Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TVE | TheViralExchange | P2P Marketing | Earn BTC with Social Media |  (Read 38418 times)
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

When someone posts a tweet starting with @name your system doesn't recognize the tweet once tweeted since it will be seen as a reply/mention to a individual.

Could you fix this?
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

I have two questions for the viral exchange:

1. how long does it take for tokens i have withdrawn to arrive in my wallet?

2. I logged into a different facebook account by mistake while carrying out social media tasks. Am being referred back to the home page but am not able to get a second chance to log in with the proper account. What is up?
aerooo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

This looks really interesting. I am definitely giving it a try. Looks like a good way to monetarize my social media accounts.
fc10a3

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

nice service, i will try it
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Nice and Helpful article to every ones associated to crypto world

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

Nice and Helpful article to every ones associated to crypto world

It's not an article, its a service which we can connect using our social sites and earn some tokens for performing activities which includes likes, tweets, follows etc.

You need to read the thread details before posting such spam posts.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:05:18 PM

I have no relations to TVE team, but I'll be able to answer this your question, as recently I withdrew HST tokens from TVE.
This depends.
First of all it depends from the ICO and token, when they are released the process is that company sends its tokens to TVE and they make them available to withdraw to you MyetherWallet.
When you can withdraw them - they will appear instantly.
but because the different ICO specifics it might take a while for tokens to be ready after ICO

Also 1 more thing for TVE team - guys why don't you promote your service a bit more?
You have good opportunities as there are lots of campaigns going on now...

Also some ideas:
1) You can differentiate twitter (and facebook) by the number of followers
Many bounty campaigns pay 4-5 times more if you have good twitter
And in your system usually 1 Retweet is the same for all twitters, be it 1 Token or 1-2 Viral points.

I.e. my Twitter has 11K+ followers https://twitter.com/flodner
but for retweet I will receive same amount as person with new twitter with only 100 followers

2) Afffiliate system
I have several referrals, some of them did some tasks, others didn't
While there are not so many tasks at the moment, may be you can remove this "30 points" barrier?
I think it might increase TVE promotion among affiliates

3) If you can enable some other Crypto apart from Blitz - I think it also will be fine
Many people don't know this Cryptocurrency, and honestly I didn't hear about it before registration on TVE

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

Completely i agree with you Flodner. Tve is great service and they need more marketing and promotion. Also affiliate i got from my referral only once 5 viral points and this is it. I am not motivate to promote this service for that small amount.
Also there is need to improve dashboard. Very confused and you can't change anything. I can't find email which i registered on tve.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

Completely i agree with you Flodner. Tve is great service and they need more marketing and promotion. Also affiliate i got from my referral only once 5 viral points and this is it. I am not motivate to promote this service for that small amount.
Also there is need to improve dashboard. Very confused and you can't change anything. I can't find email which i registered on tve.

This is long time suggested by the users but seems the TVE owners doesn't have funds for that, But if they pushed to have some adspot on this furom then maybe they became more popular since TVE is a great site to use with but for lacking of exposure it's potential will be vanish since there are so many competitors who came out and tve should upgrade and step up unto them to became well known site.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

I think they need to work with companies which make ICO or any other bounty campaigns.
Of course using TVE won't be enough for bounty campaign, but it can be useful for using Twitter, Facebook, Youtube part.
As I saw, some bounty managers track everything manually, can you imagine tracking and counting retweets, likes if you have several hundreds or even thousands of participants?
TVE can be of good help for them

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:39:44 AM

I have no relations to TVE team, but I'll be able to answer this your question, as recently I withdrew HST tokens from TVE.
This depends.
First of all it depends from the ICO and token, when they are released the process is that company sends its tokens to TVE and they make them available to withdraw to you MyetherWallet.
When you can withdraw them - they will appear instantly.
but because the different ICO specifics it might take a while for tokens to be ready after ICO

Also 1 more thing for TVE team - guys why don't you promote your service a bit more?
You have good opportunities as there are lots of campaigns going on now...

Also some ideas:
1) You can differentiate twitter (and facebook) by the number of followers
Many bounty campaigns pay 4-5 times more if you have good twitter
And in your system usually 1 Retweet is the same for all twitters, be it 1 Token or 1-2 Viral points.

I.e. my Twitter has 11K+ followers https://twitter.com/flodner
but for retweet I will receive same amount as person with new twitter with only 100 followers

2) Afffiliate system
I have several referrals, some of them did some tasks, others didn't
While there are not so many tasks at the moment, may be you can remove this "30 points" barrier?
I think it might increase TVE promotion among affiliates

3) If you can enable some other Crypto apart from Blitz - I think it also will be fine
Many people don't know this Cryptocurrency, and honestly I didn't hear about it before registration on TVE

thanks mate Smiley
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

How to get rid of captcha when working with TheViralExchange?
Requests captcha for each second job
Is it specially done so that users spend a lot of time on the site?
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

Taking to account the amount of jobs which is on TVE now (not many) captcha is not a problem.
But I think it's a protection from spam, i.e. we all know that social media accounts can be bought so somebody can use a script for this.
Like in many similar projects captcha might be necessary protection.

What TVE needs is more clients, more ICOs to join

Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:43:45 PM

Taking to account the amount of jobs which is on TVE now (not many) captcha is not a problem.
But I think it's a protection from spam, i.e. we all know that social media accounts can be bought so somebody can use a script for this.
Like in many similar projects captcha might be necessary protection.

What TVE needs is more clients, more ICOs to join

I understand it all, protection from bots and all that
But is it really not enough to ask for captcha once at the entrance and not to ask for each task?
k1mera

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

k1mera

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

Hello Guys,

someone knows how to contact the support? I tried to open a ticket but no one answers there.
There is no email and no possibility to find other contacts.

Help?
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:25:14 PM

How much time passed from the time of your ticket? I think they will answer.
Or you can also post here if you wish.

Today there was one task on TVE which gave 200+ Viral points! for 1 retweet! Wow, nice)
I don't know if that's because my twitter has lots of followers, or it was for everyone.
But just want to let you know that everything works fine with TVE - I withdrew Blitz to Bittrex instantly

Romuald

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Hello Guys,

someone knows how to contact the support? I tried to open a ticket but no one answers there.
There is no email and no possibility to find other contacts.

Help?

Same for me, I did open two tickets but no answers.  Sad
Just need a, invoice quotation to use TVE service!

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

Today there was one task on TVE which gave 200+ Viral points! for 1 retweet! Wow, nice)
I don't know if that's because my twitter has lots of followers, or it was for everyone.
But just want to let you know that everything works fine with TVE - I withdrew Blitz to Bittrex instantly

Wow congrats! I missed this Sad
Are there different tasks for users with more followers? I thought everyone gets the same on TVE

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

Wow congrats! I missed this Sad
Are there different tasks for users with more followers? I thought everyone gets the same on TVE

Actually I received not 200 Viral point, but something around 130-150
It's just in total I had 200+ and withdrew it to Blitz on Bittrex.
I don't know if it was because I had many followers, or may be just it was very generous person (most of Retweets jobs are only for 1 point)..
But I think there should be differentiation, so those who have 10 000 followers might receive several times more than those who have 100 followers

LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

this site is very useful! will you add Instagram?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: