Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ?  (Read 26749 times)
Bingooop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.

what are you trying to compare bitcoin to when you talk about the power of bitcoin?

if you mean bitcoin is powerful among other cryptocurrencies like the ones that you have named in you comment then i agree because none of the other cryptos (altcoin) are even close to bitcoin in usability.

but if you are comparing bitcoin as a currency with other currencies in general like USD, EUR,... then bitcoin has very little power since the percentage of usage of bitcoin is very small comparing to others.

It's the currency which is getting its value day by day increasing so its becoming much more valuable currency in every aspect that's why it's getting stronger
hpmp

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Bitcoin is convenient way to make payments all over the world in XXI century, that's why
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:56:25 PM

Bitcoin has power because the financial industry is failing, or the systematic one we have had and instead virtual currency is arising and bound to take it over. I give it one century and the face of money as we know it will be changed.
You told 1 technical fact no doubt. It is making it powerful but one main reason is that now people are getting interested in bitcoin more than before. They are getting knowledge about bitcoin to start use them. Every day if 2 persons leave bitcoin community then keep in mind that 5 people starts using bitcoin. This is increasing its value and is making it powerful.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

Bitcoin has power because the financial industry is failing, or the systematic one we have had and instead virtual currency is arising and bound to take it over. I give it one century and the face of money as we know it will be changed.

The financial industry is not failing now. It has failed multiple times already, the most recent instance being in 2008.
That is when Bitcoin was born. Today it has grown to challenge the very same financial system.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

The financial industry is not failing now. It has failed multiple times already, the most recent instance being in 2008.
That is when Bitcoin was born. Today it has grown to challenge the very same financial system.
And Bitcoin will failure like other hot trend in the past too, is right? Because, I remember we also underwent Dot com, Real Estate, Stock, Gold ... until today is cryptocurrency. So, the bubble of cryptocurrency breakdown in future is possible.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

The world economy is under very stable control nowadays, almost all the countries are having flexible economies, wtihout crysis. If another crysis comes, this will also make bitcoin price decrease as well. Bitcoin won't act like gold. Providing investment profits is the source of its power right now.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:55:00 PM

bitcoin is the first, and it is the one that started everything in crypto, it's the more safe and more developed, i think the other coisn need to prove to be worth more than bicoin not the opposite, there is still a chance to have a better coin in the future, but there are chance to develop bitcoin even more covering the hole and make it the ultimate cryptocurrency, also right now it's a very good safe heaven

Bitcoin started the cryptocurrency, nowadays having a bitcoin wallet is awesome, it is used in many ways like bank or online transfer by bitcoin or buying gifts and services by using bitcoin and some companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of payments. This bitcoin is also safest way to save or invest you money, Bitcion is the new generation cash nowadays and no worries.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

Bitcoin today is the strongest, because he appeared the very first and showed his ability to grow in any situation. He became so strong that even some states legalize him.
bitcoin has power now a days because it can be consider as a real money now a days and it has huge value and it is an important part of our society, many people are using bitcoin to earn money it has value and it is also important as a real money we can buy goods with bitcoin we can pay our bills and we can save for our future so for me bitcoin is very powerful currency.
Yes I agree with your opinion, bitcoin has a big enough impact for the economy, and can help to meet daily needs, now the use of bitcoin is not only limited to earn money, bitcoin can be used as a tool for payment where now many stores that accept Payments using bitcoin, and bitcoin can be a tool to invest either long-term or short, because bitcoin has a good price and will continue to increase as time goes by, so far I am very helpful with its existence bitcoin is in terms of economy, either to buy Daily necessities or anything else, and I keep some bitcoins for my future savings, I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise
Yeah agree to all of you . i think bitcoin is powerful is becuas of this value continiously to rise and keep strong .so many people got interest becuase of this value . because of bitcoin many unemploy people get an income by using this .
didik12

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.
The reason why bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and powerful like money nowadays, in the part of users it is so easy to earn money in the short period of time campare to the blue collar job the salary is not higher than like in the income of users of bitcoin. We have a lot of unemploy people who using this and we have a lot of people depending in the in the income of bitcoin. Nowaday people expecting too much in the power of bitcoin through giving a extra income to those who use this. And the name of bitcoin we have a lot of people change her life through The support of btc that's why bitcoin is so powerful nowaday.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:34:43 AM

Bitcoin is increasing in value and becoming more known to the public because of its potential to the users. Easy to use, very good to hold, and a bit more secure than other forms of legal tender (in my own opinion) because if you think of money you put in your local banks, if those banks went bankrupt, all you get is recoverable value which is always lower than you put on unlike in bitcoin and other crypto currencies there is no such thing as bankrupt as a matter of fact the value of those currencies at some point in time rose up.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

Bitcoin acquire power because of it's capability to reach different country because of it's adaptability many country as well as establishment accept bitcoin and it has now getting more popular through the years. The demand in bitcoin also increases which means it became more usefull to many people.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

I think bitcoin is power now days because i will share my own condition when i do not get job bitcoin is helped me every time every day and i see man do job and get monthly salary 10000/15000 but a good position bitcointalk related people earn more then a job kind person or now a days bitcoin is over high at all others business,so i think bitcoin os power now days
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

With bitcoin's fast growing rate specifically on its price, many people are starting to engage into bitcoin cryptocurrency to experience its benefits that it provide through its fascinating features. With the rise of the numerous number of bitcoin cryptocurrency day by day, the demand of bitcoin usage also rises leading for bitcoin to become powerful because many people are trusting their investments especially the potential investors and people become dependent on what bitcoin can provide.

Suromenggolo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

Because bitcoin can already make some payments and business, so currently bitcoin has power, although its own bitcoin is still not acknowledged by the bank.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

That is one of the many reasons behind the empowerment of bitcoins. Bitcoins are providing people with all those things that they were demanding from governments and conventional currencies. The high market demand and support has made bitcoins so powerful that they are the best crypto currency now.
hpmp

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:05 PM

Bitcoin is the way making payments quick and world wide. That is highly required in modern reality. Humanity will be united through cryptocurrencies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:36:50 PM

Because bitcoin can already make some payments and business, so currently bitcoin has power, although its own bitcoin is still not acknowledged by the bank.

Anything which is unregulated and has some kind of strength with it (eg: monetary) is extremely powerful. Today Bitcoin is not recognised by banks but on the other hand, exchanges and web wallet service providers are making it much easier to use so technically at this stage there is no need of Bank for the growth of the Bitcoin. Although I think that Bank's adoption would boost the user base of Bitcoin but still, it is not something that we must need at this stage. Businesses are looking to use Bitcoin as their overseas payment solutions as it is still cheaper than traditional fiat payment option so these things are helping Bitcoin to grow in terms of the volume and price.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

I think bitcoin is power now days because i will share my own condition when i do not get job bitcoin is helped me every time every day and i see man do job and get monthly salary 10000/15000 but a good position bitcointalk related people earn more then a job kind person or now a days bitcoin is over high at all others business,so i think bitcoin os power now days
Bitcoin is just helping people in many cases. It is a dilemma that whatsoever thing that affect huge people in huge proportion that becomes a power. So as bitcoin did. As in your case yes like you and many other unemployed peeps, they just got their house running by joining bitcoins.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

Bitcoin is just helping people in many cases. It is a dilemma that whatsoever thing that affect huge people in huge proportion that becomes a power. So as bitcoin did. As in your case yes like you and many other unemployed peeps, they just got their house running by joining bitcoins.
yes i agree bitcoin is so helpful .in terms of finnancial problem it gives an exyra income to the  ordinary people that work into it.i think an extra  money from bitcoin making bitcoin as a powerful now  adays because of its high price.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:02:14 AM

Bitcoin is the way making payments quick and world wide. That is highly required in modern reality. Humanity will be united through cryptocurrencies.

yeah with that features bitcoin become new era of technology. more peoples come into bitcoin in future will makes bitcoin more stronger. bitcoin helps human inn many aspects that's why peoples should get into bitcoin.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: