Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: truckerJoe not pay bitcoin to me!  (Read 896 times)
puskason (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

Hello, I opened the topic for buying bitcoin with neteller. I had a 35 EUR in my neteller account. The user who the username is truckerJoe (I know himself from the forum, I not any relation with  him before) said that he could sell bitcoin to me equivalente 30 EUR. I accepted his offer and I sent the money (34.5 EUR) in the morning via neteller with my bitcoin wallet address in the explanation section in the neteller sending money form. But now he has not replied to my messages and he have not sent the bitcoin yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1523991.msg15330685#msg15330685

My Topic:

http://imgur.com/oU19YXk

http://imgur.com/SydJuca

Our conversations:

http://imgur.com/GEpZj7J

http://imgur.com/3JCL28z

http://imgur.com/6ZZe6r2

http://imgur.com/5dzE6ej

The NETELLER payment information:

http://imgur.com/1TNzJ5q
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

Is there no one else to help me? What should I do now?
0xAli

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:26:28 PM

I haven't read the material, but this is not the right forum.
This https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 is the right forum

Only god can judge me.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:31:03 PM

You are hiding his email from both screenshots so we can't now for sure that you really sent the email to the email he provided.

I don't mean to be rude or anything , I'm sorry because you lost your money but it's kinda your own If you didn't use an escrow , don't you think?
All we can do is leave negative trust on his profile , he won't get banned and you probably won't get your money back. What you can do now is contact Neteller and explain the situation , hopefully they can chargeback the money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

You are hiding his email from both screenshots so we can't now for sure that you really sent the email to the email he provided.

I don't mean to be rude or anything , I'm sorry because you lost your money but it's kinda your own If you didn't use an escrow , don't you think?
All we can do is leave negative trust on his profile , he won't get banned and you probably won't get your money back. What you can do now is contact Neteller and explain the situation , hopefully they can chargeback the money.
I can send the the originals of the screenshots but I prefer to save the privacy until what the moderators will give advice about this issue. OK, I will contact with neteller. Thanks.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:40:14 PM

I can send the the originals of the screenshots but I prefer to save the privacy until what the moderators will give advice about this issue. OK, I will contact with neteller. Thanks.

I personally wouldn't care much about a scammer privacy. also , and as I said ... Moderators won't post anything most likely because scammers on Bitcointalk don't get banned or anything, they just receive negative trust .
Also post the scammer profile on the OP : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=592396 so people can access easily to him.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:42:16 PM

Tucker Joe once said to.me that he is not gonna send because is is much older than me and neither he accpt escrow that time only I understood that he is a scammer.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:49:19 PM

I personally wouldn't care much about a scammer privacy. also , and as I said ... Moderators won't post anything most likely because scammers on Bitcointalk don't get banned or anything, they just receive negative trust .
Also post the scammer profile on the OP : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=592396 so people can access easily to him.
I am very bad to hear about this. I think the moderation shoul do more than a negative trust. I contacted with Neteller, I hope that I can get my money back...
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:50:22 PM

I am very bad to hear about this. I think the moderation shoul do more than a negative trust. I contacted with Neteller, I hope that I can get my money back...

When you do get a hold of neteller I hope you include all the images places like on this thread showing the transaction.

And this thread, but knowing any money transmitter services its highly unlikely.. but its worth a try and attempt getting a super good customer service person until you do. Which might improve your resolution, but just use escrow next time.

puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:55:15 AM

When you do get a hold of neteller I hope you include all the images places like on this thread showing the transaction.

And this thread, but knowing any money transmitter services its highly unlikely.. but its worth a try and attempt getting a super good customer service person until you do. Which might improve your resolution, but just use escrow next time.

I sent an email to Neteller yesterday, but there is no answer yet. I wait...
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:11:40 AM

It's better to call Neteller or request them to call you if you don't have credit on your phone, that way things goes faster.

Hopefully someone from DefaultTrust will leave scammer negative trust since he still have neutral trust : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=592396

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:45:24 AM

You made a mistake by putting a BTC address in the Neteller transaction message, they suspend accounts that have relation to buying and selling Bitcoin nas they consider it money laundering. i was going to make a n offer, but glad I didn't as you may have caused me problems with my Neteller account.
Now to truckerjoe, why didn't you use escrow ?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:47:00 AM

You made a mistake by putting a BTC address in the Neteller transaction message, they suspend accounts that have relation to buying and selling Bitcoin nas they consider it money laundering. i was going to make a n offer, but glad I didn't as you may have caused me problems with my Neteller account.

If they consider it as money laundering then why do they allow depositing with it ? (Picture is outdated , now they charge 5% as fees)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 09:58:19 AM

I think if you deposit bitcoins and then later try to withdraw it on your bank etc it's considered as money laundry.

A lot places does not accept this, Example virwox or other well know websites.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 10:08:01 AM

This user already had negative (untrusted) feedback against them for a similar scam.  You should have read his feedback, and used an escrow.

Let me know if he pays you back and I will remove the negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:19:33 AM

This user already had negative (untrusted) feedback against them for a similar scam.  You should have read his feedback, and used an escrow.

Let me know if he pays you back and I will remove the negative trust.
I marked him as a scammer, so now he is seen negative trust. I think he will never my money back.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:39:01 AM

If they consider it as money laundering then why do they allow depositing with it ? (Picture is outdated , now they charge 5% as fees)

I know that, and I fund my account using Bitcoin, but here take a look:

https://www.neteller.com/en/policies/terms-of-use
puskason (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:41:51 AM

OK. I contacted the neteller by calling and they said that they can not give my money back because it is my responsibility. They only give me a gold advice that I should not be transfer money to people who I do not know! Dear moderators, you can close the topic!

I will close my neteller account.

And my friends, I thank you all for your assistance...
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 12:22:37 PM

OK. I contacted the neteller by calling and they said that they can not give my money back because it is my responsibility. They only give me a gold advice that I should not be transfer money to people who I do not know! Dear moderators, you can close the topic!

I will close my neteller account.

And my friends, I thank you all for your assistance...

You can close it youeself on the left side you will find the option to lock it.

Next time you know only use escrow and not trust anyone on the internet!

Kopplex

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:53:14 PM

Send them a mail, tell in the mail that it's not you who sent the money to the person or that you paid for a service but you didn't get it ( don't mention bitcoin ), you will get your money back and his account will be closed  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: