Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 203 Miocic vs. Overeem  (Read 2138 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:21:20 AM

lmao I think he should go to the camel clutch hahah.

I don't really want these mouth breathing wrestling fans watching my
favorite sport (UFC) I'm hoping these wrestlers get punked and go back
to their fake garbage and nascar fans.

You dont play down a guy who took it as a challenge and went down to Roufusport MMA Academy and trained under Duke Roufus and remember Punk had the money to keep anyone in his side to polish or learn the art of fighting, yes WWE is fake but he has been taking bumps all his career,taking a bump is not that easy,it really hurts,and he was performing all over the world in sold out cards. so these are his advantages, Mickey Gall is not a world class opponent,atleast for now, he is a young guy gaining fight  experience. The odds fascinates me,i would like to wage some amount in favor of PUNK in this one, Punk is a smart business man i dont think he will fight until he is ready and confident.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1448

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:12:03 AM

This one will be epic, I always enjoy the huge heavyweight fights. I think Overeem will win, he can become dominant again. I think the steroids scandal fucked his mind up for a long time, but he is recovering now. Let's just hope he doesnt get caught again and ends up like Jon Bones Jones.

Yes. I think so too. I predict that the game plan of Overeem will be to keep his distance and avoid getting in Miocic's boxing range. Overeem has to utilize his kicks and his agility here. He is faster and more athletic compared to his opponent so he could have the slight advantage here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:10:44 PM

Here's another video for you guys. 

UFC 203: Inside The Octagon - Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNiow2tLx68

Both fighters are coming out from losing their last fight.  So I would assume both of them are so motivated to win this fight as both risk losing their title contender status if they don't win this.  My money is on Werdum if I could find better odds or if I can find a prop like Werdeum win via KO/TKO or Werdum ITD at decent odds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:55:02 PM

Here's another video for you guys. 

UFC 203: Inside The Octagon - Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNiow2tLx68

Both fighters are coming out from losing their last fight.  So I would assume both of them are so motivated to win this fight as both risk losing their title contender status if they don't win this.  My money is on Werdum if I could find better odds or if I can find a prop like Werdeum win via KO/TKO or Werdum ITD at decent odds.

Werdum was a disappointment last. He bragged a lot and said he was going to destroy Miocic but Miocic destroyed him. This makes it more exciting for the Overeem fight since Miocic must be feeling really confident after the massive KO punch against Werdum.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

Werdum was a disappointment last. He bragged a lot and said he was going to destroy Miocic but Miocic destroyed him. This makes it more exciting for the Overeem fight since Miocic must be feeling really confident after the massive KO punch against Werdum.

In his last fight Werdum was really sloppy,he was defending his belt in a sold out soccer stadium with more than 45,000 spectators and he was really carried away with the magnitude of the event,he was trying to knock out Miocic and in return he got tagged,Micoc does have a leathal right hand in short range.Overeem is a different animal earning belts all over the world and he does need a belt from UFC in his collection, Miocic has to be careful with the kicks of Overeem.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:54:04 AM

What do you guys think about the Gall vs CM Punk match up?  Do you think Gall is ready for the sleeper hold, cobra clutch, boston crab, clothes line, elbow drop or pile driver?  Grin
Not a fan of CM Punk even when he is still at WWE and for me UFC is very far or way too far to be compared to the performers of WWE. Just take a look at Brock Lesnar, he is just huge but other than that he is nothing. Dana White had a hard time selling UFC 200. Now with CM Punk what do we expect out from this guy? Dont be surprissed if theres an early stopage due to KO or submission.

But as I saw cm punk and brock leanar has different goals. From the technique that they used on wwe is really different though, moreover from cm punk styles I just saw it is more like ufc style and not for mma. So I think this will be awesome to see punk have his debut on mma. Mean while brock just a slow type and it is not suitable for him to go on mma fighting which is needs speeds and accuracy
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:02:48 AM

What do you guys think about the Gall vs CM Punk match up?  Do you think Gall is ready for the sleeper hold, cobra clutch, boston crab, clothes line, elbow drop or pile driver?  Grin
Not a fan of CM Punk even when he is still at WWE and for me UFC is very far or way too far to be compared to the performers of WWE. Just take a look at Brock Lesnar, he is just huge but other than that he is nothing. Dana White had a hard time selling UFC 200. Now with CM Punk what do we expect out from this guy? Dont be surprissed if theres an early stopage due to KO or submission.

But as I saw cm punk and brock leanar has different goals. From the technique that they used on wwe is really different though, moreover from cm punk styles I just saw it is more like ufc style and not for mma. So I think this will be awesome to see punk have his debut on mma. Mean while brock just a slow type and it is not suitable for him to go on mma fighting which is needs speeds and accuracy

Frank Mir will disagree with you.

Lesnar is a freak athlete if you didn't notice.  He is fast and he is strong but his weakness is he doesn't take getting hit well.  It's almost as though he doesn't like getting hurt.  It's ironic, really.  And whether or not he'll be a freak athlete without PED's is arguable.  Maybe but not to the same degree for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:05:52 AM

What do you guys think about the Gall vs CM Punk match up?  Do you think Gall is ready for the sleeper hold, cobra clutch, boston crab, clothes line, elbow drop or pile driver?  Grin

Frank Mir will disagree with you.

Lesnar is a freak athlete if you didn't notice.  He is fast and he is strong but his weakness is he doesn't take getting hit well.  It's almost as though he doesn't like getting hurt.  It's ironic, really.  And whether or not he'll be a freak athlete without PED's is arguable.  Maybe but not to the same degree for sure.

Lesnar is definitely a freak! and agree with you about his weakness and whats funny is it's
the same weakness Tyson had. For being such bullies I think they just weren't used to getting
hit back. They usually do all the hitting lol. Soon as they face someone who can take their punishment
and hit back that's when it goes bad.

adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:24:12 AM

This one will be epic, I always enjoy the huge heavyweight fights. I think Overeem will win, he can become dominant again. I think the steroids scandal fucked his mind up for a long time, but he is recovering now. Let's just hope he doesnt get caught again and ends up like Jon Bones Jones.

Well, i'm not the fan of heavyweight fights, but as ufc fan, i always watch ufc. Heavywight fights always lack of moves and fights, but on this match is different. Overeem is really good pick imo.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:28:37 AM

I am sure you have not watched his match,i understand you are a WWE fan,Brock Lesnar is a freak of nature,if he is healthy he would match up with the best in the world,he was the heavy weight champ not in any small organization but in the UFC  in his 4th ever professional MMA bout,nobody does that,only a freak guy would do that,he looks like a hulk,athletically gifted as hell and he moves really fast inside the ring,who can do that who weighs in at over 265 pounds.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:00:27 AM

I don't get all the hate on CM Punk.  I'm actually looking forward to his match vs Gall.  But I'm watching it purely for the entertainment value which is the sole purpose of this match imo.  I think we should expect more crossovers from the WWE under the new UFC owners.  I hear one of them is the super agent Ari Emanuel.  If you watch the TV show Entourage the character Ari Gold is based on him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:36:18 AM

werdum

faber

jojo

are my picks for this card
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:48:04 AM

Interesting that CM Punk doesn't go by his real name.

Brings across a huge fanbase with him this way. It's the smart business move - the UFC wouldn't be behind him in the same way if they were putting Phil Brooks on promo material. Hahaha
SlimTeddy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:12:35 AM

It seems like CM Punk already put a lot of time and effort for this debut battle. I bet my money on the line for this guy hope he win over Mickey Gall. I don't know why some people hating him because he was from WWE, land of jokers. By the way I salute this guy chasing his dreams even at his 37 years old, it takes a lot of courage.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:57:41 AM

It seems like CM Punk already put a lot of time and effort for this debut battle. I bet my money on the line for this guy hope he win over Mickey Gall. I don't know why some people hating him because he was from WWE, land of jokers. By the way I salute this guy chasing his dreams even at his 37 years old, it takes a lot of courage.

I'm pretty sure there's some money involved that made it an easier decision for him.  No one would risk looking silly without a financial incentive especially for a guy at his age.  How much is he getting in this fight anyway?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:01:19 PM

I'm pretty sure there's some money involved that made it an easier decision for him.  No one would risk looking silly without a financial incentive especially for a guy at his age.  How much is he getting in this fight anyway?

He was earning 2 million annually from WWE, so i am sure he might get close to a million dollar per fight and it all depends upon the crowd he could pull .Sure he could bring some cross over fans and that is the main reason he is here in the UFC.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:17:51 PM

Werdum hyped his fight so much with all those masks

it was a good marketing plan, but too bad he got KO'd in the fight and did not deliver the fight that he was selling. That can happen when you hype something too much, it can disappoint people and become a problem for you business wise.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

Here are my picks for this fight
Miocic
Browne
Gall
Faber

Although im having 2nd thoughts with Punk vs Gall because we dont know if Punk can pull a win over Gall, we dont have a fight history to look at and weigh in. For Werdum I think if he fight the same way like his last fight he will again.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:24:12 PM

UFC 203:  Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd5g9Y26XNs

Overeem looks really confident that he could win this fight.  You could tell by the way he talks during interviews and just the way he walks.  While Miocic looks kinda nervous.  I'm itching to bet on Overeem but the odds went down a decent bit.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:31:42 AM

I love both Stipe & Overeem, it's yet another one of those fights where I don't wanna see either guy lose... If I'm honest I can see overeem becoming the new champ, i feel like his skill range is a lot more diverse when it comes to those kicks to the leg/body because of his kickboxing/K-1 background... he literally needs this win to cement his place in history having won the strikeforce heavyweight world title, dream heavyweight world title & K-1 world grand prix title AND he is one of only two people ever to hold both an MMA title and K-1 kickboxing title at the same time! either way I'm hoping for a great fight!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: