Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Monero Gang : G T F O  (Read 5083 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:49:20 AM

First mention of it was, surprise, a troll post egging on someone who posts in monero threads, just like many other times a thread became about Monero:

I see you Monero community have a two-faced logic system because you can't walk your own talk:

Who is forcing you to respond in this thread?

Nobody but yourself.

Do us all a favor and at least own your own actions (like wasting your own time posting on the forum per your own words).
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

We call it janus-logic: the super position of logical states that can only be implemented with quantum computing.
iamnotback

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:58:21 AM

We call it janus-logic: the super position of logical states that can only be implemented with quantum computing.

If we could somehow figure out how to super position anonymity, notsensed would all make more sense.
meme magic

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:01:29 AM

First mention of it was, surprise, a troll post egging on someone who posts in monero threads, just like many other times a thread became about Monero:

I see you Monero community have a two-faced logic system because you can't walk your own talk:

Who is forcing you to respond in this thread?

Nobody but yourself.

Do us all a favor and at least own your own actions (like wasting your own time posting on the forum per your own words).

Only two faced?
 Undecided

So when you come back over and over and over again, blaming people for wasting your time, it's their fault you're posting, right?
iamnotback

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

So when you come back over and over and over again, blaming people for wasting your time, it's their fault you're posting, right?

Why do Monero community members fail logic 101 so often?
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:25:02 PM

I've only left negative feedback on profiles I believe that deserved it.

Well, we knew you are a hypocrite, spammer and FUDder and now you admit that you are a feedback troll and abuser.

We all, on this forum, bow and scrape to the 'beliefs' of the Monero gang and their shills.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:28:45 PM

Well, we knew you are a hypocrite, spammer and FUDder and now you admit that you are a feedback troll and abuser.

We all, on this forum, bow and scrape to the 'beliefs' of the Monero gang and their shills.

We all know that you are Monero FUDer also. For 2 years.
But knowing that we dont reply on your post saying that. Since no one cares what or who you are.

Say something useful and many will care who or what you are.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:37:57 PM

But knowing that we dont reply on your post saying that. Since no one cares what or who you are.

Well, you obviously cared enough to reply 'The Lady doth protest to much, methinks' - or are you smoothie, reptilia, smooth as well?
We know all we need to know about you - you are a Monero bagholder and are a member of the gang being discussed here.

Let's face it. Monero has three things going for it; Fluffy, the (unique to cryptonote) ring signatures and a fairly healthy market cap - but it has plenty of downside as well, not least the arrogant attitude of it's bagholders that resembles a group psychotic personality disorder.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:16:19 PM

Well, you obviously cared enough to reply 'The Lady doth protest to much, methinks' - or are you smoothie, reptilia, smooth as well?
We know all we need to know about you - you are a Monero bagholder and are a member of the gang being discussed here.

Let's face it. Monero has three things going for it; Fluffy, the (unique to cryptonote) ring signatures and a fairly healthy market cap - but it has plenty of downside as well, not least the arrogant attitude of it's bagholders that resembles a group psychotic personality disorder.

Let me rephrase what i posted:

So most you posted about Smoothie actually suit you.

I am not interested about your Monero FUD fairies.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

Is it bad if someone is a "Monero FUDer"? I think that's better than being a Monero propaganda comrade

Keepin it real, at least.  He's standing up against bad coins and bad coin communities and that should be honored

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

Is it bad if someone is a "Monero FUDer"? I think that's better than being a Monero propaganda comrade

Keepin it real, at least

~CfA~

Is definitely not. At least in this forum i dont know elsewhere.  Here i see in last 2 years Monero FUDers constantly open 5 threads and spam forum with them.  If you are proud of that is fine. I would not be.
From Above

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

Here i see in last 2 years Monero FUDers constantly open 5 threads and spam forum with them.

Sorry buddy but I think that's still better than having 5 huge propaganda threads where everything is deleted other than the official monero-approved propaganda.  And yes I do agree that spam in any case is not good of course.

I mean at the end of the day what those "Monero FUDers" do is educational work.  Imagine all the poor people who don't really know whats going on that would be sucked into the scheme otherwise. That wouldn't be cool

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:31:17 PM

Here i see in last 2 years Monero FUDers constantly open 5 threads and spam forum with them.

Sorry David but I think that's still better than having 5 huge propaganda threads where everything is deleted other than the official monero-approved propaganda.  And yes I do agree that spam in any case is not good of course.

~CfA~

Well my quite long time nick is Febo. I dont think we dont know eachother that much for me to tell you my name, it is definitely not David, so it seems you mixed me with someone else.

As i know only speculation thread is minimally moderated, ANN is not. You also want to spam speculation thread? Why?
From Above

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

As i know only speculation thread is minimally moderated

Thank u for making me laugh out loud and literally falling from my chair to the ground, I actually needed that

Also sorry for calling u David, a high-ranked Monero community member told me that this is ur name. Excuse me if it's not the case (I edited da post).

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:44:02 PM

As i know only speculation thread is minimally moderated

Thank u for making me laugh out loud and literally falling from my chair to the ground, I actually needed that

Also sorry for calling u David, a high-ranked Monero community member told me that this is ur name. Excuse me if it's not the case (I edited da post).

~CfA~

Go any post in speculation thread. dont wait. just do it. Nothing will happen.  As i see what is deleted is when there come to soem flaming. almost everything goes there. In ANN you can write whatever you want. then there is Monero Support  thread that is sometimes alive. 

So 3 Monero Threads. and 5 new every week that you and your FUD gang make almost daily
From Above

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

So 3 Monero Threads. and 5 new every week that you and your FUD gang make almost daily

Febo, I don't have a FUD gang, I reject this behavior.  I'm independent.  I would never join sect or similar group/s.

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:51:18 PM

Febo, I don't have a FUD gang, I reject this behavior.  I'm independent.  I would never join sect or similar group/s.

~CfA~

You are on this forum last 2 years and can see what is going on.
Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

Febo, I don't have a FUD gang, I reject this behavior.  I'm independent.  I would never join sect or similar group/s.

~CfA~

You are on this forum last 2 years and can see what is going on.

Obviously the guy has been a strong Monero supporter in the past. Maybe he was disappointed by the community?

See here, lol... just two examples of literally hundreds:

Monero to the stars and beyond
Bytecoin? LOL gimme a break dude
~CfA~
AWESOME it was about time for this
Monero to the stars and beyond!
~CfA~

paratox

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:56:29 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 02:09:33 PM by paratox

Why do Monero community members fail logic 101 so often?

I understand your frustration with trolls. I don't appreciate their posts and also think that it's damaging the reputation of crypto currencies in general.

The only way that seems to work against trolls, is to ignore them and don't feed them with your attention/reaction. Trying to stop/fight them, just adds fuel to the fire.

They don't need logic to achieve their goal. They just want to disturb. If you react emotionally to them, they won and it also makes you susceptible to the use of the same behaviour they exhibit, as a last resort to win the fight which cannot be won by reason.

If we don't feed them, they don't get their satisfaction and eventually will stop. So it is in our hand to stop the trolling by acknowledging that we, who react to them, are responsible for keeping that behaviour alive.

Or like Joshua from Wargames put it :" The only winning move is not to play."
From Above

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:58:15 PM

Obviously the guy has been a strong Monero supporter in the past. Maybe he was disappointed by the community?

hi mr. Newbie account, yes I supported Monero in the past for a couple weeks. Found out quickly that it's a shitcoin though.

I understand your frustration with the trolls. I don't appreciate their posts and also think that it's damaging the reputation of crypto currencies in general.

Why the hell do u call the founders, community managers and advertisers of the Monero project trolls?

That's really weird

~CfA~

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: