Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:56:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF / CHECK BEST PRICE IN OP  (Read 12628 times)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:25:52 PM

heh.
what's the chances of your delivery being held up at some customs shack or being stolen on the way?
insurance etc?

We only ship to EU. EU is a common market, it means that there are no customs, taxes or duties when we ship from inside EU to inside EU.

As a rule, the shipments are insured. We will work out the shipment details per customer. The customer pays for shipping (which is not included in the price) and has several options to choose from. It is also possible to take delivery in person. We have offices in downtown Tallinn and our friendly staff can accommodate your request 9-17 on weekdays.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:11:44 PM

heh.
what's the chances of your delivery being held up at some customs shack or being stolen on the way?
insurance etc?

We only ship to EU. EU is a common market, it means that there are no customs, taxes or duties when we ship from inside EU to inside EU.

As a rule, the shipments are insured. We will work out the shipment details per customer. The customer pays for shipping (which is not included in the price) and has several options to choose from. It is also possible to take delivery in person. We have offices in downtown Tallinn and our friendly staff can accommodate your request 9-17 on weekdays.

still, we have the same price. :-9
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:21:15 PM

Mine does not upgrade automatically  Cry That is why it still seems you cannot buy from me to sell at your price and make a profit even if, in actuality, you can  Cheesy

Especially by taking part of this auction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152397.0

Early bird special gives you BTC2.3 credit towards the winning bid! Others need to bid up to that much more just to match you!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:15:54 AM

Mine does not upgrade automatically  Cry That is why it still seems you cannot buy from me to sell at your price and make a profit even if, in actuality, you can  Cheesy

Especially by taking part of this auction:

Early bird special gives you BTC2.3 credit towards the winning bid! Others need to bid up to that much more just to match you!
Use something handy as this please:
Code:
[img]http://btcticker.appspot.com/mtgox/100usd.png[/img]
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:13:01 AM

Code:

Thank you! OP updated. Tipped.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:16:06 AM

Code:

Thank you! OP updated. Tipped.

Thanks. Just in case you haven't seen my post here regarding your trust issue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152456.msg1619777#msg1619777
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:25:47 AM

Thanks. Just in case you haven't seen my post here regarding your trust issue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152456.msg1619777#msg1619777

Answered that already Smiley However I need to attend to other business now for about 72 hours, during which we will also update the Silverbank.net website. We already have bitcoin accounts for the partners of the company. The launch of bitcoin accounts for all our customers will be in April if certain legal and tax matters are cleared. Then this will be another service to offer investing in bitcoin for people in 190 countries. Our speciality is that you can trade physical silver for fully backed bitcoins and back, at .25%-1% fee. Directly, without currency.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:35:23 AM

Answered that already Smiley However I need to attend to other business now for about 72 hours, during which we will also update the Silverbank.net website. We already have bitcoin accounts for the partners of the company. The launch of bitcoin accounts for all our customers will be in April if certain legal and tax matters are cleared. Then this will be another service to offer investing in bitcoin for people in 190 countries. Our speciality is that you can trade physical silver for fully backed bitcoins and back, at .25%-1% fee. Directly, without currency.
Great! I would be interested in such a service provided that everything is fully insured and risk-free. The existing services here are mostly provided in the form of shares, but I'm still hesitant to invest due to risk issues.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:39:46 AM

So, if I buy you 2 of those coins will you ship to Portugal VAT free?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:46:36 AM

We will be able to ship to Portugal VAT-free up to a certain limit, which is anyway more than €10,000 per year, and we have no shipments to Portugal so far this year.

The minimum purchase is 25 coins, but I am sure you meant 2 tubes = 50 coins!

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 11:59:38 AM

We will be able to ship to Portugal VAT-free up to a certain limit, which is anyway more than €10,000 per year, and we have no shipments to Portugal so far this year.

Ah, to be honest I really meant 2 coins, not tubes. I only checked the price at the OP briefly and then went to your site and there it said you didn't ship, hence why I came to ask if it was possible.
Now I'm Cry
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 12:22:55 PM

Oh, I hate to see you  Cry ...

For the terms of this deal, please refer to the thread alone, not any external websites. Silverbank/Silvervault is a different company with a different business model. "EIH" that is selling these coins, is a traditional silver dealership. It is so traditional it does not even have a website, but despite (or: because) the fact it commands a high volume of sales and is cheaper than the alternatives.

As a gesture of friendship, I will sell to you 2 coins at the price mentioned in OP, plus the actual shipping cost to us, BTC.086. This shipping is registered but uninsured, takes about a week to reach you and I will personally guarantee a reimbursement if despite the registration, the coins are lost in transit. At no extra charge.

How about? Price locked in by sending BTC to: 15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy
AND sending me a PM with details of the deal and transaction details. And it is mainland Portugal, right?  Grin

Ah, to be honest I really meant 2 coins, not tubes. I only checked the price at the OP briefly and then went to your site and there it said you didn't ship, hence why I came to ask if it was possible.
Now I'm Cry

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 12:51:45 PM

Yes, it is mainland Portugal.

Date: 13/03/13 12:51
To: 15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy
Debit: -1.65 BTC
Net amount: -1.65 BTC
Transaction ID: 6f3a403e69fa00208e138a0b1f6674906d44bbc03bd052429e2bb22e11d116c9

PM'ing you my address.

See, someone trusts you, we're not all bad Smiley

Thanks! My father will be very happy with the coins!

Oh, I hate to see you  Cry ...

For the terms of this deal, please refer to the thread alone, not any external websites. Silverbank/Silvervault is a different company with a different business model. "EIH" that is selling these coins, is a traditional silver dealership. It is so traditional it does not even have a website, but despite (or: because) the fact it commands a high volume of sales and is cheaper than the alternatives.

As a gesture of friendship, I will sell to you 2 coins at the price mentioned in OP, plus the actual shipping cost to us, BTC.086. This shipping is registered but uninsured, takes about a week to reach you and I will personally guarantee a reimbursement if despite the registration, the coins are lost in transit. At no extra charge.

How about? Price locked in by sending BTC to: 15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy
AND sending me a PM with details of the deal and transaction details. And it is mainland Portugal, right?  Grin

Now I'm Cry
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:29:47 PM

Thank you for being my first customer in this forum!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:07:41 PM

You all have the chance to buy Canada Silver Maple Leafs for as little as BTC.600 INCLUDING SHIPPING, this is NO JOKE but a ONE-TIME

INAUGURATION SPECIAL:

This one went smoothly and price for 50 coins was only BTC.620 /pc.

Now OP says the current price is BTC.755 which is not bad at all! Welcome to be our customers! Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:12:37 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2013, 05:40:30 PM by John (John K.)

Thank you for being my first customer in this forum!

Here is the tracking number:-removed for privacy reasons-

https://veeb.post.ee/eplisweb/main

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:57:06 PM

Seller name: Eesti Investeerimishobe OU. Incorporated: in Tallinn, Estonia 2009. Industry: Precious Metals dealer. Cumulative Sales: €2.8 Million. Cumulative Sales in this Forum since March 13, 2013: BTC32.65.

We offer the following special deal for bitcoin users: Mint condition Canada Maple Leaf 1oz silver coins in small or big quantity.

Yes, at the price below you can purchase 1 Ounce Canada Maple Leaf Coins. Shipping and handling into EU will be added: BTC.500 for order between 1 and 499 coins. 500 or more = free shipping.

Shipping into continental European Union ONLY. I am happy to inform that we can not only sell in Mint tubes of 25 pieces but also single rounds. However please be notified that our shipping & handling charge is fixed at BTC.500, regardless of the amount of coins. We currently have about 5000 coins in stock and we will tell you if we run low on the product. With Us, You Always Buy What We Can Ship Right Away.

CURRENT PRICE FOR CANADA MAPLE LEAF 1 OUNCE SILVER COIN:
BTC

-----VOLUME DISCOUNT-----
ORDER AT LEAST 500: -0.5% & FREE SHIPPING
ORDER AT LEAST 1000: -1% & FREE SHIPPING
ORDER AT LEAST 2000: -1.5% & FREE SHIPPING

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 07:39:03 PM

For BTC.738, Maple is as cheap as it gets. Delivery in EU only BTC.500 for unlimited quantities, except over 500 pieces it is free  Grin

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:14:20 PM

For BTC.738, Maple is as cheap as it gets. Delivery in EU only BTC.500 for unlimited quantities, except over 500 pieces it is free  Grin

I will likely buy from you as soon as I like the market conditions and your price is still as competitive as it is now. I hope you'll have "VAT free quota" to germany left at that point.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:46:12 PM

I will likely buy from you as soon as I like the market conditions and your price is still as competitive as it is now. I hope you'll have "VAT free quota" to germany left at that point.

How big is it? I am greatly afraid that Germany will be the first country to fill its quota. For obvious reasons  Cheesy

Btw. do you like the fixed s/h fee? I know it will be a little different based on country, but this way there is no guessing, the risk is on me, and I can serve also smaller orders as they don't yield a loss.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: