Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24H - !EARLY BID BONUS! - 50 x 1 OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF (EU DELIVERY)  (Read 3669 times)
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 03:43:37 PM

as much as i hate agreeing with that MPEX-Lady, you might wanna build up some credentials in the community.
180 posts, eastern yurop, loads of supposedly cheap silver - you cant blame anyone for at least being cautious, to say the least.

are you on bitcoin-otc?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 03:48:59 PM

as much as i hate agreeing with that MPEX-Lady, you might wanna build up some credentials in the community.
180 posts, eastern yurop, loads of supposedly cheap silver - you cant blame anyone for at least being cautious, to say the least.

are you on bitcoin-otc?

whothefuck lady? Isn't it Mircea himself? Should I also employ a chick posting for me if I am too busy to care?-)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:33:03 PM

are you on bitcoin-otc?

whothefuck lady? Isn't it Mircea himself? Should I also employ a chick posting for me if I am too busy to care?-)

yeah, it's his PR.... employee.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:01:52 PM

Can't you see how stupid this is?  Huh

The thread is 19 posts long and only a single bid in the auction so far. I am considering giving up. Yes, you can scam each other as much as you want, I thought I would like to be a part of this community, but it is too much of a burden for a normal person to play this hide-and-seek. If anyone cares, the silver is now selling at about spot price, 20% cheaper than any dealer in the EU.

By the way, the escrow was added. I am fine with John K.

I can understand your concerns and I posted repeatedly in the "trust noone" thread that it's important to trust people and fuck it, people should just trust people, otherwise what kind of world would that be?

However you need to understand there have been a lot of abuses of trust on these forums. This is due to the nature of the money we use as you will surely understand. With other forms of payment you usually have either chargeback capability or identifying information of the payment receiver. This is why you "cash first, it's like it has always been in the metal business" doesn't quite apply.

Thanks for offering use of escrow. It's a rather easy way to make things possible (apart from building trust yourself here and/or on #bitcoin-otc). I'll have to find out who "John K." is, though.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:04:22 PM

Thanks for offering use of escrow. It's a rather easy way to make things possible (apart from building trust yourself here and/or on #bitcoin-otc). I'll have to find out who "John K." is, though.

That's our forum Moderator, Johnthedon(n)g, silly!  Grin

Signature space available for rent.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:05:42 PM

Can't you see how stupid this is?  Huh

The thread is 19 posts long and only a single bid in the auction so far. I am considering giving up. Yes, you can scam each other as much as you want, I thought I would like to be a part of this community, but it is too much of a burden for a normal person to play this hide-and-seek. If anyone cares, the silver is now selling at about spot price, 20% cheaper than any dealer in the EU.

By the way, the escrow was added. I am fine with John K.

I can understand your concerns and I posted repeatedly in the "trust noone" thread that it's important to trust people and fuck it, people should just trust people, otherwise what kind of world would that be?

However you need to understand there have been a lot of abuses of trust on these forums. This is due to the nature of the money we use as you will surely understand. With other forms of payment you usually have either chargeback capability or identifying information of the payment receiver. This is why you "cash first, it's like it has always been in the metal business" doesn't quite apply.

I recently changed my name to remove the dong reference.  Tongue
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:12:21 PM

Well, I decided I would trust him. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151800.msg1620059#msg1620059
Like they use to say: he scratched my back, I scratched his.
He has to start somewhere. We all had. And we were all strangers the day we arrived in here.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 08:55:54 PM

The sole bidder won the auction! Congratulations. You can choose to pay to my blockchain address (OP) or escrow with John.

Please PM me your name and address.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 09:12:39 PM

escrow = i pay john, i get the stuff, he releases the coinz?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:49:08 AM

Yeah.

2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:55:59 AM

Yeah.

PM'd John.
Send me an invoice as for the exact amount, please.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:03:26 AM

PM'd John.
Send me an invoice as for the exact amount, please.

BTC31.00000000 incl. shipping to continental EU. VAT=0%

The paper invoice is included in the shipment.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 12:21:21 PM

Replied via PM and sent my escrow contract with the address within to both of you.
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:07:18 PM

paid to John K. escrow:

https://blockchain.info/de/address/1Mbq2FtPU6ntEVuhXZGy1T9E4hpYnke3QQ
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:22:30 PM

Yep, confirmed via PM too.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:16:59 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 02:23:33 AM by John (John K.)

Sent to you the coins:
-removed due to privacy concerns-

https://veeb.post.ee/eplisweb/main

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 05:45:50 PM

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:00:19 PM

The full tracking number is still in the reply above that one.
You can edit or delete your own posts, rpietila. Wink
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:15:40 PM

Although not in the auctions subforum. How ashamed of unprofessional behavior I am.. Embarrassed Luckily the buyer is a company and therefore rather public, so I hope this did not cause too much damage. I am still learning...

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:28:04 PM

Although not in the auctions subforum. How ashamed of unprofessional behavior I am.. Embarrassed Luckily the buyer is a company and therefore rather public, so I hope this did not cause too much damage. I am still learning...

Oh, forgot about the auctions sub-forum not allowing editing/removing posts, Grin

No worries, everybody is allowed to commit mistakes. How you fix them is what's important, and so far you're doing great Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: