Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ?  (Read 26744 times)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:47 AM

Why does bitcoing have power now-a-days? Its simple, because not many people are using it, its power may decrease as more and more people start earning bitcoing and stuff. It also largely depends on the community because people are supporting bitcoin alot
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:20 AM

Bitcoin has power nowadays because of the fact that transactions in Bitcoins are fast, cheap and anonymous which makes transfer of funds from one place to another very very easy. Moreover Bitcoin has one of the fastest growth rates which makes it a better investment option.
Bitcoin has a power nowadays because of the demand and the user of bitcoin already increased and they are keep on going up and that is why a lot of people are into bitcoin and they already made bitcoin powerful and the more the users will get into bitcoin even that is poor or rich then bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
Indeed! Bitcoins have a lot of users now a day and people are rushing for grabbing bitcoins. Bitcoins are not disliked by anyone because they have never disappointed any person who remained patient with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto land and people are working hard to own them.
alva 666

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:35:31 AM

Because bitcoin have

high security no one hack it

global :  same coin all over world

anonymous : No one hack  it
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:51:58 AM

Because bitcoin have

high security no one hack it

global :  same coin all over world

anonymous : No one hack  it
Bitcoin has power nowadays because of the fact that transactions in Bitcoins are fast, cheap and anonymous which makes transfer of funds from one place to another very very easy. Moreover Bitcoin has one of the fastest growth rates which makes it a better investment option.
Bitcoin has a power nowadays because of the demand and the user of bitcoin already increased and they are keep on going up and that is why a lot of people are into bitcoin and they already made bitcoin powerful and the more the users will get into bitcoin even that is poor or rich then bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
Indeed! Bitcoins have a lot of users now a day and people are rushing for grabbing bitcoins. Bitcoins are not disliked by anyone because they have never disappointed any person who remained patient with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto land and people are working hard to own them.
Because it is very high and it started as nothing but a believe and then people started believing in it that is why it is at number 1 but i think it will stay at number forever and we could all make profit out of it.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

it all depends on the user, we all know that bitcoin users are the biggest so it makes bitcoin very strong even though many countries are officially banned bitcoin, besides, bitcoin is the first so it always becomes the main choice.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

it all depends on the user, we all know that bitcoin users are the biggest so it makes bitcoin very strong even though many countries are officially banned bitcoin, besides, bitcoin is the first so it always becomes the main choice.
There are not a lot of countries that banned bitcoin because if they will ban bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will go to a very low price right now and i think that the only major country who banned bitcoin and made a lot of damage on the price is china but the rest is not a big deal for bitcoin but in the end of the day, we can see that price of bitcoin will go back to a high price.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

Welk i guess people nowadays use bitcoin because the price so high.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

I think in it characteristic is better than the current currency. And also people give it value so it is being worth. Even government can not control bitcoin.
Indeed! I think the best reason behind this is that the way Bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day. The way it is earning this much fame and popularity in the international market and amongst the traders, it is an indication of this thing that Bitcoin will surely have a very bright future and will have much more power than it has now.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

cause bitcoin is the market leader coin. has a bigger value, and the biggest ammount

hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Welk i guess people nowadays use bitcoin because the price so high.
I guess the price is high because people use it
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

Because people and companies continue to buy bitcoin, in fact many companies are also buying bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to increase, this is what becomes bitcoin power to continue to be the leader.
Yes you are right that powers comes  from the people and the population of people who are   investing and trading in bit coin is a clear indication of the power of bit coin so now a day’s bit coin has power  due its miscellaneous merits and advantages.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.

Bitcoin I thibk has become such an i fluence i to the economy and i to the market because it has been used by lots of people and has been affecting the trafe and transfer of funds to people. It has really been i strumental to the growth of some investments

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

There are not a lot of countries that banned bitcoin because if they will ban bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will go to a very low price right now and i think that the only major country who banned bitcoin and made a lot of damage on the price is china but the rest is not a big deal for bitcoin but in the end of the day, we can see that price of bitcoin will go back to a high price.

ya .I am also hopping for the same.I had holding the bitcoin for long period.If the price is increase means, I will trade that holding bitcoin and Get some profit.Many country including china had a fear about the fact that bitcoin will replace their own currency ,if they allow the bitcoin.This is the one of the reason ,why bitcoin is start to banned in china.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

Because people and companies continue to buy bitcoin, in fact many companies are also buying bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to increase, this is what becomes bitcoin power to continue to be the leader.
Yes you are right that powers comes  from the people and the population of people who are   investing and trading in bit coin is a clear indication of the power of bit coin so now a day’s bit coin has power  due its miscellaneous merits and advantages.

Bitcoin being the first crypto coin which is being recognized this large is obviously due to the users, moreover most people introduces Bitcoin first than other cryptocurrencies making it more popular. As USD is being considered primary in fiat world, similarly Bitcoin is treated the same in crypto world.
So the capacity or power is obvious to be this big and strong.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

Bitcoin has more value as compared to other currencies.  It is having value approximately $4000 which is much better than value of other currencies. And earning is also very simple.  Main thing is its genuine.  Future in bitcoin is best i would say.  I have tried other online work too but bitcoin is most efficient.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:17:27 AM

Bitcoin has more value as compared to other currencies.  It is having value approximately $4000 which is much better than value of other currencies. And earning is also very simple.  Main thing is its genuine.  Future in bitcoin is best i would say.  I have tried other online work too but bitcoin is most efficient.

Same here, I think one of the reasons why bitcoin has become booming these days is because youth are looking for a way to earn money online and bitcoin allows us to do that. People also want a solid investment and bitcoin is one of those. Others are interested in investing to stocks or foreign exchange but there's just a lot of research for that and in investing online, your bank account details are needed so you can buy. In bitcoin, you can find a local seller or in other places, bitcoin can be bought by a machine in convenience stores.

Bitcoin has opened a lot of opportunities that people are looking for and I think that is the reason why bitcoin has power these days.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

Bitcoin has power nowadays because it is the 'only currency' that isnt affected by a government. I think people like this freedom, and its a market with high liquidity.

Well bitcoin has power nowadays because it is gaining now popularity worldqide and bitcoin has starting to be used as currency in some transactions in some countries. Bitcoin is the first fiat that has been successful through the year from starting as a ceypto a payment for pizza, and look at now, its being developed for its innovation and future contribution in each economy.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.

We all know that we are now in the digital world and everything is exposed to technology and internet so that an access to bitcoin is very easy. What I really want in bitcoin was its untable value, it can pump and dump. Maybe it is one of million reasons why bitcoin is still on the line nowadays.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

bitcoin is the first, and it is the one that started everything in crypto, it's the more safe and more developed, i think the other coisn need to prove to be worth more than bicoin not the opposite, there is still a chance to have a better coin in the future, but there are chance to develop bitcoin even more covering the hole and make it the ultimate cryptocurrency, also right now it's a very good safe heaven

Probably , since bitcoin was the first ever successful crypto-currency we should expect it to be known worldwide , it has power nowadays since people were slowly recognizing bitcoin as a way to make their lives better. Bitcoin has gaining popularity day by day and it is storing now raising number of user which makes the value pump, and I thi k thats a good sign, better to seek bitcoins as early as we can so that we can hold into something that  maybe soon we can have huge amoumt of amount.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

bitcoin is the first, and it is the one that started everything in crypto, it's the more safe and more developed, i think the other coisn need to prove to be worth more than bicoin not the opposite, there is still a chance to have a better coin in the future, but there are chance to develop bitcoin even more covering the hole and make it the ultimate cryptocurrency, also right now it's a very good safe heaven

Probably , since bitcoin was the first ever successful crypto-currency we should expect it to be known worldwide , it has power nowadays since people were slowly recognizing bitcoin as a way to make their lives better. Bitcoin has gaining popularity day by day and it is storing now raising number of user which makes the value pump, and I thi k thats a good sign, better to seek bitcoins as early as we can so that we can hold into something that  maybe soon we can have huge amoumt of amount.

I actually think it derives its power from the masses supporting it. Bitcoin ad you mentioned is the first cryptocurrency success and so commands the fame in the crypto world. It is this fametgats driving a lot if people to come support it and it's consequently getting more powerful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: