Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS- 2 Silver Chains & 10k W/Gold 1ctw Diamond Ring. BO Or Trade.  (Read 2337 times)
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:31:14 PM

Cried about me refusing escrow in my trust ratings. Escrow doesn't protect me from fake silver. Some people don't like escrow, it doesn't make them all out to get you. I didn't spend 5 years building a reputation here and getting trusted with thousands in value without escrow just to rob you of 2 crappy broken chains. Vindictive, paranoid, and a waste of your time. Avoid.
If both parties were unable or unwilling to trust the other party, and the buyer is afraid that the seller is going to send fake silver (or fake ***) to him, then the buyer could send BTC to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the seller could send the silver to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the escrow service could run a mutually agreed upon test to check if fake silver was sent or not. Assuming the silver is not fake, then the escrow can ship the silver to the buyer and release the BTC being held to the seller.

Thanks Quick, I think he just didn't read my OP or just didn't care.

Ill buy it if we can use tecshare as an escrow!

Lol, I'm half tempted I might even pay the fees..

I will pay 70% of spot price for the silver

Is that with Tech as escrow? Lol..

Yes you are correct with TECSHARE as an escrow between us
Lol, I was kidding about using him as an actual escrow if you didn't know by the way everything was going in this thread.

I'd be open to using Ognasty or someone else that's well trusted.

No thank you, TECSHARE as WAYYY more experience in metal and I dunno if OGnasty can verify if the silver is authentic, but I know TECSHARE can. He has tons of trust, I dunno why you wont use him.
Because he was unprofessional? Thanks but no thanks he's much more experienced you know this how by him telling you or because of all of his awesome trust?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:44:55 PM

Cried about me refusing escrow in my trust ratings. Escrow doesn't protect me from fake silver. Some people don't like escrow, it doesn't make them all out to get you. I didn't spend 5 years building a reputation here and getting trusted with thousands in value without escrow just to rob you of 2 crappy broken chains. Vindictive, paranoid, and a waste of your time. Avoid.
If both parties were unable or unwilling to trust the other party, and the buyer is afraid that the seller is going to send fake silver (or fake ***) to him, then the buyer could send BTC to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the seller could send the silver to a mutually agreed upon escrow service, the escrow service could run a mutually agreed upon test to check if fake silver was sent or not. Assuming the silver is not fake, then the escrow can ship the silver to the buyer and release the BTC being held to the seller.

Lol, I was kidding about using him as an actual escrow if you didn't know by the way everything was going in this thread.

No thank you, TECSHARE as WAYYY more experience in metal and I dunno if OGnasty can verify if the silver is authentic, but I know TECSHARE can. He has tons of trust, I dunno why you wont use him.
Because he was unprofessional? Thanks but no thanks he's much more experienced you know this how by him telling you or because of all of his awesome trust?

Because I have seen him buy/sell gold/silver on the forum for a year now, and he has been doing it for well over that time. I think you are a little unprofessional to not trust him
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

Because I have seen him buy/sell gold/silver on the forum for a year now, and he has been doing it for well over that time. I think you are a little unprofessional to not trust him
Unprofessional because I requested escrow in my OP? That's is funny that since I want to use escrow and he started saying unprofessional and trying to be somewhat demeaning by saying he doesn't want my credo this and that. But was trying to buy it?

All because I said I wanted to use escrow I'm unprofessional hmm?

Also as stated not selling to you using him as escrow thank you for your offer. 😁
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:56:34 PM

I think it would probably be a good idea not to trust TECHSHARE as he seems to be lacking good judgment even though he does have an extensive trading history. I personally would never insist on a single person to act as escrow, but rather would suggest three potential escrows if my trading partner does not trust me enough to send first to me (and vice versa), and let my trading partner decide. Only if my trading partner is apethatic about which escrow is used will I suggest my preferred escrow.

Some people do not trust particular escrows, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad reasons, and sometimes because they simply do not know the escrow. I would personally find it suspicious if someone was demanding to use a specific escrow and would back out of the deal when others are suggested.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:49:23 PM

I'll give you $100 for both chains and the ring but we must use an escrow of your choosing from a list of 3 that I will provide.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 11:36:53 PM

I think it would probably be a good idea not to trust TECHSHARE as he seems to be lacking good judgment even though he does have an extensive trading history. I personally would never insist on a single person to act as escrow, but rather would suggest three potential escrows if my trading partner does not trust me enough to send first to me (and vice versa), and let my trading partner decide. Only if my trading partner is apethatic about which escrow is used will I suggest my preferred escrow.

Some people do not trust particular escrows, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad reasons, and sometimes because they simply do not know the escrow. I would personally find it suspicious if someone was demanding to use a specific escrow and would back out of the deal when others are suggested.

I did not want to use escrow. End of story.

You don't ever miss an opportunity to try to manipulate people do you, you obsessive compulsive stalker? You get bored of stalking Dooglus and decided you needed a little variety? This is an interesting criticism from some one who got busted escrowing for themselves with alternate accounts. You sure sound like you know good judgement when you see it. Take a break from stalking the long list of people who ever criticized you on this forum and get a life.
FFrankie

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:56:26 PM

You don't ever miss an opportunity to try to manipulate people do you, you obsessive compulsive stalker? You get bored of stalking Dooglus and decided you needed a little variety? This is an interesting criticism from some one who got busted escrowing for themselves with alternate accounts. You sure sound like you know good judgement when you see it. Take a break from stalking the long list of people who ever criticized you on this forum and get a life.

SHOTS FIRED.

Well that 100$ offer is probably higher than what mine would be, as tecshare wont escrow I am not interested
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:27:28 AM

Agreed, and it seems like those two are holding hands together. I stated in OP I wanted to use escrow he said he didn't want to I said I would not be willing to not use escrow then he became ignorant.

So if people think that is professional then by all means you have the right to your opinion. But I do not and I am sorry @Tech if me wanting to use escrow is unacceptable to you but go elsewhere then.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:29:47 AM

I'll give you $100 for both chains and the ring but we must use an escrow of your choosing from a list of 3 that I will provide.
Thanks for your offer but I am declining that offer due to being a very low offer thanks.

Also willing to meet up in person if you are near Pennsylvania without escrow and we can meet at a jewelry store.

@ Tech your more then welcome to except this offer if you want. Wink
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:36:17 AM

Thanks for your offer but I am declining that offer due to being a very low offer thanks.

Also willing to meet up in person if you are near Pennsylvania without escrow and we can meet at a jewelry store.

Are you near moorseville?
Yep, not to far off would you like to meet tomorrow?
FFrankie

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:37:26 AM

I go around that ways about twice a month, I could meet you in 2 weeks, but I am only offering 70% of spot price
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:38:10 AM

Wait NC?
FFrankie

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:09:18 AM

Wait NC?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Morrisville,+PA/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c157593255b2cb:0xe9481c0e42a5c7da?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSr8-i38nNAhVIJx4KHT10AGEQ8gEIeDAM

^Why would it be NC when we are talking about PA
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:44:33 AM

Agreed, and it seems like those two are holding hands together. I stated in OP I wanted to use escrow he said he didn't want to I said I would not be willing to not use escrow then he became ignorant.

So if people think that is professional then by all means you have the right to your opinion. But I do not and I am sorry @Tech if me wanting to use escrow is unacceptable to you but go elsewhere then.

That is exactly what I did. BTW what exactly does "became ignorant" mean? You mean when I told you to keep your broken crap because you are a waste of time? If I remember correctly I blocked YOU from sending me messages because I already had moved on, and you decided you wanted the last word with a pissy and deceitful trust rating (the only reason I am still here BTW).
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:46:38 AM

That offer was good but I'll up it one time.
$125 for the whole lot. Best and final offer.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:11:41 AM

If this is the case then it is probably advisable to not trade with you.

As a general rule, even if you would trust someone sufficiently to send first to them, you probably should not trust them with your money/property if they are outright refusing escrow because it is much harder to detect a pending exit scam, in fact refusing to accept escrow (and backing out of a trade once escrow is mentioned) is one indicator of an exit scam in progress. The fact that TECHSHARE's trading threads are all locked also makes it difficult to detect pending trouble. This may or may not be the case in with TECHSHARE.

TECHSHARE is also egocentric and tends to be vindictive, so if you get on his bad side there is a chance that you will get a wall of text instead of the money you are owed. Anyway, sorry to the OP for the off topic writing, TECHSHARE likes to try to derail threads, and has a long history of doing so.

Anyway, back on topic, I might suggest that you find out how much a pawn shop (and/or a jewelry store) is willing to pay for your silver (and the diamond), as that would probably be a good starting point for potential buyers, and if you were willing to accept 70% of the spot value of the chain, then a pawn shop and/or jewelry store might be willing to offer you an amount that would work for you!
FFrankie

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:40:19 AM

If this is the case then it is probably advisable to not trade with you.

As a general rule, even if you would trust someone sufficiently to send first to them, you probably should not trust them with your money/property if they are outright refusing escrow because it is much harder to detect a pending exit scam, in fact refusing to accept escrow (and backing out of a trade once escrow is mentioned) is one indicator of an exit scam in progress. The fact that TECHSHARE's trading threads are all locked also makes it difficult to detect pending trouble. This may or may not be the case in with TECHSHARE.

TECHSHARE is also egocentric and tends to be vindictive, so if you get on his bad side there is a chance that you will get a wall of text instead of the money you are owed. Anyway, sorry to the OP for the off topic writing, TECHSHARE likes to try to derail threads, and has a long history of doing so.

Anyway, back on topic, I might suggest that you find out how much a pawn shop (and/or a jewelry store) is willing to pay for your silver (and the diamond), as that would probably be a good starting point for potential buyers, and if you were willing to accept 70% of the spot value of the chain, then a pawn shop and/or jewelry store might be willing to offer you an amount that would work for you!

I waited what seemed like all day for quickseller to respond, maybe TECSHARE's thread's are locked (horrible use of grammar) because he is like THEBUTTERZONE and has a local rule of not allowing to post on the thread. Would you say THEBUTTERZONE is potential having an exit scam? TECSHARE would have had the best offer here as he pays spot price or right under it.

How much do those silver chains weigh OP?

@quickseller, do you have any proof of TECHSARE not paying his debts? Did he owe you money? Because I do not see that in any of his trust, so it would be very interesting to read about
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:45:59 AM

Egocentric and vindictive, from the guy who has been stalking multiple users here pretty much since he joined. You have a lot of nerve. When I make an agreement, I keep my word as my 5 years of trading history here shows. I don't care how much I disagree with you personally, unlike you who tell people you are offering escrow when it is actually just you on another account, and then collect a fee for the "service".

A pawn shop is not going to give him crap for broken chains, and very little for the ring, they profit by screwing people, that's what they do.

note: watch for a bunch of posts to be removed from this thread, as this is Quickstalkers game to bait you into a disagreement then shotgun report your posts as off topic. This is why he went out of his way to make this comment about the pawn shop so he doesn't get sucked into it as well. Always manipulative. Always Quickstalker.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:26:18 PM

I wrote in this and it came up NC.
BtcCrazy1 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:31:59 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 05:02:48 PM by BtcCrazy1

All post where somewhat about the ring. Also your are in fact wrong about the chains @Tech the pawn shop offered me 50$ each as both chains are fixable for only 5-10$ one only needs the loop to put the lobster claw back on and the other is only missing the the part the lobster claw connects to.

As for the ring I was offered 400$ so I might just sell this locally for someone that's wants it.

The ring is not scrap as it's a 1ctw diamond 10k gold. So I'm not selling it for 100$ thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: