Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:18:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS- 2 Silver Chains & 10k W/Gold 1ctw Diamond Ring. BO Or Trade.  (Read 2348 times)
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:12:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 07:41:19 PM by BtcCrazy1

Both chains are 21 inches long. One has a missing loop that connects the lobster Claw. The other has the broken piece that the lobster Claw connects to.

The ring is perfect nothing missing or broken this was an engagement ring that I do not need anymore.

Escrow is welcomed you pay fee we split the shipping as merchandise will be sent to the escrow they verify ship to you, and release funds to me.

imgur.com/a/124QC

Any questions please just ask.

Thanks,
BtcCrazy1
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:38:56 PM

I will sweeten the deal, if you buy the ring and 1 chain you get the second chain free. That's at least 45$ free is the scrap chain.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:41:49 PM

Willing to trade for some miners.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:56:19 PM

Cried about me refusing escrow in my trust ratings. Escrow doesn't protect me from fake silver. Some people don't like escrow, it doesn't make them all out to get you. I didn't spend 5 years building a reputation here and getting trusted with thousands in value without escrow just to rob you of 2 crappy broken chains. Vindictive, paranoid, and a waste of your time. Avoid.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:02:59 AM

Cried about me refusing escrow in my trust ratings. Escrow doesn't protect me from fake silver. Some people don't like escrow, it doesn't make them all out to get you. I didn't spend 5 years building a reputation here and getting trusted with thousands in value without escrow just to rob you of 2 crappy broken chains. Vindictive, paranoid, and a waste of your time. Avoid.

Lol, you seem very biased just because I want to use escrow hmm. Sorry for the neutral feedback coming from the person that got removed from the default trust because of bogus ratings.

People should always use escrow if you never dealt with that person before unless there truly trusted witch you are not.

Also, you could have asked for me to send the chains to you and you send the BTC to escrow till you verify but you are the one that is shady with escrow. You don't have to like it but that's what I stated I was using.

I would never do business with you even if you where paying triple unprofessional, and you want to make it seem like escrow won't help using and paying escrow on this forum is what keeps the well trusted escrowers here. Like Ognasty for one so yes I like using escrow as it protects both party's.

Thanks,
And have a great day.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 08:01:45 AM

Refusing escrow = "unprofessional". I don't want to do it the way you demand it be done so you accuse me of trying to scam you on my ratings. Cry about it some more. Escrow always protects you my ass. Yeah tell that to Master-P. I don't need your scrap metal anyways I will just wait until some one who knows how to read trust ratings offers me a stack of bullion without escrow again, and I will pay them like I always do. Good luck with your trinkets.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:44:08 PM

Refusing escrow = "unprofessional". I don't want to do it the way you demand it be done so you accuse me of trying to scam you on my ratings. Cry about it some more. Escrow always protects you my ass. Yeah tell that to Master-P. I don't need your scrap metal anyways I will just wait until some one who knows how to read trust ratings offers me a stack of bullion without escrow again, and I will pay them like I always do. Good luck with your trinkets.

Lol, never said you were scamming said you refused to use escrow and then became very unprofessional. The use of escrow was in my listing before you tried to make a so called offer and you contacted me and became ignorant?.

You are very upset considering my junk that you don't want.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 12:46:24 AM

I don't give a crap about your junk silver. My 5 years of history here with THOUSANDS in value in metals sent to me without escrow from many reputable users paid in full is usually enough for most people. I occasionally escrow myself for others. Of course this isn't good enough for you and your $50 of silver, and that would be fine if you had left the trust rating out of it.

"I would hit him with a neg can say he was trying to just scam me out of 2 silver chains but he refused to use escrow."

Yeah sure looks like you didn't accuse me of trying to rip you off...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:29:44 AM

If both parties were unable or unwilling to trust the other party, and the buyer is afraid that the seller is going to send fake silver (or fake ***) to him, then the buyer could send BTC to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the seller could send the silver to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the escrow service could run a mutually agreed upon test to check if fake silver was sent or not. Assuming the silver is not fake, then the escrow can ship the silver to the buyer and release the BTC being held to the seller.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:10:04 AM

If both parties were unable or unwilling to trust the other party, and the buyer is afraid that the seller is going to send fake silver (or fake ***) to him, then the buyer could send BTC to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the seller could send the silver to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the escrow service could run a mutually agreed upon test to check if fake silver was sent or not. Assuming the silver is not fake, then the escrow can ship the silver to the buyer and release the BTC being held to the seller.

Thanks Quick, I think he just didn't read my OP or just didn't care.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:10:57 AM

Ill buy it if we can use tecshare as an escrow!
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:12:59 AM

I don't give a crap about your junk silver. My 5 years of history here with THOUSANDS in value in metals sent to me without escrow from many reputable users paid in full is usually enough for most people. I occasionally escrow myself for others. Of course this isn't good enough for you and your $50 of silver, and that would be fine if you had left the trust rating out of it.

"I would hit him with a neg can say he was trying to just scam me out of 2 silver chains but he refused to use escrow."

Yeah sure looks like you didn't accuse me of trying to rip you off...

Lol I ment can't if you can't make that out in how the sentence was worded sorry I missed the T...

Because it would have been a neg and not neutral if I did feel or have proof that you you where trying to scam me..

I thought you werent interested in my silver? If so why keep writing?
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:14:00 AM

Lol, I'm half tempted I might even pay the fees..
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:27:09 AM

I will pay 70% of spot price for the silver
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:53:47 AM

Is that with Tech as escrow? Lol..
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:55:05 AM

Picutres??

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:58:22 AM

Picutres??

Didn't post as a link but it's in the OP imgur link.
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:16:13 AM

Yes you are correct with TECSHARE as an escrow between us
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:23:06 AM

Lol, I was kidding about using him as an actual escrow if you didn't know by the way everything was going in this thread.

I'd be open to using Ognasty or someone else that's well trusted.
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:04:13 PM

Lol, I was kidding about using him as an actual escrow if you didn't know by the way everything was going in this thread.

I'd be open to using Ognasty or someone else that's well trusted.

No thank you, TECSHARE as WAYYY more experience in metal and I dunno if OGnasty can verify if the silver is authentic, but I know TECSHARE can. He has tons of trust, I dunno why you wont use him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: