaked in front of computer and my phone as well . There's no time for me to plan for a 21 BTC goal or ever lower or higher than i just want earn some extra and that's . I don't want to get my social life took away from me . But for you who's having that goal , i would wish you a goodluck and a success .
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:38:29 PM

Yes, it's hard to reach but I don't agree if someone say it's impossible to reach. Altcoinn trading is a very good way to increase btc. if luck goes with you,  you can earn huge btc in short time.so, it's possible, just do it.

Nothing is impossible, but earning that much in altcoin trading would only be possible if you have a good enough capital to start trading with because in trading your profit depends on the value of your capital.

Not true. If i invested 0.5btc on ETH during ICO a short time later i would have made like 50x making me the 21btc and more. There are other great investment, the trick is not your starting capital but what you do with it.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Umister

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:42:44 PM

I think it is not so hard to reach the 21 bitcoin goal at the moment, as the price of bitcoin is still quite low.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:59:38 PM

I think it is not so hard to reach the 21 bitcoin goal at the moment, as the price of bitcoin is still quite low.
Honestly its hard to reach 21 bitcoins if you are just doing here a small task like signature campaign but if you have a good skills you can earn 21 bitcoin in few months. .it can be possible if you are not spending your bitcoin too much..
Unikol

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:41:57 AM

Honestly its hard to reach 21 bitcoins if you are just doing here a small task like signature campaign but if you have a good skills you can earn 21 bitcoin in few months. .it can be possible if you are not spending your bitcoin too much..

Doing a small task here will not earn you 21 bitcoin. You have to work hard in your day job and convert that to bitcoin.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:25:26 AM

If you are earning Bitcoin in a free then I do not think that you have any time left to reach 21 Bitcoin. That is why people just use there own money to invest in Bitcoin.
If you are waiting for free Bitcoin it becomes a even longer waiting game.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:32:04 AM

If you are earning Bitcoin in a free then I do not think that you have any time left to reach 21 Bitcoin. That is why people just use there own money to invest in Bitcoin.
If you are waiting for free Bitcoin it becomes a even longer waiting game.

Yeah if your goal is to reach there only by earning then it will take really long time, as the payouts are not too high so it will be time consuming for sure, but if you can afford to buy it then you can reach there very easily.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:38:01 PM

Yes maybe if i have enough time and if i work hard and harder..but it will take a long time to achieve that.

You mate? Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal? Smiley
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:40:45 PM

Yes maybe if i have enough time and if i work hard and harder..but it will take a long time to achieve that.

I think the full time traders are holding much more amount then 21 btc but normal users like us who are earning it in different ways, for them it will take long time to reach to that goal.
Unikol

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:12:16 PM

I think the full time traders are holding much more amount then 21 btc but normal users like us who are earning it in different ways, for them it will take long time to reach to that goal.

If you want to trade the bitcoin, it is better to trade the bitcoin with other famous altcoins such as the Ethereum.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:03:20 PM

I think it's possible because of trading. Altcoin trading is a good way to increase bitcoin.With the proper knowledge and bit of luck anyone can succeed on trading. And I believed that trading can give me 21Btc profit. Though it will take time but it's not impossible.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:33:36 PM

I think it's possible because of trading. Altcoin trading is a good way to increase bitcoin.With the proper knowledge and bit of luck anyone can succeed on trading. And I believed that trading can give me 21Btc profit. Though it will take time but it's not impossible.

If you're into altcoin trading, then you need a lot more luck than proper knowledge as this market thrives on pumps and dumps. You just need to make sure you find a seat in the right rocket that is about to take off. That's where you need the luck factor to kick in.
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:43:56 PM

There are lots of time to reach 21 BTC.  Bitcoin wont be gone tomorrow and it is here to stay for eternity as long as community have faith in it.  So having the luxury of having BTC for a long time, I can say there are lots of time to reach that 21 BTC goal.  Just work hard and focus on getting it and i believe everyone can as long as they do not stop.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:06:44 PM

Earning 21 BTC without any investment is not quite possible as bitcoin can't be earned like in past with just claiming in faucets you get good number of coin per claim. You have to actually deliver some service/skill and also have to work hard to be in time to deliver your service. If you can do like this few years you may be able to get 21 btc but if you just like to earn for free than hard to allocate other than by buying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:30:50 PM

everything is possible in my opinion, i think that i still have a lot of time right now to make that much money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:23:13 AM

There are lots of time to reach 21 BTC.  Bitcoin wont be gone tomorrow and it is here to stay for eternity as long as community have faith in it.  So having the luxury of having BTC for a long time, I can say there are lots of time to reach that 21 BTC goal.  Just work hard and focus on getting it and i believe everyone can as long as they do not stop.

Yeah there are so many time to reach and earn 21 bitcoins but the question is how long you are going to make to your goal of 21 bitcoin?

If there is going to be a time limit then I am going to admit that I won't able to reach 21 bitcoins for 1-10 years because every time that I earn.

I am using it immediately for another type of investment or sometimes I am using it for my own good.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:45:21 AM

Personally I don't have a 21 BTC goal, that's over $12,000 I don't think I would to be able to reach that amount anyways. It certainly would be nice to own 21 BTC and I probably could reach it if I tried really hard and was disciplined enough to buy and save my BTC consistently. But my resolve is tested with every new gadget that comes out and very often the gadget wins   Roll Eyes
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:54:49 AM

Personally I don't have a 21 BTC goal, that's over $12,000 I don't think I would to be able to reach that amount anyways. It certainly would be nice to own 21 BTC and I probably could reach it if I tried really hard and was disciplined enough to buy and save my BTC consistently. But my resolve is tested with every new gadget that comes out and very often the gadget wins   Roll Eyes

Same here, i couldnt able  to reach that goal since  my want  always tempts  me to buy and  which  i cash out  all of my bitcoin  to buy a certain gadget, i cat really stop myself  to buy onto things and  dont  mind  to save more bitcoin in future but if  i control myself  on buying maybe i could even reach that goal for sure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀