Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin is one new step for sucess.  (Read 15349 times)
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:35:20 PM

yes exactly we can say that bitcoin is really a new step to for success, as bitcoin is becoming more and more popular as time pass, so if you have good money to invest in bitcoin you can really make good profit from it if the price is goes up. you can also make good money if  you invest your bitcoin in alt coins as some alt coins have good potential to increase its price but you have to wait for some time.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:59:52 PM

Exactly, because of bitcoin is a great source of income, and also it is new and good crypto currency which give us many facilities like we can use amount transfer in anywhere and also it help for earn and in a day every time we can use it no time limit, that's why it is perfect for every citizen.   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

Exactly, because of bitcoin is a great source of income, and also it is new and good crypto currency which give us many facilities like we can use amount transfer in anywhere and also it help for earn and in a day every time we can use it no time limit, that's why it is perfect for every citizen.   

yes I agree that bitcoin is another stepping stone for our success.  You can build your career path here as a coder, designer, marketer, web developer and other career stuff.  You can also search for new client here and experience a new horizon of opportunities and potential customer  or costumer for your business.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:17:42 AM

Is bitcoin one new step for success? Well, for users that are hard worker, have patience and if they wanted to it, i would answer it as yes. Yes bitcoin can be one step to be a person become successful, but it only depends on a person if he wanted to be successful. Bitcoin is a one way on how to be successful because it is a great source of income nowadays.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:25:07 AM

Is bitcoin one new step for success? Well, for users that are hard worker, have patience and if they wanted to it, i would answer it as yes. Yes bitcoin can be one step to be a person become successful, but it only depends on a person if he wanted to be successful. Bitcoin is a one way on how to be successful because it is a great source of income nowadays.

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin is a good tool to achieve success. But back to the user, he can use them to the maximum or not. And I think if we can take advantage of bitcoin, we will be successful from the bitcoin. IMO
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:51:10 AM

yes I agree that bitcoin is another stepping stone for our success.  You can build your career path here as a coder, designer, marketer, web developer and other career stuff.  You can also search for new client here and experience a new horizon of opportunities and potential customer  or costumer for your business.
Yes bitcoin also helped my success. I can get money from the bitcoin, and I can do trading in bitcoin, it dawned on crypto and trade better. I would be able to get a lot of advantages when I'm in bitcoin. If bitcoin well developed may be used to become successful people.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:16:13 AM

Frankly speaking, bitcoin is not a source of income, it was created as a currency and not a job, whatever we are earning here, that is because a certain company that we are promoting is paying us bitcoins for our effort, and anyone can do that and even pay us fiat if they prefer, beside most of us here when we receive bitcoin we are just going to convert it to fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:38:40 AM

Frankly speaking, bitcoin is not a source of income, it was created as a currency and not a job, whatever we are earning here, that is because a certain company that we are promoting is paying us bitcoins for our effort, and anyone can do that and even pay us fiat if they prefer, beside most of us here when we receive bitcoin we are just going to convert it to fiat.
I think more than the currency bitcoin, bitcoin user if you are already long, surely you know the advantages of its own bitcoin, bitcoin is not just the currency, but rather an investment
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:52:16 AM

I can't say for others but for me it's true.
Bitcoin really changed my life a lot.
Before I tried many things on Internet but failed every time.
Now, finally, I feel that I joined the right club Smiley
I'm collecting my Bitcoins day by day, enjoying to see how their values raise, step by step, and how more and more people and merchants accept BTC.
In the near future I'm sure that we will enjoy benefits and have good profit from our BTC funds.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:54:39 AM

I don't think you will find a person in online earning industry who does not want to be successful at all, but the thing is not all of them get to the right place which bitcoin is at the moment, because the ones who find bitcoin will get a better or easier way to success by working for it, if they could do it in a successful way they would probably get success.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:06:29 AM

I think more than the currency bitcoin, bitcoin user if you are already long, surely you know the advantages of its own bitcoin, bitcoin is not just the currency, but rather an investment
First you are now out of the Topic mate and I want it to be clear .

Yes, Bitcoins is definitely a digital currency and more on investment , That's why bitcoin price now is high because on investors like us who bought bitcoins.

The more important here is how we will use bitcoins to make us successful right? The good thing is we can use this earnings to step up in our life .  We know that bitcoins is one step that can help us to be successfull so we must use it in a productive ways ,thinking for investments and other things.

-Silverpunk-

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:55:22 PM

If you are earning money with trades or just holding, yes, it can be a source of income...

We are just converting into fiat because we can't find places to spend bitcoin, like pay bills, and others basic things.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:16:56 PM

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin is a good tool to achieve success. But back to the user, he can use them to the maximum or not. And I think if we can take advantage of bitcoin, we will be successful from the bitcoin. IMO
You are saying the right thing, it is how you view and use bitcoin that it also react or respond to you.

Just like in all other aspects of like, if you have the guts that something is good and is going to favor you even if it is bad to others it will surely favors you, so your mundset really matters a lot not to talk of bitcoin that is reflecting very positive results from everyone.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:27:51 PM

bitcoin has helped me to achieve more money. I get several opportunities to add jobs and also of the revenue. and I think it is the road to success. I believe bitcoin is a miracle.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:24:25 PM

bitcoin has helped me to achieve more money. I get several opportunities to add jobs and also of the revenue. and I think it is the road to success. I believe bitcoin is a miracle.

Yes also bitcoin is now trending all over the world. The value of this currency is raise time by time and the demand increasing but the supply is decreasing because just like gold it is on the mining process which is you can call it natural resources on the internet. Cannot determine where is it going.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:37:13 PM

I am not really sure if it will help youth become more independent and savvy but I think that it definitely help youth open a new world full of possibilities online. You can start their career online faster and easy with the invention of Bitcoin. Some of the teenagers might be interested in web development and they learnt coding but they do not have money to purchase domain and hosting. Bitcoin (signature campaign, faucets) can help you fulfil this and let them start an early programmer career.

^ The above is one of the problem I faced myself online. With Bitcoin, today I am a proud owner of two successful Bitcoin related sites http://bitrevenues.com/ & http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:43:24 PM

Absolutely ,Bitcoin has come to daily usage now a days....
Everyone is using as real money for their purchase and everything..
Due to this occurrence ,bitcoin exchange / trading website are becoming boom all over universe..
Bitcoin dedicates path to people who want  to trade as well as who want to start a business on trading...
 Grin Grin

Yeah, it does something very nice. Because with so growth faster bitcoin spread over all countries and automatically we will benefit. This thing is getting today makes us happy, because we can get it without having to get out of the House or spend a lot of effort to get the money. Bitcoin is a digital currency that will overwhelm the world market
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:19:32 PM

I think you're wrong bitcoin is not just a currency in general, bitcoin has many functions such as investment commodities, as employment and so forth, where users can make profits by using bitcoin? bitcoin is not just a currency. bitcoin can make users get more money, which is used bitcoin to help the economy and the country's citizens

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:31:02 PM

In some point, I can really say YES!
Why? It's because nowadays, there are so many people that wants to be successful in life by the help of bitcoin.
They believed that bitcoin is the key for their success.
Well, nothing is impossible right?
Let's trust the bitcoin.
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:54:21 PM

I think you're wrong bitcoin is not just a currency in general, bitcoin has many functions such as investment commodities, as employment and so forth, where users can make profits by using bitcoin? bitcoin is not just a currency. bitcoin can make users get more money, which is used bitcoin to help the economy and the country's citizens

Bitcoin helps create employment, because it is a new technology. In the end, Bitcoin is money.
Just as you thing Bitcoin can help users make more money, so can fiat if invested well.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: